Stacy Able Photography

Stacy Able Photography

Modern, Fresh, and Romantic Wedding Photography

1077 fox hill dr
indianapolis, IN 46228 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: No

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Stacy was great! The pictures are beautiful, and we just love her style. Stacy also flew to New York to do our engagement photos, and we were so happy she was willing to travel as they turned out beautiful as well.

• Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough positive things about working with Stacy. First of all, she is amazing. Her work speaks for itself, and it is obvious that she is incredibly talented. She came highly recommended from friends of ours, and we have highly recommended her to literally everyone we know needing a wedding or family photographer. I loved that she was very flexible with scheduling, she's responsive when trying to get ahold of her, she helps guide you with how to pose which is great, her pictures were phenomenal, she's extremely professional, and you get more than what you pay for with her. However, what I loved most about working with her was her character. She is so caring and thoughtful when it comes to working with her clients, and she really treats her clients like they are her close friends. While she is very professional and keeps you on track, she has a great sense of humor and can laugh with you through possibly awkward moments or stressful situations. Stacy is simply a delightful human being. I'm going to continue to recommend her to anyone that will listen, and I definitely plan to use her in the future for family picture.

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
Trista
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Stacy was perfect. She is no fuss, a pleasure to work with, 100% takes your ideas and personalities into account and does an INCREDIBLE job. From our initial chat I felt very comfortable with Stacy. She was attentive, had great suggestions and is very easy to talk to. Our first meeting was on the big day and we literally hit the photographer jackpot!

Stacy, and second shooter Molly, were easy going, got the "necessary" shots without being pushy, were available at a moments notice for impromptu family posed photos but never in the way. We were given the space to celebrate our day and the photos have been such a nice way to relive simple moments already forgotten. Stacy has such vision and a beautiful aesthetic. We were fortunate that the light was with us, but everything she touches just glows.

We had a chance to take some shots around the city, which I was hesitant about, and I'm so happy we did. They are so us!

Working with Stacy was easily the best decision I made.

• Wedding: 09/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Stacy Able and her husband shot our wedding and we could not have asked for better photographers. She captured every single special moment of our day. She is so great at getting those candid moments along with a slew of naturally posed pictures. Without her pictures, I would not have been able to see all of the details (the centerpieces, the decor, etc.) of our big day. She edited all of our wedding pictures so quickly! She even ironed the best man's shirt before the wedding.

All in all, could not ask for more. Stacy is a wonderful photographer and a wonderful person.

• Flexibility: 5.0

We truly enjoyed working with Stacy Able! She captured remarkable photographs of the entire day. She made us feel comfortable and was very easy to work with.
We received our pictures soon after the wedding which was fantastic. Stacy took our questions/requests without hesitation. Her pictures look very romantic and capture "in the moment" events.
We look forward to more sessions with her in the future!

1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We cannot say enough amazing things about Stacy! She was absolutely great!! She captured everything that we wanted for the wedding. She was very easy to get a hold of and answered all of our questions. Our wedding photos were beautiful!! We chose to have our pictures taken at Irwin Gardens and Stacy new exactly what pictures looked good where. We could not be happier with our pictures. They are fantastic!

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Stacy was an absolute delight to work with! We did an engagement session with her last fall and she photographed our wedding last month! During all the months in between, she kept in great communication and was genuinely interested in what we wanted. Of all things to stress about the day of a wedding, the photos were not one of them!

Stacy and Walter were very laid back, professional, and a joy to be around! Timing throughout the day was impeccable, allowing us to take a ton of photos and still arrive on time to enjoy our cocktail hour! Guests raved how nonintrusive and lovely they were throughout the night, while still capturing every moment!

Our images are absolutely breathtaking, and as everyone who has seen them has said, the most beautiful photos they have ever seen! We are currently in the process of working on our album, which we have asked Stacy to design, as there are SO many amazing images - it was too difficult for us to narrow them down! I have seen samples of previous albums she has made and they are exquisite!

Stacy is a true talent and her work is sheer genius! We are beyond happy with our experience and would highly recommend Stacy Able for any photography needs!

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Stacy was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day. She takes amazing photos and is so kind. I love how laid back Stacy is and on your wedding day it's a breath of fresh air. She is not the kind of photographer that orders you around, but rather is one that just takes photos and captures the moments and emotions. One of the things I loved about all the photos Stacy took were they captured every emotion. In every photo, you can see exactly how my now husband and I were feeling.

We flew Stacy to our Pennsylvania wedding and she was so flexible and polite. All of my family commented on how unobtrusive, confident, and professional Stacy was during the wedding. We get so many compliments on our photos and have many of them hanging in our house.

We've already booked Stacy for another session and are really looking forward to working with her in the years to comes.

• Wedding: 04/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We hired Stacy Able Photography after falling in love with her photography style posted to her website www.stacyable.com. I was a little hesitant to sign with a photographer without having any knowing anyone else personally that had used her but after a few back and forth question and answer emails between her any my husband (who is a professional videographer) regarding her equipment set up and approach we were ready to hire her.

The day of our wedding Stacy and her second shooter came onsite and went straight to work. She captured EVERY element of our wedding with a fresh, artful look - always using the light to her advantage. She's extremely professional and at ease even when everyone starts buzzing around.

A few weeks ago we received our wedding photos and my husband and I couldn't be happier. Her pictures are incredible and she delivered above beyond what we could ever have hoped for. She has such a vintage, romantic style that really stands out against the rest.

If your looking for print worthy, once in lifetime pictures - Stacy Able Photopgraphy is the only way to go.

Here's a glance at the work she did for my wedding: http://stacyable.com/blog/rawhide-ranch-nashville-indiana-barn-wedding/

She travels too!

Love, love, love!

• Wedding: 09/28/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

There are not enough words to describe how pleased we were with Stacy Able's work. We found her on Style Me Pretty and fell in love instantly with her whimsical, romantic style. We knew we had to have her. We live in Chicago and Stacy is based out of Columbus, Indiana. She travels the four hours often for Chicago brides and was more than accessible for us. I made a strong connection with her right away as she asked lots of questions both over email and the phone about our style, how we met, what our wedding would be like etc before our engagement photos. Afterwards, she submitted us to Style Me Pretty as well and we were published! We have never received so many compliments.. until our wedding. We got married downtown Chicago at a hotel that we wanted to showcase. Stacy took great care to not only highlight the venue, but the love around us on our wedding day. We were again published in Style Me Pretty, and have so many beautiful shots we can't wait to use for our walls, our albums, and for gifts for family and friends. We are so incredibly lucky to have found her, she was a wonderful part of our day. We are just grateful she shared her talent with us!

• Wedding: 09/07/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Stacy was absolutely wonderful throughout the entire process. Our engagement shoot was amazing. She was always very responsive and quick to answer any questions we had. I have nothing but great things to say! She was there to capture every moment on our wedding day. I recommend Stacy 100%, not to mention the photos were phenomenal! Thanks again Stacy!!!

• Wedding: 08/24/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Stacy is absolutely wonderful. We had a blast with her during our engagement session in Nashville, Tn. and on our wedding day. She captured every emotion and moment of our wedding day perfectly. Our friends and family constantly tell us how much they love our wedding photos and how true the emotions of the day.
Not only are our pictures outstanding, but Stacy was attentive and helpful every step of our wedding process. She recommended our florist and our makeup artist (that were both amazing), she helped to make our first dance magical, and she even taught us how to cut our wedding cake ☺..that is talent!
Words cannot express how awesome Stacy is as a person and as a photographer. We would highly recommend her!!

• Wedding: 08/17/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't say enough wonderful things about Stacy Able Photography! She is a fabulously talented photographic artist, and truly captured every essence of the beauty and romance of our day! When people see our wedding photos, I often hear them say things like "Wow! These look like they are from a magazine!" or "I have never seen such beautiful wedding photos!" Aside from her talent, Stacy was incredibly easy to work with. She is very professional and extremely attentive to the details of your day. She takes a tremendous amount of pride in her work and truly makes you feel special! We are thrilled with every image couldn't be more pleased!

• Wedding: 07/06/2013
Susan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Stacy shot our wedding and my husband and I cannot say enough good things about her. She was great to work with, easy to get a hold of and is an excellent photographer. We highly reccomend her!

• Wedding: 06/22/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Stacy was absolutely amazing! I could always get a hold of her within a day. She was very easy going and provided good ideas for photos! We could not be happier with the images...they are gorgeous.

• Wedding: 06/07/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

First of all, let me say that I absolutely love Stacy as a person. Not only is she fun and outgoing, she is just a cool person to be around and spend time with - when I noticed her dancing at our reception, I pulled her out on to the floor to join us! I can't say enough great things about Stacy personally, she is a wonderful person and she goes far beyond what most would do to ensure that you get great photos that you love.

In regards to her photography - again, I can't speak highly enough of her work. I did two shoots with Stacy, one of which was boudoir and let me tell you, there is NOBODY better to do a session like that with. Stacy made me feel absolutely comfortable, had a ton of ideas for posing, and I ended up with beautiful photos that I will cherish for MANY years to come.

At the wedding, Stacy (again) had a ton of poses and advice for us. She was absolutely wonderful at wrangling our wedding party and family in a nice but firm way - we definitely didn't have anyone wondering off during photos. I never noticed her taking photos, with exception of the ones I specifically posed for, of course. She was super friendly to everyone - just another great reason to choose Stacy as your photographer.

5/5 is the highest I can give, but I would give higher if I could. I absolutely loved working with Stacy, and will absolutely be working with her again when the time comes for maternity and newborn photos!

• Wedding: 04/20/2013
812-552-1007
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards