Sprout Home

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

My husband wasn't sure that we really "needed" flowers. After seeing what Sprout did for our wedding he quickly realized how wrong that was. We worked with Doan who made every single idea I had come to life. They were the prettiest, most beautiful flowers I have ever seen at a wedding. I had very specific ideas and Doan and her Sprout team came through and made those ideas even better in reality than I ever could have imagined. I cannot recommend them enough.

Donald
10/05/2014

My wife insisted that we use Sprout Home as our wedding florist and I of course agreed, but I did not consider how much of an impact a florist could have on a wedding. The arrangements were breathtaking and truly had a presence at our venue. We would def recommend using them.

Recently Married

Doan did a wonderful job on the flowers! They were everything I wanted and more and I could not be happier with the job she did. I was looking for something unique and she delivered. I'm only sad I could not take the arrangements home with me!

Services Used: Flowers

Oh my, Sprout did an absolutely breathtakingly beautiful job on our wedding flowers! We worked with Tassy from the beginning, and she really listened to what we wanted, looked at all of the pictures I sent, and completely got the look we were going for. She also worked really hard to stay within our budget and made a lot of suggestions that ended up saving a lot of money. My experience speaking to other florists was NOT the same - many of them flat out told me they couldn't do anything within our budget. Tassy was completely different, she was completely open to working with us and never made us feel bad for not having a bigger budget...and what they were able to do within the budget felt like a miracle. Walking in and seeing all the flowers was like a dream, it was so beautiful. I really could not have been happier. A shout out to the guys who delivered the flowers too, because they were SO patient and so sweet. The Sprout team was just an absolute pleasure to work with!

Services Used: Flowers

My August wedding was help at the New York Botanical Garden, so my florist was EXTREMELY important, and I am absolutely confident that I made the best choice possible. I can't say enough amazing things about the fantastic time I had working with Jennifer and the rest of the team. I love surprises, so gave them freedom to create something beautiful using my ideas as a springboard. And I couldn't have asked for anything better! They focused on local, seasonal, colorful plants with variations in texture. They also used creative ways to accommodate my budget, AND paired with their garden shop to provide some potted arrangements to mix in with the cut plants. I still have 2 of the large potted plants that made up our ceremony decoration growing outside my front door.
Even the process of planning my arrangements was enjoyable, since Jennifer was so sweet and the shop is beautiful to visit. I don't use this word often, but Sprout was perfect.

Recently Married

We chose Sprout Home as our wedding florist after having looked at several different ones. We liked their overall style and designs. The planning process was organized and clear. We worked with Shirley who put together beautiful arrangements for the day. She was a pleasure to work with and went the extra mile and beyond to help with setting things up just right on the day of the wedding. Many of our guests commented on how nice the flowers were- I would choose them again for another event and would highly recommend them to others!

Shin
07/12/2014

Sprout Home worked with our budget and helped us to create beautiful flowers for our wedding.

Carly
07/05/2014

I cannot say enough amazing things about the work that Sprout did for my July 5 wedding! I worked with Doan and from my first phone call to the actual delivery and install, she was an absolute joy to work with.

I am not embarrassed to say that I know NOTHING about flowers, but I had a color scheme and I was hoping that would be enough. During our meetings, Doan was the perfect guide to help me realize exactly what I wanted.

I got the most incredible compliments all night long, and every arrangement was more beautiful than the next!

Services Used: Flowers

Working with Sprout was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Not only were the flowers absolutely amazingly beautiful (I'm still thinking about them a month later!), Sprout was amazing about helping us stick to our budget. Would highly, highly recommend!!

Angela
10/06/2013

My bouquet and the flower arrangements sprout created for me were exactly what I had envisioned.

Services Used: Flowers

We chose Sprout for our wedding florist, and they were ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! A little background: I love flowers (we were married at the Brooklyn Botanic Garden), so I wanted bouquets and centerpiece arrangements that would mirror the natural beauty of our venue. What impressed me so much about working with Doan at Sprout is that she carefully listened to (and incorporated!) all of our ideas, while managing to create arrangements that were even better than I had dreamed of! I also asked Doan to create a flower necklace for me to wear on my wedding day…and I can’t even begin to describe how gorgeous it was. I received more compliments on the necklace than I could count, and now, weeks after the wedding, I am still receiving comments about how beautiful the flowers were overall. Apart from the quality of her work, Doan also did a great job in terms of communication in the lead-up to our event and in adhering to the budget that we discussed in our first meeting. We lucked out in that we really enjoyed working with the majority of our vendors, but Doan and Sprout were our favorites out of the whole group! Simply cannot recommend them enough!!!

laura
09/14/2013

we found picking a florist to be one of the toughest parts of wedding planning. we finally found sprout, with thanks to our photographer [erica at clean plate] and style me pretty. we loved their work as seen on websites, but the communication was a little tough until we talked to tassy. she seemed to totally "GET" us and what we were looking for--and things turned out wonderfully. thank you sprout!

Marios
08/18/2013

We absolutely loved the flowers that Sprout prepared for our wedding. Both Tassy and Doanne did an amazing job understanding exactly how we wanted the flowers to look and feel. The arrangements had a large variety of flowers that were fresh and beautifully put together.

The planning process was easy and painless. They were flexible in terms of budget and specific flower requests. We'd recommend Sprout Home without any hesitation.

Catherine
08/17/2013

I loved working with Sprout. Their experts made gorgeous floral arrangements for my wedding at the nearby Wythe Hotel, and were able to change my order at the last minute to include large branch arrangements to frame our ceremony. The bouquets were reused as centerpieces, and they provided the extra mason jars (which we were able to take home after the party) for these flowers. They were prompt and professional, reasonably priced and very flexible. I highly recommend using Sprout.

Services Used: Flowers

Doan and Sprout Home were absolutely excellent. I called fairly close to my wedding (about a month before) because my original florist called with unexpected delivery charges and I chose to cancel. She asked me what I wanted for my bouquets and I gave her a vague description as I do not know very much about flowers. She was very responsive with billing, emails, etc. and the flowers were delivered exactly on time and labeled for each person (bride, bridesmaid, etc.). They were simply gorgeous and full bouquets. I would recommend Sprout Home without reservation to anyone looking for bridal bouquets!

Anonymous
1+ year ago
4.1

Main downside is the cost - they are pretty expensive! That aside, they made my wedding look gorgeous! We gave them free reign to put together flowers they thought would look beautiful and fit our version of the day - we gave them flowers we liked and a color scheme and they did the rest. We had large arrangements and bud vases and everyone at the wedding loved them. They were a little pricey, so we were limited in how much of their goodness they could give us, but they did work to keep us in the budget we wanted.