Sprinkles Custom Cakes

Sprinkles Custom Cakes

501 West Fairbanks Avenue
Winter Park, FL 32789 | map
Desserts: Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Pick...
Dietary options: Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Vegan

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

There is really no better choice in the Orlando area than Sprinkles. Sprinkles made my graduation cake, so when we got engaged, we decided to consult with them and look into having them make our wedding and grooms cakes. After sitting down with Richard and designing the cakes of our dreams, we knew this was the place to go. There is such incredible attention to every last detail to ensure that your cake is not only delicious, but gorgeous and photo-worthy. Our wedding cake turned out even better than we planned. Richard called me days before and asked me decor questions just to make sure I was okay with the final touches he wanted to put on it and that it fit with my vision. When we saw it the day of the wedding, we were truly amazed. Our cake had petals (all edible!) falling down it that almost appeared to be in motion. It was even better than we dreamed it would be. My husband's baseball-themed groom's cake was the envy of all the guys in the room. People stopped me to tell me how cool it was and how much they loved it. We provided to-go boxes for our cake at the end of the night, and people fought to take extra cake home! There wasn't a box left! The cake was fresh, delicious, and so tasty. We had several flavors and many of our guests attempted to try as many as possible. My only regret is that I didn't snag more boxes to take home and enjoy after the reception.

The team at Sprinkles is truly brilliant at what they do and their cakes are delicious works of art. We will be customers for life!

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was THRILLED with my wedding cake. Sprinkles made the most delicious tasting cake that was beautiful for my big day. It was everything I expected and more.

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
Amy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Richard was such a pleasure to work with. His consultation was informative and personal. Their prices are perfect and the cake is delicious!!!! I was eating the left over cake for days!

Richard helped me make decisions of cake flavors and fillings AND plan out the perfect groom's cake to pair for our wedding cake. He showed me many possibilities of what I could do with my budget without trying to convince me to do things out of my budget. This was the BEST tasting cake I tried and his team is able to really make magic with buttercream while still having the beautiful appearance of fondant.

There are SOOO many choices of cake flavors and fillings and they're all the same price. You can really get a beautiful AND great tasting cake within a reasonable budget!

I can't wait to have my anniversary cake because it was so yummy!! Highly recommend!

• Wedding: 10/03/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sprinkles made our wedding cake both awesome looking and delicious! They’ve also been great after the wedding as we had a photography mishap and were lacking a photo of the front of our cake, but the Sprinkles decorator had taken one on her phone and it’s perfect. Very prompt reply to my unusual question; would happily recommend this business!

• Wedding: 08/03/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They were so great with designing our cake and had no trouble at all making it look just as I wanted!

• Wedding: 06/22/2014
4.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.5
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.0

My husband really had no input in our wedding plans, with the exception of the cake! That was fine by me as I don't like to eat cake or anything sweet. He became infatuated with the CakeShooters that Sprinkles makes, and I have to admit that I thought that they would be a cute and different way to present our wedding "cake." He was the one to select the different flavors for the cakeshooters, and the price was well below what we had allotted for cake. I even tried one the day of our wedding (pina colada), and I have to admit that even though it was way too sweet for my taste, I did like it!

• Wedding: 03/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My family has been getting cakes from Sprinkles for years and when I finally got engage we absolutely would go with them. The cake was beautiful and delicious.

• Wedding: Recently Married
shortisme52
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great experience with Sprinkles for a custom wedding cake. Larry was very accommodating and a pleasure to work with. He obviously has tons of experience, which really helped me (the groom) make some decisions. I really appreciated his customer service which many bakeries seemed to lack.

Our cake was beautiful and so delicious. My wife and I ended up going with Yellow Raspberry Swirl cake with raspberry and buttercream filling. The fondant was very good: solid, but not at all gummy. Go in for a tasting and see for yourself.

All in all, I highly recommend Sprinkles. Can't wait to make a first anniversary cake next year!

• Wedding: 02/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great cake option for your ideal wedding cake! Staff treats you well and assist you in your selection of cake flavors and icing. Recommend it!

• Wedding: Recently Married
tzarizm
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The cakes we got from sprinkles were amazing . We had a grooms cake which was pumpkin spice. The wedding cake was three tier cake. It was the most moist cake I have ever eaten.

• Wedding: 11/22/2013
Chris
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sprinkles made my groom's cake and wedding cake. They were both beautiful and tasted even better. Days after the event the leftover cakes still tasted just as moist and delicious as when we first had them. Sprinkles prices are amazing as well. Both of my cakes together (including delivery charges) cost less than what another bakery I went to wanted for just the wedding cake alone. Great value for a fantastic product.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our cake looked just like we imagined!! We didn't get to eat any other than what was shoved in our faces !! :) the guests raved about how good it was!!

• Wedding: 11/22/2013
3.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.5
  • Responsiveness: 2.0
  • Professionalism: 2.5
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Let me first say that our cake looked wonderful. We had as many tastings as we wanted for free when pretty much every other place wanted to charge us, the flavors and cake tasted delicious not overwhelmingly sweet and the fondant was actually edible! Our guests even said it tasted good! We did have some issues along the way though. For as many times as I was there, the owner never knew who I was. Yes he deals with tons of people, but my wedding was a HUGE day for me and it would've meant something to me if the owner of the cake place I was ordering from could remember who I was. Also, when I called up a month before our wedding (after being told all I would have to do is pick our flavors at this point) nothing had been written down on our contract except for our how much each slice would be and the date of our wedding. They hadn't even recorded where our reception would be to bring the cake after we had told them numerous times. We had gone over the design of the cake many times and I was told something different each time. I was also told other charges which ended up not happening. We were told over and over that our sheet cake would be covered in fondant so that our guests who were served a slice from that cake wouldn't know the difference. However, that cake was never served(error on the hotel's side) and we saw the side cake. There was only white icing and no fondant which we were not happy about to say the least.Also, there was barely any filling between the two pieces of cake (yes the cake was moist and good but we picked flavors of filling for a reason and they didn't follow our directions anyway when we wanted two things mixed). We also didn't have phone calls or emails replied to.The girl who ended up helping us was wonderful and is one of the reason that I would still recommend Sprinkles because her customer service skills and quick thinking saved this order.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They were amazing every step of the way! We had some last minute changes and they couldn't have been better about it. Highly recommend them!

• Wedding: 10/13/2013
0.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 0.0
  • Responsiveness: 0.0
  • Professionalism: 0.0
  • Value: 0.0
  • Flexibility: 0.0

Very upset with our wedding cake experience. Our cake was delivered by the owner Larry and when he showed up the cake had multiple cracks, cake jewelry missing, the second from the bottom section was formed weird. Our cake was to be placed in the middle of the reception room and he suggested to put it against a wall to hide the issues. (Really). I ask him if he was going to try and fix it and he said no, thats fondant and he left. We were able to get pictures of this mess. We have not heard another word from him.

Doug and Donna
October 12, 2013

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
Donna
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everyone loved the look of the cake and the taste was great. I was very happy.

• Wedding: 06/29/2013
407-622-7202
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire