Sprinkles Custom Cakes

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

If your looking for that personal touch with a wedding cake that stands above your traditional wedding cake, then this is the cake designer for you. We went in for information and met Richard and knew immediately this was the designer for us. The flavors were so delicious and his recommendations were spot on, he designed our cake with a few details ie:color, but left the design to him. Our guests were blown away with the design and the layers of flavors that he created.

Private User
Recently Married

Richard really did a great job bringing my vision to a tasty reality. I had three cake pictures and he took a little from each and hand drew my dream cake. The cake was a hit three different flavors and all was moist and delicious. I highly recommend Sprinkles you can not go wrong.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Working with Richard was the best decision we could have made. Our cake was the most beautiful creation I have ever seen and exceeded our expectations by far! He is truly a cake master and is capable of doing anything from your wildest dreams. I would recommend Sprinkles to anyone with full confidence that they would wow you in the best of ways! Thank you so much, Richard for your beautiful creation of a cake!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Richard and staff were fantastic throughout the entire process from first contact through to pick-up. We had a wonderful tasting and sketched out three 8" cake designs to go with our mini cupcakes for our wedding. We ordered mini cupcakes, which in comparison to others mini cucpakes are normal size! Our guests raved and raved about how wonderful they were! I also added last minute a groom's cake that was a perfect match to my vision and extremely delicious too!

I would highly recommend Sprinkles for your wedding cake and look forward to any future opportunities we have to use them again!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Two of my recent brides have used Sprinkles and we absolutely adore their cakes! They are stunning and delicious! They always arrive promptly and the customer service during the consultation and over the phone is phenomenal. I am definitely recommending this bakery to my future brides!

You know you love a place when you HAVE to stop and get a cupcake whenever you're in the winter park area!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our cake was absolutely beautiful! I showed them a picture of what i wanted and they replicated it perfectly! Definitely recommend

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The cupcake tower was gorgeous!! The cupcakes were a little bit dry compared to ones I have had from there before. The flavors were very good though. I love the buttercream frosting and how they can make it look just as pretty as fondant.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Beautiful Cake received so many compliments from my guest and Richard was sweet enough to make me my own cupcakes since I didn't get a slice at my wedding I just thought that was so sweet !

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Sprinkles delivered my gorgeous cake on my wedding day to my vendor as promised. The cake literally needed a day just for itself! It tasted just as amazing as it looked. The staff is professional, and knowledgeable of everything cake. If you are reading this looking for a special occasions cake, stop now and call Sprinkles Custom Cakes. Thanks again to everyone involved at Sprinkles.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The cake was not only beautiful but delicious. We also ordered cupcakes. They must have been so tasty that they were gone within an hour!! I would definitely recommend and I will be ordering more cakes and cupcakes from them soon :)

Private User
Recently Married

Delicious!!!! We ordered an extra large cake with two flavors and our guests went back for seconds and thirds. It was amazing!!! Best part of dinner!

Great to work with!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Delicious, delicious, delicious!! Richard was awesome to work with. He really captured our perfect wedding cake. The tasting was such a fun process. Our guests are still talking about how awesome the cake was. We have two friends who are planning their weddings and they will definitely be going with Sprinkles for their wedding cake. Thank you Sprinkles!!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I am still in love with how beautiful and perfect our cake was! I think their pries are very fair and the cake is DELICIOUS! I will always remember our cake and how Richard designed the cake of our dreams!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

There is really no better choice in the Orlando area than Sprinkles. Sprinkles made my graduation cake, so when we got engaged, we decided to consult with them and look into having them make our wedding and grooms cakes. After sitting down with Richard and designing the cakes of our dreams, we knew this was the place to go. There is such incredible attention to every last detail to ensure that your cake is not only delicious, but gorgeous and photo-worthy. Our wedding cake turned out even better than we planned. Richard called me days before and asked me decor questions just to make sure I was okay with the final touches he wanted to put on it and that it fit with my vision. When we saw it the day of the wedding, we were truly amazed. Our cake had petals (all edible!) falling down it that almost appeared to be in motion. It was even better than we dreamed it would be. My husband's baseball-themed groom's cake was the envy of all the guys in the room. People stopped me to tell me how cool it was and how much they loved it. We provided to-go boxes for our cake at the end of the night, and people fought to take extra cake home! There wasn't a box left! The cake was fresh, delicious, and so tasty. We had several flavors and many of our guests attempted to try as many as possible. My only regret is that I didn't snag more boxes to take home and enjoy after the reception.

The team at Sprinkles is truly brilliant at what they do and their cakes are delicious works of art. We will be customers for life!

Amy
10/04/2014

I was THRILLED with my wedding cake. Sprinkles made the most delicious tasting cake that was beautiful for my big day. It was everything I expected and more.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Richard was such a pleasure to work with. His consultation was informative and personal. Their prices are perfect and the cake is delicious!!!! I was eating the left over cake for days!

Richard helped me make decisions of cake flavors and fillings AND plan out the perfect groom's cake to pair for our wedding cake. He showed me many possibilities of what I could do with my budget without trying to convince me to do things out of my budget. This was the BEST tasting cake I tried and his team is able to really make magic with buttercream while still having the beautiful appearance of fondant.

There are SOOO many choices of cake flavors and fillings and they're all the same price. You can really get a beautiful AND great tasting cake within a reasonable budget!

I can't wait to have my anniversary cake because it was so yummy!! Highly recommend!