Spring Haven Mansion

Spring Haven Mansion

Weddings, Events, Meetings and More

1 Spring Haven Court
(at Dead End of Carrington)
Nashville/Hendersonville, TN 37205 | map
(4.5 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.4 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

What a fabulous place for any event. And my daughter's wedding was perfect there. Thank you to Kara and Kevin for a perfect wedding, photographs and reception.

I would highly recommend Spring Haven Mansion. It is an absolutely beautiful historic home, perfect for weddings, and the owners make it so easy for everyone to be relaxed and organized and have the wedding of their dreams. They did everything for us! And I wasn't exhausted, enjoyed the wedding and reception, and everything was done right!

This venue is definitely worth considering for a perfect wedding.

• Wedding: 10/13/2013
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Photography, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cara and Kevin were so great to work with! I was walked through every step of my wedding planning. The day of the ceremony was a breeze. I still can't believe that absolutely nothing went wrong the day of my wedding! It was a dream :)

• Wedding: 10/13/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kevin and Cara are AMAZING!!! We had such a beautiful stress free wedding. They take care of practically everything so you don't have to worry and stress on your big day. The mansion is absolutely gorgeous! The weather was perfect that day. Who could ask for more? Kevin was the photographer and he made it so fun. He made us feel so comfortable and would take the genuine action shots of you laughing and having a good time. Our pictures turned out amazing! I have nothing but great things to say about Cara and Kevin and this venue. It is one stop shopping, super convenient and beautifully elegant. Thank you for making our day so perfect!!

• Wedding: 09/22/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

In Feb 2012, I became engaged and began the search for a venue. I found a few local venues but as soon as I saw the pictures on Spring Haven's website, my heart leapt and I had such a strong desire to have my wedding there! The pictures are beautiful; so I called the next day to go see it for myself. Even in February, it was a beautiful and interesting place. I immediately knew THAT was MY venue! Cara helped me choose a package that would accommodate my needs and wants. I set my wedding date for Sept 9th, 2012. I stayed in close contact with the Hogans over the following months as I had so many questions. I had never planned a wedding and had no idea where to start! Both Cara and Kevin were extremely helpful all along the way. And, I visited Spring Haven again as my wedding date drew closer just to see how the leaves and trees had changed the scenery (it was even more beautiful).

I highly recommend Spring Haven Mansion. I loved my wedding; everyone commented and raved about how beautiful it is. I had the ceremony on the front lawn, and after the chairs were placed, only did a few things for decor. We decided to spend the bulk of our money on the reception. They let you use other vendors, but have a list of "preferred vendors" whom they normally do business with. We did both - using the preferred vendor for the wedding cake and catering the food. *I want to insert how many compliments I received on both cake and food!!! Cara answered all of my questions and helped me with anything I asked. My wedding day was perfect; it was the happiest day of my life. And, I will always hold Spring Haven Mansion dear to my heart.

Thank you, Kevin and Cara, for sharing your home and expertise with me and Tim. I will definitely refer friends to you in the future.

• Wedding: 09/09/2012
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
Melinda
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can never thank Cara and Kevin Hogan at Spring Haven Mansion enough for all they did to make our wedding so wonderful. They went out of their way, in every single way. We had the best time at our wedding and could not have had a more beautiful location to get married than Spring Haven. It was like stepping back in time. The lush green of the grounds and the history that shone from every corner made our wedding just that much more magical.

The packages that are offered have what each bride needs, whether a lot, or a little. The package we chose, was everything we needed and more. The inclusion of a wedding planner, Shelley Holland, took so much stress off of our shoulders, that all we really had to do was enjoy the day. They helped us with every detail, all the planning and we had the best time doing it, as everyone was so helpful and thoughtful.

Cara and Kevin, the owners of Spring Haven, there are not enough words to say thank you for all they did for us. It was the most magical day, and we will never forget it. Thank you always.

• Wedding: 09/08/2012
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

As parents of the bride, you want your “little girl” to have the most perfect, special day of her life. The Springhaven Mansion helped us to achieve that dream. Kevin and Cara Hogan opened up their beautiful home to host our destination wedding in Hendersonville TN. Not only were they gracious, charming, and easy to work with, but everyone they suggested as part of the wedding team, were as well. Shelley Holland, the wedding coordinator, went above and beyond to ensure an organized, delightful day. Kevin Thompson, our DJ, Patty Russell, our cake lady, and Chef Christopher all helped to ensure that our guests dined with great food, fantastic tasting cake, and music that got the party rockin!!

Springhaven Mansion was the place to hold a wedding that resulted in our daughter and future husband having a day they will always cherish

• Wedding: 09/08/2012
Susan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved that all of the vendors have worked together so often. It is truly seamless. It was the best day of my life and I didn't have to worry about a thing.

• Wedding: 09/01/2012
Jackie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We booked our daughter's reception at Springhaven (site unseen) after searching web sites for months! After my initial call to Cara, I was sure that this was the perfect place. Cara and Kevin guided us every step of the way and ended up being like part of our family. The venue was breathtaking and everyone in attendance was overwhelmed by the beautiful surroundings. Cara and Kevin were there throughout the entire reception - from start to finish, making sure everything was perfect. I haven't seen the pictures yet, but Kevin worked the entire event and I have no doubt our special memories will be captured. I highly recommend Springhaven to anyone looking for a special place for your special day!

• Wedding: 05/20/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Halleigh Poss "" You could not ask for better people to work with than Cara and Kevin! They are both very responsive and are willing to do whatever it takes to make your special day everything that you imagine! I highly recommend Spring Haven Mansion.

• Wedding: 05/30/2000
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding day was the best day of my life.....I think about it all of the time. It was a beautiful location and Kevin and Cara are such sweet, wonderful people! The value was amazing for all that you get in the package. We had a DJ, bartender, photography, cake, grooms cake, harpist, flowers, decorations and ceremony/reception set up all included! It was a phenomenal value. Everyone kept commenting and praising how awesome the food made by Chef Christopher was. It was REALLY good and he was very flexible by allowing us to make substitutions to the menu. The flower vendors in the package from J.Botanica are the two sweetest ladies I've ever met. Judy and Julia made you feel like your wedding was the only one that mattered in the world and they were just so sweet and kind.....the flowers and decorations they created were so beautiful and I loved working with them. The DJ was very awesome and kept great music playing all night. The harpist was beautiful and did an amazing job! Patty at Patty Cakes made such a delicious cake.....she is so talented and went above and beyond on our cakes.....she even made our wedding cake a bit smaller and made a grooms cake to go along with it at no extra charge. The dark chocolate with peanut butter icing is the best cake I've ever had in my entire life! The only part of the wedding that had any disappointment was the bartender.....I had made a list of 3 signature drinks along with beer and wine and it was too much for her to keep up with. The mixed drinks were not very good and were not made the way I asked them to be made. If I had it to do over again, I would have had just beer and wine and maybe Jack and Coke for the guys. One person can only do so much. We still have TONS of alcohol left over b/c I bought too much and the mixed drinks were not very good so people didn't drink them. That would have saved a lot of money if I would have been advised to only have maybe one signature drink and beer and wine.

• Wedding: 09/03/2011
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our daughter was married on 10/10/10 at Spring Haven. This venue is so beautiful. There is no need to spend lots of money and time on adding to the look – it is all there for you! They gave us suggestions on vendors, but allowed us to make the decision on who we selected. There were no hidden fees, charges or agendas! Everything they said they would do they did. We booked Spring Have a year in advance so during the long planning process as questions came up I found email worked well for communicating. Once the day finally arrived we learned Kevin and Cara truly go above and beyond to make sure your day is perfect. They were visible at all time either working with the vendors, parking cars, assisting guest, snapping photos, or checking in with us to make sure all was good. I would highly recommend Spring Haven for your special day! Ours was perfect!

• Wedding: 10/10/2010
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Spring Haven was a beautiful place for our event. We had an excellent experience with the owners Kevin and Cara who went above and beyond to make sure our day went off without a hitch. They answered any and all questions I had and did everything they could to make our day special. We went with one of the packages on the website and everything went very smoothly. Our guests all really enjoyed themselves. Spring Haven is such a beautiful place and we would highly recommend it!

• Wedding: 06/29/2009
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The minute we set foot on Spring Haven we knew it was the perfect place for us. We loved the beautiful landscape as well as the convenience of having our ceremony and reception in the same location. One of our favorite parts was that there was beautiful green space for the younger guests to run around and not be bored! Kevin and Cara Hogan are extremely friendly and warm souls, and they were such a delight to work with! They were flexible and caring, and we really felt welcomed at Spring Haven. They really know what they are doing, and we never felt overwhelmed or left in the dark!

• Wedding: 08/14/2009
4.6/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

The venue was amazing. They were very responsive to any changes we wanted to make, and were extremely friendly and comforting during a time of stress!!

• Wedding: 08/31/2008
4.6/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

SpringHaven Mansion is so beautiful that it required very little for me to decorate thus making everything a little bit easier. The owners are very obliging and knowledgable people. They already had some of the items that I otherwise would have had to rent and bring on the property. They helped with coordinating valet for me and just made the whole process so enjoyable!

• Wedding: 04/28/2007
4.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Just a lovely place to have a wedding and we received many compliments on everything. Just perfect!

• Wedding: 06/02/2012
615-826-9702
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment