Sprigs Floral Designs

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Sprigs provided the flowers for our wedding on July 25, 2015. From our first meeting in september I knew they would be perfect! Erin listened to my vision and she created it beautifully! Our bouquets, centerpieces and alter decorations were stunning and I am so happy we decided to use Sprigs for our wedding!

June Hidalgo

Michelle
06/06/2015

Sprigs Floral Design provided the most beautiful flowers for our daughter's wedding at the Madonna Inn!
Erin worked thoughtfully and creatively with our daughter prior to the event and came up with a complete
floral package for the event. The floral items were delivered to the venue on time that day, and all the members of the wedding party were in awe of their beautiful flowers! Table arrangements were simple and stunning, which was what we wanted.. Hats off and 5 stars to Sprigs Floral Design!

Services Used: Flowers

Erin from Sprigs provided the flowers for our wedding and she knocked it out of the park. Not only were the bouquets and boutonnieres the most beautiful wedding "accessories" I had ever seen, I felt like she truly listened to me and took my opinions to heart as she crafted our flowers. She even made a special "less fragrant" bouquet for my matron of honor who has allergies - if that's not customer service, I'm not sure what is! She added burlap and lace to the mason jars we provided to give them extra charm. She also went out of her way to drop off the personal flowers (bouquets/boutonnieres/corsages) early so we would have them for pre-wedding photos. I highly recommend Sprigs for any florist needs. I could not have asked for a more perfect addition to our wedding day.

Recently Married

Erin, proprietor of Sprigs, is not only so awesome to work with, but her work is beautiful. She is an artist and she will work with your vision... as well as budget! Erin came highly recommended by an acquaintance and now I see why. She 110% delivers! I had the most perfect herb centerpieces (where she emailed me a sample first)! My wedding bouquet was gorgeous and so were my bridesmaids. She also was able to work with the olive tree branches on the wedding site to decorate the ceremony and tables. It was tough choosing a florist without knowing what the work will look like day of, and I cannot be more than pleased with Sprigs (this is coming from an art/design lover). :)

Shereen
06/29/2014

My husband and I are absolutely THRILLED with the flower arrangements Erin and team at Sprigs created for our June beach wedding. From the start Erin was very understanding of our budget and quickly understood our vision, even when we didn't know how to express it ourselves. She was very patient when we picked out our specific wedding flowers and even more so when my parents wanted to get involved. We loved her input and trusted her 1,000%. The day of the wedding, Erin created such beautiful arrangements - all of our guests were raving about them. My husband and I loved everything and the centerpieces and bouquets made the entire room pop with color. Thank you Erin and team for everything you did! It was fabulous and even better than what we imagined!

Services Used: Flowers

From the first meeting I was very impressed with Erin's professionalism and eye for gorgeous arrangements. Erin was incredibly easy to work with, and I could tell she genuinely wanted my husband and I to be satisfied. Her positive attitude is simply infectious, and I was so happy with the gorgeous flowers she delivered for our wedding.

Services Used: Flowers

My June 2014 Pismo Beach wedding was a destination wedding. Working with Erin over the phone was so easy! She was responsive and very helpful. I didn't have a set idea of what I wanted, but Erin was able to take a few ideas from me and create the PERFECT bouquet. She understood my budget and stuck with it. She didn't pressure me to do more then what I had asked and what she produced was gorgeous. She showed up at the venue on time and was so very friendly. Would use her again and again!

Services Used: Flowers

Erin at Sprigs is fantastic! So easy to communicate with and incredibly knowledgeable! I didn't have to worry about a thing knowing our flowers were in her capable hands! Choose Sprigs, you wont be disappointed! Thanks Erin!!!!!

-Cassidy & Darin

Services Used: Flowers

AMAZING flowers, they were everything I wanted. They made the wedding, the flowers were spectacular making our centerpieces really pop. They were super fantastical (if that's a word), the flowers were so breathtaking that I was so sad that flowers don't live forever, thank goodness we have lovely photos to capture them! Thank you so much, Erin is so lovely to work with and she definitely should be your wedding florist!

Services Used: Flowers

Flowers were such an integral part of my wedding theme because I used bright Gerbera daisies for our spring wedding. From our initial meeting I knew Erin at Sprigs was going to make our big day beautiful and she completely blew me away. First I should say what I loved most about working with Erin was her bubbly attitude, enthusiasm for what she does, positivity, and professionalism. My wedding bouquet was outstanding....so vibrant, unique, and just perfect!! Same with my bridesmaids bouquets. The spray that she made for our arbor was unreal! I have never seen a more beautiful display of flowers in my life and felt honored to get married underneath it. She thought of little touches, like taking the extra material from my sash and adding it to my bouquet and the grooms boutonniere. Even the simple gerbera daises she supplied for the cupcake table made such a statement. Her prices are affordable, she caterers to your needs, and her work speaks for itself. You won't be disappointed by choosing Sprigs. Thanks Erin :)

Amazing!!!! Absolutely perfect!

Scott
02/14/2014

Sprigs is great and accommodated a last minute request for rose pedals on Valentines day for our wedding. Erin provides direct feedback and guidance on selection of flowers, as well as the market availability. Sprigs also has a great idea going with magnet-based florals, which makes the whole effort very quick and painless.

Rosemary
10/11/2013

Found on a whim, most amazing experience of working with a vendor for my wedding. She has so much knowledge and flexibility. Was able to make me my dream bouquets-so romantic and sweet. She is all about the small details that really make the arrangements special. Wonderful to talk to and very prompt with emails and inquiries about flowers. Will use again for home arrangements and special events.

2+ years ago

Erin is the best floral lady ever!!!!!

2+ years ago

Excellent service, professional, and beautiful flowers

Services Used: Flowers

Erin at sprigs was great to work with. I had really no idea what I was looking for but she was able to ask great questions and come up with arrangements that totally fit my vision. My fiance and I had already planted succulents for our centerpieces and she had no qualms with the fact that we had done the work ourselves or that we only needed her for bouquets and boutonnieres. The flowers turned out beautiful and within our budget. I also really liked that she didn't implement a minimum dollar amount like several other florists in the area do.