Sprigs Floral Designs

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

Erin, proprietor of Sprigs, is not only so awesome to work with, but her work is beautiful. She is an artist and she will work with your vision... as well as budget! Erin came highly recommended by an acquaintance and now I see why. She 110% delivers! I had the most perfect herb centerpieces (where she emailed me a sample first)! My wedding bouquet was gorgeous and so were my bridesmaids. She also was able to work with the olive tree branches on the wedding site to decorate the ceremony and tables. It was tough choosing a florist without knowing what the work will look like day of, and I cannot be more than pleased with Sprigs (this is coming from an art/design lover). :)

Shereen
06/29/2014

My husband and I are absolutely THRILLED with the flower arrangements Erin and team at Sprigs created for our June beach wedding. From the start Erin was very understanding of our budget and quickly understood our vision, even when we didn't know how to express it ourselves. She was very patient when we picked out our specific wedding flowers and even more so when my parents wanted to get involved. We loved her input and trusted her 1,000%. The day of the wedding, Erin created such beautiful arrangements - all of our guests were raving about them. My husband and I loved everything and the centerpieces and bouquets made the entire room pop with color. Thank you Erin and team for everything you did! It was fabulous and even better than what we imagined!

Services Used: Flowers

From the first meeting I was very impressed with Erin's professionalism and eye for gorgeous arrangements. Erin was incredibly easy to work with, and I could tell she genuinely wanted my husband and I to be satisfied. Her positive attitude is simply infectious, and I was so happy with the gorgeous flowers she delivered for our wedding.

Services Used: Flowers

My June 2014 Pismo Beach wedding was a destination wedding. Working with Erin over the phone was so easy! She was responsive and very helpful. I didn't have a set idea of what I wanted, but Erin was able to take a few ideas from me and create the PERFECT bouquet. She understood my budget and stuck with it. She didn't pressure me to do more then what I had asked and what she produced was gorgeous. She showed up at the venue on time and was so very friendly. Would use her again and again!

Services Used: Flowers

Erin at Sprigs is fantastic! So easy to communicate with and incredibly knowledgeable! I didn't have to worry about a thing knowing our flowers were in her capable hands! Choose Sprigs, you wont be disappointed! Thanks Erin!!!!!

-Cassidy & Darin

Services Used: Flowers

AMAZING flowers, they were everything I wanted. They made the wedding, the flowers were spectacular making our centerpieces really pop. They were super fantastical (if that's a word), the flowers were so breathtaking that I was so sad that flowers don't live forever, thank goodness we have lovely photos to capture them! Thank you so much, Erin is so lovely to work with and she definitely should be your wedding florist!

Services Used: Flowers

Flowers were such an integral part of my wedding theme because I used bright Gerbera daisies for our spring wedding. From our initial meeting I knew Erin at Sprigs was going to make our big day beautiful and she completely blew me away. First I should say what I loved most about working with Erin was her bubbly attitude, enthusiasm for what she does, positivity, and professionalism. My wedding bouquet was outstanding....so vibrant, unique, and just perfect!! Same with my bridesmaids bouquets. The spray that she made for our arbor was unreal! I have never seen a more beautiful display of flowers in my life and felt honored to get married underneath it. She thought of little touches, like taking the extra material from my sash and adding it to my bouquet and the grooms boutonniere. Even the simple gerbera daises she supplied for the cupcake table made such a statement. Her prices are affordable, she caterers to your needs, and her work speaks for itself. You won't be disappointed by choosing Sprigs. Thanks Erin :)

Amazing!!!! Absolutely perfect!

Scott
02/14/2014

Sprigs is great and accommodated a last minute request for rose pedals on Valentines day for our wedding. Erin provides direct feedback and guidance on selection of flowers, as well as the market availability. Sprigs also has a great idea going with magnet-based florals, which makes the whole effort very quick and painless.

Rosemary
10/11/2013

Found on a whim, most amazing experience of working with a vendor for my wedding. She has so much knowledge and flexibility. Was able to make me my dream bouquets-so romantic and sweet. She is all about the small details that really make the arrangements special. Wonderful to talk to and very prompt with emails and inquiries about flowers. Will use again for home arrangements and special events.

1+ year ago

Erin is the best floral lady ever!!!!!

1+ year ago

Excellent service, professional, and beautiful flowers

Services Used: Flowers

Erin at sprigs was great to work with. I had really no idea what I was looking for but she was able to ask great questions and come up with arrangements that totally fit my vision. My fiance and I had already planted succulents for our centerpieces and she had no qualms with the fact that we had done the work ourselves or that we only needed her for bouquets and boutonnieres. The flowers turned out beautiful and within our budget. I also really liked that she didn't implement a minimum dollar amount like several other florists in the area do.

Dana
06/29/2013

Very professional service and the flowers turned out absolutely beautiful!!! Would highly recommend.

Services Used: Flowers

We randomly found Sprigs via Yelp and are so happy we did. Erin is awesome; she’s super nice, and was very confident in her suggestions and creativity. Our initial budget was very small, but Erin worked with us to adjust our expectations. We never once felt pressured to select more than we wanted or that we were being up-sold. Despite only having abstract ideas of what we wanted, Erin took our jumbled thoughts and ran with them. All the flowers were perfect, from the bouquet to the centerpieces to the large display on Sycamore Spring’s gazebo.

We’d recommend her without thinking twice. Thank you Erin!! :)

-Angelina & Jesse

Services Used: Flowers

I foung Sprigs through google and yelp and was blown away from its excellent star ratings!! Erin has also gotten "The Knot" award a few times and man... I gotta say, SHE IS PHENOMENAL!! Erin is so professional, very prompt on timing, and will leave any nervous bride smiling and relaxed! I loved the blue and orange color scheme Erin made for me. She is very reasonably priced and will work with your budget! Erin even special ordered a ribbon for me for my cake and hand delivered it to the wedding venue herself since I was out of town! If that isn't great customer service... I don't know what is. Please please please get your flowers from her! They will be beautiful! You will not find another artistic florist anywhere else! I wish I could give more stars!