Spectrum Salon & Day Spa

Spectrum Salon & Day Spa

Favorite
Fresno, CA
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

2.9
Flexibility
Profile Picture
Oxana
[Private]

Kristina is my hairstylist. I wouldn't have trusted my hair to anyone else. She has a great taste and always ready to recommend jsut the right hair cut, style, color. She is the BEST!!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
0.8

I had 3 girls who worked on me; nails, makeup, and hair. I wish I could remember their names but I can't. The girl who did my nails did a horrendous job. I didn't even make it to the alter and my manicure started chipping! She was also rude to my maid of honor who was sitting right next to me. The lady who did my hair was even worse, although she did an outstanding job, she was extremely rude to me when she first started. She gave me attitude saying that she didn't think she'd have time to do my hairstyle, and she had a client in 30 minutes, etc. The girl to do my makeup did a great job and was really nice to me, I was glad I had her last because for this being a spa trip, it was stressful!
There was also long, long waits between each of the girls, when I made the appointment long in advance I had told them I needed to be done by a certain time for photos (noon) but they had me rolling out of there like at 12:30... I was so not happy with that.

Services Used: Beauty & Health