SpecialFloridaWeddings.com

Value
Flexibility
Larry
07/18/2015

Suzi was a great officiant. She had plenty of good suggestions as far as vows and words to say during the ceremony. Offered enough structure for those not used to this kind of thing while offering flexibility for customization. The ceremony itself went smoothly. Did a great job with my brother's wedding as well. Recommended.

Private User
Recently Married

Suzi was such a delight to work with. Right form the first telephone call to a meeting, Suzi was all about making the ceremony special for us. She gave us templates to review and then allowed us to literally cut and paste and add our own words creating a customized ceremony just for us on our special day. Suzi was so at ease and made us feel at ease throughout the whole ceremony. Her delivery of our vows struck a cord with our guests....we literally had 4 guests come up to us right after the ceremony and praise Suzi and share with us that ceremony and delivery of our vows was second to none. Suzi was exceptional and I would recommend her to anyone considering getting married. Suzi, thank you for a perfect ceremony and making our day so special and memorable.....you were certainly a highlight of the day.

Thanks again
Rudi & Lidia Zukowski

Kimberly
12/30/2014
4.3

Suzi was very kind and warm hearted. With her help, we had a very meaninful ceremony. She helped us come up with vows that were specific to our relationship and circumstances. I would highly recommend her services!

Robin
02/01/2014

We had such a beautiful wedding ceremony on the beach in Naples. If you are in need of a wedding officiant, Suzi Freeman was spectacular. From the beginning of our communication, she made us feel comfortable and at ease through the whole process. I would highly recommend Suzi for your wedding officiant needs. She was wonderful. We give Suzi an A+++!

Private User
12/21/2013

Suzi was truly a blessing!! She was able to accommodate us fairly last minute. Being we live in NY didn't have to pleasure of meeting her until the wedding day. Her communication and response times were absolutely impeccable. Suzi was willing to communicate and send us information and guidance while she was on her own vacation!! The service itself was absolutely perfect she allowed us to choose everything that was said from start to finish and assisted us in getting everything in the right order. I don't know that our wedding would have been as amazing as it was if she were not there! Thank you for everything!!

Services Used: Officiant

Suzi was the perfect addition to our wedding ceremony. Originally we wanted to find someone we knew to perform a personal ceremony for us, but we couldn't decide on the right fit. It turned out that Suzi was exactly that. She helped us create our own ceremony, learned about who we are as a couple and in the end she felt just like family.
My mom found Suzi online and we both connected with her story, so I reached out to her. Suzi and I first connected over the phone and then met for coffee when I was in town. I liked her right away. Suzi has a wonderful presence about her, a wonderful tone and pace to her voice and she is a beautiful person inside and out. My husband, our parents and all of our guests connected with her and we couldn't have asked for a more memorable ceremony.
Outside of performing your ceremony, Suzi will ensure everything is in order for your marriage license, make sure your bridal party understands their roles in the ceremony, and she will help make sure everyone is in the right place for all the most memorable photo opps that you don't want your photographers to miss.

Michelle
10/26/2013

Suzi was AMAZING! She was responsive to our requests and needs. I would recommend Suzi to anyone planning to marry in Naples!

Erin & Alex
10/20/2013

My husband and I got married in Naples, FL this past October. We are from Columbia, MD so this was a destination wedding for us. We did a lot of research in looking for the perfect Officiant and we found Suzi through Special Florida Weddings. Suzi was great!! She met all of our needs and was very easy to work with. Because we are from MD, all of our planning was via phone or email and she was always quick to respond and was very professional throughout the entire process. She helped us put together our ceremony in a way that fit us best, my husband is Jewish and I am Catholic, so we wanted to make sure we were able to incorporate a little bit of each of us and she helped us do that perfectly. Suzi was also able to accommodate us the day before the ceremony for a rehearsal which was great. Suzi is very professional and also very personable. We would definitely recommend Special Florida Weddings! Thank you Suzi!!

Services Used: Officiant

Suzi did a great job officiating our wedding on Sanibel Island. This was a destination wedding for us so all of our communication prior to the wedding was via email. She was very prompt to answering our questions and flexible in tailoring our ceremony to meet our needs. We were a little nervous about not meeting Suzi until the day of our wedding; however, as soon as we met her in person any worries we had were put at ease. We could not have asked for a more perfect ceremony (perhaps just a few degrees cooler)! Suzi was very professional throughout the entire process of planning our ceremony and its execution. I would definitely recommend Suzi at Special Florida Weddings!

Marti
06/29/2013

We thoroughly enjoyed planning with Suzi and having her as our officiant. Her demeanor was relaxed and professional for our beach nuptials. She was familiar with our venue and worked well with the personnel. All of our guests commented on Suzi's warmth and delivery. They thought we had known her previously!
When given the opportunity we would and will recommend her, and when in the area again my husband and I plan to invite her to dinner

Melissa
01/01/2013

After reviewing numerous choices, by way of the internet only, we chose Suzi to officiate at our seaside wedding ceremony last year. Suzi was always at the ready to talk on the phone, extremely helpful in providing suggestions and input for the planning of our ceremony, kept exactly to the script we put together and provided us with a lovely printed copy of it all. Suzi arrived on time, was as lovely as she seemed on the phone, and created a beautiful sense of calm. She stayed for a short while after the ceremony to take pictures (which she forwarded to us) and celebrate with us. She seemed genuinely pleased to be a part of our big day...like an old friend. We were quite pleased that we had made the right choice.

Services Used: Officiant

We really enjoyed having Suzi as our wedding officiant. I picked here strictly based on our phone conversation... she was so easy to talk to that I knew working with her would be great. Whenever we met with her, she was extremely warm and friendly. She had a lot of great suggestions for the wedding, providing us with a nice packet to help us plan the ceremony. We really wanted to try a candle lighting ceremony on the beach, and while Suzi said that we really difficult and advised against it, she went ahead and let us do what we wanted. She was very happy for us when it all worked out! She provided us with the written ceremony as a gift. I would not change a thing about our wedding, Suzi did a wonderful job!

Services Used: Officiant

Suzi Freeman was very helpful in providing us with some sample ceremonies as a jumping off point to make our own ceremony. She was very flexible and delivered a great civil ceremony.

Services Used: Officiant

We used Suzi as our officiant for our destination wedding on Sanibel Island. From start to finish she worked with us to come up with a ceremony that was completely custom and tailored to us. She answered all of our questions no matter how big or small and put our mind at ease the day of the wedding. All of our guests commented on how good she was during the ceremony. She brought such a warmth and sincerity to our ceremony. I would highly recommend Suzi to anyone having a wedding on Sanibel Island or in Southwest Florida.

Services Used: Officiant

I loved Suzi! She brought great warmth and sincerity to our beach ceremony. My husband and I chose to add some humor (as did our friends) to the ceremony, and Suzi was totally on board with that. She made us feel relaxed and we had a lot of fun.

Services Used: Officiant

We are so pleased that we found Suzi to officiate our ceremony on coconut island ( just off marco island) Suzi pre met us and structured a perfect ceremony which incorporated key family members which truly highlighted our love for each other .
Suzi has many qualities that we appreciated and she radiates warmth and calm and patience , we would highly recommend that you too experience the amazing day that we had , Suzi unlocked a dream for us which we will never forget .