Spa Vogue OBX

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
My bridesmaids and I had our hair and make-up done with Spa Vogue. The day before the wedding we got mani/pedis at the spa and it was a great experience. On the wedding day they came to our rental house right on time, and stayed on schedule for us -- a huge relief for me. Everyone looked fantastic, and they were able to accommodate all the girls' different looks. I was amazed that even though I had a terrible breakout when I woke up that day, they did such a great job on my makeup that you couldn't see it in any pictures. Highly recommended!
Wedding: 10/08/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I had a wonderful experience at Spa Vogue. My bridal party and I had manicures and pedicures the day before the wedding and hair and make-up the day of the wedding. Both days we were the only party in there making us feel very important. We were able to bring in food and drinks to enjoy while we were being pampered, making the experience even more enjoyable. The staff was very professional and listened to each person's request/preference. I would definitely recommend this to any bridal party!
Wedding: 07/23/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Spa Vogue did an AMAZING job with my hair and makeup and my whole bridal party looked beautiful for my wedding. There were 9 of us total and they did a great job staying in touch with me and being flexible with my schedule. They had all of us in and out in 4 hours and everyone looked amazing. I got a ton of compliments on my makeup and my hair survived the whole wedding and still looked great:) The salon is so cute inside and they were so attentive to my bridal party. The mimosas were a fabulous addition!
Wedding: 06/11/2011

Jen & Ken... 7 Reviews
Thanks to Lisa we were able to create our own packages for the mother of the bride and mother of the groom! We went to Spa Vogue during the OBX Wedding Expo (which I highly recommend to any OBX Bride) and they served us cocktails and strawberries and so many smiles! I was so happy when I left the spa that I couldn't wait to go there on my "trial day". I went home to PA and searched high and low for just the right hair style and for the trial run the hair was wonderful for the rest of the evening. The day before the wedding the two mothers went for a massage, manicure and pedicure which was their very first and never to forget! They were "spa virgins" until Spa Vogue gave them three hours of queen treatments! The day of my wedding I went to relax myself with calming music, artistic makeup artist and soothing hair stylist! The hair was beautiful and I couldn't have asked for a better morning! Thank you Spa Vogue for making my package's work beautifully for three vogue moments to last a life time!
Wedding: 10/01/2010