Spa Divas Mobile Spa

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Amy was very prompt and such a nice lady. She came to the hotel I was at to do my makeup and hair for my son's wedding 9/14/14. I had so many compliments at the wedding on both my hair and makeup. I highly recommend her services! The outcome of what I wanted was exactly what I asked for. What a talented lady. :)

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Amy and her team were AMAZING! Came to the hotel I was staying at on time. They finished all services for my wedding on time to ensure we left to venue on time. Things went smoothly with scheduling and setting up services. I highly recommend Amy and her team! Thank you for everything!

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Unique Services (Other)

Amy was great throughout the whole process, she helped me (I don't wear make-up or do anything with my hair) and from the trial to the day of - I looked like me but WAY BETTER! She and her assistant came to the hotel and did all of the girls hair and make up (there were 7 of us!) And we were done in plenty of time and we all looked AMAZING! She is great to work with and so easy to talk to!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Amy did my hair and make up for my wedding and I would absolutely highly recommend her!!! I have to admit my hair and makeup looked amazing and when I put on my dress and fail I have never felt so beautiful!!! She probably did not charge me near what she should have because it took 3 hours to complete my look at the trial and at the wedding due to my very long hair which we spiral curled. Then to top that off she did my moms eye makeup and fixed one of my bridesmaid hair that was done at a salon which she wasn't happy with. She is also so pleasant and fun to talk to while she is working her magic!!!

Private User
1+ year ago

Amy did my hair and makeup for all of my bridal party. She did an amazing job! All of my girls felt like they got exactly what they asked her to do and she was really easy to work with. She came to our Hotel room and did all of our services there. It was easy and convenient and affordable. I would definitely recommend using her services again!

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Unique Services (Other)

Amy is awesome and I would highly recommend her to any bride looking for someone to do their hair and make-up.

4.7

Amy did the hair and makeup for my wedding and (not to toot my own horn) I looked amazing! I brought in a picture of a pretty complicated up-do and she definitely delivered. She has great vision and takes great pride in her work! A friend who was at my wedding ended up using her for her wedding that was a few months later and she also loved working with her.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Amy was wonderful! She was not only a pleasure to work with on my wedding day but my hair and make-up came out perfect! She worked so quickly with all 5 of my bridesmaids and they all loved their looks. One of the stand out qualities was that all 6 of us chose up-dos for my outdoor wedding and she made every single up-do unique from one another. Every look was very chic, modern and elegant.

I was hesitant to get my make-up done as I usually wear simple make-up that I am good at applying myself. During my hair consult she tested airbrush make-up and it came out so perfect I eagerly had her do my whole look the day of. I highly recommend her for both hair and make-up for anyone's special event!

Lisa-Ann
1 Review
04/21/2013

Amy was absolutely amazing! I looked amazing on my wedding day and even better in pictures!!! She's professional, timely, and fun :)

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Unique Services (Other)

Amy was so wonderful to have for my wedding! It was so convenient for me to have her mobile and come to the venue. She did beautiful work on my mother, one of my bridesmaids and I. Our makeup and hair lasted all night! My sister (bridesmaid) had her hair done by a friend and it started falling out right before the ceremony and Amy offered to fix it free of charge! She is so nice and very professional We were a little short on time because I showed up 15 minutes late so I really appreciated her patience (we ran short on time). I would definitely recommend her for anyone having a wedding.

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Unique Services (Other)

Amy is awesome! My hair and makeup were awesome. My maid of honor's hair and makeup was gorgeous. I couldn't have been happier with everything. Amy is very friendly and a great listener. I had a couple changes from the trial hair and makeup to what she did on the wedding day and she listened to what I had to say and gave additional ideas... End result, my hair and makeup turned out better than I could have hoped for. On the wedding day, she was right on time to my wedding location, she had my and my maid of honor's hair and makeup done right on time. Again, couldn't be more happy with her.

Cathy
1 Review
02/09/2013

At the trial run before the wedding for hair and makeup, my daughter kind of described what she liked about several photos. When Amy was done, my daughter happily said the look was exactly what she had in mind. Her hair and makeup held up well. My daughter felt and looked beautiful. Amy was delightful to work with, and we're looking forward to the wedding preparations, knowing hair and makeup is one thing that will turn out great.

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Unique Services (Other)

Amy did an AMAZING job with both my hair and makeup! I told her what I wanted and showed her a few pictures and she helped me transform into a beautiful bride. She was very flexible when she needed to be and helped me stay focused when I needed it (your wedding day is a bit hectic). I live in Phoenix but got married in the Denver area and my guests all the way form Arizona wanted her name and number :) Amy and Mobile Spa Divas went above and beyond what I could have ever asked for and I would recommend them to ANYONE!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I was so happy to have Amy and Brittany to "beautify" me and my ladies on my wedding day. I received SOOO many compliments on my hair/make-up for my wedding. Amy took great care and time to make sure it was perfect. She was also so sweet to the mother of the groom who was extremely emotional. She really help with more than just making us beautiful. My bridesmaids were stunning as well. Even though the night before the wedding was also her son's homecoming...she and her wonderful ladies helped me and my girls to relax with beautiful mani and pedi's at our hotel! I cannot thank you enough! You have a true talent and seem to LOVE what you do. I felt ablsolutely STUNNING on our special day. Thanks again!

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Unique Services (Other)

I can't tell you how wonderful Amy is with Spa Divas!!! I absolutely loved my hair and make-up for my wedding as did my bridesmaids. Amy is extremely talented and was an absolute pleasure to work with for my wedding. If you are looking for someone who will come to you and do an amazing job, I would strongly recommend Amy.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Amy from Spa Divas was wonderful. Her and her assistant did such a great job with everyone's hair and make-up!