Reviews (6)
Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
John was very professional on the wedding day and stayed for the entire wedding, from when we were getting ready to the end of the night! Most of the time we didn't even notice him, as he stayed in the background and wasn't the least bit intrusive. His video packages are very affordable, we definitely recommend him. We can't wait to see the video!
Wedding: 09/02/2012
1.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.0
  • Responsiveness:  0.0
  • Professionalism:  2.5
  • Value:  2.5
  • Flexibility:  2.5
t, I think John is passionate about his work but I must tell you he is SLOW to deliver. Yes, the trailer was wonderful & available within days! The actual video...a very different story. We FINALLY received the finished product 11 months later...after multiple emails, a certified letter from our son-in-law-attorney, etc.....The final product (finally delivered) was ok. Perhaps if the finished product had been delivered in a more timely manner, such things as previously agreed upon songs/footage would have been remembered to be included. Daughter #2; videographer YES; Southern Video Design NO
Wedding: 07/28/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I researched lots of wedding videographers and watched many video clips from different vendors. We met with John of SVD and after our meeting, we were pretty much ready to book him. He is so full of energy, which is great because they are with you the entire wedding day!!! We went home with a copy of one of his wedding DVDs and watched it that night. We loved what we saw and were confident he'd do a great job. John and Shannon were awesome and just as he said, on the reception dance floor, we didn't even notice they were there (most people don't want to dance in front of the camera)! We received our trailer as promised just a few days after the wedding and it came out AMAZING!!! We've received many compliments on his work and we can't wait to see our finished full-length video! You won't go wrong with SVD!
Wedding: 06/23/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Mr. Hayes arrived the day before my wedding so that he could be there at my rehearsal. He wanted to be sure that he had all the best angles and shots. During the day he arrived early and stayed until the very end (11 hours!!)He was very professional and was able to get the whole day without once making me feel like I was constantly being watched. His videos are beautiful and I would highly recommend him!!
Wedding: 05/05/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The absolute best!!! The was so encouraging all day and was there from the beginning to the end (not missing a moment).
Wedding: 05/28/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
John Hayes is amazing to work with. My Husband, John & I had a blast at the wedding making memories through the camera lens. John was with my Bridesmaids and I as we got dressed and he had an assistant with my Husband and his guys all day!! After the afternoon reception we took pictures at Sunset in the local town and John gave us creative shots to set up!! He's website has teaser and trailers you can watch to see just how awesome his work truly is.
Wedding: 10/09/2010
 919-650-9769
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire