Southern Style Events and Catering

Southern Style Events and Catering

Kannapolis, NC
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

The food was awesome and the staff were extremely friendly. I would highly recommend these lovely ladies to anyone wanting some amazing food! Not only was the food outstanding but the decor was to die for! I absolutely would not change one thing about my wedding and I have these ladies to thank for that!

1.5

Michele was a bride's nightmare come true. When we met with her we talked about the catering and knew we wanted them for that service. She also told us about the day of services she provides. She spoke solely of her characteristics, how she handles people and situations, as well as her relationship with the DJ we hired, and we were sold. She told us we would have her on our wedding day, we signed the contract and paid the deposit. A couple of months later I found out via Facebook that she dropped us for another couple and never told us! When I talked to her about it she said she never told us who would be there to help out the day of, she hadn’t decided yet, but it would not be her. I was absolutely furious because she had NEVER once mentioned even the possibility of someone else handling the day of services and she ONLY spoke of herself! Plus, I’m not paying for someone I've never met and never chose. We felt very deceived and let down by her, there are other issues we had that won't fit in the allotted space for this review, and after months I still infuriated by how the situations were handled. On the upside, when we asked Michele for a new contact at SSEC, she turned us over to Theresa. The food and Theresa were wonderful.

Services Used: Catering

We were so please with the food and catering for our wedding! We also had cupcakes and mini pies that they provided and they were a big hit. Michele was so helpful with wedding planning and coordinating the day of our wedding. I was so thankful we hired Michele to coordinate everything the day of; it went so smoothly and I didn't have to worry about a thing.

Services Used: Catering, Wedding Planning
Profile Picture
Hannah
09/08/2013

These ladies are fabulous!! We had the privilege of meeting them at a bridal show, and we are so glad that we did!! Their food is fantastic (and this is coming from one of the pickiest eaters in the world) and they are so sweet! We had a vision of having chicken and dumplings at our wedding, and they tried to find the easiest way to make that happen. Eventually they had to make every dumpling by hand, and THEY WERE DELICIOUS!!! We still have people telling us how delicious our wedding food was!!!

Profile Picture
Lynsey
09/07/2013

This company is just AWESOME! Michele was so helpful and attentive throughout my whole planning process and I was just amazed when I walked in to my reception. The decorations were absolutely gorgeous and exactly what I wanted!

Services Used: Catering

Love these Ladies! The food is amazing and the prices are very reasonable. Would definitely use them again for other events. They catered my wedding on August 17, 2013 at il Bella Gardens in Albemarle. Everything taste great and looked beautiful!!!!!!!! Thanks Ladies

Services Used: Catering

If you are looking for great food that is inexpensive Southern Style Events and Catering is what you are looking for. I had a small wedding in Nov 2011 and we only wanted to have BBQ with several sides and beverages. The food was great and everyone else loved the food as well.