Southern Style Events and Catering

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
We were so please with the food and catering for our wedding! We also had cupcakes and mini pies that they provided and they were a big hit. Michele was so helpful with wedding planning and coordinating the day of our wedding. I was so thankful we hired Michele to coordinate everything the day of; it went so smoothly and I didn't have to worry about a thing.
Wedding: 09/28/2013
Services Used: Catering, Wedding Planning

Hannah 6 Reviews
These ladies are fabulous!! We had the privilege of meeting them at a bridal show, and we are so glad that we did!! Their food is fantastic (and this is coming from one of the pickiest eaters in the world) and they are so sweet! We had a vision of having chicken and dumplings at our wedding, and they tried to find the easiest way to make that happen. Eventually they had to make every dumpling by hand, and THEY WERE DELICIOUS!!! We still have people telling us how delicious our wedding food was!!!
Wedding: 09/08/2013

Lynsey 5 Reviews
This company is just AWESOME! Michele was so helpful and attentive throughout my whole planning process and I was just amazed when I walked in to my reception. The decorations were absolutely gorgeous and exactly what I wanted!
Wedding: 09/07/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Love these Ladies! The food is amazing and the prices are very reasonable. Would definitely use them again for other events. They catered my wedding on August 17, 2013 at il Bella Gardens in Albemarle. Everything taste great and looked beautiful!!!!!!!! Thanks Ladies
Wedding: 08/17/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
If you are looking for great food that is inexpensive Southern Style Events and Catering is what you are looking for. I had a small wedding in Nov 2011 and we only wanted to have BBQ with several sides and beverages. The food was great and everyone else loved the food as well.
Wedding: 11/12/2011