South Coast Winery Resort & Spa

4.7
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

If you are looking for a wedding venue in the wine country of Temecula, this is it! We had our daughter's wedding there on October 18, 2014, and could not have asked for a more perfect venue, not to mention the professionalism and helpfulness of the wedding event coordinator and staff! An added bonus was being able to stay at one of the villas at South Coast. We chose the King Deluxe villa which served as the location for hair and makeup the morning of the wedding -- plenty of room AND what a view of the wine country off our back patio! Simply magnificent! We were steps away, literally, from the wedding ceremony at the Rose Arbor, which made it particularly convenient. The reception in the courtyard off the barrel room was magical! I would HIGHLY recommend this venue as your wedding location!! From my experience, I can tell you, you won't be disappointed!

Recently Married

We selected South Coast Resort as a venue after our original plans fell through... That being said, I couldn't be more happy with the service we received from Christina Hodges. We were short on time but she made everything work for us. The event site (Rose Arbor) was beautiful and Christina helped us prepare and coordinate all the way through the ceremony. To top everything off the accommodations were beyond my imagination, a tremendous bridal suite with gorgeous winery views. I would recommend Christina and her team at South Coast to everyone looking to host an event.

Maegan
10/04/2014

Having our wedding at South Coast Winery was a dream! Absolutely amazing service and Claudia Perez did a fantastic job making sure every detail of our day was perfect! I highly recommend her services and SCW as your wedding destination from wedding rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony and reception. Thank you for all your hard work!
Blessings,
Nick and Maegan Culver

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Recently Married

Our wedding coordinator, Christina, was awesome. She was always available for our needs, very professional, and our event went off without a single hitch. Highly recommend Christina.

The rest of the staff at South Coast Winery were also fabulous. Our reception was perfect and they attended to our and our guests' every need.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Miranda
09/23/2014

We absolutely loved our wedding at the South Coast Winery and all of the staff that helped from start to finish. They were well organized, helpful, and had a great selection of recommended vendors too!

Helen
09/06/2014

I got married at South Coast Winery in September and have nothing but praise for everyone involved with the wedding. I lived bit far away so I mostly communicated via emails but never had any problems getting answers to my questions and/or concerns. On the day of the wedding, I was checked on several times by my coordinator to make sure that everything was okay. My coordinator worked great with my vendors and made sure the set up was done perfectly and the ceremony ran without a hitch! The weather was unbearably hot so she made sure there were plenty of cool shades and cold water for my outdoor ceremony. The wedding was beautiful and I have to thank my coordinator for running everything so smoothly!

Queenlizm
Recently Married

Christina Hodges was extremely helpful and responsive to our "day of wedding" needs. She made our special day be flawless and was attentive to our needs. Christina definitely made our day be even more relaxing by taking care of the details and being available to our needs.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Laura
08/23/2014

Christina was professional and a pleasure to work with. Venue (Rose Arbor) was absolutely beautiful !! Our day was perfect!!

Amy
08/21/2014

My husband and I had our very, very small intimate wedding at South Coast Winery and it was perfect! Christina Hodges was our coordinator and she was fantastic throughout the entire process. We opted to use SCW's Runaway Package, which was geared towards elopements. Christina helped us to modify and add on until our wedding was a perfect fit for us. Christina's help on the day of was invaluable! She kept everything running smoothly and anticipated our needs. Thank you!!

Emily
07/12/2014

South coast is beautiful! I had the most magically wedding. I must give a special thanks to our wedding coordinator, Christina hodges for making it run smoothly.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Transportation
1+ year ago

Christina and Lindsey did an amazing job with my wedding! Easy to work with, made my wedding day stress free! Beautiful venue for both ceremony and reception! Loved every part of it!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Jack
06/28/2014

The entire SCW staff, was at the top of there game. The made sure every detail was executed. And helped us save money when they could and noticed errors on our side and helped fix them. I don't plan on getting married again but If do I would do it there. I would recommend this venue to anyone.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Sarah
06/14/2014

The venue was truly a dream come true. From the cleanliness to the professionalism, it was perfect. The venue coordinator was extremely helpful at all times and really kept the day moving smoothly. Words really cannot express how amazing the venue was.

Stephany
06/07/2014

Claudia did an amazing job at our wedding! She helped us so much we don't know what we would have done without her! Thank you for a magical day!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We just got married at South Coast Winery this past weekend and couldn't be happier with the venue. All of the SCW staff were super professional and responsive to all of our questions and needs. Specifically, the wedding coordinator was awesome and made the planning process easy.

We were married in the Rose Arbor (amazing!) and the reception was in the Barrel Room and also in the courtyard. The Rose Arbor was gorgeous and the view breathtaking. The dancing outside underneath the bistro lights was perfect and our guests are still talking about it.

We love the venue and we can't wait to come back for our anniversary.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Mr. Christensen
06/05/2014

Getting to California for our wedding was nothing short of a nightmare. We ran into vehicle problems and issues with the county clerks office. One problem after the other. Once we reached South Coast all our problems were over! The staff and the recommended sub contractors from photography, planners, and the DJ were absolutely fantastic. Every step of the process was carefree and 100% taken care of. We got to actually enjoy our wedding day and didn't worry about any of the minor details they were all taken care of!! Thanks again for everything and can't tell you how happy we are with how everything turned out! Great experience all around!!
Mr. & Mrs. Jordan Christensen
Las Cruces, NM

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning