South Coast Winery Resort & Spa

• Responsiveness: 1.0
  • Professionalism: 2.0
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

The venue was absolutely gorgeous and the food was incredible. The day of wedding coordinator was the downfall. She seemed as if she did not want to be there and her demeanor was unpleasant. She did not respond to my emails (with the exception of about one). She was out of the office for the whole week leading up until my wedding which is why I did not get responses. She said that she would come check on me as soon as she went in to work the day of the wedding, but I did not see her until about an hour before the ceremony started. She stayed through the ceremony and through the pictures. When I entered the reception, I was informed that she had not been able to find the cake toppers I brought in the day before (luckily they were found soon after). She left towards the beginning of the reception and introduced me to someone I had never met as the women who would be taking over for her for the rest of the event. As a day of coordinator, I would expect her to at least stay for the whole event. I am extremely thankful for the other vendors I hired who made the day completely smooth and magical. I am not sure what I would have done without my photographer, Jenna Petersen, my DJ, Will Chitwood, and the beautiful flowers from Carla Kayes, as well as the delicious cake from Linda Del Rio.

4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beautiful venue and wonderful service!! They were incredibly accommodating, were willing to make last minute changes, and answered all of my questions. Many of our guests commented on how beautiful everything was and were impressed by the facility. The only issue I had was difficulty getting a hold of someone after the wedding to answer some questions on our final billing. Otherwise, everything was perfect!

• Wedding: 11/16/2014
Sarah
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you are looking for a wedding venue in the wine country of Temecula, this is it! We had our daughter's wedding there on October 18, 2014, and could not have asked for a more perfect venue, not to mention the professionalism and helpfulness of the wedding event coordinator and staff! An added bonus was being able to stay at one of the villas at South Coast. We chose the King Deluxe villa which served as the location for hair and makeup the morning of the wedding -- plenty of room AND what a view of the wine country off our back patio! Simply magnificent! We were steps away, literally, from the wedding ceremony at the Rose Arbor, which made it particularly convenient. The reception in the courtyard off the barrel room was magical! I would HIGHLY recommend this venue as your wedding location!! From my experience, I can tell you, you won't be disappointed!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We selected South Coast Resort as a venue after our original plans fell through... That being said, I couldn't be more happy with the service we received from Christina Hodges. We were short on time but she made everything work for us. The event site (Rose Arbor) was beautiful and Christina helped us prepare and coordinate all the way through the ceremony. To top everything off the accommodations were beyond my imagination, a tremendous bridal suite with gorgeous winery views. I would recommend Christina and her team at South Coast to everyone looking to host an event.

4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I couldn't have done it without her!

• Wedding: 10/05/2014
Casey
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Having our wedding at South Coast Winery was a dream! Absolutely amazing service and Claudia Perez did a fantastic job making sure every detail of our day was perfect! I highly recommend her services and SCW as your wedding destination from wedding rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony and reception. Thank you for all your hard work!
Blessings,
Nick and Maegan Culver

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
Maegan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding coordinator, Christina, was awesome. She was always available for our needs, very professional, and our event went off without a single hitch. Highly recommend Christina.

The rest of the staff at South Coast Winery were also fabulous. Our reception was perfect and they attended to our and our guests' every need.

• Flexibility: 5.0

We absolutely loved our wedding at the South Coast Winery and all of the staff that helped from start to finish. They were well organized, helpful, and had a great selection of recommended vendors too!

• Wedding: 09/23/2014
Miranda
4.1/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 3.0

Christina Hodges was a great event coordinator. She was very helpful throughout the entire process of the wedding which made it very easy on the day of.

• Flexibility: 5.0

I got married at South Coast Winery in September and have nothing but praise for everyone involved with the wedding. I lived bit far away so I mostly communicated via emails but never had any problems getting answers to my questions and/or concerns. On the day of the wedding, I was checked on several times by my coordinator to make sure that everything was okay. My coordinator worked great with my vendors and made sure the set up was done perfectly and the ceremony ran without a hitch! The weather was unbearably hot so she made sure there were plenty of cool shades and cold water for my outdoor ceremony. The wedding was beautiful and I have to thank my coordinator for running everything so smoothly!

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
Helen
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christina Hodges was extremely helpful and responsive to our "day of wedding" needs. She made our special day be flawless and was attentive to our needs. Christina definitely made our day be even more relaxing by taking care of the details and being available to our needs.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Queenlizm
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christina was professional and a pleasure to work with. Venue (Rose Arbor) was absolutely beautiful !! Our day was perfect!!

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
Laura
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I had our very, very small intimate wedding at South Coast Winery and it was perfect! Christina Hodges was our coordinator and she was fantastic throughout the entire process. We opted to use SCW's Runaway Package, which was geared towards elopements. Christina helped us to modify and add on until our wedding was a perfect fit for us. Christina's help on the day of was invaluable! She kept everything running smoothly and anticipated our needs. Thank you!!

• Wedding: 08/21/2014
Amy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

South coast is beautiful! I had the most magically wedding. I must give a special thanks to our wedding coordinator, Christina hodges for making it run smoothly.

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Transportation
Emily
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christina and Lindsey did an amazing job with my wedding! Easy to work with, made my wedding day stress free! Beautiful venue for both ceremony and reception! Loved every part of it!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The entire SCW staff, was at the top of there game. The made sure every detail was executed. And helped us save money when they could and noticed errors on our side and helped fix them. I don't plan on getting married again but If do I would do it there. I would recommend this venue to anyone.

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Jack
951-491-8083
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards