Sounds Unlimited

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

We chose Kentron from Sounds Unlimited to DJ our wedding. He made an impression on us at the Seattle Wedding Show, and we knew he was the DJ we wanted for our wedding. He did an amazing job, keeping the event flowing naturally and playing all of the music we requested. He’s a natural on the mic, but by no means does he try to steal the show from the bride and groom. Simply put, he did a fantastic job. Sounds Unlimited is a well-run business, with great online planning tools which we appreciated during our planning process. The staff is responsive and proactively checks in with you in the months before the wedding, which was not common amongst the rest of our vendors. We’d highly recommend both Kentron and Sounds Unlimited for your next event.

Recently Married

All I can say is - WOW! Our DJ was Clint and he did an AMAZING JOB!!! He went above and beyond and our guests loved him! His song selections kept the guests out on the dance floor dancing all night long! I had a special request to play Persian songs and he went above and beyond to grab the songs we wanted and the guests loved the different music :) I will admit that Clint was the highlight of the evening because it kept the Reception going and guests were loving the songs and dancing! Cant' say enough about Clint and Sounds Unlimited! Thanks so much!!

Sounds Unlimited responded with the following comments:

Thank You Sherry! I am so thrilled you and David had such an amazing time with Clint as your DJ. We had such a great time working with you through this process and hearing how much of an impact Clint made the night of is amazing! I wish you nothing but happiness as you start your new lives together! :)

Services Used: DJ

'A Sounds Unlimited' was recommended to us by a close friend who had used them for their wedding, we are so glad they that did! We definitely recommend this company to anyone who is looking for an affordable, professional and fun D.J./M.C. service! Our M.C. Darmeny Jones was absolutely fantastic. We met with him a couple weeks before our wedding and he was not only very professional but you could tell he knew what he was talking about. My husband and I took a liking to him immediately. He had great musical suggestions as well as fun things to add to our reception to better engage with our guests. He was very entertaining, we had four different guests ask for his contact at the end of the night! 'A Sounds Unlimited' was always very timely with their emails and always made sure we were happy. I highly recommend this company, especially our M.C. Darmeny Jones!

Sounds Unlimited responded with the following comments:

I am so thrilled to hear how fantastic everything went for you and Luke! I know Darmeny had a wonderful time and said you and your guests were dancing all night long! It was a pleasure to be a part of such an important day for the two of you. :)

Recently Married

From the moment we first spoke to Matt, our DJ, we knew we were in good hands. Matt was well-spoken, savvy, and clearly a polished pro. When it came time to talk through wedding logistics and our song selections, he thought to ask about details we hadn't even considered. He also made some recommendations that made things flow much more slowly. A Sounds Unlimited's online planner was also very user-friendly and valuable.

The day before the wedding, we endured a family emergency that forced us to change up the order of our speeches, and thus, our timeline. Matt handled these changes on the fly with ease.

Oh yeah, and he kept our dance floor full, and had a great presence on the microphone! We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ.

Sounds Unlimited responded with the following comments:

Thank you Maks! I am thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed Matt! It is an honor to know the attention to detail he provided helped result in such an amazing evening. I hope you had a wonderful time on your honeymoon and wish you and Megan a long and happy life together!

1 Review
Recently Married

We recently used Sounds Unlimited for our June wedding. We used one of the premium packages that not only included a DJ but an MC as well. They were hands down the best company from start to finish that I have ever worked with. From the very start their team takes the time to get the bride and groom to ensure that they understand the flow, the music you like, how you want your ceremony and reception to feel and how big a party you really want.
We had the pleasure of working with Amanda, Eric and Drakkar and trust me when I tell this is the team you want working your wedding. No one will leave your wedding saying that was boring, or what the heck was that DJ doing because they are out there dancing with your guest and having fun with you.
Without a doubt we will use their services for future functions and I hope you get a chance to partner and work with them.

Sounds Unlimited responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Tim and Jill! I really enjoyed getting to know the two of you and I was touched to hear how happy you were with the service Eric and Drakkar provided. I wish the two of you the very best as you start your new lives together. :)

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer

Sounds Unlimited were fantastic-Sky & Shawn were amazing DJ/MC's. They had everyone smiling and dancing all night long. The music was great a little bit of new with old-perfect play list with great people behind the scenes running it. Sounds Unlimited is the way to go for all events. They are professional, fun, and deliver exceptional service. Thanks Sounds Unlimited.

Sounds Unlimited responded with the following comments:

Hi Kelly thanks again for letting us be a part of wedding. I enjoyed meeting and working with you and Evan over this last year. Shawn and Sky had a great time keeping everyone dancing all night long!!!

keleofa
05/17/2015

Awesome wedding DJ's! Drakkar was an amazing Master of Ceremony and kept the party alive on the dance floor. I loved working with the online planning tool and everyone in the office staff was helpful via email. Drakkar kept touching base with me throughout the night to make sure things were going the way I wanted and even ended up staying late since there were still people dancing. I would highly recommend Sounds Unlimited to anyone looking for a flawless DJ in the Seattle Area!

Sounds Unlimited responded with the following comments:

Hi Kelly - I really appreciate you taking the time to review your MC Drakkar. It was really great to read all your kind words and so glad we could help through the planning process! I know Drakkar had a fantastic time and so glad all your guests were dancing well into the evening! Thank you again for letting us be a part of your special day!

Services Used: DJ

I wish we could give even more stars to describe how amazing our MC Darmeny & DJ Ricky were!! Darmeny came highly recommended to us from a family friend and I am so glad for her referral. Darmeny met with my then fiance and I over a year before our actual wedding date. He was the first vendor we booked because we just fell in love with him right away! Throughout the year of planning he came out to our wedding venue with us to do a walk through. We had countless email exchanges and hours on the phone planning. Darmeny put so much time into our wedding and really got to know us as a couple which really showed on the wedding day. He felt like a friend and we could not have asked for anyone better! Darmeny was like a wedding coordinator, DJ, MC all in one! He kept things going, people engaged, everyone excited. Our guests were blown away by all the special touches and the extras that he incorporated to make our day unique and not like every other wedding we've been to. We put our full trust in him and were not disappointed, we could not be more grateful to him! Our guests are still talking about him and wondering how we found such an awesome gem! We cannot thank Darmeny and Ricky enough or sing their praises high enough. You guys are the best ever!! Thank you a million times for making our wedding so special, unique, fun, romantic, and one in a million!

Sounds Unlimited responded with the following comments:

Jana I am so glad we got the opportunity to be a part of your wedding! I am thrilled to hear that Darmeny and Ricky were such a great match. I know they had a wonderful time making everything so special for you. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us! I wish you and Lyle all the best as you start your new life together!

Services Used: DJ

Our DJ from Sounds Unlimited was Mat.
He was great! He was very professional and understood exactly what we wanted. So we could relax and enjoy our party while he took care of the music we wanted for the day.
He also gave us great ideas and helped us plan the day even better.
We contacted Sound Unlimited with very short notice and they were very helpful and efficient.
We would totally recommend them!!

Sounds Unlimited responded with the following comments:

Emilia, it was such a pleasure to be a part of your vow renewal. I know Mat had a fantastic time and I was thrilled we could make this happen for you in such a short amount of time! Everything was so beautiful and we wish you many more happy years!

1 person found this review helpful

Amazing vendor from day one of planning, from sales representative, administrative to the DJ. Matt was our DJ and he did a faboulous job with improvising with my crazy family with last minute speaches and events. Their online planning website was easy to use and to coordinate with the DJ to make things go smoothly day of. We got the classic package with uplighting for our venue, very reasonable pricing and we had won a lighting upgrade from a contest drawing we won from the Seattle Wedding Show!!!

Really nice thing was working with Matt our DJ, blended in with our wedding and really became apart of the wedding not working the wedding. He dedicated time to understand us and what our needs where. Highly recommend this vendor and specifically Matt!!! :)

Sounds Unlimited responded with the following comments:

Hi Micki, thank you so much for sharing your kind words! It was an honor to be a part of Paul's and your big day -- here's to a wonderful life together with many more reasons to celebrate! :-)

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Our dj and mc from Sounds Unlimited were Amazing- they were very helpful in making sure everything happened the way we wanted it. It was nice to have the MC to help keep us on task. Very friendly, easy to work with. We would definitely recommend these services to others.

Sounds Unlimited responded with the following comments:

Thank you Vanessa! I am thrilled everything went the way you wanted and you were such a joy to work with as well.

Services Used: DJ

Our DJ Eric was great! We would definitely recommend him to other couples who are planning on getting married. He was professional, played great music, and definitely was a good value. We would definitely use him and Sounds Unlimited again!

Sounds Unlimited responded with the following comments:

We appreciate your kind words, Tara! Eric had such a great time and told me how much fun you and your guests were having with the dance circle! Thank you again for letting us be a part of such a special moment in your life. Wishing you the best! :)

1 person found this review helpful

We used Sounds Unlimited for the DJ & MC at our wedding this past month and we couldn't be happier! They helped make the night a great success. The DJ (Skyy) had so much enthusiasm and was right on cue for all our songs. His playlist was perfect! Randy (the MC) helped streamline the entire night and was very flexible with changes in timing on all the events. Randy helped to make sure everything was seamless throughout the night and we couldn't have done it without them! I highly recommend using Sounds Unlimited to any event, and especially if you are wanting a perfect wedding experience!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ

Absolutely Great, Everyone loved him! Our DJ was the best! Very responsive to our needs. I was able to relax and enjoy myself the whole evening knowing that he would keep things rolling. Very flexible and professional. He did a great job organizing and coordinating the evening without overshadowing anything. Some DJ's just sit behind their table or are too loud/ involved. He balanced it wonderfully.

1 person found this review helpful

There are certain things people will always remember about your wedding - the DJ/MC being a HUGE one. I searched everywhere for the perfect company - I asked all my friends and everywhere I went and everyone I spoke with recommended one place: Sounds Unlimited. I now know why. Our wedding was a month ago and our friends/family are STILL talking about how much fun it was! This was in large part due to our phenomenal DJ/MC duo! They were amazing and so much fun to work with! We reserved a premier package which was worth every penny. From the lights to the cloud of smoke we danced on for our first dance, everything was perfect. Darmeny really got the crowd involved and personalized our ceremony. During our speeches, he even played the WSU Fight Song [which got our crowd really going wild as we are mostly all WSU alumni!]. He contacted us about a week before the ceremony to work out all the details of our songs and the timeline for the day. By the end of the night, none of our guests wanted to leave. We will definitely be using Sounds Unlimited for any future event, and we recommend them to all our friends who are getting married!!

1 person found this review helpful

Our DJ Joe was awesome and played everything that I asked and was professional, respectful and a class-act! I'm so glad we decided to go with Sounds Unlimited. They matched us up with the perfect DJ and everything went perfectly. I have no complaints whatsoever. Love, Becky & Tyler 10/3/2014 @ Lake Union Café! THANK YOU JOE!