Sounds Unlimited

Value
Flexibility
keleofa
05/17/2015

Awesome wedding DJ's! Drakkar was an amazing Master of Ceremony and kept the party alive on the dance floor. I loved working with the online planning tool and everyone in the office staff was helpful via email. Drakkar kept touching base with me throughout the night to make sure things were going the way I wanted and even ended up staying late since there were still people dancing. I would highly recommend Sounds Unlimited to anyone looking for a flawless DJ in the Seattle Area!

Sounds Unlimited responded with the following comments:

Hi Kelly - I really appreciate you taking the time to review your MC Drakkar. It was really great to read all your kind words and so glad we could help through the planning process! I know Drakkar had a fantastic time and so glad all your guests were dancing well into the evening! Thank you again for letting us be a part of your special day!

Services Used: DJ

Our DJ from Sounds Unlimited was Mat.
He was great! He was very professional and understood exactly what we wanted. So we could relax and enjoy our party while he took care of the music we wanted for the day.
He also gave us great ideas and helped us plan the day even better.
We contacted Sound Unlimited with very short notice and they were very helpful and efficient.
We would totally recommend them!!

Sounds Unlimited responded with the following comments:

Emilia, it was such a pleasure to be a part of your vow renewal. I know Mat had a fantastic time and I was thrilled we could make this happen for you in such a short amount of time! Everything was so beautiful and we wish you many more happy years!

Services Used: DJ

Amazing vendor from day one of planning, from sales representative, administrative to the DJ. Matt was our DJ and he did a faboulous job with improvising with my crazy family with last minute speaches and events. Their online planning website was easy to use and to coordinate with the DJ to make things go smoothly day of. We got the classic package with uplighting for our venue, very reasonable pricing and we had won a lighting upgrade from a contest drawing we won from the Seattle Wedding Show!!!

Really nice thing was working with Matt our DJ, blended in with our wedding and really became apart of the wedding not working the wedding. He dedicated time to understand us and what our needs where. Highly recommend this vendor and specifically Matt!!! :)

Sounds Unlimited responded with the following comments:

Hi Micki, thank you so much for sharing your kind words! It was an honor to be a part of Paul's and your big day -- here's to a wonderful life together with many more reasons to celebrate! :-)

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Our dj and mc from Sounds Unlimited were Amazing- they were very helpful in making sure everything happened the way we wanted it. It was nice to have the MC to help keep us on task. Very friendly, easy to work with. We would definitely recommend these services to others.

Sounds Unlimited responded with the following comments:

Thank you Vanessa! I am thrilled everything went the way you wanted and you were such a joy to work with as well.

Services Used: DJ

Our DJ Eric was great! We would definitely recommend him to other couples who are planning on getting married. He was professional, played great music, and definitely was a good value. We would definitely use him and Sounds Unlimited again!

Sounds Unlimited responded with the following comments:

We appreciate your kind words, Tara! Eric had such a great time and told me how much fun you and your guests were having with the dance circle! Thank you again for letting us be a part of such a special moment in your life. Wishing you the best! :)

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We used Sounds Unlimited for the DJ & MC at our wedding this past month and we couldn't be happier! They helped make the night a great success. The DJ (Skyy) had so much enthusiasm and was right on cue for all our songs. His playlist was perfect! Randy (the MC) helped streamline the entire night and was very flexible with changes in timing on all the events. Randy helped to make sure everything was seamless throughout the night and we couldn't have done it without them! I highly recommend using Sounds Unlimited to any event, and especially if you are wanting a perfect wedding experience!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ

Absolutely Great, Everyone loved him! Our DJ was the best! Very responsive to our needs. I was able to relax and enjoy myself the whole evening knowing that he would keep things rolling. Very flexible and professional. He did a great job organizing and coordinating the evening without overshadowing anything. Some DJ's just sit behind their table or are too loud/ involved. He balanced it wonderfully.

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

There are certain things people will always remember about your wedding - the DJ/MC being a HUGE one. I searched everywhere for the perfect company - I asked all my friends and everywhere I went and everyone I spoke with recommended one place: Sounds Unlimited. I now know why. Our wedding was a month ago and our friends/family are STILL talking about how much fun it was! This was in large part due to our phenomenal DJ/MC duo! They were amazing and so much fun to work with! We reserved a premier package which was worth every penny. From the lights to the cloud of smoke we danced on for our first dance, everything was perfect. Darmeny really got the crowd involved and personalized our ceremony. During our speeches, he even played the WSU Fight Song [which got our crowd really going wild as we are mostly all WSU alumni!]. He contacted us about a week before the ceremony to work out all the details of our songs and the timeline for the day. By the end of the night, none of our guests wanted to leave. We will definitely be using Sounds Unlimited for any future event, and we recommend them to all our friends who are getting married!!

Services Used: DJ

Our DJ Joe was awesome and played everything that I asked and was professional, respectful and a class-act! I'm so glad we decided to go with Sounds Unlimited. They matched us up with the perfect DJ and everything went perfectly. I have no complaints whatsoever. Love, Becky & Tyler 10/3/2014 @ Lake Union Café! THANK YOU JOE!

Services Used: DJ

Eric was incredible. After the wedding our guests commented on how good he was at his job. He made the wedding run smoothly and he was quite a character - this made me feel i) happy, ii) relaxed, and iii) in the moment - his brilliance was that we could just enjoy each moment. I cannot emphasize enough how great Eric was! Your DJ services are significantly above excellent, and I would absolutely recommend Sounds Unlimited to others!

Services Used: DJ

Thank you so much to everyone at Sounds Unlimited. Our wedding reception was perfectly orchestrated by your MC and DJ. We had some special requests - a pianist and a projector to play a video slideshow - you guys handled it all fabulously and made it so easy for us. It was better than we could have imagined. Our MC was the best I've ever seen, he was in total control of the event and was very attentive to anything me and my husband needed. he was very well prepared, super fun and easy to work with. He made the night go smoothly and fun for everybody. The DJ was very good too, everyone loved the music! They went above and beyond for sure!! I would definitely recommend Sounds Unlimited to anyone looking for DJ/MC services for their events.

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Our MC and DJ from Sounds Unlimited were great. . Randy was very well organized and helped us out when we were clueless about the order of events. We couldn't have successfully run the reception without him. We would absolutely recommend them to anyone getting married in the Seattle area. Thank you so much we had an amazing wedding because of you!!!

Rebekah
08/02/2014

Adam, from Sounds Unlimited, dj'd/mc'd our wedding and he was awesome. When Sounds didn't have all our songs, it purchased the ones it could find. Adam was very flexible, responsive, and professional. When we spoke on the phone a few days before the wedding, Adam asked some great questions about the "do not play list." When I changed a couple of our song choices the night before the wedding, Adam accommodated every request. When I moved up the cake cutting, Adam went with it. Adam quickly caught on to eye contact, ie cutting a song short, and fan favorites, eg Britney Spears. Adam was one of our favorites that night. Seriously. Awesome.

Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

I was planning my wedding in Seattle while living in New York, and Sounds Unlimited was SO incredibly helpful. The online planning format made the distance factor a non-issue. I was pretty stressed out the week leading up to the wedding for a variety of reasons, but our DJ (Kentron) called me early the week of, and it was so calming to hear how confident he was and how interested he was in knowing how he could provide us with the service we were looking for. He went above and beyond - the music he chose to supplement our choices during the reception got everyone dancing. We had a lot of out of town guests as my husband is from Mexico, and Kentron played music that all of our guests enjoyed! All of our friends and family were talking about how great the reception was for weeks after. Thank you Sounds Unlimited and Kentron!

Services Used: DJ

Compared to other DJ's I have seen, Sounds Unlimited was absolutely phenomenal. I would recommend you guys to everyone. Our MC was amazing! He set the tone for the night!! I know my family and friends loved the atmosphere he created just as much as I did. We also had a friend of a friend ask who the heck he was and how to get him! I would definitely recommend Sounds Unlimited to anyone and everyone needing a DJ, You guys are the best. Whenever I would call with a question or concern it was met with the best customer service. Light hearted and understanding, you really made it easy and also helped me to not stress out! Thank you so much!!!

Services Used: DJ

Sounds Unlimited was great. We used them for our recent wedding on 7/26/14. We found them at the Seattle Wedding show and through the show got an extra hour of music for free and we ended up adding on another hour and room lighting as well(for an additional fee). They were super easy to work with and had a website we logged into to submit all of our information (timeline, song choices, playlists etc.) due one month before the wedding.

We worked with Darmeny and he was awesome! He called us the week of our wedding to go over the timeline and songs we submitted and walked through everything with us. He definitely reassured us that everything was going to be great and he was going to help us put on one heck of a party to celebrate our marriage!

On the day of the wedding Darmeny was waiting with cocktails for us as we signed our marriage license. He took the songs we provided and threw in some of his own as well and everyone was dancing the whole night! He was awesome! He definitely kept the party going and fed off the vibe of the room. If you want a party, Darmeny at Sounds Unlimited is the way to go!