Sounds by Design

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Ron was great!!! Everyone had an amazing time on the dance floor and he kept the mood very upbeat and exciting.

Candace
05/16/2015

Very friendly, easy to work with, proffessional,fun outgoing.

Cassie
10/25/2014

Ron was a GREAT DJ, his service and dedication to our event was awesome! He really cares about what he does and he always made sure that we were informed of what he was doing and how everything was going. The music and lights made our event just come to life! Great Job Ron!

Jessica
10/04/2014

Ron Griggs and his team were 200% fantastic and went way above and beyond what any bride and groom can expect from a DJ. He was more than just our DJ, but also our event manager/coordinator. He made sure the event went smoothly and that all the guests had a good time. He was respectful, kind, and most of all organized. His system really helped make this part of the wedding very easy. We would highly recommend Ron Griggs and Sounds by Design to anyone no matter what the event. We hope to use him again for future events.

Recently Married

Best DJ I could have ever asked for!! Ron made everything perfect! I was so worried and stressed about everything but he was so beyond helpful and easy to talk to. He went out of his way the day before to make sure we all knew what was going to happen. Everyone loved him at the wedding. he was great with the people and played the right music for the group we had! I will recommend him to everyone!! I couldn't imagine anyone else!! Thank you!

Taylor
09/13/2014

Sounds by design is an awesome dj vendor! I would definitely have them dj any other event I might have and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a dj!

Recently Married

Ronnie from Sounds by Design was the DJ at our wedding on Sept. 6, 2014. He did a fabulous job! People were constantly out on the dance floor (to my surprise, as many of my friends and family members do not usually dance). He played a great mix of music. My husband and I did not pick too many songs, so he had free reign. Everyone had a wonderful time. Ronnie was very easy to get in touch with and was professional at all times! My husband and I even skyped with him when setting up our music list!

Services Used: DJ

He was an excellent wedding planner, and helped make everything go smoothly. Everyone has been telling me how much fun the reception was and I have him to thank!

Dawn
07/20/2014

Sounds By Design did an absolutely fabulous job with our wedding! Ron Griggs was not only our DJ, but served as the MC. He worked with us throughout the planning stages and provided ideas and insight that we would not have thought of otherwise. We have already given his info to three other people that are in the market for a great DJ! Thanks Ron!

Services Used: DJ

Sounds by design (Ron Griggs) helped make my wedding amazing! I was so worried that people wouldn't dance, but he kept tons of people on the floor dancing all night! He is very professional and listened carefully to what we wanted. Would definitely recommend.

1+ year ago

Ron was the DJ for my wedding. He provided professional service, and was easy to work with. He prepared an itinerary to keep the flow of the reception moving all night, and our guests had a fun time.
If I could change anything, I would have gone over the names of our wedding party with Ron a few more times, so their names would have been pronounced correctly. This did provide entertainment, as everyone found the mispronounciations funny.
The last thing I would have changed is the dance after the anniversary dance. The couple married the longest did not enjoy dancing a whole song with us, nor being the center of attention. While the idea of the dance was sweet, it was just way too long of a song.

Services Used: DJ

Ron was amazing! He did a fabulous job taking all of my desires and delivering... and for a fraction of the cost of other DJ's that we have seen, and added uplighting and a personalized monogram! He kept all the other vendors aware of the scheduling and kept the dance floor hopping! We had the guests from the wedding next door crash ours and tell us how ours was so much more fun!

Services Used: DJ

He was wonderful!! He was always available during planning and super helpful through all of it.

Ashley
04/26/2014

Ron was great! We sat down with him early on to let him know what we wanted for the reception. A month or so before the reception we met again. Ron had an itinerary all ready to go. He even gave one to the hotel and our photographer so everyone was on the same page. Everything went smoothly the whole night. We were also lucky enough to find a dj who not only was willing to perform at our same sex reception but supported it and that meant a lot to is! I would definitely recommend his services!

Angie
09/14/2013

Definitely recommend him to every one!

2+ years ago

We really enjoyed working with Ron. He helped make day great. He did everything we wanted. He kept the music going and our guest on dance floor all night