Soundfactor Entertainment & Events - DJ Adam Moyer

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

Adam Moyer was fantastic! He was very responsive, professional, flexible, and easy to work with. He kept the reception moving, and played a mix of music that kept people on the dance floor. Adam also worked with our son in law to ensure that the cocktail and ceremony music was to his liking! I would highly recommend Adam for your next event!!!

Services Used: DJ

We CANNOT begin to say enough good things about Adam. He literally made our dreams come true. We were so nervous about choosing a DJ! We have been to so many wedding recently that people were just not dancing. It was definitely the hardest decision we had to make. After reading all of Adam's reviews we felt like he could get the job done, and boy were we right!! EVERYONE was dancing, from 8 year old to 80 year olds. He played everything we wanted him to play, requests from our guests and a some of his own choices. It was perfectly executed and we could not be happier with our decision to have Adam as our DJ. No one can stop talking about how fun our wedding was - we thank Adam for that! We never had so much fun in our lives. You CANNOT go wrong here!!

Recently Married

Adam Moyer was an amazing DJ for our wedding. He was super easy to get ahold of through phone call, email and texting which was especially helpful. We wanted a very personalized first dance and he made it happen. All of our guests-from our friends to our older relatives-were out on the dance floor at some point during the night! He really went above and beyond to make our day run smoothly. I would highly recommend Adam Moyer to anyone looking for a great DJ for their event!

Jeffrey
04/17/2015

Adam was awesome. He really knows what he is doing. A DJ can really make or break a wedding and he really made ours. He listened to our music interests and had an awesome playlist. He even let me do some karaoke. If you are planning an event there is no doubt that you should go with Adam. If you do you can be sure the event and music will be exactly what you want! He was also great and very easy to work with.

Recently Married

When we scheduled our reception at La Massaria at Bella Vista, Alicia the coordinator at the venue suggested that we try to hire Adam Moyer as our DJ. She said that he has done many weddings there before and he was the best around… she wasn’t lying. When we met with Adam to go over our music, we had a few songs in mind that we wanted to hear, but left the rest up to him. Best decision we could have made. Adam kept the dance floor packed the entire night and all of the guests loved the music. Three weeks later we are still receiving compliments on how fun the wedding was ( and we know that’s all about the music) No doubt about it, I will be suggesting DJ Adam Moyer to all of my engaged friends moving forward. Thanks Adam!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Adam was such a pleasure to work with-- from the planning stage all the way to the very last song at our wedding! His experience and advice made us feel comfortable with all of our decisions along the way. The ability to log-in and enter our information (names of wedding party for entrances, our timeline/specific songs for specific events throughout the night, must-plays, etc.) was one of the most convenient things I encountered when planning as a bride. Because we were able to think and edit over time and then talk with Adam directly to finalize our choices, I never worried for a second about whether our music would be just right! (I have other friends who are planning and they are SO jealous when they hear about this system and how efficient it is!) Adam checked in with us throughout the night to make sure we were happy. Our other vendors and both sets of parents mentioned how friendly, flexible, and accommodating Adam was in all of his interactions with them. And our guests are still raving about the music. He read our crowd brilliantly and kept the dance party going all night. It was exactly what we had hoped for! I highly recommend Adam Moyer for any event!

Services Used: DJ

Adam simply put is the best around. I knew from the start I would not settle for anyone else and I was not at all disappointed. Fun, easy going and keeps the party going. Couldn't have asked for a better night. Thank you for helping to make our reception so incredible!

Services Used: DJ

We booked Adam after he DJ'd our friends wedding. He does a great job of getting a feel for the crowd and playing music that gets a lot of people on the dance floor. We had a smaller wedding (80 ppl) and that was something we were concerned about, but Adam did a great job of mixing songs in with the ones we chose ahead of time.

The day of the wedding, Adam worked closely with our venue coordinator to make sure everything went smoothly. Even when the "timeline" had to change, we barely noticed and that's probably the greatest compliment we can give Adam... we were so busy having fun (dancing, hanging out with friends/family), that we didn't notice all the hard work he was doing to make the party run smoothly. Everything he did worked well. Thank you for creating a memorable night Adam.

Services Used: DJ

Adam did an amazing job for our wedding. He was very flexible and was there the whole night for everything we needed. He really made the wedding a great time, with everyone dancing and singing. We couldn't have asked for a better night.

Services Used: DJ

Adam went above and beyond and made sure our wedding reception was a night to remember! Adam was the BEST DJ we could have ever asked for. He was so helpful with everything, from the planning to coordinating the night, to bumping the beats and keeping everyone on the dance floor. Adam is extremely professional while rocking the house like a true artist. If we could get married all over again just to have Adam as our DJ we would. He was so kind with us and so intrigued to help and eager to give us his best performance. Adam provided excellent service the entire time we worked with him. He was so easy to talk to and work with. He made sure that we knew that our wedding was important to him, and it showed. I kid you not, the dance floor was not empty the ENTIRE night of dancing. Even the lighting he provided was exceptional and really brought the dance floor and surroundings of our venue to life. If looking for a DJ that wont be lame and boring, go with Adam.....you wont regret it!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Adam did a wonderful job!! From the ceremony to the cocktail hour to the reception! He had our song list and our itinerary, but he was also flexible enough to adjust based on the mood of the crowd and/or my requests. And most of the time, I would request something and it was already lined up to be played next. Thats when I realized I should shut up, stop trying to control everything and let Adam do his job! :-) He obviously knows what hes doing and had everything under control. And the set up of the equipment looked very nice. I like how you had the screen in front of the equipment and covers over the speaker poles. Oh, and thank you for making us take a picture in the photo-booth before the Reception started. If we hadnt done it then, it wouldve never happened!! And the Monogram on the floor looked amazing! It took my breath away!!
Thanks Adam!!!
From, Lisa and Mark Argust

Services Used: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

Adam Moyer was an amazing DJ for our wedding day. As we were planning our wedding long distance, he was extremely accommodating by offering us Skype and phone meetings throughout the planning process. Silver Sound is a very organized company. They offer online spreadsheets where you can compile a list of songs you want to hear throughout the night – cocktail, dinner, cake cutting, garter/bouquet toss, slow dancing, fast dancing etc. They also have spreadsheets where you can fill out information, such as the bridal party names, as well as any special dedication dances or announcements you plan on making throughout the night. A week before the wedding, we had a final call with Adam where we went through every detail of the reception, including the timeline, formalities and pronunciation of all bridal party names. Having this final call and knowing how on top of things Adam was took a huge weight off my shoulders with all the wedding stress in the final days leading up to our wedding. Adam followed our song list very closely throughout the night, while still having using his keen ability to gauge our guests’ energy and throw in appropriate songs accordingly throughout the night. He checked in with us a few times to ensure we were happy with how everything was going. I do not think there was a minute after dinner that someone wasn’t on the dance floor. Everyone had a blast dancing the night away, which is evidenced in our wedding video that we recently received! We highly recommend Silver Sound Disc Jockeys, specifically Adam Moyer, as a DJ for your wedding or other big event.

2+ years ago

Over the last five years, our family has had the pleasure of working with Adam Moyer for all three of our childrens weddings. Although each wedding reception was a little different, they were all fabulous and Adam had so much to do with it! This last one I thought may be more of a challenge with more than half of our guests being out of state. But there was really no reason to worry.

Adam rose to the occasion and had complete control of everything. He conducted himself in the most professional manner and he was very organized and stayed on top of things as the wedding day got closer. We never had to call him - an email would pop up from him just when we thought it was time to reach out to him.

Once we started the reception, it was like having a best friend tend to all the little details. He really is just a great guy who takes pride in his work and loves what he does - what more could anyone ask for? Oh and did I say that the guests were on the dance floor all night?

I work in sales in the event business and have plenty of "go-to" DJs to work with, but there is only one that we would use again and again - DJ Adam Moyer! Thank you Adam for being a part of the day that Brooke and Tom dreamed of - you rocked the house and youre the best! Kathy Peifer Souder-Meaney Wedding 05.04.13

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Maren
10/13/2012

Being an overly organzied peson every day I knew I'd be the same way when it came to planning my wedding. My husband and I greatly appreciated how organzied, friendly, and responsive Adam was during our planning process.

Adam was recommended to me and I first contacted him by email. He took the time to come to our house to meet with us and discuss our wedding and what we were looking for in a DJ. He had really good suggestions for us and any time we contacted him by phone or email he was very responsive. We were in touch quite a few times during our engagement and a week before our wedding we met again to review the timeline, order of events, our song choices, etc.

He arrived at our ceremony/reception in plenty of time to set-up for the day. He also provided our pre-ceremony music, which I let up to him to pick that music and my guests raved about the music playing as guests arrived. Since I wasn't near the location I wasnt able to hear it, but here we are almost 8 weeks later and people are still commenting to me about the pre-ceremony music. Also, prior to the ceremony he even helped our wedding coordinating by getting everyone in their places so that we could start on time.

During the reception, Adam did a great job keeping the guests on the dance floor! We provided him with a list of songs we wanted and he did an awesome job mixing in others. My husband and his family are Indian and Adam did a great job mixing in some Indian music with our playlist so that we had a variety of music.

Adam was by far extremely professional, responsive, and genuinely cared about our wedding day and did all he could to make it an "easy" day for us. We received many compliments from our guests about Adam and we would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ... he was outstanding!

Thank you, Adam!

Tracy
09/29/2012

Adam did a wonderful job and was a pleasure to work with! We had so many of our guests comment how great it all was. Adam got people on the dance floor and kept them there. We highly recommend his services!

Jenna
08/04/2012

Adam was amazing!!! He was above and beyond all of our expectations for a DJ. We have had so many positive comments from friends and family members about the wonderful variety of music played at the cocktail hour and reception. He was flexible and accommodating for our outdoor ceremony and reception. Couldn't have asked for anyone better to make our special day so memorable! :)