Soundfactor Entertainment & Events

Value
Flexibility
Ashley
07/25/2015

Wanted to give u a shout out... Adam Moyer is the BEST DJ!!!! In the Philadelphia area! THANKYOU so much for an incredible night of the best music ever!!! We did not leave the dance floor!!!!! Also for making sure things ran smooth n efficient!!!!

Lindsay
07/11/2015

Amazing service! Adam completely understood our vibe and executed it perfectly. He was so attentive as well. The dance floor was filled the entire night. He was communicative through the whole night and made sure that everyone was having fun. He even stayed an extra half hour!!! We could not have asked for a better dj at our wedding.

Recently Married

Our Wedding Reception DJ, Adam, was FANTASTIC! Since returning from our honeymoon, we hear over and over again from our guests how awesome our wedding DJ was. Even before our wedding, Adam gave us access to an online song database to request a variety of music for the ceremony and reception. Adam brought a very personal touch to his service during and after our meeting with him. He was able to loop songs for our ceremony processional before the rehearsal and wedding (which was a huge help!). He respected the type of music we wanted and was not pushy or condescending. Yet, his joy and confidence in his work assured us of his abilities to help in making our reception flow smoothly from introducing the bridal party, to the special speeches, and dance time. On the wedding day, Adam was at our venue early to make sure everything was set up for sound checks in plenty of time before guests arrive. His experience and great taste allowed him to pick and choose from our song list for the reception to keep people on the dance floor and enjoying themselves. I have attended or been a part of many weddings where the DJ was Adam and had a wonderful time. But now, after being one of his clients, I would even more highly recommend Adam for any occasion! THANK YOU!

Nora
07/04/2015

Adam was great! He's very personable and great at keeping the night going smoothly. Many friends told us it was the most fun they've ever had at a wedding, Adam was a huge part of that.

Services Used: DJ

Adam is amazing! Very personable, easy to work with, professional and kept the night moving smoothly.

Services Used: DJ

Choosing DJ Adam Moyer as was one of the BEST decisions we made when it came to planning our Wedding! He was totally on point from day one when we hired him until the very last second of our reception. He provided music and a microphone for our outdoor Ceremony (which sounded great by the way). His sound system in the ballroom sounded great, and his MCing was exactly what we wanted.... energetic and fun with minimal talking, and NOT sounding like a cheesy radio DJ. We only gave Adam a few requests in advance since we really trusted him to create an awesome reception for us - Th

Services Used: DJ

I first saw Adam dj a wedding that my wife (then fiancé) was a bridesmaid for a year before we ourselves got married. Even before I proposed, I knew I had to have Adam as our dj. He kept the dance floor full, providing a awesome atmosphere where guests of all ages enjoyed the music and vibe, regardless of the era the music was from. I booked Adam a month after I proposed, and we kept in contact throughout the year before the wedding. He even made a special trip to our home and listened to what we would like played, what we didn't want played, but also got a feel of what we both were into. He was super professional that night and I know I'll always be pleased with the decision I had made in regarding the dj to book!

Diana
06/13/2015

Adam was the DJ at our wedding in June. He did a fantastic job with everything. He made sure that he had all the details before the wedding day and he was so easy to work with. His music selections were great and had people dancing all night long. The next day we had several complements about Adam. Everyone loved the music and had such a great time. He helped us out alot keeping everything on schedule (even let us know when our dinner was served to our table). I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Lucy
06/07/2015

Our DJ Adam Moyer is amazing. We met him at an open house for the venue that we ultimately chose and booked with him shortly after for our ceremony and reception. Throughout the wedding planning process, we were given an online account where we could plug in songs, etc. whenever they came to us. A week before the wedding, we had a conference call with Adam going over the entire day in detail (prelude soundtrack before the ceremony, all the ceremony music, speeches, cake cutting music, last song of the night, etc.) The ceremony went perfectly on the day of. During the reception, many of the guests were not dancing but it had nothing to do with Adam. It’s not often for my husband’s family (who are scattered throughout the country) to be in the same town at the same time. Because of this, our wedding weekend was put to full use with a 50th birthday party of an uncle and an engagement party for another family member on Friday and Saturday. By the time it came to our Sunday wedding, everyone was pooped and not dancing. Adam really had his work cut out for him and was able to get everyone out on the dance floor at the end of the night for some final numbers which I didn’t think was possible with how tired everyone was. My husband and I highly recommend Adam to anyone looking for a wedding DJ. He is organized, professional, and a really great guy to work with during the chaos that is wedding planning!

Recently Married

Adam Moyer recently DJ'ed our wedding and did a fabulous job. We initially selected him because of his extensive experience and he had previously DJ'ed at our venue. When we met him in person, we could tell he would do a great job. We gave him a little guidance on the type of music we liked and the guests who would be in attendance. Adam did fantastic job of running the reception and selecting a good mix of music. We had guests dancing and singing along to the music all night long. We would absolutely recommend Adam to others.

Recently Married

Adam was everything we hoped for in a DJ! He worked with us to make sure he got all the details correct on the big day, and nailed all of them, including the complicated names, on the big day. His music selection was excellent, his running of the reception was smooth, and he was very organized. With ceremony music, we explained to him what song we were thinking of and what we were thinking as far as where it would come in, for the walk back down the aisle, and he nailed it. We couldn't be happier and highly recommend Adam!

Services Used: DJ

I cannot say enough good things about Adam. I officially met him at a bridal show and was impressed from the start. He was very professional and you could tell that he was extremely passionate about his work. If I ever had a question Adam would always respond back to me in a timely manner and I knew that I could email him about anything. He's extremely flexible. He was able to work with our schedule in order to meet with us to plan the final details of our big day and he was able to make sure all of my last minute (and I mean last minute) changes were met. The day of our wedding I was BLOW AWAY! There was not a single moment when the dance floor was not packed. We left he majority of the music selections up to Adam and he nailed it, he really had a feel for the crowd and he knows how to make sure everyone has a good time. Throughout the night he took the time to ask us how everything was going, if we liked everything we were hearing and we had nothing but positive things to say. I would recommend Adam to everyone. He has a great personality, he takes the time to listen to what you want and is truly passionate about his work. He's seriously THE BEST!

Kenneth
05/16/2015

Adam was a key part to making our wedding reception such an amazing time. We actually first saw him at a friend's wedding and knew that we needed to book him because I EVERYONE was dancing the whole night. Sure enough, it was a repeat at our wedding. Adam made a great mix and was extremely helpful throughout the whole process. The final walk through and his practicing of the names of our bridal party was just another way that he made the experience seamless. Both old and young were on the dance floor all night and had a great time. Thank you Adam for making our reception so great!!

Recently Married

Adam Moyer was fantastic! He was very responsive, professional, flexible, and easy to work with. He kept the reception moving, and played a mix of music that kept people on the dance floor. Adam also worked with our son in law to ensure that the cocktail and ceremony music was to his liking! I would highly recommend Adam for your next event!!!

Nancy
05/02/2015

Adam was terrific! He was very open to using music provided by the groom for the cocktail hour and ceremony. He kept the reception on track and people were on the dance floor the entire night! He was great to work with and would recommend to anyone!

Services Used: DJ

We CANNOT begin to say enough good things about Adam. He literally made our dreams come true. We were so nervous about choosing a DJ! We have been to so many wedding recently that people were just not dancing. It was definitely the hardest decision we had to make. After reading all of Adam's reviews we felt like he could get the job done, and boy were we right!! EVERYONE was dancing, from 8 year old to 80 year olds. He played everything we wanted him to play, requests from our guests and a some of his own choices. It was perfectly executed and we could not be happier with our decision to have Adam as our DJ. No one can stop talking about how fun our wedding was - we thank Adam for that! We never had so much fun in our lives. You CANNOT go wrong here!!

1 person found this review helpful