Soundfactor Entertainment & Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Choosing DJ Adam Moyer as was one of the BEST decisions we made when it came to planning our Wedding! He was totally on point from day one when we hired him until the very last second of our reception. He provided music and a microphone for our outdoor Ceremony (which sounded great by the way). His sound system in the ballroom sounded great, and his MCing was exactly what we wanted.... energetic and fun with minimal talking, and NOT sounding like a cheesy radio DJ. We only gave Adam a few requests in advance since we really trusted him to create an awesome reception for us - Th

Diana
06/13/2015

Adam was the DJ at our wedding in June. He did a fantastic job with everything. He made sure that he had all the details before the wedding day and he was so easy to work with. His music selections were great and had people dancing all night long. The next day we had several complements about Adam. Everyone loved the music and had such a great time. He helped us out alot keeping everything on schedule (even let us know when our dinner was served to our table). I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Lucy
06/07/2015

Our DJ Adam Moyer is amazing. We met him at an open house for the venue that we ultimately chose and booked with him shortly after for our ceremony and reception. Throughout the wedding planning process, we were given an online account where we could plug in songs, etc. whenever they came to us. A week before the wedding, we had a conference call with Adam going over the entire day in detail (prelude soundtrack before the ceremony, all the ceremony music, speeches, cake cutting music, last song of the night, etc.) The ceremony went perfectly on the day of. During the reception, many of the guests were not dancing but it had nothing to do with Adam. It’s not often for my husband’s family (who are scattered throughout the country) to be in the same town at the same time. Because of this, our wedding weekend was put to full use with a 50th birthday party of an uncle and an engagement party for another family member on Friday and Saturday. By the time it came to our Sunday wedding, everyone was pooped and not dancing. Adam really had his work cut out for him and was able to get everyone out on the dance floor at the end of the night for some final numbers which I didn’t think was possible with how tired everyone was. My husband and I highly recommend Adam to anyone looking for a wedding DJ. He is organized, professional, and a really great guy to work with during the chaos that is wedding planning!

Recently Married

Adam Moyer recently DJ'ed our wedding and did a fabulous job. We initially selected him because of his extensive experience and he had previously DJ'ed at our venue. When we met him in person, we could tell he would do a great job. We gave him a little guidance on the type of music we liked and the guests who would be in attendance. Adam did fantastic job of running the reception and selecting a good mix of music. We had guests dancing and singing along to the music all night long. We would absolutely recommend Adam to others.

Recently Married

Adam was everything we hoped for in a DJ! He worked with us to make sure he got all the details correct on the big day, and nailed all of them, including the complicated names, on the big day. His music selection was excellent, his running of the reception was smooth, and he was very organized. With ceremony music, we explained to him what song we were thinking of and what we were thinking as far as where it would come in, for the walk back down the aisle, and he nailed it. We couldn't be happier and highly recommend Adam!

Services Used: DJ

I cannot say enough good things about Adam. I officially met him at a bridal show and was impressed from the start. He was very professional and you could tell that he was extremely passionate about his work. If I ever had a question Adam would always respond back to me in a timely manner and I knew that I could email him about anything. He's extremely flexible. He was able to work with our schedule in order to meet with us to plan the final details of our big day and he was able to make sure all of my last minute (and I mean last minute) changes were met. The day of our wedding I was BLOW AWAY! There was not a single moment when the dance floor was not packed. We left he majority of the music selections up to Adam and he nailed it, he really had a feel for the crowd and he knows how to make sure everyone has a good time. Throughout the night he took the time to ask us how everything was going, if we liked everything we were hearing and we had nothing but positive things to say. I would recommend Adam to everyone. He has a great personality, he takes the time to listen to what you want and is truly passionate about his work. He's seriously THE BEST!

Kenneth
05/16/2015

Adam was a key part to making our wedding reception such an amazing time. We actually first saw him at a friend's wedding and knew that we needed to book him because I EVERYONE was dancing the whole night. Sure enough, it was a repeat at our wedding. Adam made a great mix and was extremely helpful throughout the whole process. The final walk through and his practicing of the names of our bridal party was just another way that he made the experience seamless. Both old and young were on the dance floor all night and had a great time. Thank you Adam for making our reception so great!!

Recently Married

Adam Moyer was fantastic! He was very responsive, professional, flexible, and easy to work with. He kept the reception moving, and played a mix of music that kept people on the dance floor. Adam also worked with our son in law to ensure that the cocktail and ceremony music was to his liking! I would highly recommend Adam for your next event!!!

Nancy
05/02/2015

Adam was terrific! He was very open to using music provided by the groom for the cocktail hour and ceremony. He kept the reception on track and people were on the dance floor the entire night! He was great to work with and would recommend to anyone!

Services Used: DJ

We CANNOT begin to say enough good things about Adam. He literally made our dreams come true. We were so nervous about choosing a DJ! We have been to so many wedding recently that people were just not dancing. It was definitely the hardest decision we had to make. After reading all of Adam's reviews we felt like he could get the job done, and boy were we right!! EVERYONE was dancing, from 8 year old to 80 year olds. He played everything we wanted him to play, requests from our guests and a some of his own choices. It was perfectly executed and we could not be happier with our decision to have Adam as our DJ. No one can stop talking about how fun our wedding was - we thank Adam for that! We never had so much fun in our lives. You CANNOT go wrong here!!

Recently Married

Adam Moyer was an amazing DJ for our wedding. He was super easy to get ahold of through phone call, email and texting which was especially helpful. We wanted a very personalized first dance and he made it happen. All of our guests-from our friends to our older relatives-were out on the dance floor at some point during the night! He really went above and beyond to make our day run smoothly. I would highly recommend Adam Moyer to anyone looking for a great DJ for their event!

Jeffrey
04/17/2015

Adam was awesome. He really knows what he is doing. A DJ can really make or break a wedding and he really made ours. He listened to our music interests and had an awesome playlist. He even let me do some karaoke. If you are planning an event there is no doubt that you should go with Adam. If you do you can be sure the event and music will be exactly what you want! He was also great and very easy to work with.

Recently Married

When we scheduled our reception at La Massaria at Bella Vista, Alicia the coordinator at the venue suggested that we try to hire Adam Moyer as our DJ. She said that he has done many weddings there before and he was the best around… she wasn’t lying. When we met with Adam to go over our music, we had a few songs in mind that we wanted to hear, but left the rest up to him. Best decision we could have made. Adam kept the dance floor packed the entire night and all of the guests loved the music. Three weeks later we are still receiving compliments on how fun the wedding was ( and we know that’s all about the music) No doubt about it, I will be suggesting DJ Adam Moyer to all of my engaged friends moving forward. Thanks Adam!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Recently Married

Adam is a very thorough dj. He was helpful and fun. Assisted with questions we had as well! He did a great job!

Stef
03/21/2015

Adam was absolutely amazing!!! He listened to everything we asked of him yet he provided guidance/suggestions to ensure the wedding went as smooth as possible. The dance floor was packed the entire night all because of the unbelievable job Adam was doing! Throughout the wedding he checked in with us to make sure the sound was good, the type of songs were what we wanted, etc which we truly appreciated. I highly recommend Adam!!! I promise you won't be disappointed with him!

Kristin
12/27/2014

Kevin was extremely helpful throughout the planning process with calls, texts, emails, and a meeting to plan everything out! His insight and experience made the entire process seamless and gave us a a piece of mind in a very stressful time. His professionalism the day of our wedding was on point and we got SO many compliments! I would 110% recommend Kevin for any event - great taste in music, great voice for introductions, very professional!!