Sound Image Entertainment

Sound Image Entertainment

For the quality conscience client who demands only the very best!

8129 Gloriann Way
Antelope, CA 95843 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Big Band, Classic Rock, Cla...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Love Brandon & Kami, they are wonderful!! Brandon is an excellent DJ, he kept the music going all night and played the exact type of songs I requested. There was never a moment where the music stopped or people were confused about what was happening next. He spoke clearly and dressed per request. Kami made the day flow right along. She is extremely organized and takes control without being pushy. She asked how I was doing and if I needed anything as the night progressed. The pre-wedding planning was a breeze with these two. Any questions or concerns I had were answered and taken care of. Best DJ's ever! Definitely book Sound Image Entertainment if you want an amazing DJ experience!!

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
SpencerB
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kami and Brandon are the BEST! They are a husband and wife team that work together to make your wedding perfect. Brandon focuses on the entertainment and Kami is a wedding coordinator. She ran our rehearsal and all day of details. She is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! She genuinely cares about YOU! Brandon makes the wedding go off without a hitch. The music was perfect for our guests and people actually danced! I hate wedding where people just stand there, but everyone was out on the dance floor. We also used their photo booth service and it was amazing. People loved it and we used the photos as a favor for our wedding.

• Wedding: 04/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brandon and Kami were awesome to work with! I could not speak higher of their character, so nice and caring. They were very flexible with us (cost/change of plans) as planning a wedding in an orchard is not so simple :) We would work with them over and over again, so happy we found them!

Jenna and Bryan

• Wedding: 07/13/2013
Services Used: Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brandon and Kami did an exceptional and spectacular job for us on our wedding .They we're very professional and very flexible with all our request.Brandon did an amazing job with our lighting and music all our guest enjoyed and had a good time at the dance floor.Kami was a great event coordinator she was very organized and really ran the show of our wedding reception everything was perfect she made our wedding the best wedding ever .Kudos to Husband and wife team (Brandon and Kami)thanks again for going above and beyond.God bless you and your family ...

• Wedding: 06/15/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We can't say enough great things about Brandon and Kami. Brandon played exactly the type of music my daughter and her fiancee requested and did not spend a lot of time on the mic like a lot of DJ's do, he was perfect! We really couldn't have managed without Kami. She promised us that she would help out wherever she could, but she totally rocked it! Not only did she assist with the rehearsal by directing everyone, she was there every step of the way during the wedding.

The lighting was really nice and added a lot to the venue space, just perfect!

We adore Brandon and Kami and can not praise them enough. We can't say job well done... we can say AMAZING JOB WELL DONE!! Thank you so very much!

• Wedding: 03/03/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kami and Brandon are more then a team! Brandon did a wonderful job on the music/lighting and Kami made sure everything/everyone was where they needed to be, I cannot thank you enough for your hard work to make our wedding everything we wanted.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kami and Brandon really are the best of the best. They are extremely organized and professional. Before I dive into what a dynamic duo they are, let me first start off by saying Kami is truly special and was a key driving force that kept everyone calm and collected the day of the wedding. She is fine tuned into every detail and treats you more like a friend than a client. She thinks of everything for you to the point you wonder what the heck you were doing before she came along. She is such a sweetheart and I could go on forever talking about how fantastic she is. But its not just her, which brings Mr. Brandon in the picture... Once the party starts, this guy will not fail at keeping the party going. With his flexibility of catering to our crazy friends, he was able to accommodate to their last minute song requests and kept the dancing going. Altogether these two will not just add more love to your special day, they will make sure it is THE best day of your new life together!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We would have jumped off a cliff without Sound Image Entertainment.

Not only did they give amazing entertainment and lighting for our wedding, but they were extremely helpful in working with us to plan a fun evening. Including helping us develop our ideas, helping us to plan details we never even knew we needed planning and keeping us on track the day of so our party wouldn't die and we wouldn't keep our guests waiting 5 hours to eat.

Some DJs don't respond to emails, and you have to work around their schedule to meet with them in person. Not Sound Image Entertainment!

I highly recommend Brandon & Kami for those brides and grooms to be who want to enjoy their wedding and not stress themselves into a comma when planning their wedding.

- Kevin & Cierra Timpson

• Wedding: 04/14/2012
Cierra
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sound Image Entertainment is fabulous! They were so easy to work with, they helped us plan the entire night, and made sure the dance floor was full all night! Kami was amazing. She arrived early to help with all the last minute details, worked with the site to ensure everything was perfect, and even had a list of all my vendors's contact numbers so if anyone was late she could handle it. She kept us on track with the itinerary, was able to gather everyone for pictures (no easy task as my husband's family alone was 60 people to round up!), and kept in contact with Brandon throughout the night so the all the aspects of the night flowed seamlessly. We gave Brandon a list of songs we liked and he was able to choose songs for the evening that were perfect. I had multiple guests rave about the music and the dance floor was never empty. We also chose to have the photo booth for the night. They used our invitation as the back ground for our photos and we chose the old school strip style format. Our guests got a copy of their pictures immediately, as did we, and we got the entire night of pictures downloaded on a flash drive. We didn't tell our guests about that part and we have some hilarious pics! I highly recommend Sound Image Entertainment. They are professional, respectful, and made our wedding super fun!

• Wedding: 12/03/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kami and Brandon are FANTASTIC! I can't say enough good things about these two and their business. Kami is your wedding coordinator for the night and Brandon is your DJ. I didn't think about the coordinator aspect until I spoke with Kami and then realized "duh! of course I need that!" otherwise a family member or the bride has to do it. Kami went above and beyond and was very intuitive. There were a few things at my venue that were left unfinished like candles and one of the candy jars hadn't been filled...she just included doing that stuff with her and Brandon's set up AND she even put the finishing touches on our cake since it was decorated with live flowers and they were in water till the last minute. And she did it all exactly as I would have...smart girl;-) Brandon was awesome at keeping everyone engaged with the music. All my guests had such a good time dancing and a bunch of people even text me and posted on FB the next day that our wedding was a total blast...so kudos to Brandon on that one! Kami and Brandon were super flexible and very helpful. My original venue went out of business 7 weeks before our big day and Kami was right on top of it with contacts and phone numbers at other venues that were similar to our original one. She was so helpful! She and Brandon have perfected the wedding coordinating and dj-ing. They wear these headsets to communicate with eachother so while Kami is outside with the bridal paarty sending them in she is telling Brandon exactly what is going on so he knows when to start the different songs. They really have created a top notch product and I'm so glad I had Sound Image Entertainment as part of our wedding!

• Wedding: 10/02/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am in shock and awe, about how Kami and Brandon were there for me and my wife for your wedding day. We knew that we were going to be in for a hard road because we are a gay couple and we did not know how any of our vendors would repsond to our family. But our expectation were demolished the moment we met with Brandon and Kami. They made us feel at home, and we felt really connected to them. Not only are they business partners, but the love they have for each other is more than evident and the passion they have for their busines in uncomparable.
Kami and Brandon provided a amazing DJ, Lighting and Wedding Planning services for us. With our budget in mind, they were able to accommdate what our vision was. The lighting was amazing and it worked perfectly with the color scheme. Our wedding party loved Brandon and Kami so much that we handed out their business cards to all of them, and along with the Thank you cards we includung their business cards too. We recommend them for any services needed! They are a one stop shop. lol
We are so appreciative of Brandon and Kami for working as hard as they did for our special day! Thanks again Brandon and Kami
XOXOXOXO, Andrella and Brandy

• Wedding: 09/18/2011
Services Used: DJ, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sound Image Entertainment provided quality service not just the day of our wedding but through out our entire experience. They made our wedding day a seamless flow from cerimony to reception. Kami was amazing at keeping things as calm as possible in the face of many challenges and Brandon's DJ skills were second to none. We had the added benefit of a wedding day cordinator with Kami, and all though the venue offered the same, Kami was the one who pulled it all together. We couldn't have been happier with their services.

• Wedding: 09/10/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brandon and Kami of Sound Image Entertainment were absolutely incredible! We were given their names as a recommendation from a family friend who had used them for her wedding. Because we were planning an out-of-town wedding, we were a bit nervous booking vendors we couldn’t meet personally – we live in Southern California. But Brandon and Kami agreed to meet with us during the one and only week we were in the area (which happened to be over Christmas) and drove over an hour in the pouring rain to meet at our venue. The moment we met them we knew we had made the right choice. Brandon and Kami were professional, friendly, on top of things, organized and extremely accommodating.

Leading up to the wedding, they returned our messages quickly and were very helpful and patient – even when we kept changing our minds about the songs we picked. The day of the wedding they showed up on time, ready to set-up and kept everyone on schedule. Kami was a HUGE help in coordinating the timing of things and even had water waiting for us after the ceremony. They played every song we requested and somehow managed to play songs we loved but didn’t think about during our planning. They were one of the last vendors to leave and still made sure to say goodbye on their way out. They exceeded even our wildest expectations and we would highly recommend them to any couple looking for a professional and detail-oriented DJ service.

Picking the right DJ for your wedding is so important because he/she essentially keeps the flow of the event going. Brandon and Kami were just extraordinary!

• Wedding: 05/29/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the moment I met Kami and Brandon I knew they would be the perfect compliment for our wedding. They were patient and wise during the planning process. When I was stumped on the song I would walk down the isle to I finally asked Brandon for suggestions he played Bridal Chorus by Jonathan Cain and I knew it was perfect...Brandon knew it all along.

On the big day Kami was a life saver. She kept me on track and on time. She guided me where I needed to be so I didn't have a single worry. At the end of the night when I went to say my last thank you I found she was completing the survey for the hall rental. All I could think was WOW! Customer Service that is above and beyond...I totally lucked out.

I have thought about Kami and Brandon several times over the last year and always knew I had made the right choice. A few days before our anniversary this knowledge was cemented in stone. Sound Image sent us a happy anniversary card. DOUBLE WOW!! Kami and Brandon are not just doing a job when they come and DJ for you. They are starting a relationship.

When the time comes that I need a DJ again it will be the easiest choice because I already know that it's only Sound Image for me!

• Wedding: 04/23/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brandon and Kami are worth their weight in gold!! They went above and beyond to make sure that our special day was amazing. They worked with us soo much-even when we had to change the date of our big day.
At our wedding we got soo many compliments on how great the music was (thanks Brandon} and how everything was soo organized (thanks Kami).

I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking for a great DJ for their wedding!

• Wedding: 03/25/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We hired sound image entertainment for their photo booth services. Brandon was one of the few handful of vendors that was awesome with communication. He always responded promptly and was professional the entire time from start to finish. His equipment is up to date and the quality of the prints were very good, I was pleasantly surprised due to what I have seen at other weddings. Brandon also can customize the prints, I showed him our invitation and he perfectly matches the photo booth prints! I would definitely hire him again!!

• Wedding: 03/12/2011
Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
916-348-8334
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards