Sound Connection

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
We had a terrific experience with SoundConnection, and specifically with DJ Chris. We made it clear from the beginning that we were on a strict budget and they were very mindful of that when working on our package. We had actually hired a day-of-wedding coordinator before hiring a DJ, and we regretted having done so after Raphael outlined all the responsibilities of our DJ which pretty much were that of a planner! Chris was very helpful at the wedding ceremony with the microphone, making sure that it was adjusted for all the speakers. And at the reception he was great, always making sure we were sticking to our timeline which he helped us create. DJ Chris was very knowledgeable about the specific type of music that we were interested in having, Merengue/Bachata/Salsa/Top40/Hip Hop/R&B, and he gave us great recommendations for our first dance with our parents. We truly enjoyed working with him.
Wedding: 06/27/2014
Wedding: 06/27/2014
4.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Value:  4.0

Maribel 1 Reviews
The entertainment that Sound and connection provided was great. They were on point with all events of the day and made sure personally that my husband and I were happy.
Wedding: 05/24/2014

Joseph 2 Reviews
We couldn't be happier with Sound Connection's staff and services! From start to finish it was quality service. Their ideas and guidance helped us to put together a great wedding with memorable personal touches. Weeks later we are still receiving compliments from our guests on how great the photography, mc and DJ were, and how well everything flowed and was put together.

I would have no hesitations recommending Sound Connection! They are accommodating, listen to you, genuinely try to get to know you and make sure you are happy! Most of all it's a fun, stress-free experience!

DJ Kyle
Mc Raphael
photographer Ben
assistant photo Matthew
Plasma tech Bruno
Wedding: 05/10/2014
Services Used: DJ, Photography
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We used Sound Connection for our wedding. Raphael was amazing to work with. Every single detail was covered and it was down to the letter. The love story was perfect and he is extremely professional. He had so much fun with everything that the night flew by. Everyone was on the dance floor and didn't come off. They kept the party going and it was soooo much fun. This is one of the greatest nights of our lives and Sound Connection made it that much better. We would recommend this vendor to anyone! They are amazing.

Thank you Raphael. It was amazing
-Diana & Eric
Wedding: 05/02/2014

Shannon 1 Reviews
We spoke with Raphael at Sound Connection 3 days before our wedding, as we had decided very last minute to try and book a videographer. Raphael not presented us with reasonable package options, he also arranged to have Miguel be our videographer.

What can we say about Miquel? He was phenomenal and made our two-day wedding a dream. He arrived early to video my bridesmaids and me at our hotel, was extremely adept and meticulous and he then stayed late on our second day as we danced the night away. He truly captured the magic of our wedding weekend!

Our wedding dvd's were almost perfect. There were a few errors on them, but we didn't even have to worry about it. Raphael fixed the mistakes we saw and had the editor reprint them within days. We are thrilled to be able to recommend Raphael and his dedicated staff at Sound Connections to all our friends and family.
Wedding: 03/21/2014
Services Used: Videography

Antonio 1 Reviews
The djs was excellent. I heard many comments that they love the music and how they animated the party.
Wedding: 12/28/2013

Antonio &... 1 Reviews
I Antonio and Gianella were married on December 28, 2013. These guys are amazing and proffessional. My guest and wedding party love the music. The lighting was amazing. The event was coordinated perfectly. I would hightly recomend ( The Wedding Connection, Long Island City, NY) there service to anyone.
Wedding: 12/28/2013

evelyn 2 Reviews
Wedding connection was and is the best. They had a lot of patience with my fiancee and myself. We would recommend them. And I will use them in the future.
Wedding: 11/10/2013
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Photography, Videography

Laura 2 Reviews
My husband and I were married on November 9th, 2013 and used Sound Connection for their DJ and photography services. I cannot begin to express how wonderful my experience with them was. Raphael was always a pleasure to speak and work with - easy going, professional, communicative, offering suggestions where I was clueless. I also used his photography services and the photographer I worked with, Matthew, was phenomenal as well. He was professional, funny, accommodating and creative. Everything was very affordable as Raphael will work with you for whatever suits your needs and budget. My wedding was a huge success in large part due to Sound Connection. Thank you SO much!!!

Sincerely,

Laura & Benito :^)
Wedding: 11/09/2013

Jasmine 1 Reviews
I am very happy with the services I received from Sound Connection. They were at the venue early and were set up well before the event began. The DJ did a great job by sticking to the playlist and preferences I gave him. The sound quality was amazing and so were the lights we added to our package. The MC was also amazing. He walked around with an iPad with the timeline and followed it. I did not have to worry about the time and what was supposed to happen next. I was able to sit back and enjoy my wedding worry free. Not only did I get a DJ and MC I also had a wedding coordinator (MC). They were amazing. They did not leave my side during the planning and during the event. If I could do it all over again I would choose Sound Connection. I highly recommend them. Thank you for the amazing service and for making my day much more memorable!

XOXO Mr. & Mrs. Pasaoglu
Wedding: 11/02/2013

Olga 1 Reviews
Sound connection provided the MC and DJ for my wedding on 10/26/13 and we couldn't be happier with the way it turned out. Raphael was always extremely helpful and always available. We met to discuss wedding details and he had some great suggestions for music. The day of the wedding we had a last minute change in the procession order and he made sure everyone was lined up properly and everything was perfect. We are a very laid back couple and kept telling that to Raphael but he insisted that everything had to be perfect and professional, definitely a perfectionist! We had Sound connection do uplighting as well and it was absolutely beautiful! Anyone thinking of adding this to their wedding - you must do it! It made all the difference in pictures. Overall fascinating experience, will recommend Sound connection to anyone I know getting married. THANK YOU!
Wedding: 10/26/2013

Peter 1 Reviews
Sound connection was amazing!!! Would definitely ise them again.
Wedding: 10/19/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My Husband and I got Married on 10/13/13 Raphael was our mc and Derrick was our Dj . They did a phenomenal job!!!! Our reception was perfect and our guest still give us great feedback on the music and overall flow of the evening . We highly recommend Sound Connections. Professional and a pleasure to work with! Thanks Again.
Wedding: 10/13/2013

Leonard 1 Reviews
Sound connection was awesome! He had his schedule on point and played all the right music.
Can't complain about anything. The lights were awesome an Raphael did a great job being a host of the wedding. Had everyone on their feet when they weren't eating. A++++++++ and beyond
Wedding: 10/13/2013

Beatriz 2 Reviews
Sound Connection provided a platform for our wedding so that everything was explained & clear as to our specific needs. The music was a very important part or our wedding, as it had a theme and needed specific music. SC were always willing to meet with us to discuss specifics and did a wonderful job bringing our vision (musically) into reality. I couldn't be any happier with the service, the people, the music.. from sound connection.
Wedding: 10/05/2013
 917-520-7050
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire