something new:) films

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We have fallen head over heals for something new!!!!!!! They are so amazing. I want to see them every time we are back in Vegas!!! They are such great people and that makes the comfort part easy! As for watching them film...they are constantly firing creative ideas in there head you can see it happening. It was amazing watching them create. Not a beat was missed. Even the limo ride he was videoing the strip out the window...brilliant!!!! I can't wait to see the video!!!!!!! I suggest pulling out your pocket book and paying these guys before you waste your time even researching anyone else. I spent about 30+ hours when I added it up looking at all the companies and each of there video's, as well as showed them blindly along with 2 other companies to family. EVERYONE picked Something New along with my husband and myself. It is with out question they are the best of the best and there is no one even close to what they do out there. LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!

Private User
Recently Married

I can not thank Sandi and Jimi enough! they were AMAZING! they moved around to capture everything and even managed to get the impromptu speeches miked up! PLUS they are amazing people and great to work with! We had such a great time and it wouldn't have been nearly as awesome without them!

Services Used: Videography

How do we even begin to thank Sandi & Jimi from Something New Films?
From the moment we first met Sandi and Jimi we knew we had chosen the right videographers.
They came in with a big smile and introduced themselves. Within minutes we felt like we had known them for years!
They got straight to work. They were constantly filming, not missing a moment, yet you didn't notice them filming. They weren't in your face with a camera but they captured every single second of our wedding to absolute perfection!
We received highlights, keeping us up to date, while they worked on the final edit. All I can say is.....WOW!
Words cannot describe how well they captured every single second and how they turned our day into what looks like a Oscar worthy movie!
They allowed us to re-live our day again and not only our day but we were able to see so much more, moments that a bride and groom don't always see.
Watching their work brought me to tears but not only me, my guests had tears too! When I posted the highlight to Facebook, friends and family could not stop commenting on their work and just how amazing it looked.
We have never seen a wedding video look more beautiful than theirs. They don't need a review, their films will show you just how brilliant they are!
I will say this, if you a deciding whether to have you special day filmed or not...DO IT!!!!
Don't think that a family member with a video camera or photos alone will be enough. Using Something New Films will allow you to re-live the most special day of your lives over and over, like a brilliant classic movie.
Spending the money to have these two at your day is something you will never regret.
My only regret is I couldn't clone these two and have them as guests at my wedding too!!!

Services Used: Videography

I probably made my now husband watch 100 wedding videos (if not more - not kidding) before we chose our videographer. Having a videographer was never a question for us, it was just deciding on who we were going to choose. I was lucky enough to have a good friend of mine use Something New for her wedding in August 2013 and she absolutely loved them and highly recommended them to me. I tried to stay "open minded" and watch other vendors videos, but out of all the 100+ videos we watched, I kept going back to Something New - it was just something about their videos that would make me feel a certain way that I didn't feel with any other video...it was truly something different and unique and just simply amazing. So, without any hesitation, we knew they were the best! We have not seen our video yet since we literally just got married, BUT I know our video will be amazing. Sandi & Jimi were also so attentive on the day of our wedding with us - they made sure to help us feel comfortable on the day of the wedding because let's face it, it's not every day that we are being followed by people filming us. They both have such upbeat and personable personalities that make you feel like they have been your friends for 20 years. I would HIGHLY recommend them to any couple, but after watching their videos, their work truly speaks for itself.

Marianne
05/18/2014

Jimmy and Sandy are very personable to work with while keeping a professional service. They are very excited and passionate about their work so they kept an enthusiasm during the long hours they filmed our love story. On our wedding day, they captured memorable moments from getting ready with our bridal party to us kissing in the limousine after we left the celebration. Their work ethics are unmatchable and they made us feel as comfortable as family.

Sherry
05/03/2014

Jimi and Sandi were wonderful to work with. They came by before the booking to get to know about us and our interests and stories. They were so warm and personable and we felt very at ease with them. The time they took to make sure our wedding video and the story about us was spot on made for one of the most delightful videos I have ever seen (no bias). When I visited family who weren't able to attend our wedding and invited them to watch our video, they were underwhelmed to say the least...that is until they saw it. We watched it so many times that weekend, without exception people said it was the best wedding video they have ever seen. Very well done, great highlights of the best moments and highly entertaining. In fact, I had several requests for copies. I would highly recommend this very professional company to anyone looking for videographers.

lori
02/28/2014

Having seen several of their films, I knew that Jimi and Sandi of Something New would be a perfect fit for us, my husband and I, on our wedding day. I love their style, and I really love how they individualize each film to suit their clients. I can truly say that I am in LOVE with my wedding film!! They perfectly captured our day, every special moment, our guests, every thing...and made us look cool in the process! Every time I watch either the feature or the highlight, I am instantly transported back to that day, one filled with happy tears and lots of laughter. And although I've seen both films many times, I still cry every time.

I love Jimi and Sandi! They are super cool and so easy to work with. Without a doubt, they are the best in their field.

If you are in need of video services, book Something New. You absolutely will not be disappointed!

Services Used: Videography

I promise there is no videographer out there that will even come close to the expertise, professionalism, and AWESOMENESS of the dynamic duo of Jimi and Sandi from Something New Films. I'm sad the big day is over for many reasons...one of those reasons being I won't get to work with them again! From our initial meeting through the end of our reception, Jimi and Sandi were devoted to our day and to getting to know us as a couple, as individuals, and as friends. I've never had so much fun working with a "vendor" (it's weird even calling them that because I feel like we're friends) and I PROMISE you will enjoy every minute with them and trust them completely with your wedding video. They were extremely welcoming of my requests, flexible to my changes, and to top it all off, my friends and family loved them :) We can't wait to see the final video. THANK YOU!!!

Lindsay
08/11/2013

I cannot rave enough about how wonderful Jimi and Sandi were/are. We were referred to Something New films by a very close friend of ours. We had seen her wedding video and were blown away by the quality and story telling. Everything flowed so well in the video, and we hadn't seen any other videographer that came close to the quality that Something New had. There was no question that we were going with Something New for our wedding. On the day of our wedding, I couldn't have been happier that they were there. Not only did they blend in so well that we didn't even know they were there, but when I DID talk to them, they were so much fun and really put me at ease with their personalities. It felt like they were close friends of ours. Me, as well as my husband, felt so comfortable with them and LOVED that they were so calm and cool on the day of he wedding. It helped us to stay calm as well.

As for the quality of their work, it speaks volumes on its own. Anyone who sees their videos will be blown away. When I was watching their videos before we went with them, the storytelling and overall vibe of their videos was so amazing that I would tear up at a random persons story. They know how to capture the soul of each and every couple they work with. It truly is an amazing talent of theirs, and I'm glad we have ours to watch for many years to come. I can't recommend Jimi and Sandi enough. Not only will they do an amazing job on your video, but they will also stay in touch with you after the wedding to follow up and see how you and your spouse are doing. Very genuine people....hard to find here in Vegas. Anyone who goes with them will be blown away by how incredibly sweet they are, as well as the professionalism and dedication that goes into making your wedding video.

Mrs. M
08/09/2013

The best decision we made for our wedding was booking Sandi & Jimi. They made our day so much more fun and exciting. They helped relax my husband and I by walking us through the steps we needed to know before our vows. I really can't thank these two enough. This was our big gift to one another for our wedding and I am so glad we decided to get our videography done through Something New :) To anyone looking into booking them I HIGHLY recommend them. We cannot wait to see our video I know they did an amazing job!!

Services Used: Videography

We were trying to decide whether or not to invest in videography, and we are so happy we did. We decided it was important to capture this special day for us and for our family. Sandi and Jimi Falin made us feel so comfortable we didn't even realize they were there. They are such a fun group of people I can't imagine my wedding day without them! They captured all the special moments and the video montage they created was such a great recap to a wonderful day!!! Most importantly, they keep in touch with you after the wedding and make sure that your video is perfect. Would use them again in a heart beat.

Private User
2+ years ago

By far the best investment ever made and money we'll spend. We couldn't have picked a more amazing, talented and genuine artists. Not only did they capture every touching moment but they made our video look like a movie . Jimmi and Sandi didn't just film our wedding they told our story and that's one of the many reasons why we went with Something New :) films. Jimmi and Sandi are not only perfect at what they do they are such amazing people! We thought they are so refreshing and that's rare! I would say it was love at first meeting them, we hit it off and we knew they were a prefect fit for us. Our personalities just clicked and it felt right . I couldn't imagine having anyone else as my videographer... They did such a perfect job on our video I want everyone to have that same satisfaction. With Jimmi and Sandi your in perfect hands not having to worry and have one less extra stress on your big day is worth it! I could go on and on about how much we love them but I highly suggest meeting them and you'll see for yourselves. :)

Samantha
12/08/2012

Jimi and Sandi were absolutely wonderful to work with and to get to know on a personal basis. Their commitment to their work and their professionalism was off the charts. Our Something New video was one of the best parts of our wedding and Kyle and I are both so grateful to have been given the opportunity to work with them! Thank you Jimi and Sandi so much for everything: before, during, and after the wedding! You both are amazing!!!

Services Used: Videography

Sandi & Jimi from something new are great. Very helpful, responsive, friendly, and professional. I loved having them around for filming and I am very excited to see the video (will follow up on review after receiving film).

Services Used: Videography

The first vendor I booked! Jimi and Sandi Falin and the most awesome videographers out there! The same day edit was incredible! It was the most amazing thing I had ever seen! Well worth every penny! So creative and fun! You'll have a blast working with them!

Services Used: Videography

My husband and I were on the fence about having a videographer for the wedding. I thought that a wedding video was unecessary and that any random uncle could record a wedding, so why hire professionals to do it.

Having just watched the completed 'Feature Film' from my wedding, I couldn't have been more wrong.

Jimi and Sandi, from Something New, translated our whole wedding day into a beautiful story. Now we have this amazing video with everything edited together perfectly. Speeches, first dances, crazy dance moves from the little ring bearers, behind the scenes footage of the photobooth.....everything that we could have wanted them to capture, they did.

In addition to being AMAZING at what they do, Jimi and Sandi are just so stinkin' fun and awesome and easy to get along with!! I enjoyed emailing back and forth the months before the wedding and was so excited to finally meet them.

Oh, and did I mention they were hard working? They arrived at the hotel at 10am for all the getting ready magic and followed us all day - including the double decker bus tour after the reception which wasn't finished until around midnight. They are so passionate and excited about their work and I had so many comments from my family and friends on how great they were.

For anybody who is on the fence about videography, it was honestly one of the best decisions we made and worth every penny. Pictures are great, but now I can look back and watch my wedding ceremony again and again...actually hear my husband choking up....laugh at my dad's cheezy jokes during the reception....and live my entire wedding day over and over again.

And for anybody in Las Vegas...I can't imagine that any videographers out there could have done a better job, or have been more fun to work with, than Jimi & Sandi. Love you guys!