Solid Gold Entertainment - Memory Makers Photo Booth

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I knew we had to have a photo booth at our wedding, but I never imagined what a hit it would be with our guests. There was a (often rather long) line the entire time, everyone loved it and had so much fun taking photos. Even the grandparents were getting in there!

We did the "open-air" style booth which was great because you could fit more people in there, highly recommend it! Came with an awesome assortment of props AND the included photo strip scrap book was amazing. The morning after the wedding my husband and I absolutely loved looking through the book they put together for us and had everyone sign. We treasure it more than our actual guest book. All that at a great price, and Chuck was great with communications and very flexible with the hours for us. He posted all the photo strip photos in an online gallery about two weeks after the wedding and everyone loved being able to view them online as well. Thanks so much!

Solid Gold Entertainment - Memory Makers Photo Booth responded with the following comments:

Hi Stephanie,

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

I'm Humbled, Thankful, Grateful, and Honored to be of service.
Your business/friendship means a lot.

Best Wishes to You & James,

Chuck

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We want to thank Solid Gold Entertainment for the wonderful service and making our New Year's wedding event super memorable! The staff was so helpful , friendly and most of all professional. All of our guest had a fabulous time at the booth and the lighting and monogram made our event salon come together for a very memorable New Year's Eve wedding. Thank-you Chuck for delivering all that was envisioned and we would highly recommend you. The best of the best for 2015!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Solid Gold Entertainment was amazing! Charlie was so helpful throughout the planning process and went out of his way to make sure that we got exactly what we wanted. He was so friendly with all of our guests and went out of his way to make sure everyone was having a great time. The photobooth was a blast and all the props made it even better! The best part was getting the book at the end with all of the pictures and sweet notes from our family and friends!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Solid Gold Entertainment really allowed my wedding reception to be the fun, up-beat, and memorable event that I wanted it to be. Chuck Armstrong, the DJ, was really good at getting the everyone up and dancing. He was very accommodating and professional through the entire process. I would highly recommend this vendor.

Julie
05/04/2014

Let me just say, we love solid gold entertainment! I wasn't the easiest bride to work with because of my busy schedule but Chuck was persistent. Everyone loved loved loved the photo booth! He helped us create a surprise first dance that caught everyone off guard. He took care of up lightening, dj, microphones, photo booth, set up break down. What else is there to ask for? Chuck you rock! Thank you for everything.

Hi Julie & Nick,

Big Thanks for having us at your wedding and reception at Hunters Green. You guys are a cute couple and I really enjoyed working with you. The first dance routine you did was awesome. If anyone has video...please share.
Besides this awesome review...the biggest compliment you can give is to tell your friends about us. Hopefully we'll see you soon at another wedding. This time you'll be the guest :)

Cheers,

Chuck Amstone

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used Memory Makers photobooth service for our wedding and it was definitely a hit, our guests loved it! The price was pretty reasonable and we had a very professional team helping our guests along with an assortment of props. We love our photo guestbook and we thought the photos came out great!

Melissa
03/29/2014

DJ, Photobooth, Uplighting, Emcee, Custom Monogram - you name it, they do it.

I can't explain how nice it was so work with one person for all of these services. Chuck is very available and was nice enough to have an hour conversation with me AND my mother before we booked. I was very specific that I did not need a wedding "celebrity" but a DJ who really cares how this event turns out.

If you are looking for a DJ to handle your reception with class, experience and respect for your special night: this is your company.

The uplighting added a perfect touch of light to the room and gave the reception an upscale feeling. The monogram was a wonderful touch behind my cake table and the photobooth speaks for itself. We received a book of all the photos with notes from our guests.

If you want a vendor that you dont have to micromanage for the details then you are looking for Solid Gold Entertainment and Memory Makers. I enjoyed the experience and would recommend them to any bride.

Hi Melissa,

It was a pleasure working with you and Chris. You guys were easy to work with and all your friends and family were a hoot. I enjoyed watching everyone dancing and having a great time. Seeing everyone in a big circle at the end of the night all belting out Piano Man was epic. Wish I had video of it.
It was a great party!! Please tell your friends about us.

Thank you for having us!!!

Chuck Amstone

Services Used: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Unique Services (Other)
Andrew
03/01/2014

We hired for photo booth rental. They were extremely responsive and professional. All guest loved the services. Strongly recommend for parties , weddings, etc.

Ralph
03/01/2014

Charlie did a great job with the photo booth at our wedding. All the guest loved the booth and said it was one of the best ones they seen at a wedding. Everything is done very professionally and fast. If you need a photo booth I highly recommend using Charlie and Memory Makers Photo Booth

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

In Short: Chuck from Solid Gold was not only a dream to work with, but he truly delivered!

From the beginning we knew that we made the right decision by choosing Solid Gold Entertainment. Chuck met with us and together we walked through the entire event, start to finish. Our major request was we simply wanted one heck of a party and boy is that what we got!
It is hard to pin point what the best part of working with Chuck was, but looking back it had to be all that we received! We hired him to be our DJ but after meeting with him, we discovered he offered so much more! Solid Gold provided us with our up lighting, an MC and DJ and then in addition we used Memory Makers for our Photo Booth! (Solid Gold & Memory Makers are both Chuck's companies!) Having one vendor cover so much was a Bride's dream come true! Coupled with the fact that Chuck was in touch with me probably more than I was in touch with him was also a huge plus! AND...it wasn't just me that he was in touch with, Chuck was in contact with my entire bridal party prior to the big day. He made sure that everything was coordinated prior too even with our bridal party coming from all over the country!
Chuck and his team made the most important night of my life perfect and unforgettable! We had people asking for his information for their upcoming wedding before our's was even over! :) Friends of ours from New York asked if he would travel. To sum it up, Chuck and his teams at Solid Gold & Memory Makers are outstanding, reasonable priced and wildly reliable! I'm already looking for a reason to hire him again! You wont be disappointed, hire them today!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Charlie and Memory Makers Photo Booth were amazing every step of the way! Charlie was very personal and very professional - as was the attendant that came with the booth. Set up to break down was completely seamless. They were probably one of the easiest vendors to work with. The props were fun and clean and everyone had a BLAST taking photos. Infact, when we announced that the booth was closing down soon, there was another mad rush for the last minute end of the night shots! It was definitely a highlight of the night and truly a great "memory maker" for our wedding!! Over a year later, some our friends still have the photos on their fridge. Love it! We also love looking at the photo book of all the photos from the evening and the fact that they can be accessed online. Charlie really knows this business and leaves you nothing to want. Top notch quality and service for an amazing price!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Memory Makers Photo Booth Rentals/Solid Gold Entertainment is a great company to deal with. We rented a photo booth and it was by far the best money I spent on my daughter's wedding. Chuck was great to deal with, friendly and prompt with responding to emails and setting up the arrangements. Everything went flawlessly and there was a line of excited guests at the photo booth right up till the end. The props were great, as was the attendant. If your budget is stretched and you want a photo booth, cut back on something else, not the photo booth. You won't regret it. Your guests will remember the fun of the photo booth with their keepsake photo strip far longer than they will remember how pretty your flowers were. Personally, we cut back on flowers to just simple, but beautiful, baby's breath and white wild flowers that were easy to arrange ourselves and in doing that we saved enough to be able to have the photo booth. Best decision ever!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Chuck was wonderful to work with! He was very fast at responding and created such a great memory for my guests with his photo booth :) Lots of props and the photo booth attendant was very nice!

Julie
09/28/2013

Chuck is an absolutely amazing DJ and I cannot imagine our wedding reception without him! Of all the weddings I've been too, I can honestly say that Chuck is the best I've seen. He spent a lot of time getting to know my husband and I and figuring out how we envisioned our reception and what we were looking for. He made everything so much fun and always managed to keep people on the dance floor having a good time. His prices were more than reasonable and he went above and beyond our expectations. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Services Used: DJ
Lindsey
06/22/2013

Chuck at solid gold was great and he is really positive and fun!!! He did make our wedding night a night to remember :) thanks chuck!!!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Chuck was WONDERFUL! Prior to the wedding he met with us in person twice just to ensure he knew exactly what we wanted. We had many special requests (local music) and he accomodated them perfectly. Our guests had a wonderful time and danced the night away! If you are looking for a DJ for your wedding- look no further! He even brought uplighting for our event and the mics for the preacher and soloist!

Services Used: DJ