Solaris Photography

Solaris Photography

PO Box 18098
Tucson, AZ 85731 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Flush Mount, High Res...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Value:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I completely agree with everyone giving high praises to this husband and wife duo! I had not read the reviews when choosing them but now that I am here posting I am so glad my husband and I got so lucky! They felt like a part of the family and made us feel so special on our wedding day. Could not thank them enough for making everything so memorable!!!!!!

• Wedding: 11/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Solaris Photography did an amazing job! They captured every important moment. Our wedding photos are beautiful. Several people commented on how gorgeous the sunset photos are!

• Wedding: 05/17/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lupita and Gerardo are amazing. They are a husband and wife team who love each other dearly and It makes you even more excited to use them. The were very hospitable and welcoming when I first met them. We took engagement pictures with them and they came out very nice. A week and a half before the wedding, I asked if she could get some of our engagement pictures printed out small enough to fit in coasters for our guests. She did it so willingly and promptly. The day of the wedding, they met me at the salon where I was getting my hair done. I needed to run to kinkos to get a last minute seating chart and they did it for me which was a huge relief. I did choose the large package and it was very much worth it all. They are fun, caring and very professional. I highly recommend them to everyone I can.

• Wedding: 09/15/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Solaris Photography is a great couple to work with! Lupita and Gerardo are excellent photograhpers!!! They know exactly what they are doing and how to capture it beautifully. I would pick them ten times over and over again. I couldn't be happier with their service. They also make you feel so important and special! They work so well together and know exactly what moments to capture on your special day to make sure you have memories that will last forever! They do a great job of listening to what you want as well and allowing your input and reading into the situation to see what you love and what can make the pictures great! I am so happy I chose them and couldn't say how thankful I am that they did such a professional and amazing job on our wedding day! I also would like to mention a very important aspect that I was so happy they emphasized to me beforehand. They mentioned that we wouldn't notice them when they were walking around and taking pictures and they would be very quiet and to themselves and just be there capturing the moment. They did exactly that. I barely noticed them unless they specifically came up and asked us to pose for a certain picture but when they did the candid shots I didn't even know they were there and this allowed my husband and I to enjoy our wedding day even more because we didn't feel as though we constantly had cameras shoved in our faces! I would pick Solaris Photography over and over again, they are awesome!

• Wedding: 05/28/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lupita and Gerardo made this day complete! Lupita has so much passion for what she does and when she showed up at the venue on my wedding day she literally melted away any stressed I had. She LOVES what she does and for that her work reflects that! Her and her husband Gerardo work together and so you get many, many different shots all throughout the day (including the men getting ready and the ladies getting ready). They were so flexible with the shots that we wanted and were willing to do ANYTHING to make us happy! I just can't stress the fact that Lupita is such a great photographer not only because of her AMAZING photos but because of what a GREAT person she is!

Solaris Photography responded with the following comments:

Danica! Thanks so much for your comments. You totally made my day!

• Wedding: 08/06/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with Lupita and her husband was a fantastic experience. She was very helpful and answered all my questions, and listened to what I wanted as well. Her work is very professional, and my family and friends have commented on the high quality and uniqueness of our wedding pictures. We would HIGHLY recommend Solaris Photography to anyone planning a wedding or special event!

• Wedding: 05/29/2010
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lupita was absolutely incredible! She made us feel very at ease during the photos and we were totally able to relax and have fun. I haven't gotten the official prints back but from what she let us preview, the pics are AMAZING! During the planning process, she was very responsive and helpful at making suggestions.

• Wedding: 05/15/2010
Profile Picture
Lauren
  • Flexibility: 5.0

WOW! Where can we begin, Solaris Photography was the absolute best choice for our wedding photography and video. Lupita definitely captured our wedding day memories through her photos. Our wedding photos and album came out absolutely beautiful!!!!
Each photo takes us back to our special day, we cannot thank her enough for the images captured and the work that was created for a lifetime of memories we will cherish.

She and Gerardo provided a stress free and fun environment, they were non-obtrusive and very professional. They definitely make you and your guests feel comfortable and at ease.

We definitely recommend Solaris. They are the very best!!!!

Paul and Denise Gordillo
September 17,2009

• Wedding: 09/17/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Excellent Photographer, highly recommed Solaris! My wedding pictures/album came out amazing!

• Wedding: 06/20/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Solaris Photography is by far the best photographer anyone could get for a memorable event like a wedding. Everyone that has seen Heather and Danny's pictures are amazed. As the mother of the bride I took their book to work to show friends and co-workers at American Airlines. I have had strangers stop and tell me how incredible their album is. Lupita is wonderful to work with and extreamly personable and professional. I guarantee she is the best!!

• Wedding: 05/23/2009
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We couldn't be more pleased with the way our photos and video came out. Lupita and Gerardo made us feel very comfortable. I think they had just as much fun as we did that day. We would highly recommend them to our friends and family. For a bride who is extremely camera shy, Lupita really made me feel comfortable. They made sure every part of our wedding was captured. We now have wonderful memories to cherish.

Lisette and Jessie

• Wedding: 05/09/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Solaris Photography was incredible. Lupita helped make our special day run so smooth. She truly had a gift when it came to capturing incredible images on our Wedding Day. I can not thank her enough for the photos of our wedding, these amazing pictures will be a constant reminder of the day that goes by so quickly. We will cherish these photos of our friends and family, but most importantly she captured my brides glowing beauty on that day! I highly recommend Solaris Photography for Weddings and any special event that you desire a lasting memory.

• Wedding: 04/25/2009
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I used Solaris Photography for our April 9 wedding. We couldn't be happier! From our initial meeting to the follow-ups after the wedding, Lupita was humorous, professional, and helpful. She provided exactly the amount of direction we needed in order for our pictures to turn out beautifully, and was inconspicuous throughout the ceremony. She took some of the most amazing pictures and included all our guests in a number of the photos. She was great! She also wasn't pushy. We had a gorgeous moon the night of our wedding, and rather than pulling us away from our friends in the middle of the reception (as we've been told some photographers do), she came up and asked us to join her outside when we had a moment so that she could get some night shots-which turned out SO well!
We used Solaris for our engagement and wedding photos, and plan to contact her once we have kids for their portraits. We would unequivocally recommend her to anyone at all. You won't be disappointed!

• Wedding: 04/09/2009
4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I couldn't have picked a better photographer for my special day! She was always on time for every appt, treated my husband and I with respect, always had a smile on her face, and made my wedding absolutely perfect! She provided us with the best services and our rates were very decent especially for all the things we received in our package. Lupita was very professional and her husband was also a great help and made everything come together perfectly. I would highly recommend Solaris Photography to any future bride who wants a fun, spunky, amazing photographer for their unforgettable day!!

• Wedding: 03/13/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lupita and her husband were the most wonderful photographer and videographer I could have asked for! I had a destination wedding and had to choose photography from over the Internet and could not have made a better choice! Everything was SO fun and relaxed, and prices were amazing!

Solaris Photography responded with the following comments:

You guys were just great too! We did have a great afternoon with you and your family. Thanks to both of you!

• Wedding: 12/28/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lupita was GREAT. She has such a GREAT personality, easy to communicate with. She makes the experience fun, and so does her husband Jerry who does an AWESOME job creating the video.

• Wedding: 09/14/2008
520-591-9313
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards