Soiree by Souleret

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Shayne and her team are phenomenal! Her services were priceless. She ensured that everything was more than we could have asked for and we didn't have to worry about a single thing on our big day!
Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I could write a book on why I love Shayne Souleret, but I'll try to keep it simple. My relationship with Shayne began when I had done a large portion of planning and decided I needed a coordinator to carry my plans through so I could fully enjoy my rehearsal and wedding. I spoke with Shayne on the phone and without hesitation, asked her to forward her contract to me. I knew it was a good fit because she sounded kindhearted, genuinely interested in me and experienced. Here is my list of reasons I'm thankful I hired Shayne:
-Shayne had a great relationship with my venue
-I received monthly and then weekly checklists
-Shayne created floor plans and timelines that were thorough and easy to understand
-Shayne set up in-person meetings with my husband and me
- Shayne is sweet, polite, well-spoken, but can also take charge of a room and a situation
- Shayne has assistance and takes on interns
-Shayne internalizes your dreams for your wedding and makes those are number one priority, even when negotiating with vendors, bridal party members and parents who also feel they think they know what's best for you
- Shayne has an eye for style and not only plan a wedding on paper, but design a beautiful venue
-the week of my wedding Shayne worked her behind off for me-she contacted all my vendors to ensure all details of their service, while keeping me in the loop
-Shayne and her staff completely set up and tore down my venue allowing for my family,bridal party and especially my husband and I to relax
-Shayne is attentive to the bride and groom during the ceremony and wedding
-Shayne knows how to bustle a dress!
-Shayne has her own wedding supplies and when things come up that you didn't think of, from a reserved sign to a case for your flowers, she is prepared
-I didn't know of any issues (need for ice, timeline changes,etc) during my wedding because Shayne handled them without hesitation

Finally, a quote from my mom, "Shayne is worth her weight in gold."
Wedding: 07/19/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Stop. Seriously. Stop looking for a wedding coordinator and hire Shayne immediately. You better hurry before she gets booked up or leaves the wedding business to organize global parties for Presidents, Prime Ministers and Princes. She's that good. I can't even begin to go into detail of how on top of everything she was. Even before we asked about something, it was already taken care of. You're taking too long to read this review...time is wasting. Hurry up and contact her now!
Wedding: 06/07/2014

Marilyn 3 Reviews
Shayne is AWESOME to work with! From the smallest detail to making last-minute decisions, Shayne's professionalism shines through. We have been working with Shayne for over a year now and she was instrumental in finding terrific vendors, providing consultation, and executing a perfect wedding day for our daughter and son-in-law. Our ceremony and reception sites were about 50 minutes apart and even though this seemed unworkable, she made it a breeze to help our guests navigate through the entire day without a hitch. I would recommend Shayne and her "team" to anyone wanting help planning her wedding!
Wedding: 05/03/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Shayne was the best thing that happened to me for my wedding day! I honestly dont know how anything would have gotten accomplished without Shayne and her team. They were so nice and accomodating - she even helped me through my final nervous breakdown before my rehearsal :) Every single detail of my wedding was executed flawlessly, I could not have asked for more.

Shayne is so organized, friendly and professional -if you are looking for a wedding planner, no need to look any further!
Wedding: 10/19/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Shayne was by far the BEST and most professional wedding planner we could have ever hired. I've never written an online review, but have never been happier with a vendor selection and had to express this to future brides. We planned our wedding from out of town and Shayne helped us coordinate all aspects of our special day. I am very detail oriented and often find it difficult to work with certain vendors who are unresponsive. Shayne is the exact opposite. She thinks of every detail and coordinates all of the logistics even before we anticipated an issue or problem. One item we needed to coordinate was determining how to clear our venue out before the end of the evening, while still allowing our parents to enjoy the party. Shayne and her team packed up our wedding venue into our Van and drove it back to the valet at the hotel on our behalf and left the keys with the front desk. We also used an inexperienced officiant and Shayne made her feel comfortable as well we helped run the entire ceremony and rehearsal. Every last detail was thought out and considered. We were very lucky to have wonderful vendors, but even with great vendors there are tiny hiccups and differences of opinion. Shayne was always on our side and willing to have tough discussions to ensure our wants and needs as the bride and groom were met.
Shayne makes herself 100% available for the bride and groom before, during and after the wedding. When our venue called about a few items left behind by the bartenders and catering staff, she went out of her way to pick up from the venue and hold onto until we can get back into town to pick up. This is above and beyond her responsibility and genuinely shows her honesty and passion for what she does and doing the right thing.
There are hundreds of examples that I can provide about Shayne's character and excellent wedding planning skills. Please reach out to Shayne for my contact information if you would like to personally discuss further!
Wedding: 10/05/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Shayne is the consummate professional. She is organized, detail-oriented, thoughtful, creative and flexible - all very important qualities for a wedding planner.
When we first met Shayne, we sketched out the entire day as we had planned it (we planned the event before hiring Shayne - big mistake). Shayne immediately but calmly identified a major logistical glitch to our plan. Our guests would arrive when things were still being set up! I panicked. Shayne didn’t. She calmly and confidently told me she could fix it and she did. She revised timing with our vendors so things ran flawlessly.
Take-away 1: Shayne has a strong sense of logistics and when she observes a problem, she fixes it and without causing you or your fiancé any additional panic or stress.
Shayne is approachable yet sophisticated. I had several guests complement me on the quality of service Shayne provided to them on the day of the wedding! I was thrilled to know that our guests felt as they should feel- like the most important people in our lives.
Take-away 2: Shayne is a graceful and gracious master of ceremony.
Shayne is inspired and makes it happen. I gave Shayne a long list of unattended to details to handle. She confidently assured me “I can do that. Just let me know what your budget is.” With a list, a modest budget, and a few pictures of our inspiration, Shayne completed every detail and everything matched the theme perfectly.
Take-away 3: Shayne can understand a vision and make that vision a reality.
Finally, Shayne is an advocate. T-2 weeks to the wedding, my photographer told me that we couldn't take pictures in my location of choice given the schedule, and suggested an alternative I hated. I almost had a meltdown, but instead I called Shayne. Within 24 hours, Shayne called me back to let me know the photos would be taken at my location of choice. Boom. Done.
Take-away 4: Get Shayne. She rocks.
Wedding: 07/20/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Simply put: Shayne made our wedding possible. Not only did she work hard to accommodate a number of odd requests, keep us on track, organize all the vendors, and cover every single little detail, but she did so while being ever friendly, accessible, and able to help in every situation. There were a lot of complicated moving parts for our wedding that had us nervous, but thanks to Shayne, everything went perfectly, and our guests continue to compliment us on how great everything was, which we often have to credit to Shayne for. She more than covered her reasonable fee by saving us money by knowing which vendors to go to, and negotiating discounts with the ones we had to use. I do not say this to be cliche, but only because it is true: She made our dream come true. I cannot recommend her more highly, and if there is any doubt, I will put my email here(Jerry.D.May@gmail.com).Feel free to email me if you have any questions; I would be even willing to speak on the phone about how important Shayne was to the success of our day.
Wedding: 06/22/2013
 412-427-9270
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire