SO photography

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sara at SO photography is this adorable ball of energy who is so fun to work with! She has awesome picture ideas, and was down for anything we wanted to do or picture ideas I had in my head as well. You can tell she absolutely loves her job and gets into it. She was even down on the floor getting some awesome angles for my dress. Her style as absolutely beautiful, and she does her best to show the love between the couples. Just look at her website! I caught her on a deal she posted online, and it was worth every penny, and then some. She was flexible in her packages too because we were able to swap some services, for example we already had an engagement session done somewhere else so she gave us an extra hour. I can NOT wait to see the final edits!

• Wedding: 05/04/2014
Profile Picture
Chelsea
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Stacey is a pleasure to work with! Always happy and extremely flexible! I highly recommend her!

• Wedding: 05/18/2013
Profile Picture
Gina
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Stacy did an amazing job I cannot begin to describe how beautiful our wedding pictures are! She captured the emotion of every single moment and our memories of our day will forever bring a smile to our face. She is so nice and made us feel very comfortable. We were so pleased with the quality of her work that we hired her to do my daughters wedding!

• Wedding: 01/14/2012
Services Used: Beauty & Health, Photography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was a few times in front of Stacy's camera as a model and also behind her camera as a Celebrity Makeup Artist and in both ways I was delighted by Stacy's talent and creativity.

SOPhotography is the fastest growing photography I have ever seen: full of energy, smile and vision for the new and the best look!

Her pictures are light in poses, deep in dimension and full of color and contrast. Every person of her photography is like a movie star in Hollywood, every makeup looks amazing!

The professionalism, talent, great vision and kindness - this is what SOPhotography represents...

Written by Joanna Marlow, Celebrity Makeup Artist and Licensed Aesthetician.

• Wedding: 08/19/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Stacy was everything that I ever dreamed of in a photographer. She was friendly, non-intrusive, professional and the pictures were stunning! I am so glad that she lives in the area, because I plan to have her shoot birthday parties, family portraits and even some pictures for my new husband! I would highly recommend Stacy to anyone looking for the perfect photographer :).

• Wedding: 07/23/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Stacy is amazing!!! We hired her for our couple's shower and the whole process was smooth and enjoyable! She responded to my emails right away, emailed the first couple of pictures for us to see the very next day after the event and they were AWESOME! She is so creative! Love her work!!!!!

• Wedding: 05/24/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

"Stacy O'nell from SO Photography is an amazing photographer and friend that has given me the gift of memories. She has great vision and follow through. Not to mention a big heart and beautiful laugh & smile. She really brightened my day!" I would recommend her to anyone. She goes above and beyond, and I love the way she thinks outside the box."

Can't wait to see my "private" session from Sat!

Thank you Stacy! You are the bomb!
Vilma Krasnov

• Wedding: 03/12/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would highly recommend Stacy to anyone who is looking for top-notch gorgeous pictures! On top of it all she is super sweet and makes you feel very comfortable. I couldn't be happier with how my maternity photos came out and so glad I went with SO Photography to capture this very special time in my life!! Thank you so much Stacy! Looking forward to you doing my wedding!

• Wedding: 11/11/2010
954-667-2021
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards