Snapshots by Jolene

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I'll write another review for her after our wedding, but I cannot recommend Jolene highly enough. She was one of the first vendors we selected. My fiance and I live out of town and she agreed to do a skype consultation with us. She's also incredibly prompt with email and phone correspondence. She is a visionary with photography, but I was so impressed by how organized she was--helping us put together a day of timeline and giving us really useful advice, even before we'd officially booked her. Our engagement shoot was awesome--and complimentary with our wedding package, which is something I hadn't seen with any other photographer. Professional and fun, Jolene is on time, respectful, full of good ideas, and very receptive to suggestions (I had a particular area of the Green Belt in mind. She had never shot there, but went along with it without even trying to talk us into somewhere different). Additionally, her turnaround with our photos was SO QUICK! We were truly impressed with her professionalism, talent, organization, and efficiency. I'm so excited to see what she's going to do on our wedding day!

Services Used: Photography

Jolene was absolutely amazing to work with! Super sweet, very professional, and very easy to work with. She went above and beyond to help me out both before and during my wedding. Always showed up early to our meetings or photo shoots. Takes absolutely beautiful photos! I would definitely recommend her to anyone!!!

Snapshots by Jolene responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Krista!! You already know how much I loved working with you guys :)

Private User
1+ year ago

Jolene is awesome with boudoirs! She makes it so comfortable and is so much fun to work with! I was recommended by three girls to use her and I've recommended her to all of my friends!y photos turned out awesome and her studio and eye for boudoir are matchless!

Private User
1+ year ago

"Jolene was amazing!! I absolutely love her styles of work and you can't help but smile when your around her. I'm ready to book family photos with her already!

Samantha
02/21/2014

I thank God for my wedding pictures everyday. Jolene did such an amazing job capturing a day that was a whirl-wind from my perspective. She made me look absolutely beautiful and took detailed pictures of all my decor that took me months to make. I hardly had time to relish my reception that day as I was busy talking and dancing but thanks to Jolene it's all real and a piece of our relationship that we can cherish forever!

Services Used: Photography

Jolene is fantastic! We used her for our engagement photos and our wedding. Truly, pictures were the very most important part of our whole wedding to us. They were the one thing I would settle for anything less than perfect and Jolene's talents are second to none. We couldn't be happier with what she did. She is so kind and makes everyone feel comfortable. I will use her for family photos for years to come.

Tennille
10/05/2012

We used Jolene for our engagement session as well as our wedding day. She was very fun and easy to work with and made my husband and I both feel very at ease! Taking pictures with her was a blast. Everything turned out GORGEOUS and I had a very hard time picking out just the engagement pictures! Jolene is extremely nice, funny and professional all in one. I will definitely use her in the future for any family or fun pictures we need done.

Services Used: Photography

Jolene did our engagement photos and our wedding photos. We love both sets of photos, she really captured us as a couple is so many of the pictures. She's great to work with, and I will definitely use her in the future when we need a photographer!

Services Used: Photography

Jolene was amazing! We loved working with her and she did such a great job. She photographed our wedding and the pictures were incredible. Our friends and family always make comments about how wonderful the pictures turned out. Thank you Jolene!!!! You captured our special day so beautifully.

Services Used: Photography

I would highly reccomend Jolene for any photography needs you may have!!! Jolene took my wedding photos in February of 2011 and she did a fantastic job. Jolene was extremely easy to work with and captured some great shots. She was extremely professional and I trusted her completely!! Wonderful Photographer!!!

Services Used: Photography

Jolene is amazing! She is very easy to work with; she is not uptight like a lot of photographers. Her rate is very reasonable; way better than anyone else! She was very willing to travel out of state to a remote location to help out a desperate bride in search of a professional, unique and easy-going photographer. :) Oh! And her work is amazing! Love it!

Services Used: Photography

Jolene is so much fun to work with! Our pictures are AMAZING! Her prices are unbelievable and she has such interesting ideas! When I have other photography needs, I wouldn't dream of using anyone but her! She is fabulous!

Services Used: Photography

Jolene has an artistic eye and is easy to work with. We love our photos!

Services Used: Photography

I love Jolene. She is fun and very laid back. Some of the photographers make me very uncomfortable but Jolene is so easy to work with. She did our engagement pictures and wedding pictures which were beautiful. I loved every single one. I am glad that she was part of our big day. I will definitely be hiring her for all the professional pictures I would like taken in the future.

Services Used: Photography

Jolene is amazing. She is very punctual, has a great personality and an amazing eye for a fabulous picture! She took our engagements, and was a official wedding photographer. I was extremely high strung on the wedding day and she had a way of herself that was very calming, and it was nice to have that. Both sessions had no dissapointment. She is very freindly, and I can definetly say that if I need any pictures in the future I will be contacting her.

Services Used: Photography

Jolene is so easy to work with. I have only seen "sneak peek" shots but so for I am extremely happy with her work from my wedding.