Snapshot Photo Lounge

Value
Flexibility
Private User
1+ year ago

They are very responsible and friendly to work with.

Saress
01/04/2014

I thoroughly enjoyed working with these very professional young business people. Our questions were answered quickly before the event and their treatment of our wedding guests was excellent. We had so much fun with the photo booth! They were also very helpful in getting our guests to sign an album with the photos. Complete success all around. Highly recommend.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Awesome service. My guests had a great time. It was a nice gift for them. Everyone had a blast. Thank you.

moises
01/26/2013

They are great and would recommend 100%. THEY ARE AWESOME!!! MY WEDDING DAY COULDNT HAVE BEEEN BETTER!!!

Julie
10/12/2012

Me gusto el servicio, ya habia participado de el anteriormente y fue muy divertido. Los invitados lo disfrutaron mucho. Respecto al servicio siempre fueron responsables y atentos. El dia de la actividad se hizo mucha fila pero ellos la supieron manejar y todos los invitados pudieron participar.

Excellent
The best
I could not have asked for more
All our guests loved it , we loved it
Would do it over again

Anonymous
2+ years ago

The service they provided was everything we expected and more. The guest had a blast and everyone was happy with the fun twist to the wedding. They were very professional, on time and attentive. I would definitively recommend them and use them in any other activity!!!

Anonymous
06/30/2012

El photobooth fue espectacular. Fue un servicio muy bueno y profesional. Incluso les pedi que le ayudaran a mis invitados a llenar un scrapbook provisto por mi y lo hicieron.

Christina
06/23/2012

Excelente entretenimiento para cualquier actividad!! Estamos super complacidos y contentos!! Fue todo un exito tanto los invitados como nosotros nos encanto!! Nos reimos y disfrutamos en cada foto...Excelente comunicacion, calidad de fotos y profesionalismo..Gracias por hacer de nuestra boda una innolvidable ;))

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Excelente trabajo, responsabilidad y profesionalismo!! Me encanto la dinamica y todos los invitados se disfrutaron el photobooth!!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Excellent, excellent. We will recommend to our friends for their activities.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

This was an awesome service and product quality! All my guests loved it and had a lot of fun with the photo booth. Pictures came out great and I LOVE that I have a digital copy of all of the pictures. THANKS!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

The PhotoBooth was one of the most memorable parts of my wedding reception. My guests enjoyed it completely. It was fun to see not only my outgoing guests but also shy personalities like my grandparents taking part of the fun pictures. I recommend it to all brides!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Hiring Snapshot Photo Lounge for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. Our guests had such a great time in the photo lounge area, it's been a month and they're still speaking about it. They were very easy to work with. They also were very professional and worth every penny we spent. We have great pictures of ourselves and of our guests that we can look back on and remember how much fun we had that night!

4.7

I had the pleasure of using Snapshot Photo Lounge last year for my wedding in Puerto Rico. The photos was amazing. The attendants were wonderful. I highly recommend this service as it really creates a fun and unique memory.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

.Este detalle le gustó a lagente y el llevarse el recuerdo es bien agradable