Snapdragon Studio

• Responsiveness: 1.0
  • Professionalism: 1.0
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Jennifer and I started off wonderfully. Then I didn't hear from her for almost a month. She finally contacted me and we got everything organized for the wedding and I paid for the services. I was so excited to pick up the bulk flowers the day before the wedding but when I got to her home she had only half the amount of flowers I had paid for. She told me she would bring the rest of the flowers for me when she dropped off the bouquets the morning of the wedding - she said she would also bring two gallons of rose petals and a flower wired for my hair. She dropped off the bouquets, boutonnieres, and flowers she had forgotten about the previous day but she didn't bring the rose petals or the flower for my hair. I didn't really mind so much since I was too excited about the day - but my mom was up in arms and very upset. We tried to call Jennifer and ask her to bring the rose petals and flower for my hair and left a voicemail. When we didn't hear back from her we ended up picking up fall leaves and used those instead of the rose petals which turned out beautifully and I pinned one of the bulk flowers in my hair. I still haven't heard back from Jennifer.

That being said, she made absolutely gorgeous bouquets and boutonnieres and the bulk flowers she delivered were fresh and all open. Jennifer was the cheapest florist I could find in the area and I know you get what you pay for but I would recommend paying a little more for reliability - especially if you are a stressed bride or have a stressed mom!

• Wedding: 10/25/2013
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jen is an absolute genius with her floral arrangements. She listened to everything I said (which wasn't very much since I don't know that much about flowers) and made a masterpiece of it. We were married under a beautiful oak tree and she made the most incredible 5-piece floral arrangement to hang from the branches over the ceremony. It was stunning. My bouquet along with my bridesmaids bouquets were just as equally breathtaking. I could not be happier with choosing Snapdragon Studios as our florist. She gives the best quality for a fair and affordable price! Thank you Jen for making our day so special!

• Wedding: 06/23/2013
4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Beautiful flowers and an awesome DIY option to purchase bulk flowers. My flowers were fantastic and I feel like I was able to do a lot with my budget. I toted my bouquet around with me for a week because I couldn't bare to part with it.

• Wedding: 09/02/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The flowers were gorgeous and jennifer was so helpful.

4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jen was really great to work with. She is very creative and good at what she does. I showed her a picture of the bouquet I wanted and she was able to give me what I wanted at a price I was able to afford. All the flowers I ordered from her even lasted for about a week long! I will definitely recommend Snapdragon Studio.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Jennifer is amazing! The only thing I knew I desired for my wedding flowers was succulents. I adore succulents and was so stoked to find out Jennifer has a passion for working with them.
Over some coffee we exchanged thoughts and ideas. I left most of the details in her capable hands and Boy, did she deliver!! My flowers were s.t.u.n.n.i.n.g!
We corresponded primarily through email, and she was very quick to respond every time. I must have made a dozen changes to my order....a request for a special flower for the bout....pin corsage instead of wrist.....adding a flower comb for my hair....Needed to pick up a day earlier than planned....ect. She was so kind and accommodating. Did I mention everything was breathtakingly beautiful!?
While planning what felt like a million wedding day details, worrying about this and that, I did not spend a moment fretting about flowers after speaking with Jennifer. She simply installs confidence with her experience, knowledge and professionalism. I could rest assured knowing I had picked an outstanding florist who was going to take care of everything.

1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Snapdragon Studios was beyond our expectations. The bride, was so taken by them, she cried. The little details: the painted fronds, the wire-wrapped boutineres, the curly willow in the bridesmaids bouquets. They were so fresh that we enjoyed them for almost a week as centerpieces for our Mother's Day brunch and beyond. What a sweet reminder of that special day.

Jennifer was fantastic to work with. From the first meeting where you were just spectacular with the photos of so many arrangements and her relaxed approach that helped our bride and groom find their "style". She was professional but easy to communicate with. We would highly recommend Snapdragon Studio.

Thank you again for making Jaelyn & Josh's day so beautiful.

• Wedding: 05/12/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jennifer did an amazing job on the flowers for our wedding. I came to Jennifer with a pretty small budget and she came up with some creative ideas to help us stay within that range. I ended up chosing to go outside of my budget in the end, and was very pleased that I did. I'm not a fan of most wedding flowers, and the flowers Jennifer delivered were by far the coolest wedding flowers I've ever seen. She went way beyond my expectations, especially with my bouquet (which I didn’t even know I cared about). She was fun and easy to work with and very professional. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

• Wedding: 04/14/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Snapdragon Studio was more than I could have asked for! She helped make my day complete with a bouquet more beautiful than I could have imagined. Jen even helped the wedding coordinator get all the flowers to each guest that needed one. Planning and ordering with her was easy too. I would strongly recommend her for any floral needs and will call on her again in the future!

• Wedding: 09/17/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

BEAUTIFUL flowers and creative arrangements!

• Wedding: 09/10/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough great things about Jennifer and the amazing things she can do with flowers! She had a very large portfolio of previous work to show me, and I was able to pick and choose individual components to suit my taste. Since I don't really know anything about flowers, I was a little nervous just to see how everything looked together. Jennifer did an AWESOME job, and captured my vision to a "T".

She's also a very quick thinker- Upon delivering the flowers to me at the venue day-of, we realized my mom and I forgot to order a "toss" bouquet! Jennifer said don't worry about it, and somehow magically re-appeared with the perfect toss bouquet out of extra flowers she had with her. Went with everything perfectly! Thanks Jen for having such a huge part in our special day :)

• Wedding: 08/27/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The flowers for my wedding were wonderful! Every guest that approached me during the wedding commented on how beautiful the flowers were. Beyond their beauty, the flowers for my wedding truly spoke to my husband and my personalities. Snapdrag Studio helped show our love to everyone through floral design.

If you are looking for someone who is talented, intuative, and professional you will be more than happy with Snapdragon Studio. Amongst the most important things, the price of the flowers were super reasonable. You are getting what you pay for and more!

Thank you Snapdragon Studio for bringing my wedding to life!

• Wedding: 08/13/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jennifer is amazing! First of all, I was totally impressed that she wanted to meet up with my mom and I for happy hour, and she picked up the tab! :) Secondly, she really wanted to get to know me so the boquet would be my style. She was extremely helpful, considering I didn't have a list of flowers that I wanted. And after meeting with her, I changed my mind about something I had decided on, and she NO PROBLEM made the change for me. I also had a special request, I had a military wristband from my grandpa and a necklace from my grandma who have both passed away. After meeting her just the one time, I trusted her enough to take these to her house the day before. She took the jewelry and wrapped them around the stem of the bouquet in the prettiest design. It made for the most gorgeous and special wedding boquet I could have ever asked for. I would reccomend her to anybody I know, so sweet, so professional, and so talented. :)

• Wedding: 07/09/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jennifer Fish of Snapdragon Studio exceeded my expectations when it came to arranging flowers for my wedding. I was BLOWN AWAY by her work, and so were my guests!

Jennifer met with me two times, as well as communicated with me via email, and in a very timely manner. She was always delightful to work with and had no problems when it came to adding or taking away elements from my flower arranging contract.

When it came to the flowers for my wedding, on the wedding day, I couldn't believe the variety, quality, bounty or creativity of each arrangement. She took my ideas, and gave me some of her own, and the outcome was much more than I had expected. The arch was gorgeously stuffed with a variety of flowers and birds, my bridal bouquet was just what I wanted, and the boutonnières, reception desk bouquet, as well as stairway garland were refreshingly, bountifully and creatively arranged. She is a true artist.

I cannot recommend a better or more professional person for my wedding day. She made it very very special, and my guests keep commenting on her work!

Thank you Jennifer!

• Wedding: 06/18/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It was so great to work with Jennifer! I know nothing about flowers and pretty much gave her the creative freedom to do what she wished with a only a few guidlines regarding my colors and such. She did such an AWESOME job, my flowers were beautiful for my wedding!

• Wedding: 04/30/2011
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The flowers were beautiful and just what I wanted for my wedding. Working with Jennifer at Snapdragon Studio made things really easy and she understood what I was going for after our meetings.

• Wedding: 09/18/2010