Smitten On Paper

Flexibility:
 (4.9/5.0)

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Absolutely loved the way our invitations came out! I fell in love with the "A Beautiful Day," set and couldn't wait to order them! They were flawless and we received tons of compliments. I highly recommend Smitten on Paper for your paper needs, especially wedding related!
Wedding: 09/14/2014
4.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Smitten on Paper is the best vendor I have used so far! Nothing short of amazing. They are SO helpful, so accommodating and they just provide an amazing overall customer experience. Their products are very high end for the price and everything is just beautiful. I love how my invitations turned out and I will be ordering programs and thank you cards as well. Terri is great to work with. Highly recommend Smitten on Paper.
Wedding: 08/15/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Smitten on Paper was the perfect choice for our stationary. They were responsive, flexible and easy to work with. We went through close to 20 edits to get everything perfect, and they were helpful the entire way through. They are also affordable and have amazing color options. The designs were gorgeous online but were even better in person. They perfectly fit our wedding and I loved how I could personalize everything to fit our theme and colors. I would recommend them without hesitation.
Wedding: 05/17/2014
4.8/5.0
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5
After searching the web for the perfect invitation to fit our wedding theme (and budget), I found them with Smitten on Paper. Our invites look custom-made yet were affordable. There are so many great templates to chose from! Amy, our design specialist, was patient, and incorporated our edits and changes with enthusiasm. The invites came packaged with care. Can't wait to put them in the mail for our guests to enjoy as much as we do!
Wedding: 11/30/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We found Smitten on Paper at a bridal show, and I am SO happy we did! They are local to us in Southern California, so I really liked supporting a local business rather than a large corporate retailer. The invites we decided on were so perfect for our wedding, and the sample on the website even had our venue on it! Talk about fate. :)

The ordering process was so easy, and you get unlimited proofs to ensure everything is good to go. We also had them print our addresses on the envelopes, which looked so good. I was worrying, since I didn't want it to look mass produced or impersonal, but the font and style matched the invites exactly and made it a more cohesive package. SOP printed our menu cards for the reception as well, to match the invites.

I can't say enough about the incredibly personal service and attention we received, not to mention the amazing product.
Wedding: 11/10/2013

Private User 1 Reviews
Smitten on Paper had lots of designs to chose from in the casual, elegant aesthetic I was looking for. I couldn't find a lot of reviews so I took a chance. I am so happy with the results. The quality is great. The service was excellent, Terri made the changes I requested almost immediately and worked with me until I had exactly what I wanted. I used the Wonderland design but had the banner changed to blush and the watercolor design added to the back.

I've never been so excited about paper. I only wish they had matching thank you cards available! (They do have thank you cards in other styles, and they sent a sample and some note cards with my order).

Check them out!
Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
It was definitely love at first sight when I saw the Petite Jardin wedding invitations! I had pretty much planned by Pinterest-esque wedding prior to even getting engaged and just could not find the invite that I had envisioned. That's when I stumbled upon Smitten on paper. I was smitten with these wedding invitations for sure. You get a digital proof to make sure everything is perfect before giving the go ahead, which is super convenient. You can also customize your invite to the color of your choosing ( I did a coral/light peach combo). If you are looking for non-traditional, unique wedding invitations, I would definitely recommend Smitten on paper!
Wedding: 07/06/2013
4.8/5.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I found Smitten after falling in love with their unique designs on line. I was also sold on their recipient address service which at $1 per guest is way more affordable than calligraphy and they do a beautiful custom design to match your stationery so everything is just so cohesive and lovely.

Terri was a pleasure to work with. She turned around revisions within hours and was just plain awesome. Everyone LOVED our invites...we were so happy!
Wedding: 05/24/2013
 626-795-1522
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire