Smitten On Paper

Smitten On Paper

Favorite
Pasadena, CA
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

I couldn't find the invitation I envisioned through any of the major wedding invite websites and was a becoming discouraged when I finally just googled the idea I was going for and found a picture of the Wonderland invite set from Smitten on Paper. I sent them an email to see if they could customize it to my color scheme and the next day I had a beautiful proof of exactly what I wanted and ordered immediately. I also ordered the matching RSVP card (after adjustments also) and table numbers. Loved everything. Even more pumped that I was able to do it all through email from New Jersey. Super easy and stress free. Not the cheapest option, but not THAT much more money and MUCH better quality than samples I ordered from elsewhere. I even sent a picture of the invite to my florist to help describe the vibe we were going for with our decor. They will probably do my Christmas cards this year because why not. :)

Services Used: Invitations

Loved my invites! They were super unique and fit my wedding theme so well. Their team is really easy to work with as well.

Amber
09/20/2014

Smitten On Paper has an extensive selection of foil pressed invitation suites, and the quality is superb. I felt their pricing was very reasonable. They customized one of their designs to exactly what I wanted. If you want something that you don't see on their site, just ask.

Services Used: Invitations

Absolutely loved the way our invitations came out! I fell in love with the "A Beautiful Day," set and couldn't wait to order them! They were flawless and we received tons of compliments. I highly recommend Smitten on Paper for your paper needs, especially wedding related!

Services Used: Invitations

Smitten on Paper is the best vendor I have used so far! Nothing short of amazing. They are SO helpful, so accommodating and they just provide an amazing overall customer experience. Their products are very high end for the price and everything is just beautiful. I love how my invitations turned out and I will be ordering programs and thank you cards as well. Terri is great to work with. Highly recommend Smitten on Paper.

Diane
08/09/2014

We love Smitten On Paper! Initially, we had started working with a local stationary vendor and it quickly turned disastrous. With not much time left, I reached out to Smitten and they were more than happy to work with us. They offer a very high quality product and they make the process extremely enjoyable!

Services Used: Invitations

I fell in love with the design and Vanessa made it very easy for me to customize the colors and fonts. She was very responsive through email and made the process very easy. The invitations came out so beautiful I plan on framing them. I could not be happier!!

Services Used: Invitations

All of the invitation suites offered by Smitten on Paper are absolutely stunning, which made it quite difficult for my husband and me to pick our favorites. Lucky for us, this company allows you to order tons of samples for a very small fee so you can truly see what the invites look like in person. We fell in love with the gold foil designs and found it so easy to work with the team at Smitten when it came to customizing every little detail of our invitations. They ended up coming out absolutely perfect, and we have in turn recommended Smitten to many of our family and friends who also loved the invites as much as we did!

Services Used: Invitations

Smitten on Paper was the perfect choice for our stationary. They were responsive, flexible and easy to work with. We went through close to 20 edits to get everything perfect, and they were helpful the entire way through. They are also affordable and have amazing color options. The designs were gorgeous online but were even better in person. They perfectly fit our wedding and I loved how I could personalize everything to fit our theme and colors. I would recommend them without hesitation.

Services Used: Invitations

After searching the web for the perfect invitation to fit our wedding theme (and budget), I found them with Smitten on Paper. Our invites look custom-made yet were affordable. There are so many great templates to chose from! Amy, our design specialist, was patient, and incorporated our edits and changes with enthusiasm. The invites came packaged with care. Can't wait to put them in the mail for our guests to enjoy as much as we do!

Services Used: Invitations

We found Smitten on Paper at a bridal show, and I am SO happy we did! They are local to us in Southern California, so I really liked supporting a local business rather than a large corporate retailer. The invites we decided on were so perfect for our wedding, and the sample on the website even had our venue on it! Talk about fate. :)

The ordering process was so easy, and you get unlimited proofs to ensure everything is good to go. We also had them print our addresses on the envelopes, which looked so good. I was worrying, since I didn't want it to look mass produced or impersonal, but the font and style matched the invites exactly and made it a more cohesive package. SOP printed our menu cards for the reception as well, to match the invites.

I can't say enough about the incredibly personal service and attention we received, not to mention the amazing product.

Private User
1 Review
1+ year ago

Smitten on Paper had lots of designs to chose from in the casual, elegant aesthetic I was looking for. I couldn't find a lot of reviews so I took a chance. I am so happy with the results. The quality is great. The service was excellent, Terri made the changes I requested almost immediately and worked with me until I had exactly what I wanted. I used the Wonderland design but had the banner changed to blush and the watercolor design added to the back.

I've never been so excited about paper. I only wish they had matching thank you cards available! (They do have thank you cards in other styles, and they sent a sample and some note cards with my order).

Check them out!

Services Used: Invitations

It was definitely love at first sight when I saw the Petite Jardin wedding invitations! I had pretty much planned by Pinterest-esque wedding prior to even getting engaged and just could not find the invite that I had envisioned. That's when I stumbled upon Smitten on paper. I was smitten with these wedding invitations for sure. You get a digital proof to make sure everything is perfect before giving the go ahead, which is super convenient. You can also customize your invite to the color of your choosing ( I did a coral/light peach combo). If you are looking for non-traditional, unique wedding invitations, I would definitely recommend Smitten on paper!

Services Used: Invitations

I found Smitten after falling in love with their unique designs on line. I was also sold on their recipient address service which at $1 per guest is way more affordable than calligraphy and they do a beautiful custom design to match your stationery so everything is just so cohesive and lovely.

Terri was a pleasure to work with. She turned around revisions within hours and was just plain awesome. Everyone LOVED our invites...we were so happy!