Skys the Limit Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Sky's the limit has been my favorite photography company since my sisters wedding in 2012. Working with Ed and Dawn is truly and wonderful experience. They work so well together and have the ability to find the most amazing spots to take pictures and capture the light in just the best way. They were extremely helpful on our wedding day, where they were challenged to take pictures in a park in the rain. They no only took WONDERFUL pictures, but they helped me fix and ensure my dress was looking perfect in every picture. They literally look at every little detail before taking the picture and are extremely open to suggestions or "Must have" pictures! Wonderful group to work with--- and I will continue to get pictures with them in the future.

Services Used: Photography

Edward and Dawn were simply amazing! From my first conversation with Edward, I know we had found our perfect photographer. We wanted someone who had done Indian weddings before, and Sky's The Limit turned out to be perfect. We loved our engagement shoot with them. Ed's girlfriend also stopped by to help us out with the different poses. We had mentioned to Ed and Dawn early on that we wanted more of candid pictures, and they captured those moments from our wedding and reception perfectly. Although they had never shot in an Indian temple before, they were able to photograph every important ritual. All the detail shots at both the wedding and reception came out amazingly well, and we couldn't have asked for more. The best part was that they had our pictures back to us (all 1200 of them!) in less than a month, all of them beautifully edited. I would definitely recommend Sky's The Limit to my friends and family, and I'm sure they would do justice to the event with their brilliant camera work!

Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

We would highly recommend Ed and Dawn. Although we have no yet received our final prints (in that it has only been one week since our wedding) our entire experience has been above and beyond our expectations. Ed and Dawn were both very friendly and accommodating. We decided last minute to take advantage of the engagement photo session, mainly to get to know our photographers, and they were able to squeeze us in and recommend great places to take pictures. My husband is not much for being in pictures, but Ed was able to get him comfortable enough to allow for some great shots. On our wedding day, Ed and Dawn were with us all day, although they were never intrusive or overbearing. We were married at PNC park and had been promised time to do photographs on the field. To our dismay, the field was wet and it was dark and the venue refused to turn on the lights. Ed and Dawn worked there hardest get some great shots despite the less than ideal conditions. (They walking around in wet warning track clay and ran around the rotunda to capture as many moments as possible.) Ed even worked to convince the venue to allow us to come back during the day on a different day to take more photographs. So as I stated above, we would highly recommend this vendor! We had great experience and can't wait to see our final prints (which we are scheduled to receive in 2 more weeks!! Can't wait!)

Services Used: Photography

Edward and Dawn are the greatest! After meeting us this past February in the freezing cold to shoot our winter engagement photos I knew they were the perfect photographers to shoot our wedding day. They always made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. They went to our wedding venue a few days before the wedding to scout it out to see where at the farm we could take pictures. Edward knew exactly where to go to get the best pictures and lighting. Dawn is amazing with taking photos of all the details which was important to me because I did a lot of DIY project for my wedding and she captured every single one of them amazingly. They both have a unique eye for different angles of photos so the pictures don't look like the cookie cutter wedding photos. They had our photos to us SO FAST I couldn't believe it! Not to mention we just loved hanging out with them on the day of the wedding- they are so fun and cool. I couldn't recommend them enough to anyone looking for awesome wedding photographers!!

Services Used: Photography

When my (now) husband and I first got engaged, the top priority on my wedding “to-do” list was to find the perfect photographer. We wanted a photographer who would help us feel “natural” and comfortable in front of the camera as well as capture every detail and special moment from the happiest day of our lives so we could relive it years from now. Ed and Dawn went far beyond our expectations of photographing our wedding. Not only do they take beautiful pictures while capturing every moment, but they also help you stay organized and focused on your wedding day. We wanted candid photos of our families, friends, and bridal party celebrating our marriage as well as us enjoying all of our “first” moments as a married couple. From the “first look” with my bridesmaids and my dad, to the “first kiss” as husband and wife at the ceremony, Ed and Dawn took captivating shots that create a beautiful story of your day when looking back on the photographs. Also, they made sure to take as many candid photos as possible to capture every detail of the reception from photos of the centerpieces to the first dance and guests “cutting a rug” on the dance floor. At our engagement session the year before, we were SO excited after meeting Ed and Dawn because they were so down-to-earth and FUN to work with! Aside from being genuine people, Ed is extremely prompt in replying to any questions and emails, which is DEFINITELY a plus for brides who like their questions answered right away. Again, I can't say enough about how great Sky's the Limit Photography truly is. Ed and Dawn were a pleasure to work with and I hope to keep in contact with them in the future for any other photography sessions we need! :)

Services Used: Photography

Sky's the Limit photography went above and beyond all of my expectations!!! I truly believe that they were the absolute best photographers I could have ever chosen for my big day. We met with many photographers. But, when we met with Edward from Sky's the Limit we just knew that he would be the perfect fit and booked him right there on the spot. We enjoyed his character and felt as though he would be a super fit for our wedding day. Not only did he have exceptional albums to share, he was easy to talk to and fun! Edward was open to any ideas we had for shooting our engagement pics. Once we picked our location, he went up hours and hours early to scope out the best photo spots. He and Dawn were so prepared. The turn around time and amount of photo's we received for our engagement session was amazing. We were so pleased. Leading up to our wedding, Edward always made himself available to offer advice and/or answer any questions. I would e-mail him and always hear back immediately. Edward showed up with the other photographer the day of our wedding, early to once again scope out the area and choose the best places for the pictures. He even went to our venue a few days before the wedding to scope out sunset times, etc. I love how both photographers were always there to capture the absolute best moments. The candid photo's from our wedding were my favorite, they truly captured how special our day really was. Our wedding photo's were sent to us very quickly after our wedding day, fully edited. That made it so nice to get our thank you cards printed quickly with photo's from our wedding on them. Not only were my husband and I so pleased with Sky's the Limit Photography, but our families and friends all had wonderful things to say. I would recommend Sky's the Limit Photography to anyone who is looking for the most fun, professional, creative, and exceptional photographers!!!! They are by far the best choice we made!!!!

Services Used: Photography

There are too many good things to say about Sky's the Limit, I don't even know where to start. We felt comfortable with Edward and Dawn right when we met them for our engagement shoot (which was part of the package we chose). They found amazing and unexpected locations for both the engagement pictures and the wedding day. I love their vision and all of our pictures are spectacular! They caught so many great moments from the best day of our lives and I will always be thankful that I chose Sky's the Limit!

Services Used: Photography

We went with Sky's the Limit Photography for our special day! I can't begin to explain how professional they are! There was a team of 2 photographers for our wedding and they were completely on point.

Everybody knows that weddings can be stressful and you can rest assured that with Sky's the Limit you will not have to worry about the quality of your wedding photographs. Just having the knowledge and trust in Sky's the Limit allowed us to have a way more enjoyable wedding day.

After photographing the ceremony we went away to locations that were previously scouted by the photography team and let me say... they were absolutely beautiful locations!

We didn't have to worry about what to do with our hands or where to look etc... The photographers already had a vision and it was literally as easy as us just cooperating and doing what they asked! On top of that, if there were any additional pictures or poses or set ups that we wanted, it was no problem and the crew was extremely easy to work with. On top of being helpful, reliable, and friendly... they were FAST. When we returned from the photo session our guests were still content and nobody was getting impatient with us.

Everyone was smiling and having a blast.

The team did a wonderful job at the reception and even made sure to get all the family photos we wanted. My grandmother was there in a wheelchair and I cannot express how caring and helpful the crew was to ensure she was comfortable and in the pictures as well!

Like I said, zero stress, and absolutely perfect pictures from our perfect day! If you choose Sky's the Limit Photography you will definitely have no regrets.

Services Used: Photography

My husband and I chose Sky's the Limit Photography and it was the best choice we could have made for our wedding. They were super on point from start to finish and made us feel so comfortable throughout the whole day, which can be somewhat overwhelming. Edward and Dawn took the time to scout out locations for our pictures (gorgeous locations!) and kept our wedding party of 16 on point and having fun. They caught all the moments at the reception.. It's almost like being there again when we look through the photos. I wouldn't recommend anyone else but Sky's the Limit Photography to a bride and groom. If what you're looking for is beauty, ease and professionalism of the highest level... look no further!

Services Used: Photography

We are so glad to have our gorgeous photographs from Sky's the Limit! Edward and Dawn are so amazing! They are so friendly and enthusiastic. Working with them was a great fun. They took care of everything from small jewelries to group photos. They are professional and know how to make us comfortable and capture the most natural moments. We had a great wedding day with their helps!

Services Used: Photography

I can't say enough good things about Edward and Dawn! Having them with us to document our day was fantastic. They were so fun and easy-going, yet they kept everything flowing nicely. We put so much work into planning the details of our day so it was a relief to know that we had some super talented people out there getting all the "shots".

And the pictures are BEAUTIFUL-- truly stunning. I can't stop looking at them and I can't tell you how many people have said how beautiful and unique they are. Edward and Dawn were really able to capture us and our story throughout the day and we couldn't have been happier with the results.

Super extra bonus: the photo booth they offer is hands down the best wedding photo booth out there!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

I cannot say enough good things about Sky's the Limit Photography. Edward and Dawn are simply the best there is, I can't imagine not having them there on our big day. They are two of the nicest people I know, and have a true passion for capturing special moments in time. Their photography skills are absolutely incredible! We had our engagement pictures in North Park, Edward and Dawn were spectacular and got some great shots, the pictures turned out lovely. Edward's girlfriend was also there and she even babysat our dog, carrying her around and being so sweet! When it came time for the big day, I had worried about so many things, but never once did I worry about Edward and Dawn. I knew they would do an amazing job and they definitely did! At one point Dawn laid down on a dirt road in her pretty dress to get the shot she was looking for! Truly the best of the best! Edward was the easiest, friendliest, and had the best response time of anyone we had dealt with. Anytime I had a question he would respond immediately. We got our pictures back super fast too! THANK YOU so much you guys! We truly enjoyed working with you!

Services Used: Photography

Edward and Dawn are fantastic! Our wedding photos are stunning! They were so professional and fun. They took so much time planning our photo locations and matching our photos to our personalities. There are so many photos to choose from, all are beautiful! I can't recommend Sky's the Limit enough for weddings!

Services Used: Photography

I can't recommend Sky's the Limit highly enough. From my first contact with Edward, I was impressed by his professionalism and enthusiasm for his work. He was also extremely responsive and remained that way throughout our entire timeline. I made inquiries with many different photographers and felt as though I was getting the best quality work, value and service from Sky's the Limit. I was not disappointed. Edward and Dawn did a wonderful job on the day of our wedding. They made themselves available for as long as we needed them, took all our requested shots and then some. I love our pictures!

The icing on the cake is that even though we ran out of time to get our engagement shots done (we scheduled twice but the weather didn't cooperate on either occasion!), Edward offered to take them after our wedding so we can still have some nice photos that aren't from our wedding. That alone is all you need to know about these photographers... oh yeah, and the fact that they take beautiful photos :)

Profile Picture
Meredith
05/31/2014

I have hired Edward from Sky's the Limit on multiple occasions for work. The moment I got engaged, my first instinct was to call my family and my second instinct was to call him. I knew I had to have him as my wedding photographer!

He and his fantastic assistant Dawn are amazing at what they do. They scout locations prior to your event to find the best shots ahead of time and it certainly shows. Our photos were INCREDIBLE.

They also bundle engagement photos and wedding photos, so you pay one price for both sessions and they don't put a cap on wedding day hours.

They've got a unique style all their own which will make your wedding photos really stand out.

HIRE THEM.