Skyline Club

Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I wish I could give Skyline Club a higher rating!! So many of my guests commented on how lovely and wonderful the reveptiom venue was. We had a lot of out of town guests and wanted to showcase the city of Indianapolis - what better place than the skyline club. There is no room rental fees (BONUS!) and a very reasonable food and beverage minimum. Kaitlyn did an outstanding job with communication throughout the whole process. She was so prompt and thorough when answering my emails. We had a wonderful evening at the skyline club and encourage other engaged couple in the Indy area to check it out before booking anywhere else!

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I could not be more happy with our experience! Everyone we worked with, especially Kaitlyn, was fabulous. So responsive and helpful. The view is incredible, but Kaitlyn and the rest of the staff did an amazing job setting everything up and making sure that everything ran smoothly. It was perfect and beautiful!

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

What an amazing venue! We booked The Skyline Club for our 9.27.14 wedding reception after looking at other downtown venues. The Skyline Club was hands down our favorite! The view is amazing and a perfect place to show off Indianapolis to out-of-town guests. We were always treated so well whenever we visited and the value is exceptional compared to other downtown venues. Their pricing is inclusive and we never felt like we were being nickeled and dimed (we did feel that way when looking at other venues).The food is top-notch and the service outstanding. Our guests are still telling us how delicious their steak was and how wonderful the staff were! Kaitlyn was great to work with and worked really well with my vendor team. We can't thank the staff enough for helping us throw a pretty amazing party!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Skyline Club was fantastic! The staff was wonderful (even during a transition time with their staff and responsibilities shifting between people numerous times) Whenever we had questions, we were always assisted quickly and professionally. When a new person picked up our event, they picked up right where the previous person left off and there was no lag in anything! They were extremely flexible with everything and truly made it what we wanted. We had some scheduling conflicts on our end with delivering decorations and picking them up and they let us store some things there in their small offices. I felt bad for inconveniencing them in what was already a tight space (we pretty much filled up every little space they had left), but instead of grumbling that their floors were covered with flowers and centerpieces, they raved about having new decorations for a few weeks and how much they enjoyed seeing them each day. The staff is wonderful and will work with you on anything. The only knock on this rating is the difference in price from lunch to dinner prices. We didn't have the ability with our budget to do an evening reception, but desperately didn't want to lose the facility. We had to ask if they had any discounts for specific times/days and that is when we found out about the lunch F&B minimum. That info wasn't presented at first (I didn't expect it to be, but it is just something to know going in if you are in the same situation). For those who want a beautiful space, but are on a limited budget, like we were, lunch is the way to go. Our ceremony was at 10am at the State House across the street and our cocktails started at 11, with lunch at noon. We had to be out by 3pm to give time for them to set up for an evening event, but we still had plenty of time for our event and didn't feel rushed at the end. The food and service was great and everybody had a great time! Thank you Skyline Club for all that you did for our special day! It was a day we will never forget!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Book this venue now!! My wedding was absolutely perfect, beautiful & the staff was so kind and accommodating. I couldn't have asked for anything more!!! Our family & friends raved about our venue. I was so proud to show off Indy at the Skyline Club. My mom raved about the Skyline Club all through the whole process. Everything went off without a hitch...just perfect!!! You won't find a better wedding experience anywhere else!

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I couldn't have been happier with having my wedding at the Skyline Club. I did many things untraditionally and they helped me every step of the way--I'm sure I don't even realize how much easier the event planning process was. The planners I worked with (Traci and Kelsey) were amazing. Anything I needed they were on it.

Then the event space was breathtaking. Little decoration is needed because the views are all that are needed. It was the perfect venue because it was a view of Indianapolis that was new for the people that live here, and was such a great introduction to those who have never visited the city before. If you're looking to throw an amazing wedding and blow away your friends and family, the Skyline Club is a must.

• Wedding: 08/10/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

What a beautiful venue for a wedding reception!! If you want to take your guests' breath away, this is the place!! It has beautiful views of downtown and amazing food. The staff was so accomodating to our every need, I can't say enough good things about them!!! And what a value!!! No room fee, just a food & drink minimum. If you are looking for a downtown location or a location with a gorgeous view, this is the only place to book!!!

• Wedding: 07/05/2013
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Traci and the skyline club made our day absolutely incredible. It was a total dream come true and everyone there was absolutely willing to do whatever was needed. We planned our wedding in a month and could never have expected better. It was beautiful and they really made sure that everything we might need or want was taken care of. Thank you Skyline Club, we are forever your loyal customers

• Wedding: 06/22/2013
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Skyline Club is absolutey amazing!! And incredibly affordable. :-) Our guests marvelled at the gorgeous view, delicious food, and great reception. This venue is a MUST SEE before you book elsewhere! It is one-of-a-kind! The staff is extremely helpful and friendly and will work with you and everything/anything you want/need to make your big day the best day of your life!

• Wedding: 06/22/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had an amazing experience with the Skyline Club. They went above and beyond to help us plan everything for our evening reception, and were so helpful and responsive the day of. A wonderful venue all around!

• Wedding: 05/31/2013
Aurora
  • Flexibility: 5.0

What a beautiful view of the city lights downtown, the staff was wonderful, that took care of EVERYTHING, I only wish I could have sat down and enjoyed it myself, we had a paster bar that everyone raved about and rib roast that was cooked rare just as we wanted, apps to die for. It was a dreamy night that I know my daughter and son in law will always remember.

• Wedding: 01/04/2013
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

One word: amazing! We were treated wonderfully from the first day that we took a tour of the venue. The staff, the view, the food and the service are excellent. Traci and her staff could not of been more accomodating and they made everything so beautiful for us. People always say how stressful planning a wedding is and this venue actually made it so easy going for us. I cannot count the amount of times staff came up to me thru out the evening and asked if everything was ok or if we needed anything. We got so many compliments from our guests, some even saying that it was the best wedding reception they have ever been to. I will recommend this venue to every person I speak to, it is absoloutely exceptional.

• Flexibility: 5.0

We were so pleasantly surprised with the Skyline Club. We picked it for the city views, location, and intimate setting. We were treated like absolute royalty. The staff was above and beyond helpful! We have received infinite compliments on our venue, the food, and the experience. You get so much more for your money at the Skyline Club than other venues. I cannot say enough about how wonderful they made our event! We definitely recommend this venue!

• Flexibility: 5.0

I worked mostly with Traci - she was fabulous. The venue is so beautiful and they work really hard with you to make sure everything runs so smoothly! It was such a pleasure and I really loved everything!

• Wedding: 07/07/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely amazing venue! The food was delicious and the staff was wonderful! Highly recommended!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

I do not consider myself to be a bridezilla, but my father must be the most enthusiastic "father of the bride" ever. No matter what kind of question or how many Traci and Taylor were so very patient with my father and I both. I really felt like I had nothing to worry about when it came time for the big day. Two specific things that I feel need mentioned, first of all the lady that we used for the cake is the person who does all of the bridal cakes for the Skyline Club if you choose to purchase the cake in the package (which we did). I had delivered our topper to her house, when we arrived at the reception there was no topper. We explained to the manager she did not bring the topper, he called her and continued to call every so many minutes and he came and told me that he had his cell phone in his pocket and not to worry because they would find a solution and work something out. He let me know as soon as she called and kept me informed throughout the evening. Being the bride, people try to aviod you just in case there is a meltdown about to happen, and it made me feel so relieved that he took the time to let me know how things were going. Secondly, and on a happier note, my photographer wanted to go on the roof of the building to take pictures. He asked around and immediately the staff started making phone calls seeing if it was possible for us to go on the roof. We found out it wasn't very safe on their roof, but they took things a step further and called all the surounding buildings until the found one that would let us on the roof. It was that extra step that they were always taking that made this a wonderful expierience.

• Wedding: 06/15/2012