Sirata Beach Resort

Sirata Beach Resort

Imagine - Your Wedding Here.

5300 Gulf Blvd
(4.5 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.6 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We held our ceremony and reception at the Sirata and it was absolutely a dream come true. Kelli was great to work with and responded to all of our calls and emails very quickly. The day of the wedding was quite windy and not the best for the outdoor ceremony and reception that we had planned, but we were still able to pull off our beach wedding ceremony and had an awesome back up reception space that everyone rave about. They were super flexible with us adding an hour to our reception since it was moved outside and the food was delicious! We truly felt like royalty the day of our wedding and I would recommend the sirata to anyone!

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kasey Bussell, the wedding coordinator that I was blessed with, from the Sirata made my fairy tail dream wedding unfold without a hitch. I am so thankful for her and her team. Mt wedding was on the beach and our reception was in the Coconut Palm Pavilion. Kasey took our vision and made it come to life!! I would not change one thing about our wedding day!! The food was amazing and everyone that attended was blown away by how great our food was. The staff was professional, yet personal and attentive. Kasey was my favorite person to work with throughout my entire wedding planning experience. She is prompt with her responses, professional, caring and you can tell she really loves her job. The wedding team at the Sirata went above and beyond to make our dream wedding a reality!!!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sirata went above and beyond making sure our beach wedding and Royal Palm Ballroom reception were absolutely glorious! The property is so lovely and well-maintained, the staff so friendly and helpful, it really helped us relax and focus on getting married. My Coordinator, Kasey Bussell, was awesome! She was quick to respond with answers to our questions, offered great suggestions, and got the job done right. We planned our wedding from New York City, so it was a relief to know we were in good hands. Josef Martinez was so helpful with managing our Room Block and helping me stay up to date with guest reservations. Our guests raved about the wonderful time they had throughout their stay at Sirata. The food at our reception was outstanding, served timely and hot. Sirata Beach Resort offers a great value from start to finish and it's not hard to see why they have been so highly rated by other brides many years in a row. I never was a girl who grew up dreaming about a wedding, but if I had, the result at Sirata would definitely be a dream come true. Thank you so much for helping us make this amazing moment in our lives one we will never forget! If your dream is a beach wedding, I cannot think of a more perfect place to have that dream come true than the Sirata Beach Resort.

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

everyone at the sirata - espeially Melanie and Jennifer, were so nice and accommodating:)

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am a wedding planner, however I had never planned a wedding at the Sirata until now. It was a great location and many options were available to my Bride and Groom. Melanie and the entire staff made the weekend a memorable one. I would definitely recommend this location to another Bride looking for a beautiful Beach wedding.

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you're looking for a St. Pete Beach wedding, look no more! Sirata beach resort has incredible value, service, and a beautiful resort. Melanie is absolutely incredible at helping plan your wedding. Their food is amazing (we had chicken marsala at our wedding and many guests told us it was the most tender chicken they have ever had. Certainly not typical "wedding food"). Our wedding was in the majestic ballroom which is the largest space we found while researching venues on St. pete beach. The room holds 300 people and we had about 200 guests. It was stunning and far exceeded any dream we ever had. I highly recommend Sirata to all brides to be. Also, their hotel is extremely nice for yourself & your guests. The gulf view rooms on the 8th floor of building 1 are truly breath taking!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I wanted a one stop shot for my wedding. Ceremony site, reception site, rehearsal, and planner and that is what we got!! We had a contract for an outside wedding with a reception under the tent outside as well. Well as my luck would have it, it rained. This was one of the only places that we visited on the beach that actually had a back up area/room for the wedding and the reception with no extra cost. We ended up with the reception in the Majestic Ballroom. Our food was soooo amazing!! We had the Floribiean Buffet, it was one of the most talked about part of the reception. Everyone enjoyed it! Kelly Love was our planner and she responded quickly to emails and let you know that it is ok to be confused or worried about what was going on. She does this everyday, most people only plan a wedding once. We had such time here for the wedding.

• Wedding: 04/18/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our daughter's beach wedding was absolutely perfect! Melanie did a fantastic job working with us and the food was amazing! I cannot tell you the number of people that complimented the food, the wait staff did a great job as well, very efficient, professional and polite, but not noticeable, which is exactly as you want. Thank you so much for all that you have done, we could not have asked for more!

• Wedding: 04/11/2014
Elaine
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Melanie was our wedding coordinator and she did an excellent job! We really enjoyed working with her. There were so many details that I didn't even think of and she handled them. Also, the staff during the reception were great! Veena especially. She was so attentive and always made sure the groom and I had food, drinks and anything else we wanted.

• Wedding: 04/11/2014
Samantha
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I love the Sirata! The moment we walked through their 3+ ceremony option sites and into the ballrooms, I knew it was the place I was getting married! We worked with Melanie and I cannot express how awesome and helpful she was! Every email/phone call I made, she was quick to get back to me and help me iron out ALL the little details for the ceremony/cocktail hour/reception that I had at their venue. She was so helpful with our day of in directing us as well. I can't express how happy I am that we chose the Sirata. It was as close as I could get to a one stop wedding shop for all the major details! Their food was DELICIOUS as well and I keep hearing compliments from our guests on how good their dinners were. The staff at the reception and cocktail hour was fantastic and helped us through everything. They checked on my groom and I throughout the evening making sure we had everything we needed! Aside from the beautiful beaches and decks for the ceremony, their reception rooms were just as great - the Royal Palm has panoramic windows overlooking the gulf and the bay which is where we held our reception - it was amazing! While planning the wedding I kept in mind that we are in Florida, where the weather can be unpredictable so once I saw that the Royal Palm would be our backup space, I knew no matter where (beach deck or Royal Palm Ballroom) I got married, I was going to love it!

I would highly recommend the Sirata as a venue for ceremony and reception! Not only was the wedding itself perfect (thanks to the staff at the hotel), everything you need is right there! Restaurants, bars, beach, pools, near tons of St Pete Beach restaurants, more hotels and more! All of our guests were from out of town so being able to walk anywhere they needed to go was an added bonus! I definitely plan to return to the Sirata on an anniversary or two (or more) just to stay and enjoy the resort (and of course reminisce the wonderful experience we had.)

• Wedding: 04/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had our wedding reception at the Sirata in the Majestic Ballroom with the cocktail hour on the Veranda. Everything was gorgeous~simply beautiful! It was a perfect day! The food was excellent! Everything went so smoothly, and was all that we imagined it would be. Melanie was our event planner at the resort, and she was wonderful. We knew we were in good hands since the beginning of the planning process. All of our guests are still ranting about how perfect everything was, and how this was the best wedding! We had the time of our life!

• Wedding: 01/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kelli is an amazing coordinator and the Sirata was beautiful! As a bride, I did a lot of research ahead of time and pretty much knew everything I wanted, how I wanted it, and when. I am not a procrastinator. I am also very scheduled and by the book so remembering dates and such is easy for me. That being said I was always ahead of the game on when items were due. Email was my method of choice for communication and Kelli always got back to me within a day at the most excluding weekends (that's her busy time). Sometimes I felt like a pain because something came to my head but she always answered every question. Value wise, having alcohol included in the price per head count made it an easy choice amongst other venues. We had a 100 guests; plated meal (prime & chicken). The ceremony was outside on the beach, the cocktail hour was in their grotto area, and the reception was on the 8th floor in the royal palm ballroom. The view from up top was panoramic of the intercostal, sunshine skyway, and the gulf. It made you feel like you were still on the beach. Most places had little to no windows for the reception which was awful! Having most of my family flying in from up north, who wants to be at place that when inside could really be anywhere. That's one of my big reasons for choosing the Sirata was the beach feel was everywhere. The food was also good, some dishes better than others. The chicken piccata was amazing! They also decorated the cocktail hour to my exact theme and colors without me even knowing. It was awesome! You would have thought I did it myself. Kelli was also great at keeping us all in line for the rehearsal, telling us exactly how things would go and where we needed to be and when. She also gave us her personal cell number just in a case we needed her ASAP. Now not everything can go according to plan, my recessional song got jacked up but no one knew that but me and my husband and the song playing was still a track that we had picked, so no harm no foul.

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We absolutely loved having our ceremony and reception at the Sirata! Melanie Reese was our wedding coordinator and she did a fabulous job at making sure everything was perfect. The staff was very friendly and made sure that all of our guests were taken care of. Everyone is still talking about how good the food was. We wish that we could repeat the day!!!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Minus a brief miscommunication the sirata was perfect. All of our guests had a wonderful time as did we! Kelli Love was an amazing coordinator and was available whenever we needed her. The ceremony location was perfect and the 8th floor ballroom was breathtaking!

• Wedding: 09/28/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Melanie, our wedding coordinator and the Banquet Staff at the Sirata were amazing. Melanie met with us multiple times to make sure we had all of the information we needed to make our wedding day as smooth and seamless as possible. She kept in constant contact when I had questions, sent pictures and made many changes along the way. We had many compliments about the food and the wait staff as well. We would definitely recommend The Sirata for Weddings.

• Wedding: 09/21/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My daughter had her reception at the Sirata. Everyone we worked with were fantastic. The food was amazing. We stayed at the resort for 4 days during the wedding and the rooms were clean and comfortable. The staff both for the resort and the reception couldn't be nicer. If you are looking for a place to have your wedding and or reception I recommend the Sirata.

• Wedding: 09/13/2013
855-844-0568
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards