Sirata Beach Resort

Professionalism
4.7
Value
Flexibility

We used Amanda Page as our wedding planner. She did an amazing job. Gave me all the necessary information to make my dream wedding easy. She assisted me mostly through email - I always got a quick return email from her on any questions or concerns I had. We did not meet till the day before our wedding to go through location and procedures. She was on time and was thorough in explaining how the wedding was to happen. Amanda was friendly and very patient with our questions and concerns. She assisted me with the reception dinner at the Compass Grille - which was absolutely flawless. We had great waiters - all food was served in a timely manner and was hot - we had absolutely no complaints, no problems, all went flawlessly. We were VERY happy with our choice of getting married at the Sirata with our toes in the sand!! I would highly recommend The Sirata and their wedding planning!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Sirata is amazing! Been there 3 times and will return soon!

07/26/2015

As the bride, I have always dreamed of my wedding day and I always imagined it in my head. I was fortunate enough to put those visuals to real life and I had the help of the Sirata Resort to make my dream wedding day happen!
From the moment I touched based with the wedding cordinator, Kasey Bussell I knew I picked the perfect destination for my wedding. Kasey was prompt to answer all questions, every email, and she made sure my finance' and I knew everything that was happening. Kasey was quick to give me the vendor list so I could make my phone calls and start booking them. It made it so much easier for me since I lived states away and was planning everything via email/phone, ect! Kasey was patient and make sure our wedding day was perfect!
Sirata has so much to offer from their different styles of rooms/rates, 3 pools to choose from, a walk away from the beautiful gulf, several hammocks with great views to stop, relax, and take the beautiful scenery all in, 3 different restuarants/bars, volleyball, and access to transportation to take you anywhere in St. Pete's Beach. I can't forget that the Sirata is in walking distance to several great eating establishments....be sure to check out Crabby Bill's and Shells! Delicious!
Every single staff member of Sirata was friendly, helpful, and did everything they could to make our stay memorable and easy!
My finance' and I had a total of 100 guests and the bellboy staff made it their mission to greet everyone of our guests and made them feel welcome. I love the fact that the Sirata is a family owned resort and you could definitely feel it!
Overall, Sirata Beach Resort was the best decision that my finance, now husband made when planning our wedding. Our wedding was perfect in every way and will never forget how special Sirata made it for us! Thank you Kasey Bussell for playing a huge part in our wedding day!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My daughter and son in law were Married at the Sirata Beach Resort on June 20, 2015 It was PERFECT!!! Kelli and her staff were awesome, and I could not be any happier with how everything went. The food was Delicious, and the staff was professional. A big thumbs up and I wish I knew their names but the staff that stayed with the Bride - Groom and bridal party during pictures was incredible. One of the woman even told the Photographers that they had to wait because the Bride needed to sit for a minute and have something to eat and drink. Big thank you!!! Kelli and staff and the Sirata HIGHLY recommended!!!!

06/20/2015

For my wedding I worked with Kelli Love. She is beyond amazing, and made my wedding ABSOLUTELY perfect!!!! I could've have imagined a more beautiful wedding. The Sirata Beach Resort accommodated mine and my grooms family for 12 days the week before our wedding. We enjoyed the beach during the day, and the restaurants and bars at night! Working with Kelli made my wedding so much easier, she was always prompt to respond to any question I had! I am extremely happy with my experience at the Sirata, and I recommend this venue to anyone wanting a perfect beach wedding!!!!!

Recently Married

We planned our destination wedding at the Sirata completely thru phone calls and e-mails and everything went perfectly! Our wedding coordinator, Kasey, was there to help us and answer every single question that we had. The Sirata also provided A LOT of the things that would have been difficult to plan from another state. We didn't have to worry about setting up and taking down, lines, decorations, etc. Everything was done for us and with the best customer service we could have asked for! We did our ceremony on the beach and the reception in the Royal Palm Ballroom and we had about 130 guests. All of our family and friends stayed at the resort with us and it made the entire weekend really special!

Lindsey
06/11/2015

If you want a ceremony and reception that involves low-stress planning, incredible bang for your buck, and a magical experience for you and your guests, I highly recommend using the Sirata. Kasey Bussell was my wedding coordinator and she is a rockstar. I expected that planning a destination wedding from Texas would be difficult, but Kasey was so helpful, gave great recommendations for vendors, and ALWAYS replied to emails and phone calls promptly. From the day our guests arrived, we were all treated like family. On the day of the wedding, Kasey was in constant communication with me and my vendors, making sure that everyone and everything was in the right place at the right time. I was actually able to just relax and enjoy spending time with my bridesmaids the entire day leading up to the wedding. I had my ceremony on the South Beach, cocktail hour under the Rum Runner Tikis, and reception in the Coconut Palm. Our guests had an amazing time, the views were gorgeous, and I truly would not change a thing about the process with the Sirata from start to finish.

pattigkirk
05/29/2015

The Sirata hosted our Wedding Reception. Nearly all of the folks attending our wedding also stayed at the Sirata. We had ~42 people attend the dinner. Everyone mentioned that the food was the "best food they have every had at a wedding" and the bar service was fantastic. The hotel was great with their 3 pools and two outdoor bars. The beach location was great and the beach was beautiful.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

My coordinator was Kelli Love and boy I loved her! I lived in Missouri and planning a wedding in Florida had me in a bundle of nerves! Kelli helped me so much at calming my nerves! Even the day of the wedding when it was supposed to rain! My wedding was on a Monday and the room was set up on SATURDAY! So Sunday I was able to put out all the decorations that I needed and they locked the room up so I felt secure no one would steal anything! It was amazing! Everything was wonderful and organized! The security kept the crazies away from the ceremony site and my preacher was getting too hot and they got him a water to help cool him down! She was patient with my crazy family even when over half the bridal party was late! She made my day so relaxed and wonderful.
The only negative thing I have to say about the Resort is that the actual room reservations were not very organized. Many of my guests were given rooms that were already occupied and many of them did not get their rooms till 5:30 and the wedding was at 6. And we all know how women can be when getting ready..
Besides the room fiasco it was a wonderful night and I have Kelli to thank for that!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We got married on 5/15/15 at the Sirata. The beach ceremony was beautiful, even though we could have used a few more chairs, but not a big deal. My reception was supposed to be at the Coconut Palm Pavilion, but an hour into the reception, an awful storm hit and we had to evacuate to near by Rum Runners bar. We assumed the storm would pass, like most afternoon storms in St Pete's do, but this one did not. The next two hours were very upsetting, as I had always hoped for a beach reception. It looked like we weren't going to be able to have a reception at all, since moving events isn't something normally done. But Kasey Bussell was a superstar. I don't know how she did it, but she managed to get the entire wedding moved to the 8th floor ballroom as soon as the stormed passed and had it approved for us to have the space until later then the reception was originally planned. My guest were able to enjoy the delicious food, and she even arranged to have the Sirata sound system set up for us. She went above and beyond, and words can not express my gratefulness to her. If you are getting married at Sirata, request Kasey Bussell, without her I wouldn't have even had a reception, she moved mountains to get everything done. Thank you Kasey, and thank you Sirata!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding was at the beautiful Sirata Beach Resort May 2. Our beach wedding and reception in the Coconut Palm Pavilion was everything I dreamed it would be. Kasey Bussell, our Catering Manager was absolutely amazing to work with. Through the entire planning period she was extremely responsive and helpful to each of my inquiries. The resort itself is great...very well maintained, clean rooms,friendly staff,great food and drinks at the restaurants. Our ceremony site and reception area were everything I imagined it would be. I just loved the open pavilion with the breeze coming off the water. Service at our reception was spectacular thanks to our Banquet Manager, Ric and his entire staff. Food was amazing. So many of our guests commented on the superior service,with some saying it was the best wedding they have ever attended! If you are looking for the perfect Florida beach wedding venue I highly recommend the Sirata Beach Resort!

Recently Married

From start to finish, my husband and I had a wonderful experience with the Sirata. Kelli was our wedding coordinator, and she went out of her way to make all of the little details of the day come together. There was an out-of-the-blue thunderstorm with torrential rain and crazy wind during the 30 minute window of our beach ceremony, so we ended up getting married in the covered breezeway, but everyone really tried to go through with the beach ceremony until the last second, which we appreciated. Regardless, the ceremony was beautiful, and the staff did a great job moving our cocktail hour inside without prior notice. Our reception in the Royal Palm Ballroom was everything we hoped it would be. Many of our guests came from out of town and spent several nights at the resort; we are still hearing about how much everyone love it. If I were to do the whole thing over I wouldn't change a thing!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amanda our wedding coordinator was amazing! Excellent communication throughout the entire process! She was very helpful especially since we were coming from Ohio. All the details were taken care of by the Sirata staff and the site was perfect. We had a wonderful day.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding ceremony was held on the beach at The Sirata Beach Resort which couldn't have been more beautiful. The reception that followed was held in the tent on the beach called The Coconut Palm Pavilion. We opted to have the walls removed so the feeling of being on the beach was still present. We had to have a buffet dinner since the tent is so far from the kitchen but I was happy to hear the guests loved the food. Kasey and her team are wonderful to work with and very accommodating. All of our guests were from out of town and very much enjoyed their stay at the relaxing Sirata Beach Resort. I would highly recommend this venue for a bride that wants a beautiful beachside venue with the convenience of quality on-premise catering. We had the best day ever!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I highly recommend Sirata for both the ceremony and the reception. Kasey, the Catering Coordinator, was excellent. She handled any changes that we made with ease. The hotel staff was exceptional. The guests raved about the great tasting food. We had the Caribbean buffet. Jennifer and her staff did an excellent job with the layout and ice sculpture. I can't say enough about how wonderful our night was.

Recently Married

The Sirata was great! We had a beautiful ceremony on the breezeway deck. Kasey was very easy to work with. She always answered our emails. We had a strange diet meal requested and they accommodated it with out question. All the staff was very friendly during the ceremony and reception as well as during our stay. I would recommend a wedding here.