Sirata Beach Resort

Professionalism
4.7
Value
Flexibility

I highly recommend Sirata for both the ceremony and the reception. Kasey, the Catering Coordinator, was excellent. She handled any changes that we made with ease. The hotel staff was exceptional. The guests raved about the great tasting food. We had the Caribbean buffet. Jennifer and her staff did an excellent job with the layout and ice sculpture. I can't say enough about how wonderful our night was.

Recently Married

The Sirata was great! We had a beautiful ceremony on the breezeway deck. Kasey was very easy to work with. She always answered our emails. We had a strange diet meal requested and they accommodated it with out question. All the staff was very friendly during the ceremony and reception as well as during our stay. I would recommend a wedding here.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We worked with Kelli Love, who is amazing! She was in contact with us all year while we were planning the details of our wedding. She is very knowledgeable and professional and was able to help us make decisions with everything. On the actual wedding day, she was a lifesaver! We were contracted to have our event outside in the Coconut Palm Pavilion, but it POURED all day... Kelli and Jen were able to re-route the reception to the 8th floor ballroom. They set up all of our things - centerpieces, sign-in table, corn-hole game, etc. They were very accommodating with the initial contract and changing it to best fit our needs for the last minute location switches. What could have been a disaster, turned out to be incredible! Thank you, Kelli, Jen, and your team at the Sirata for making out wedding day absolutely perfect!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amanda our wedding coordinator was amazing! Excellent communication throughout the entire process! She was very helpful especially since we were coming from Ohio. All the details were taken care of by the Sirata staff and the site was perfect. We had a wonderful day.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My partner and I got married January 31st of this year at the beautiful Sirata Beach Resort, on St. Pete beach Florida. It truly was the best day of our lives! I was always hearing from other couples when getting married something always goes wrong and to just relax if it were to happen. However on this day I can truly say not one thing went wrong. We had the best wedding coordinator, her name was kasey and she was above and beyond everything we could of asked for! She was always there for us when we needed her with answers and solutions to any questions we had, weather it was via e-mail or phone she was always imidiate to respond and made us feel like we had known her for years!!! The staff was on point to all our needs and what we had dreamed our day to be. If we had the money to do it all over again we would do it here with all these awesome people again. They truly new what our vision was for our special day and they made our fairy tale wedding come to life! We will be reunioning our vows here In the future for sure, and I would reccomend the sirata beach resort and there great staff- espically kasey, to anyone who wants to have the perfect dream wedding come to life!! It absolutely was the best day of our lives!!!

Recently Married

Sirata was very accomodating, from making room reservations to quickly adding more table and chairs. Communication was easy, and they were always ready to listen to requests as well as make recommendations.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Kasey Bussell was so easy to work with! She answered all my questions timely and made sure that my wedding ran smoothly. From start to finish, there was not one issue with my wedding, it seemed almost effortless. The staff was overly friendly and very accommodating; I did not have one negative interaction with anyone. This is truly a great place to get married. It is also an absolutely beautiful location. I wish I could do it all over again! Thanks Kasey!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We held our ceremony and reception at the Sirata and it was absolutely a dream come true. Kelli was great to work with and responded to all of our calls and emails very quickly. The day of the wedding was quite windy and not the best for the outdoor ceremony and reception that we had planned, but we were still able to pull off our beach wedding ceremony and had an awesome back up reception space that everyone rave about. They were super flexible with us adding an hour to our reception since it was moved outside and the food was delicious! We truly felt like royalty the day of our wedding and I would recommend the sirata to anyone!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Kasey Bussell, the wedding coordinator that I was blessed with, from the Sirata made my fairy tail dream wedding unfold without a hitch. I am so thankful for her and her team. Mt wedding was on the beach and our reception was in the Coconut Palm Pavilion. Kasey took our vision and made it come to life!! I would not change one thing about our wedding day!! The food was amazing and everyone that attended was blown away by how great our food was. The staff was professional, yet personal and attentive. Kasey was my favorite person to work with throughout my entire wedding planning experience. She is prompt with her responses, professional, caring and you can tell she really loves her job. The wedding team at the Sirata went above and beyond to make our dream wedding a reality!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Sirata went above and beyond making sure our beach wedding and Royal Palm Ballroom reception were absolutely glorious! The property is so lovely and well-maintained, the staff so friendly and helpful, it really helped us relax and focus on getting married. My Coordinator, Kasey Bussell, was awesome! She was quick to respond with answers to our questions, offered great suggestions, and got the job done right. We planned our wedding from New York City, so it was a relief to know we were in good hands. Josef Martinez was so helpful with managing our Room Block and helping me stay up to date with guest reservations. Our guests raved about the wonderful time they had throughout their stay at Sirata. The food at our reception was outstanding, served timely and hot. Sirata Beach Resort offers a great value from start to finish and it's not hard to see why they have been so highly rated by other brides many years in a row. I never was a girl who grew up dreaming about a wedding, but if I had, the result at Sirata would definitely be a dream come true. Thank you so much for helping us make this amazing moment in our lives one we will never forget! If your dream is a beach wedding, I cannot think of a more perfect place to have that dream come true than the Sirata Beach Resort.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

everyone at the sirata - espeially Melanie and Jennifer, were so nice and accommodating:)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I am a wedding planner, however I had never planned a wedding at the Sirata until now. It was a great location and many options were available to my Bride and Groom. Melanie and the entire staff made the weekend a memorable one. I would definitely recommend this location to another Bride looking for a beautiful Beach wedding.

Recently Married

If you're looking for a St. Pete Beach wedding, look no more! Sirata beach resort has incredible value, service, and a beautiful resort. Melanie is absolutely incredible at helping plan your wedding. Their food is amazing (we had chicken marsala at our wedding and many guests told us it was the most tender chicken they have ever had. Certainly not typical "wedding food"). Our wedding was in the majestic ballroom which is the largest space we found while researching venues on St. pete beach. The room holds 300 people and we had about 200 guests. It was stunning and far exceeded any dream we ever had. I highly recommend Sirata to all brides to be. Also, their hotel is extremely nice for yourself & your guests. The gulf view rooms on the 8th floor of building 1 are truly breath taking!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I wanted a one stop shot for my wedding. Ceremony site, reception site, rehearsal, and planner and that is what we got!! We had a contract for an outside wedding with a reception under the tent outside as well. Well as my luck would have it, it rained. This was one of the only places that we visited on the beach that actually had a back up area/room for the wedding and the reception with no extra cost. We ended up with the reception in the Majestic Ballroom. Our food was soooo amazing!! We had the Floribiean Buffet, it was one of the most talked about part of the reception. Everyone enjoyed it! Kelly Love was our planner and she responded quickly to emails and let you know that it is ok to be confused or worried about what was going on. She does this everyday, most people only plan a wedding once. We had such time here for the wedding.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Wedding Planning
Elaine
04/11/2014

Our daughter's beach wedding was absolutely perfect! Melanie did a fantastic job working with us and the food was amazing! I cannot tell you the number of people that complimented the food, the wait staff did a great job as well, very efficient, professional and polite, but not noticeable, which is exactly as you want. Thank you so much for all that you have done, we could not have asked for more!

Samantha
04/11/2014

Melanie was our wedding coordinator and she did an excellent job! We really enjoyed working with her. There were so many details that I didn't even think of and she handled them. Also, the staff during the reception were great! Veena especially. She was so attentive and always made sure the groom and I had food, drinks and anything else we wanted.