Sirata Beach Resort

Value
Flexibility
Lindsey
06/11/2015

If you want a ceremony and reception that involves low-stress planning, incredible bang for your buck, and a magical experience for you and your guests, I highly recommend using the Sirata. Kasey Bussell was my wedding coordinator and she is a rockstar. I expected that planning a destination wedding from Texas would be difficult, but Kasey was so helpful, gave great recommendations for vendors, and ALWAYS replied to emails and phone calls promptly. From the day our guests arrived, we were all treated like family. On the day of the wedding, Kasey was in constant communication with me and my vendors, making sure that everyone and everything was in the right place at the right time. I was actually able to just relax and enjoy spending time with my bridesmaids the entire day leading up to the wedding. I had my ceremony on the South Beach, cocktail hour under the Rum Runner Tikis, and reception in the Coconut Palm. Our guests had an amazing time, the views were gorgeous, and I truly would not change a thing about the process with the Sirata from start to finish.

pattigkirk
05/29/2015

The Sirata hosted our Wedding Reception. Nearly all of the folks attending our wedding also stayed at the Sirata. We had ~42 people attend the dinner. Everyone mentioned that the food was the "best food they have every had at a wedding" and the bar service was fantastic. The hotel was great with their 3 pools and two outdoor bars. The beach location was great and the beach was beautiful.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

My coordinator was Kelli Love and boy I loved her! I lived in Missouri and planning a wedding in Florida had me in a bundle of nerves! Kelli helped me so much at calming my nerves! Even the day of the wedding when it was supposed to rain! My wedding was on a Monday and the room was set up on SATURDAY! So Sunday I was able to put out all the decorations that I needed and they locked the room up so I felt secure no one would steal anything! It was amazing! Everything was wonderful and organized! The security kept the crazies away from the ceremony site and my preacher was getting too hot and they got him a water to help cool him down! She was patient with my crazy family even when over half the bridal party was late! She made my day so relaxed and wonderful.
The only negative thing I have to say about the Resort is that the actual room reservations were not very organized. Many of my guests were given rooms that were already occupied and many of them did not get their rooms till 5:30 and the wedding was at 6. And we all know how women can be when getting ready..
Besides the room fiasco it was a wonderful night and I have Kelli to thank for that!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We got married on 5/15/15 at the Sirata. The beach ceremony was beautiful, even though we could have used a few more chairs, but not a big deal. My reception was supposed to be at the Coconut Palm Pavilion, but an hour into the reception, an awful storm hit and we had to evacuate to near by Rum Runners bar. We assumed the storm would pass, like most afternoon storms in St Pete's do, but this one did not. The next two hours were very upsetting, as I had always hoped for a beach reception. It looked like we weren't going to be able to have a reception at all, since moving events isn't something normally done. But Kasey Bussell was a superstar. I don't know how she did it, but she managed to get the entire wedding moved to the 8th floor ballroom as soon as the stormed passed and had it approved for us to have the space until later then the reception was originally planned. My guest were able to enjoy the delicious food, and she even arranged to have the Sirata sound system set up for us. She went above and beyond, and words can not express my gratefulness to her. If you are getting married at Sirata, request Kasey Bussell, without her I wouldn't have even had a reception, she moved mountains to get everything done. Thank you Kasey, and thank you Sirata!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding was at the beautiful Sirata Beach Resort May 2. Our beach wedding and reception in the Coconut Palm Pavilion was everything I dreamed it would be. Kasey Bussell, our Catering Manager was absolutely amazing to work with. Through the entire planning period she was extremely responsive and helpful to each of my inquiries. The resort itself is great...very well maintained, clean rooms,friendly staff,great food and drinks at the restaurants. Our ceremony site and reception area were everything I imagined it would be. I just loved the open pavilion with the breeze coming off the water. Service at our reception was spectacular thanks to our Banquet Manager, Ric and his entire staff. Food was amazing. So many of our guests commented on the superior service,with some saying it was the best wedding they have ever attended! If you are looking for the perfect Florida beach wedding venue I highly recommend the Sirata Beach Resort!

Recently Married

From start to finish, my husband and I had a wonderful experience with the Sirata. Kelli was our wedding coordinator, and she went out of her way to make all of the little details of the day come together. There was an out-of-the-blue thunderstorm with torrential rain and crazy wind during the 30 minute window of our beach ceremony, so we ended up getting married in the covered breezeway, but everyone really tried to go through with the beach ceremony until the last second, which we appreciated. Regardless, the ceremony was beautiful, and the staff did a great job moving our cocktail hour inside without prior notice. Our reception in the Royal Palm Ballroom was everything we hoped it would be. Many of our guests came from out of town and spent several nights at the resort; we are still hearing about how much everyone love it. If I were to do the whole thing over I wouldn't change a thing!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amanda our wedding coordinator was amazing! Excellent communication throughout the entire process! She was very helpful especially since we were coming from Ohio. All the details were taken care of by the Sirata staff and the site was perfect. We had a wonderful day.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding ceremony was held on the beach at The Sirata Beach Resort which couldn't have been more beautiful. The reception that followed was held in the tent on the beach called The Coconut Palm Pavilion. We opted to have the walls removed so the feeling of being on the beach was still present. We had to have a buffet dinner since the tent is so far from the kitchen but I was happy to hear the guests loved the food. Kasey and her team are wonderful to work with and very accommodating. All of our guests were from out of town and very much enjoyed their stay at the relaxing Sirata Beach Resort. I would highly recommend this venue for a bride that wants a beautiful beachside venue with the convenience of quality on-premise catering. We had the best day ever!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I highly recommend Sirata for both the ceremony and the reception. Kasey, the Catering Coordinator, was excellent. She handled any changes that we made with ease. The hotel staff was exceptional. The guests raved about the great tasting food. We had the Caribbean buffet. Jennifer and her staff did an excellent job with the layout and ice sculpture. I can't say enough about how wonderful our night was.

Recently Married

The Sirata was great! We had a beautiful ceremony on the breezeway deck. Kasey was very easy to work with. She always answered our emails. We had a strange diet meal requested and they accommodated it with out question. All the staff was very friendly during the ceremony and reception as well as during our stay. I would recommend a wedding here.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We worked with Kelli Love, who is amazing! She was in contact with us all year while we were planning the details of our wedding. She is very knowledgeable and professional and was able to help us make decisions with everything. On the actual wedding day, she was a lifesaver! We were contracted to have our event outside in the Coconut Palm Pavilion, but it POURED all day... Kelli and Jen were able to re-route the reception to the 8th floor ballroom. They set up all of our things - centerpieces, sign-in table, corn-hole game, etc. They were very accommodating with the initial contract and changing it to best fit our needs for the last minute location switches. What could have been a disaster, turned out to be incredible! Thank you, Kelli, Jen, and your team at the Sirata for making out wedding day absolutely perfect!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My partner and I got married January 31st of this year at the beautiful Sirata Beach Resort, on St. Pete beach Florida. It truly was the best day of our lives! I was always hearing from other couples when getting married something always goes wrong and to just relax if it were to happen. However on this day I can truly say not one thing went wrong. We had the best wedding coordinator, her name was kasey and she was above and beyond everything we could of asked for! She was always there for us when we needed her with answers and solutions to any questions we had, weather it was via e-mail or phone she was always imidiate to respond and made us feel like we had known her for years!!! The staff was on point to all our needs and what we had dreamed our day to be. If we had the money to do it all over again we would do it here with all these awesome people again. They truly new what our vision was for our special day and they made our fairy tale wedding come to life! We will be reunioning our vows here In the future for sure, and I would reccomend the sirata beach resort and there great staff- espically kasey, to anyone who wants to have the perfect dream wedding come to life!! It absolutely was the best day of our lives!!!

Recently Married

Sirata was very accomodating, from making room reservations to quickly adding more table and chairs. Communication was easy, and they were always ready to listen to requests as well as make recommendations.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Kasey Bussell was so easy to work with! She answered all my questions timely and made sure that my wedding ran smoothly. From start to finish, there was not one issue with my wedding, it seemed almost effortless. The staff was overly friendly and very accommodating; I did not have one negative interaction with anyone. This is truly a great place to get married. It is also an absolutely beautiful location. I wish I could do it all over again! Thanks Kasey!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We held our ceremony and reception at the Sirata and it was absolutely a dream come true. Kelli was great to work with and responded to all of our calls and emails very quickly. The day of the wedding was quite windy and not the best for the outdoor ceremony and reception that we had planned, but we were still able to pull off our beach wedding ceremony and had an awesome back up reception space that everyone rave about. They were super flexible with us adding an hour to our reception since it was moved outside and the food was delicious! We truly felt like royalty the day of our wedding and I would recommend the sirata to anyone!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Kasey Bussell, the wedding coordinator that I was blessed with, from the Sirata made my fairy tail dream wedding unfold without a hitch. I am so thankful for her and her team. Mt wedding was on the beach and our reception was in the Coconut Palm Pavilion. Kasey took our vision and made it come to life!! I would not change one thing about our wedding day!! The food was amazing and everyone that attended was blown away by how great our food was. The staff was professional, yet personal and attentive. Kasey was my favorite person to work with throughout my entire wedding planning experience. She is prompt with her responses, professional, caring and you can tell she really loves her job. The wedding team at the Sirata went above and beyond to make our dream wedding a reality!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location