Sioux Falls Wedding Officiants - IA, MN, SD,and NE

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
1+ year ago

Cheryl was very professional and made our wedding day very special and meaningful. She was flexible and always easy to contact.

1+ year ago

Cheryl was hilarious and fun to work with!

1+ year ago

Very straight forward and easy! I was nervous going in because I had no clue what needed to be done - what to do, say, etc., but she was tremendously helpful! The officiant performed perfectly and it was exactly what I wanted.

Jennifer
06/29/2013

Cheryl did an amazing job, so many kind words.

Thanks so much!!
Mr and Mrs Robert Partridge

Services Used: Officiant

Absolutely amazing. She helped us make everything great. After a hitch with the DJ that was supposed to provide the wedding music, she stepped up and still made everything great. I couldn't have asked for better service. She even came by our hotel the day after to sign the wedding certificate since in the rush to get to the location forgot it.

Ashley
06/22/2013

Cheryl and her husband were awesome and very professional. They made our day feel smooth and laid back.

Services Used: Officiant

I loved having Cheryl as a part of our day. The ceremony was wonderful (from what I remember... I was zoning out that day, it went by so fast!) *LoL*. She was so kind and genuine and made me feel like she cared about us as individuals. She helped make it happen! :) :) You won't be disappointed.

Marty and Patty
06/20/2013

Cheryl G. was an amazing officiant and made our day very special. The vows she read you could feel them in your heart. Overall Rating above only goes to 5 and it should be higher.

My husband and I say thank you for making us feel like newlyweds after 25 years of dating.

Marty and Patty

1+ year ago

Our wedding was perfect! The ceremony included loved ones that we wanted mentioned but did not want to make people sad when we mentioned them. Joel was amazing how he did that. Cheryl helped with the rehearsal, I guess she was with him that night, so we felt really important. That was the best thing about Sioux Falls Wedding Officiants, from our meeting to rehearsal to the wedding, we were treated like WE mattered and the wedding was about US and not about anyone else. Thank you Joel and Cheryl too for the best day of our lives.

Services Used: Officiant

Our officiant was friendly, helpful, and genuinely excited to be a part of our wedding and to help us celebrate one of the most important days we could share together!

1+ year ago

Cheryl did a wonderful job! From our first meeting to the big day, everything was done wonderfully! Would recommend to anyone looking for an officiant!

keith
05/18/2013

We were very happy with the job she did. everything was on time. Cheryl thanks for a great job and a fun wedding. Keith and Heather Keel

Services Used: Officiant

I am so glad that we found Cheryl. We loved the fact that she is so easy to work with. Our ceramony was very small with just us and our immediate family. We are not big planners and pretty much decided on a whim to get married on short notice and everything turned out just the way we wanted. Thanks again Cheryl for everything!!

3.0

Cheryl is very nice and enthusiastic about her work. She was willing and flexible when it came to making changes to the ceremony. The one drawback of this vendor was, at times, a lack of attention to detail.

Services Used: Officiant

Cheryl was amazing! We would recommend her to anyone. She was so helpful and professional. She was an answer to our prayers in so many ways.....she blessed us!!!! We send our thanks to her again. It was an honor to have there as we started out our new lives.

THANK YOU!!!
LOUIS AND MICHELLE PERKINS

Sioux Falls Wedding Officiants - IA, MN, SD,and NE responded with the following comments:

You are such a darling couple. Thank you for giving me the honor of being your officiant.

4.2

It was good and nice cute wedding i ever had. Also it is lot cheaper than real wedding at church that i ever remember in 1984. The interpreter is doing her best to sign language for us ... Wonderful!

Cindy, you and Thomas are probably my favorite clients ever! You both have such happy dispositions, your laughter and smiles are Contagious. Thank you for the honor of performing your wedding!