Sioux Falls Wedding Officiants - IA, MN, SD,and NE

Value
Flexibility
Kymberlee
11/23/2013

Very flexible, professional, and very kind!! She was very helpful with our quickly planned (2 weeks) wedding, making it a time we will truly cherish!

Services Used: Officiant

Cheryl did an AMAZING job with our ceremony. I couldn't praise her more for her professionalism and ability to make every word of the ceremony meaniningful. Many of our guests were impressed and we would recommend her to anyone. Thank you Cheryl

Andrea
09/14/2013

Cheryl is amazing! Very easy to plan and make changes as they came up. Would recommend anyone to her!

Megan
09/07/2013
0.2

Cheryl ruined our wedding. The ceremony we had planned with her was nowhere near what we got that day. We instead got a 6 minute ceremony that didn't even include the unity sand or the RINGS! By the time we realized what had happened, she was running to her car to leave right away. She also claimed we reserved a rehearsal and tried to make us pay for that also, when in our contract she has written that we didn't want one. She is completely dishonest and has a very unproffesional home setting to meet with clients. She couldn't even find our file when I called to confirm our ceremony 3 days before. I definitely did not recieve the services I paid for. I would never recommend this "business" to anyone, because I would not want anyone else to have to go through what we did.

Sioux Falls Wedding Officiants - IA, MN, SD,and NE responded with the following comments:

I responded on this once but then I realized that it is so ludicrous that it doesn't even deserve a response I am sorry that you feel that your wedding was ruined and I hope you have a wonderful future together.

4.1

Very flexible and open to making your event exactly what you want. The best way to communicate with Cheryl is definitely via text message, as it is a way for her to view and respond while she is coordinating with several other events that she is officiating. I was pleased with our experience and would recommend her to anyone looking to do a wedding on a budget.

Thank you very much, and LOL it is true text is the very best way to contact me! Bless you and have a wonderful life together

1 person found this review helpful
Allie
08/24/2013

They were wonderful!!!. They were so easy to work with and very accommodating. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sheila
08/17/2013
4.3

Overall, it went well with this officiant. Very timely and prompt. Sometimes responsiveness was not as quick as I would've liked, but it was sufficient (not in 24 hours, but within a week). Ceremony was almost like we had talked, but forgot some of the added things and or kept things in that we wanted removed. Overall, they were very minor details.

2+ years ago

We received comments from a lot of our guests on how amazing her ceremony was and what wonderful readings she had put in her ceremony. I had a lot of my guests crying. The ceremony was not too short and not too long and she was great to work with and very detailed in her work. I would definitely recommend her as your wedding officiant.

2+ years ago

Cheryl was very professional and made our wedding day very special and meaningful. She was flexible and always easy to contact.

2+ years ago

Cheryl was hilarious and fun to work with!

2+ years ago

Very straight forward and easy! I was nervous going in because I had no clue what needed to be done - what to do, say, etc., but she was tremendously helpful! The officiant performed perfectly and it was exactly what I wanted.

Jennifer
06/29/2013

Cheryl did an amazing job, so many kind words.

Thanks so much!!
Mr and Mrs Robert Partridge

Services Used: Officiant

Absolutely amazing. She helped us make everything great. After a hitch with the DJ that was supposed to provide the wedding music, she stepped up and still made everything great. I couldn't have asked for better service. She even came by our hotel the day after to sign the wedding certificate since in the rush to get to the location forgot it.

Ashley
06/22/2013

Cheryl and her husband were awesome and very professional. They made our day feel smooth and laid back.

Services Used: Officiant

I loved having Cheryl as a part of our day. The ceremony was wonderful (from what I remember... I was zoning out that day, it went by so fast!) *LoL*. She was so kind and genuine and made me feel like she cared about us as individuals. She helped make it happen! :) :) You won't be disappointed.

Marty and Patty
06/20/2013

Cheryl G. was an amazing officiant and made our day very special. The vows she read you could feel them in your heart. Overall Rating above only goes to 5 and it should be higher.

My husband and I say thank you for making us feel like newlyweds after 25 years of dating.

Marty and Patty