Simply Smooth

Value
Flexibility
KB
11/02/2014

This business saved my wedding! My florist dropped the ball and two days before the wedding, the candelabras she promised suddenly weren't gonna be at my wedding. I didn't know what to do, who to turn to, but I managed to find Simply Smooth online and I gave Lauren a call. He was a pleasure to deal with! He got me the candelabras I needed for a great price and was so flexible. He really wanted to help us out, and I appreciate him so much. I would love another opportunity to work with Lauren and his company again!

Simply Smooth responded with the following comments:

We're so glad we could help... it was a pleasure!
Laurin

Services Used: Catering

Simply Smooth made my daughter's wedding spectacular. Laurin's attention to detail at every step of the process took most of the planning stress away. We used Simply Smooth for all aspects of the wedding except the band. Everything was as we asked for and even better.
Keenly aware of gluten allergies that needed to be accommodated. No one got sick!!!
Food from beginning to end was excellent. Tent, dance floor, porta potties, flowers, tablecloths, bridal flowers, all from Simply Smooth, all Simply the Best

Nicole
06/21/2014

Every part of our wedding day was flawless thanks to Laurin & his staff at Simply Smooth. From our very first meeting I knew I was in good hands. Our food was beyond outstanding and service was impeccable! I highly recommend Simply Smooth as just an outstanding full service caterer! Thank you!!

Services Used: Catering

Laurin was so great to work with! So many people came up to me at the reception to tell me that it was the best food they'd ever had at a wedding. I am SO glad we opted to spend a bit more than we had originally budgeted for a menu that really reflected us as individuals and a couple. Laurin really hit the nail on the head when planning our menu with us, and the extra steps he took to make it even more personal will never be forgotten by us or our guests!

Services Used: Catering

Laurin and his team at Simply Smooth did an awesome job executing our unique menu - we served our meal family style (unlimited!) and had late night snacks too. We heard so many compliments from our guests on the quality of the food and service. Our videographer said it was the best wedding food he ever had. If you want a traditional or unique catering group - these guys are it!

Services Used: Catering

I can't thank Laurin enough for the amazing job that he and his team did for our wedding. We had a very different situation, our reception was in a bank barn, and they took it on with no problem! The food was amazing! We are still getting compliments about it over a year latter. Planning a wedding on the other side of the country is extremely hard, but the team at Simply Smooth made it easy and worked with our very crazy schedule. We would use them again in a heart beat!

Private User
1 Review
1+ year ago

Simply Smooth catered our wedding at a unique waterfront venue with amazing food, delightful staff and a creative concept that my husband and I both appreciated. No stone was left unturned and the quality was excellent!

Private User
2+ years ago

I used simply smooth's limos at my wedding this month. They traveled all the way from PA to central NJ and got there on time with no issues. They knew exactly where to go and got me there (an hour and a half out of the way) easily and timely. Our driver, John, was so kind, and polite, and helpful. He took us to a few different places to take pictures. We also used them to shuttle people from our venue to the hotel. We couldn't have been happier.

Services Used: Catering

We just had our wedding on May 4th and Simply Smooth did our catering, provided the tent, table, and table settings. They were great! Very professional, all the staff were great and always on time. I have had so many complements on the food. I am a vegetarian and we had a completely vegetarian dinner. Even some relatives that weren't too sure about no chicken, steak and fish, raved over it and over how fresh the food was! Wonderful job!

Services Used: Catering

From start to finish, Laurin was extremely professional, courteous, creative, and friendly. He was always easy to contact and responded within 24 hours to my many emails, questions, and concerns. My family and I got to know him fairly well and I would highly recommend using his catering services. We enjoyed our meetings very much. We truly felt as though he genuinely cared. Laurin not only provided our unbelievably diverse menu, he also provided all of our flowers, car service, tables/chairs, linens, cake, servers/bartenders, and more! My husband and I decided to have our reception in the church hall belonging to Saint Nick's Greek Cathedral. Although our reception location was not our first choice at all, in the end it saved us a good amount of money and was also convenient for our guests. Laurin and his team transformed that room entirely. All of our guests could not believe how beautiful it was. Our family and friends are still raving about how kind and professional the servers were and how delicious the food was! Coming from our very picky Mediterranean families, we were very happy everyone was so pleased. Laurin kept our budget exactly where we wanted it and only offered suggestions when we had little vision or idea of what we wanted. There were minor details that he neglected the day of the wedding. Honestly my husband, family, and I were so happy that we did not notice too much nor cared a great deal. The day of the wedding was beyond memorable and perfect! There are usually always minor issues that people have to work around. So, do not let those small issues bother you, future brides and grooms! Families will be families unfortunately. We cannot control others no matter how hard we try. Just be happy the day of your wedding, relax, breathe, and smile! The most important detail is standing right next to you!

Services Used: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

We decided to go with Simply Smooth because of their amazingly varied menu options (we didn't want to have regular "wedding food"). Laurin was extremely receptive to this, and helped us design the perfect menu. The food was the hit of the party! Everyone is still talking about how great everything was!! I would highly recommend Simply Smooth, and am trying to find an excuse to have them cater for us again!

As for transportation, when there was an issue with the limo bus that we had originally booked, Laurin immediately stepped in and sent us a stretch Escalade that fit the entire bridal party just fine. He even had the chauffeur stick around to shuttle guests to and from their hotels.

And the aesthetics...WOW! Laurin really captured the vision we were going for and executed it to a T! The venue was absolutely perfectly set up, and looked as amazing as we could have ever hoped!!

Services Used: Catering, Transportation, Unique Services (Other)

Simply Smooth created a wonder event for my daughters wedding. Every detail was attended to with care. We couldn't have made a better choice!
Thanks for all the good memories!

Services Used: Catering

AMAZING! Laurin at Simply Smooth went out of his way to make my day wonderful! From the amazing limo to the food which everyone was talking about weeks later, he was just great!

Services Used: Catering, Transportation