Simply Captivating On-Site Hair Services

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Christy did my hair for my bachelorette party this past Friday. She is the absolute sweetest woman! My hair came out absolutely amazing (which may be hard with a description of "bodacious bombshell.") I had numerous compliments the entire night and cannot wait for her to do my hair for my actual wedding day. She is so detailed and it would be a mistake not to book her!

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

Christy was such a fabulous person to work with! She is so talented at what she does and obviously very passionate about her work. At the trial, Christy was very welcoming and willing to talk through styles with me so that I could pick one that worked best. On the day of the wedding, Christy was able to quickly use pictures the bridesmaids provided and create an amazing end result. I would highly recommend her to any bride looking for on-site hair services for her wedding.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Christy styled my hair as well as my bridal parties hair for my wedding a few weekends ago. She is an absolute pleasure to work with as well as one of the nicest women I have ever met. She did a beautiful job on all my girls and gave me the hair I thought I never could have achieved for my big day ( I have thin straight hair). A few of my girls had no idea how they wanted their hair styled the day of and Christy was so creative and made every one look perfect. She was extremely professional to work with and I highly recommend her services.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Christy was absolutely amazing! So sweet and so very talented! She was very flexible with the trial date and was very accommodating. I brought a few pictures and she tried every look, never making me feel rushed or that I was taking up too much of her time. She even spent more time on my hair than the allotted trial time slot. She was also very punctual the day of my wedding. Arrived at the exact time she said she would and kept everyone on schedule. Christy was able to do every look that the girls brought her and made me feel incredibly beautiful. Everyone's hair stayed perfectly through the heat and light winds. Many of their girls had their hair up for more than 16 hours and it never looked like it was falling out. My hair wad down and curled and it stayed perfect the entire day! I wouldn't have wanted anyone else for my wedding...just perfection!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Christy did my hair for my wedding (and several of my bridesmaids' hair as well). I cannot speak highly enough about her talent, service, and personality. Not only was our hair GORGEOUS (and I mean absolutely perfect, better than I could have imagined), but also Christy was incredibly kind and it was a pleasure to spend time with her. I was very thankful to have her with us the morning of my wedding. She worked so well with each girl: she was able to replicate perfectly pictures of hairstyles brought to her by some of the girls and use her creativity and skill to produce amazing hairstyles for the girls who didn't know what they wanted! Christy also did a hair trial for me a few months before the wedding. She let me bring my mom and aunt along and we all loved getting to meet her! She is professional, flexible, and a joy to work with. There is no one better than Christy! I cannot recommend her highly enough.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I gave Christy a 5/5 rating because she truly deserved it. I knew after my trial with Christy my hair would be flawless on my wedding day and it was! I am extremely picky when it comes to styling my hair and I rarely like an updo on myself. Christy made me feel extremely comfortable on my wedding day. She didn't stick to a strict schedule (like most stylists) and we were all ready with time to spare. My bridesmaids also looked fabulous (no complaints). Everyone's hair looked great throughout the day and long night (reception ending at 1:30 a.m.) Along with Christy doing a fantastic job styling hair she is an extremely sweet and genuine person. Don't hesitate to book with Christy, I hope to work with her in the future!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Christy did an AMAZING job with my hair! I could not have been more happy! She is so sweet and friendly, I loved having her around on my wedding day! I found her through reading reviews, and I am soooo happy I chose her! You wedding day can be stressful, and the one thing I did not worry about was my hair! She also did 6 of my bridesmaids and my mother and law....everyone was sooo happy! thank you Christy!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I cannot say enough great things about Christy! She is so sweet, helpful, and professional. She was able to replicate and combine my inspiration pictures into the perfect hairstyle for my wedding . I received so many compliments on my hair! All of my bridesmaids, and my mother-in-law, were so happy with their hair and this experience. She is excellent with time management and keeping everyone on schedule. I had a total of 10 ladies get their hair done, and Christy kept everything running smoothly. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Christy to anyone looking for a stylist for their wedding day.

Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Christy was absolutely amazing from trial to day of! She is so kind, very professional, helpful, and just awesome at what she does. Some girls had specific pictures and others just weren't sure and Christy nailed it every time! She could replicate a celebrity picture perfectly or come up with a style that suits you on the spot. As the day got closer I added both my mother and mother in law and she took it in stride as the party got bigger and bigger. On the big day, every girl was so happy with their experience and their hair. I would confidently recommend Christy to anybody in need of a good stylist. She is a perfectionist and it really showed! She was also great at time management working on all 7 of us and staying on schedule, which I would have thought impossible. If you want perfect hair and to be ready in time - go with Christy!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Christy did an amazing job doing the hair for myself, my bridesmaids and my mother for my wedding. Everyone was so happy with their hair and got tons of compliments! Christy was so great to work with, she's just the sweetest person, and you could tell she truly wanted everyone to be happy with the way their hair looked. I would absolutely recommend Christy to anyone looking to book a hair stylist!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Christy was so amazing!!! She is so very talented and incredibly sweet. She is fantastic at using a photo that you bring and making your hair look exactly like that! All of my bridesmaids and myself loved our hair!! I would recommend Christy to anyone getting married! She was absolutely amazing and sincerely wanted you to love your hair!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I am so happy that I booked Christy to do hair for myself and my 5 bridesmaids! She is so talented, sweet and professional! It was an absolute pleasure working with her on my wedding day. She came prepared to the residence where we were getting ready with all tools, products and a mirror. My bridesmaids picked their own styles, and Christy was able to recreate the styles perfectly from pictures! All our hair looked stunning and we received compliments the whole night. You will not regret booking Christy for a wedding or special event! I will recommend her to all my friends getting married without hesitation!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I am SO happy I booked Christy for my wedding. Making sure my hair looked great was really important to me for my wedding and I searched high and low for someone I would feel confident in letting do my hair. I found Christy on Wedding Wire and after looking at her portfolio and reading reviews, I knew I had to have her. I was so relieved when I found someone who would come to the venue so that all of my bridesmaids and I could spend the day getting ready together. She was able to 6 bridesmaids hair in addition to mine and every single style was spectacular. We got so many compliments throughout the night on our hair and every single style looked flawless. Her work is truly a piece of art. You show her what you want and she creates it exactly.

I would HIGHLY recommend booking Christy for your event. She is worth every penny spent.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Christy did the hair for my entire bridal party and everyone looked flawless! She goes above and beyond to make sure that you are happy with your hair design, including having multiple trials. She is very kind, easy going, and great to work with!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

If you are in the Pittsburgh area, you NEED to hire Christy for your wedding day needs. My sister in law got married on 12/13/14 and we were all beyond please with her services. I am a makeup artist in the CT area and finding a good hair stylist was very important to me. My sister in law gave me the job to find a great stylist, and Christy is just that! I am beyond picky with my hair and Christy did an exceptional job on everyone. She is very talented and was able to deliver amazing services in a timely manner. From the beginning she was great to work with. She is very professional, organized and super sweet. She was right on time the day of the wedding and was so fun to spend the day with. From one vendor to another, finding someone who is on the same page can be very hard, but I can't say it enough, Christy is amazing. She is worth every penny and if I am ever in need of hair services when I am back in Pittsburgh, I will never hesitate to call her again!!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Christy is just the nicest and most devoted vendor I have ever worked with!!! She was early to setup on my wedding day and worked around my crazy schedule for the hair trial. She does an amazing job with replicating pictures and she's also incredible at coming up with something new! If you need someone to do hair in the pittsburgh area, be sure to choose Christy. You'll never regret it!