Simply Captivating On-Site Hair Services

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Christy did my hair for my bachelorette party this past Friday. She is the absolute sweetest woman! My hair came out absolutely amazing (which may be hard with a description of "bodacious bombshell.") I had numerous compliments the entire night and cannot wait for her to do my hair for my actual wedding day. She is so detailed and it would be a mistake not to book her!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I cannot say enough great things about Christy! She is so sweet, helpful, and professional. She was able to replicate and combine my inspiration pictures into the perfect hairstyle for my wedding . I received so many compliments on my hair! All of my bridesmaids, and my mother-in-law, were so happy with their hair and this experience. She is excellent with time management and keeping everyone on schedule. I had a total of 10 ladies get their hair done, and Christy kept everything running smoothly. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Christy to anyone looking for a stylist for their wedding day.

Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Christy was absolutely amazing from trial to day of! She is so kind, very professional, helpful, and just awesome at what she does. Some girls had specific pictures and others just weren't sure and Christy nailed it every time! She could replicate a celebrity picture perfectly or come up with a style that suits you on the spot. As the day got closer I added both my mother and mother in law and she took it in stride as the party got bigger and bigger. On the big day, every girl was so happy with their experience and their hair. I would confidently recommend Christy to anybody in need of a good stylist. She is a perfectionist and it really showed! She was also great at time management working on all 7 of us and staying on schedule, which I would have thought impossible. If you want perfect hair and to be ready in time - go with Christy!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Christy did an amazing job doing the hair for myself, my bridesmaids and my mother for my wedding. Everyone was so happy with their hair and got tons of compliments! Christy was so great to work with, she's just the sweetest person, and you could tell she truly wanted everyone to be happy with the way their hair looked. I would absolutely recommend Christy to anyone looking to book a hair stylist!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Christy was so amazing!!! She is so very talented and incredibly sweet. She is fantastic at using a photo that you bring and making your hair look exactly like that! All of my bridesmaids and myself loved our hair!! I would recommend Christy to anyone getting married! She was absolutely amazing and sincerely wanted you to love your hair!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I am so happy that I booked Christy to do hair for myself and my 5 bridesmaids! She is so talented, sweet and professional! It was an absolute pleasure working with her on my wedding day. She came prepared to the residence where we were getting ready with all tools, products and a mirror. My bridesmaids picked their own styles, and Christy was able to recreate the styles perfectly from pictures! All our hair looked stunning and we received compliments the whole night. You will not regret booking Christy for a wedding or special event! I will recommend her to all my friends getting married without hesitation!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I am SO happy I booked Christy for my wedding. Making sure my hair looked great was really important to me for my wedding and I searched high and low for someone I would feel confident in letting do my hair. I found Christy on Wedding Wire and after looking at her portfolio and reading reviews, I knew I had to have her. I was so relieved when I found someone who would come to the venue so that all of my bridesmaids and I could spend the day getting ready together. She was able to 6 bridesmaids hair in addition to mine and every single style was spectacular. We got so many compliments throughout the night on our hair and every single style looked flawless. Her work is truly a piece of art. You show her what you want and she creates it exactly.

I would HIGHLY recommend booking Christy for your event. She is worth every penny spent.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Christy did the hair for my entire bridal party and everyone looked flawless! She goes above and beyond to make sure that you are happy with your hair design, including having multiple trials. She is very kind, easy going, and great to work with!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

If you are in the Pittsburgh area, you NEED to hire Christy for your wedding day needs. My sister in law got married on 12/13/14 and we were all beyond please with her services. I am a makeup artist in the CT area and finding a good hair stylist was very important to me. My sister in law gave me the job to find a great stylist, and Christy is just that! I am beyond picky with my hair and Christy did an exceptional job on everyone. She is very talented and was able to deliver amazing services in a timely manner. From the beginning she was great to work with. She is very professional, organized and super sweet. She was right on time the day of the wedding and was so fun to spend the day with. From one vendor to another, finding someone who is on the same page can be very hard, but I can't say it enough, Christy is amazing. She is worth every penny and if I am ever in need of hair services when I am back in Pittsburgh, I will never hesitate to call her again!!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Christy is just the nicest and most devoted vendor I have ever worked with!!! She was early to setup on my wedding day and worked around my crazy schedule for the hair trial. She does an amazing job with replicating pictures and she's also incredible at coming up with something new! If you need someone to do hair in the pittsburgh area, be sure to choose Christy. You'll never regret it!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I recieved MANY compliments on my hair and Loved her professionalism!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Kristy did a great job with the entire bridal party and the Moms!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Christy was absolutely amazing from our first email. She responds to emails or texts immediately! While in the searching process for hair and makeup, her client photos and sweet personality won me over! I personally met Christy for the first time at my hair trial in her home. When you walk in you feel like you have known her your whole life! She is the sweetest, most welcoming person! I came to find out that she actually skipped her daughters field trip that day to accomodate my busy schedule! She will work with you until you are 100% satisified with your wedding day hair! She is willing to do as many hair trials as you need until you feel comfortable. I feel that she really went above and beyond for me! When wedding day came I ended up throwing a curve ball at her and totally switched up my hair from the trial, and it looked AMAZING! Everyone commented how beautiful my girls and I looked all night!! Your hair will look identical to any pinterest that you show her! Christy will arrived more than prepared, she saved the day with her packed extension cords! She arrived at 7 am and had everyone finished in optimal time!!!! I can not say enough great things about Christy, this review doesn't do her heart, personality, or TALENT justice!!!! Thank you so much Christy for making my girls and I look and feel beautiful on my big day! I will refer her any chance that I get : )

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Christy is awesome! Never have I been apart of a bridal party where everyone loved their hair and it held all night. Even when starting at 6:30am, Christy was beyond sweet and such a joy to be around. She even stayed around long after everyones hair was done to help me with my veil which I am beyond grateful for!! Christy does an amazing job and you will not regret booking her for your event! Don't look for anyone else and book Christy now!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Christy was absolutely AMAZING. She is so talented and an amazing artist. Very attentive to detail and makes sure the client is absolutely satisfied with the results. She went above and beyond with my appointment and was very flexible in moving days around to fit with the weather for our shoot. I could not recommend a better person for what I was looking for!!

Profile Picture
Emily
09/20/2014

Simply captivating on site beauty services is the best choice when choosing hair services for your big day! I was so please with Christys services and her amazing talent! My hair was perfect for my big day, as well as my bridesmaids!! She is truly an amazing person!