Simply Captivating On-Site Hair Services

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you are in the Pittsburgh area, you NEED to hire Christy for your wedding day needs. My sister in law got married on 12/13/14 and we were all beyond please with her services. I am a makeup artist in the CT area and finding a good hair stylist was very important to me. My sister in law gave me the job to find a great stylist, and Christy is just that! I am beyond picky with my hair and Christy did an exceptional job on everyone. She is very talented and was able to deliver amazing services in a timely manner. From the beginning she was great to work with. She is very professional, organized and super sweet. She was right on time the day of the wedding and was so fun to spend the day with. From one vendor to another, finding someone who is on the same page can be very hard, but I can't say it enough, Christy is amazing. She is worth every penny and if I am ever in need of hair services when I am back in Pittsburgh, I will never hesitate to call her again!!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Christy is just the nicest and most devoted vendor I have ever worked with!!! She was early to setup on my wedding day and worked around my crazy schedule for the hair trial. She does an amazing job with replicating pictures and she's also incredible at coming up with something new! If you need someone to do hair in the pittsburgh area, be sure to choose Christy. You'll never regret it!

• Flexibility: 5.0

I recieved MANY compliments on my hair and Loved her professionalism!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Kristy did a great job with the entire bridal party and the Moms!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Christy was absolutely amazing from our first email. She responds to emails or texts immediately! While in the searching process for hair and makeup, her client photos and sweet personality won me over! I personally met Christy for the first time at my hair trial in her home. When you walk in you feel like you have known her your whole life! She is the sweetest, most welcoming person! I came to find out that she actually skipped her daughters field trip that day to accomodate my busy schedule! She will work with you until you are 100% satisified with your wedding day hair! She is willing to do as many hair trials as you need until you feel comfortable. I feel that she really went above and beyond for me! When wedding day came I ended up throwing a curve ball at her and totally switched up my hair from the trial, and it looked AMAZING! Everyone commented how beautiful my girls and I looked all night!! Your hair will look identical to any pinterest that you show her! Christy will arrived more than prepared, she saved the day with her packed extension cords! She arrived at 7 am and had everyone finished in optimal time!!!! I can not say enough great things about Christy, this review doesn't do her heart, personality, or TALENT justice!!!! Thank you so much Christy for making my girls and I look and feel beautiful on my big day! I will refer her any chance that I get : )

• Wedding: 12/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christy is awesome! Never have I been apart of a bridal party where everyone loved their hair and it held all night. Even when starting at 6:30am, Christy was beyond sweet and such a joy to be around. She even stayed around long after everyones hair was done to help me with my veil which I am beyond grateful for!! Christy does an amazing job and you will not regret booking her for your event! Don't look for anyone else and book Christy now!!

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christy was absolutely AMAZING. She is so talented and an amazing artist. Very attentive to detail and makes sure the client is absolutely satisfied with the results. She went above and beyond with my appointment and was very flexible in moving days around to fit with the weather for our shoot. I could not recommend a better person for what I was looking for!!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Simply captivating on site beauty services is the best choice when choosing hair services for your big day! I was so please with Christys services and her amazing talent! My hair was perfect for my big day, as well as my bridesmaids!! She is truly an amazing person!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
Emily
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christy did a phenomenal job styling not only my hair for the wedding but also four of my bridesmaids, plus my mom’s — all on her own! She is extremely organized and professional which makes her a breeze to work with especially when you have so much happening on the day of your wedding. Her prices are great in comparison to other vendors and I honestly think that she is the only stylist who’s photos depict a consistent level of quality in the type of work she is capable of doing. In addition to her amazing skills, Christy is also an incredibly sweet person who's kindness in undeniable. She is a complete joy to be around and my bridesmaids and mom could not say enough of great things about her! She was also kind enough to stay once I was dressed to help put the veil in my hair and make sure it was perfect. She guarantees a trial session (which is included in the total price of your hairdo) to ensure that everything turns out perfectly on your big day and is exactly how you want it. She asks you to bring in photos of the hairstyle you love and does her absolute best to recreate it for you. She takes photos of your trial hair and brings prints on the day of the wedding to use as a guide. All of my bridesmaids LOVED their hair, even though some were hesitant to have someone new work on their hair. Christy took her time with each person and made sure they all loved every part of their hairdo. We all absolutely adored Christy and her talent is just extraordinary! It is hard to put into words how much I truly loved working with her and how HIGHLY I recommend her to anyone looking to get their hair done at a location that is convenient to them, which is a major plus if you ask me. You will not be disappointed with booking Christy. She will make you and the rest of your bridal party feel beautiful and your hair will look picture perfect all day long! You can truly see that styling hair is her passion and she is fantastic at it. We all loved you Christy! Thank you SOOO much!

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christy is a true artist. I came to my trial with a few pictures and several ideas and Christy turned my hair into a work of art. The style was exactly what I wanted! I don't mean to brag-- but it was the prettiest up-do I've ever seen. Christy traveled to our venue the morning of the wedding and created gorgeous up-do's for seven of my bridesmaids (and also for my mom-- who decided that she wanted an up-do at the very last minute). Christy pulled it off flawlessly. Everyone's hair looked fantastic. Super awesome bonus: Christy is the sweetest person in the history of the world. I absolutely loved spending time with her!

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christy was phenominal from our first phone call to check on her availability . She is one of the sweetest people we have ever met. We told her what we had in mind for each member of the wedding party and she delivered effortlessly. The bride's hair, my daughter, was a work of art. Absolutely stunning!!! I cannot say enough positive things about Christy.
With gratitude,
Kate and Janet

• Wedding: 08/02/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

There are not enough kind words to describe Christy. She welcomed my family and I to her house to do a trial run. She came to my hotel on my wedding day to do my wedding party and family's hair. She made us all feel gorgeous. My hair looked like a piece of artwork. Thanks to Christy for such a wonderful experience. You were a joy!
Thanks,
Katie

• Wedding: 08/02/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christy does an absolutely amazing job! Getting our hair done causes anxiety for so many of us, and on our wedding day, we want to look our absolute best! Christy eases all of your anxiety as soon as you meet her. She is so passionate, sweet, hard working, and takes SO much pride in her work! Christy has a Facebook page where you can see all of her past and present clients and the different hairstyles she has created. These photos are excellent and really exemplify her amazing skills. Christy will set up a trial with you where she devotes two hours to working with your hair so she can get an idea of what you want for your wedding day. On your wedding day, your hair will look incredible! Christy is totally worth the money. At salons, you get what you pay for. With Christy, you get more!

On my wedding day, Christy was early in order to set up. She did hair for six of my bridesmaids, the mother of the groom, and me. She was professional and took her time with each of us. Hurry up and book her now - her schedule fills up fast! :)

Thank you for an amazing job, Christy!

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
Tracey
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christy was wonderful - my wedding morning was a little chaotic, and Christy did a great job of being flexible, accommodating and lovely to me and my wedding party. She does a beautiful job and is always thinking about how to ensure that you are happy with the finishing touches. She is so incredibly patient and sweet - loved working with her and would recommend her to anyone!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am SO grateful that my bridesmaids and I were able to have Christy of Simply Captivating spend the morning of my wedding with us to style our hair. When I first made arrangements for our wedding day hair, I opted to save money and booked with an off-site salon. I am so glad that I made the decision to go with Christy instead. Before our big day, Christy was very accessible, genuine and friendly, and I was confident that she would do a great job. My confidence also came from seeing all the beautiful photos of past brides on her Facebook page. She really can copy the hair of any example photo you find. Finally, I happened to know some friends of friends who booked Christy for their wedding and ONLY had good things to say!
I woke up on my wedding day a little nervous, but once Christy arrived to set up, a relaxing and fun mood was set for the rest of the day. Christy is absolutely talented. She did such a great job with our hair, and my bridesmaids were so happy - as was I!
If you're like me, and concerned about your budget, I can assure you that Christy is worth the investment! She's talented, genuine, and a great person to spend your important day with.

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christy was wonderful! You will want her magical skills for your big day!

• Wedding: 07/05/2014
412-448-8989
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards