Simply Bridal

Simply Bridal

Favorite
Tomah, WI
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
2.6
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
0.5

Unless you have tons of free time I would look elsewhere. I have been on the phone or in the online chat with these people 5+ hours in the last month having to track items and to find out what they where doing. After each time on the online chat I had to call and still didn't get much service. Very much like talking to a brick wall!

First I was told to put a certain wedding date so that I would get try at home dresses by a certain time, they weren't shipping, and when I called to find out what was going on I was told "we were going to call you". Keep in mind I called well after my order was placed.

Due to the lack of service I decided not to mess with alterations and sent the dress I bought back. After 3 weeks I called to figure out why my refund hadn't been credited and was told the dress was soiled, sorry we didn't tell you. I had to enlarge the pictures they sent me to 400% to see anything and you can't even tell if it was actually the dress I sent back. If you want to try on a dress I recommend you clean the room thoroughly before you do so and take TONS of pictures before you send it back.

0.5

The worst experience i've ever had. I ordered my dress on 11/9/2012 for my 2/2/2013 wedding. It was shipped to me 2 sizes too small. i called and they instructed me to send it back and they would re-make my dress and I would have it in 35 days. They won't return my calls or e-mails and i'm getting married in less than 3 weeks with no dress! they refunded me the money I paid but won't explain why... I wanted the dress i ordered.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

This was the nicest Bridal Shop I had been to out of the Several i had went to. Kathy is the Owner of the store and Amanda is a worker there and they are both Very helpful and educated in the business

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Amazing! Very personal, go to lengths to make sure they get you just what you want and how you want it. They are incredibly helpful and wise in their areas!

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Jewelry