Reviews (4)

• Responsiveness:  0.5
  • Professionalism:  0.5
  • Value:  0.5
  • Flexibility:  0.5
Unless you have tons of free time I would look elsewhere. I have been on the phone or in the online chat with these people 5+ hours in the last month having to track items and to find out what they where doing. After each time on the online chat I had to call and still didn't get much service. Very much like talking to a brick wall!

First I was told to put a certain wedding date so that I would get try at home dresses by a certain time, they weren't shipping, and when I called to find out what was going on I was told "we were going to call you". Keep in mind I called well after my order was placed.

Due to the lack of service I decided not to mess with alterations and sent the dress I bought back. After 3 weeks I called to figure out why my refund hadn't been credited and was told the dress was soiled, sorry we didn't tell you. I had to enlarge the pictures they sent me to 400% to see anything and you can't even tell if it was actually the dress I sent back. If you want to try on a dress I recommend you clean the room thoroughly before you do so and take TONS of pictures before you send it back.
Wedding: 02/14/2014
0.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.5
  • Responsiveness:  0.5
  • Professionalism:  0.5
  • Value:  0.5
  • Flexibility:  0.5
The worst experience i've ever had. I ordered my dress on 11/9/2012 for my 2/2/2013 wedding. It was shipped to me 2 sizes too small. i called and they instructed me to send it back and they would re-make my dress and I would have it in 35 days. They won't return my calls or e-mails and i'm getting married in less than 3 weeks with no dress! they refunded me the money I paid but won't explain why... I wanted the dress i ordered.
Wedding: 02/02/2013
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  5.0
  • Responsiveness:  5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
This was the nicest Bridal Shop I had been to out of the Several i had went to. Kathy is the Owner of the store and Amanda is a worker there and they are both Very helpful and educated in the business
Wedding: 09/21/2007
4.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Amazing! Very personal, go to lengths to make sure they get you just what you want and how you want it. They are incredibly helpful and wise in their areas!
Wedding: 07/07/2007