Reviews (20)

4.4/5.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  3.0

Private User 2 Reviews
I found Simply Bridal while trying to search online for a good deal on my wedding dress. While I wanted a good deal, I still wanted it to of course be beautiful and actually look like a wedding dress.. not just an overpriced sundress. Simply Bridal really came through on what I was looking for in a dress. I got my dress in less than 2 weeks. The box felt very light which made me nervous, but the dress out of the box actually feels heavier and the fabric looks very high quality. One thing to mention though is that it ran a little bigger than the size chart. I tried to order mine a size smaller than the size it said I was with the intention of toning up.. but the dress in the size smaller fit like it was made for me.
Wedding: [Private]
  • Flexibility:  5.0
This vendor offers great beatiful gowns at very reasonable prices. I was able to find 'the one'. They custom make each dress and they take around 30 days to make it. So make sure to order a couple of months in advance.
Wedding: 12/20/2013
4.0/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.5
  • Professionalism:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  4.0
WOW! Let me first say I'm the odd "can we elope?" type of bride and so the planning a wedding in 4 months didn't seem like a problem. Well, if you want a nice dress, it is. David's Bridal and Alfred Angelo were both a nightmare and rude to me and as a plus size bride, I didn't feel beautiful or looked out for at either location. I decided to take a chance with Simply Bridal. I ordered 2 custom dresses for less than one dress at David's Bridal. They both came and they were both beautiful!!! I got the sophia gown and the honey gown. I kept the honey and sent back the sophia dress. my bust is odd because of my scoliosis so they bust didn't work in the sophia dress and the honey dress fit like a dream. both CUSTOM dresses arrived in about 3 weeks. fast service!!

my only reasons for not giving 5 stars is they sent me the wrong veil, it was hard to get replies via email (phone service is PHENOMENAL, personable and very helpful). I will tell every bride to go with them. Their dresses are FAR prettier than the photos show. that is quite amazing!! I loved my experience and my dress fit perfect, no alterations needed. Simpl Bridal is the obvious choice for the budget bride who wants to looks stunning
Wedding: 11/24/2013
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I ordered my dress for a simple waterfront courthouse wedding. I ordered a dress that I thought would go nicely with my husband's Mexican wedding shirt. To my surprise, the dress arrived in 2 days and it was stunning! So stunning, in fact, that it was TOO fancy for the wedding I'd envisioned. The quality was that of my first wedding gown, which was purchased in a small (read: overpriced) boutique. I called and told them that I'd like to return it for that reason and they didn't even bat an eye. They sent me a label, I returned it, and within in a couple of days I had a full refund.

The only issue that I had with them was being on hold for a while (15 minutes?) when I initially called to return it.

I HIGHLY recommend this site. You will not find better quality for the price. You certainly won't find a company that allows a return for a silly reason such as mine, with no questions asked and a FULL refund. Plus shipping is free, so you don't even lose that money if you need to return your dress.
Wedding: 10/04/2013
4.0/5.0
  • Flexibility:  3.0

Private User 2 Reviews
I was a very reluctant wedding dress buyer. I did not like the aesthetic of most modern dresses. I chose Simply Bridal on the recommendation of a friend and based on the fact that they actually had a cap sleeve tea length dress that was perfect for my golf course venue. While I did order custom measurements and the dress was lovely quality, they do not offer an option to custom measure hollow to waist and I was too short waisted for the dress (it needed significant alterations to make the torso shorter). I did contact the vendor and they did offer a full refund or exchange, but since the dress was lovely & affordable even with alterations it made sense to keep the gown. The quality at the price point can't be beat.
Wedding: Recently Married
4.9/5.0
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I picked out a dress online thru a different company and after checking reviews that company had horrible reviews. After panicking I found simply bridal had a dress that I loved. I ordered online thru Simply Bridal and just got my dress. Not only was it shipped in a wonderful protective box it also included the garment bag! I am blown away by the beauty and quality of this dress! It is perfect and arrived right when they said it would! Thank You so much!!! Im thrilled!
Wedding: 09/07/2013
excellent service , great company ... thank you guys Denisa
Wedding: 09/04/2013
4.7/5.0
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Everyone told me not to buy a dress online, but I have no regrets buying my dress from Simply Bridal. I did go around to stores to try on dresses and find out what I liked/didn't like, but I couldn't find the dress I wanted for a reasonable price anywhere. I actually ordered two dresses from Simply Bridal because they have free returns. Their dresses were of really good quality for the price, and I couldn't see the point of spending any more than I did on a dress that I'll only wear once. If you want a huge selection and don't want to spend a whole lot, I highly recommend this company!
Wedding: 08/25/2013

Private User 1 Reviews
I ordered a dress on-line for my daughter with some hesitations/reservations based on reviews. Some of the reviews complained about the length of time it would take to receive the dress, so I was very surprised when the dress shipped after just a few days. Other reviews complained about sizing, so again I was pleasantly surprised when the dress arrived and it fight her perfectly. It came packaged very very nicely, and included a storage bag. The transaction went as smoothly as could possibly be expected.
Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The dress came, I ordered it online for my wedding, and it couldn't have looked better. I was so so pleased!!!
Wedding: 07/19/2013

Nichole 4 Reviews
Great selection and reasonable prices. Loved my dress!! I highly recommend this company!!
Wedding: 06/22/2013
4.4/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
First, I loved my dress. It was beautiful and the quality was exceptional, especially given the price. I ordered it to my measurements, and it fit well. I did have it taken in around the hips, as well as tighten the halter but I suspect my measurement was a little off, and also a matter of personal preference. There were a couple fabric flowers on the dress that I had to put a stitch in to keep them from flopping, but that was really simple to do. All in all, for a dress under $300, I cannot complain about those little modifications. It was gorgeous.

My only complaint is the time it took to get the dress. The website advertises 45 days, though I did find in fine print that it can take up to 60 days during "peak season" which apparently I fell into. But, it ended up taking over 60 days for me to get the dress. When I finally, after several frantic calls, received my dress barely a month before my wedding, I was really nervous when I got a box from China, although they advertise as a U.S. company with shops in LA. But, thankfully it was not some scam - the dress was as advertised, and as I said, great quality. Inside was a note explaining that during periods of high demand they sometimes contract work out. Still a little sketchy in my book, but hey all's well that ends well.

Moral of this review - if you want a high-quality, affordable dress, Simply Bridal is an excellent option. But, make sure to give yourself plenty of time for it to get to you!
Wedding: 05/18/2013
3.2/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  1.0
  • Professionalism:  3.0
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  3.5

Anonymous 5 Reviews
I loved my dress and the fact that I could send in my measurements; I did not need any alterations. However, I almost did not receive it in time as it arrived a week before my wedding and was over a month late. I sent several emails and left phone messages with no response. I was only able to reach them through online chat and that was frequently off-line. So order way in advance to eliminate the stress I incurred.
Wedding: 1+ year ago
3.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.0
  • Professionalism:  3.5
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  3.5
I like their dress style. At the beginning, I was so headache to find my dress. However, when I checked online, I found this vendor and went to their showroom in downtown LA by appointment.
I have bought the veil and dress with them. The price is very reasonable with customize sizing. Fast shipment!!!! The only thing is the materials of some parts are not thick enough. When my dress was being shot under the sun, I can see the two pads/bras in the photos. =(
Wedding: 03/09/2013
4.2/5.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
Most definitely budget friendly for the brides with a wedding budget less than 10k. A wide variety of styles to choose from.
Wedding: 03/09/2013

Kim 5 Reviews
Best prices and quality dress and supportive. I ordered two dresses...and was able to return the one I didn't want with no problem. They tailor the dress to your measurements for a perfect fit. An amazing dress where I received many compliments....they would be shocked if I told them I only paid $100 for it :-)
Wedding: 01/13/2013