Reviews (25)

Sort By:

4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I am very happy with my dress that I purchased online from this company. They shipped it in a very nice canvas box and dress bag that I will use to pack my dress in my carry on bag on the plane. The dress also had a slip built into it, which wasn't mentioned on the website, but was a nice surprise, since this further reduces my costs for my attire. The dress is made from excellent quality material. I had it custom sized, and it was pretty accurate, although in hindsight I probably would just have ordered a standard size and saved the extra cost, as i needed to have it slightly altered anyway. Great company overall, and their operators are generally very helpful.
Wedding: 08/29/2014
Services Used: Dress & Attire, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I LOVED my experience with Simply Bridal! I was looking for a low-cost dress that was flattering and good for a wedding in Texas in the summer. I placed my order and was able to view updates along the way. They called to let me know that my dress could take up to 45 days to make, so I knew what to expect. However, they blew my mind when my dress got to me within 3 weeks! It was packed in a preservation mesh bag and a box, and they sent along a garment bag as well. The dress was amazing, perfectly made, gorgeous and exactly what I thought it would be.
Wedding: 07/05/2014
2.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  3.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.0
  • Professionalism:  3.0
  • Value:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  2.5
I got a $99 wedding dress that got the job done. It's hard to argue with that price tag. But when I got the dress out of the box and first put it on, I was pretty upset. It was such a bad fit for my shape. Perhaps that's what happens when you order online? My local seamstress altered it for me to make it workable, but there were still some little details that just weren't right. Some bunched fabric where there shouldn't be, lining and top fabric that didn't line up quite right. Perhaps this is what you get for a $99 dress? I think most of these details were overlooked by everyone but me. In the end, I might do it again because the price was right. Then again, I might not.
Wedding: 06/21/2014
4.8/5.0
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5
We got our invitations, thank you cards, and wedding programs from Simply Bridal, the online website at simplybridal.com. The invitations and thank you cards were personalized, and we really liked their templates and designers - it was very easy to design exactly what we wanted. Their communication was by email but they were very quick to respond and send updates. We felt that the invitations and thank you cards and associated envelopes were all a good value. The wedding programs that we got were imprinted with a logo but "print at home" so that we could come up with the wedding program text ourselves. The wedding programs were pretty expensive considering they weren't personalized at all, and our home HP printer had difficulty printing on the thicker card stock of the wedding programs. This isn't their fault but definitely consider this if you are ordering the "print at home" type - we lost about 15% of the pages due to printer feed errors and jamming.
Wedding: 05/31/2014
Services Used: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

Alicia 5 Reviews
Ordered the LINA Gown from Simply Bridal and absolutely loved it! Dress was just as stunning in person as it was in the pictures. Delivery was fast too, Received the dress within a week of placing the order. Highly recommend!
Wedding: 05/17/2014
4.4/5.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  3.0

Private User 2 Reviews
I found Simply Bridal while trying to search online for a good deal on my wedding dress. While I wanted a good deal, I still wanted it to of course be beautiful and actually look like a wedding dress.. not just an overpriced sundress. Simply Bridal really came through on what I was looking for in a dress. I got my dress in less than 2 weeks. The box felt very light which made me nervous, but the dress out of the box actually feels heavier and the fabric looks very high quality. One thing to mention though is that it ran a little bigger than the size chart. I tried to order mine a size smaller than the size it said I was with the intention of toning up.. but the dress in the size smaller fit like it was made for me.
Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility:  5.0
This vendor offers great beatiful gowns at very reasonable prices. I was able to find 'the one'. They custom make each dress and they take around 30 days to make it. So make sure to order a couple of months in advance.
Wedding: 12/20/2013
4.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.5
  • Professionalism:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  4.0
WOW! Let me first say I'm the odd "can we elope?" type of bride and so the planning a wedding in 4 months didn't seem like a problem. Well, if you want a nice dress, it is. David's Bridal and Alfred Angelo were both a nightmare and rude to me and as a plus size bride, I didn't feel beautiful or looked out for at either location. I decided to take a chance with Simply Bridal. I ordered 2 custom dresses for less than one dress at David's Bridal. They both came and they were both beautiful!!! I got the sophia gown and the honey gown. I kept the honey and sent back the sophia dress. my bust is odd because of my scoliosis so they bust didn't work in the sophia dress and the honey dress fit like a dream. both CUSTOM dresses arrived in about 3 weeks. fast service!!

my only reasons for not giving 5 stars is they sent me the wrong veil, it was hard to get replies via email (phone service is PHENOMENAL, personable and very helpful). I will tell every bride to go with them. Their dresses are FAR prettier than the photos show. that is quite amazing!! I loved my experience and my dress fit perfect, no alterations needed. Simpl Bridal is the obvious choice for the budget bride who wants to looks stunning
Wedding: 11/24/2013
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I ordered my dress for a simple waterfront courthouse wedding. I ordered a dress that I thought would go nicely with my husband's Mexican wedding shirt. To my surprise, the dress arrived in 2 days and it was stunning! So stunning, in fact, that it was TOO fancy for the wedding I'd envisioned. The quality was that of my first wedding gown, which was purchased in a small (read: overpriced) boutique. I called and told them that I'd like to return it for that reason and they didn't even bat an eye. They sent me a label, I returned it, and within in a couple of days I had a full refund.

The only issue that I had with them was being on hold for a while (15 minutes?) when I initially called to return it.

I HIGHLY recommend this site. You will not find better quality for the price. You certainly won't find a company that allows a return for a silly reason such as mine, with no questions asked and a FULL refund. Plus shipping is free, so you don't even lose that money if you need to return your dress.
Wedding: 10/04/2013
4.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  3.0

Private User 2 Reviews
I was a very reluctant wedding dress buyer. I did not like the aesthetic of most modern dresses. I chose Simply Bridal on the recommendation of a friend and based on the fact that they actually had a cap sleeve tea length dress that was perfect for my golf course venue. While I did order custom measurements and the dress was lovely quality, they do not offer an option to custom measure hollow to waist and I was too short waisted for the dress (it needed significant alterations to make the torso shorter). I did contact the vendor and they did offer a full refund or exchange, but since the dress was lovely & affordable even with alterations it made sense to keep the gown. The quality at the price point can't be beat.
Wedding: Recently Married
4.9/5.0
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I picked out a dress online thru a different company and after checking reviews that company had horrible reviews. After panicking I found simply bridal had a dress that I loved. I ordered online thru Simply Bridal and just got my dress. Not only was it shipped in a wonderful protective box it also included the garment bag! I am blown away by the beauty and quality of this dress! It is perfect and arrived right when they said it would! Thank You so much!!! Im thrilled!
Wedding: 09/07/2013
excellent service , great company ... thank you guys Denisa
Wedding: 09/04/2013
4.7/5.0
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Everyone told me not to buy a dress online, but I have no regrets buying my dress from Simply Bridal. I did go around to stores to try on dresses and find out what I liked/didn't like, but I couldn't find the dress I wanted for a reasonable price anywhere. I actually ordered two dresses from Simply Bridal because they have free returns. Their dresses were of really good quality for the price, and I couldn't see the point of spending any more than I did on a dress that I'll only wear once. If you want a huge selection and don't want to spend a whole lot, I highly recommend this company!
Wedding: 08/25/2013

Private User 1 Reviews
I ordered a dress on-line for my daughter with some hesitations/reservations based on reviews. Some of the reviews complained about the length of time it would take to receive the dress, so I was very surprised when the dress shipped after just a few days. Other reviews complained about sizing, so again I was pleasantly surprised when the dress arrived and it fight her perfectly. It came packaged very very nicely, and included a storage bag. The transaction went as smoothly as could possibly be expected.
Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The dress came, I ordered it online for my wedding, and it couldn't have looked better. I was so so pleased!!!
Wedding: 07/19/2013

Nichole 4 Reviews
Great selection and reasonable prices. Loved my dress!! I highly recommend this company!!
Wedding: 06/22/2013