Silverfox Photography & Entertainment

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

From Day 1 of booking with Silverfox we were so happy with our choice. On our wedding day Courtney Albert & Lenny were so friendly and easy to work with. They captured all the pictures we requested and millions more. We can't wait to see the finished products!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

I was very pleased with the service, communication and the quality of the work the studio delivered. They made the planning process from a different city much easier and stress free. Thank you, Silverfox!

Services Used: Photography

I am so happy that I chose Silverfox for photography. I could not be happier with how the day went and how the pictures came out. My photographers, Alex and Leah, were both extremely professional, artistic, and just all around wonderful. They really listened to what we wanted and understood our style and personalities. They were both sensitive to our needs and the needs of our families. I would highly recommend Silverfox for any event!! You will not be disappointed!!

Theresa
07/03/2015

5 stars are not enough for Silverfox. The service they provided was extraordinary and the pictures that I have seen are simply incredible. I cannot wait to see the rest!

Additionally, all staff were professional and so pleasant to work with. Renee did a great job with the set-up and logistics of the day and Steve and Roy captured it perfectly. I absolutely adored them all.

But, what was most remarkable was that the company honored my deposit from a previously cancelled event, that was approximately 5 years earlier. This speaks loudly to the honorable character of the owner and the company. I would be proud to recommend Silverfox to others.

Silverfox Photography & Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Thank you SO much for this wonderful review. We're so glad that you were pleased with everything and promise we will continue to deliver more of the same!

Jessica
07/03/2015

Silverfox was absolutely amazing! They did a fantastic job and got beautiful pictures of our wedding day. The staff was extremely professional, helpful, positive, and just an overall joy to work with. During our ceremony and reception they seamlessly blended in and were able to get awesome candid shots. I could not have asked for better photographers. The office staff is incredibly helpful and knowledgeable as well. Thank you Alex and your team!

Services Used: Photography

So now that our wedding is over I finally get the time to express how AMAZING Silverfox was!!! We went to Silverfox because they offered photography and entertainment which was super convenient and our venue (The Inn @ New Hyde Park) recommended them . This was the first place went to and the quote for 2 photographers and our entertainment was really reasonable and after meeting with Alex and Steve there was no doubt that we were booking them. We had Zelin who did a fantastic job on our engagement shoot, but unfortunately he was unable to shoot our wedding due to an injury (i hope you feel better!!). We were notified of this 2 days before the wedding so naturally I freaked out but I trusted them enough to let it go and appreciated the fact that told us instead of letting us find out the day of. Our main photographer ended up being Anthony who is a little firecracker!!! I absolutely adored him!!! He had such great energy and wasn't to invasive. Our photojournalist Fabiana was equally awesome and a pleasure to work with and the photos we have seen thus far looks phenomenal and i cannot wait to see the rest. For entertainment we opted to have a DJ. Alfonso was on point with the music!! I could not stay off the dance floor and nor could the guest. He played such a huge variety of music including swing which a lot of people really enjoyed (especially me!!). There was never a dull moment, the music was always flowing and the dance floor was never empty. Our MC was Chris and he was awesome!! professional and cool. He always made sure we knew what was going and definitely accommodated any request we had. He had lots of energy, spoke clearly and kept everyone's energy up. There is so much more i can say but my words would never be enough to describe how much of a pleasure it was working with this company, you need to experience it for yourself. Thank you Alex, Steve, Christian, Renee, Zelin, Anthony and Fabiana you guys are truly ROCKSTARS!!!

Services Used: DJ, Photography
Ornela
06/20/2015

My experience with silverfox,was amazing,from the first moment that we went to the office.The staff is very nice,and helpful.My photografer was Heather,she was amazing,shes very hard working person.Our wedding was in the morning.She start from 8 and she didn't stop until the wedding finish.Our videographer was Greg,very funny and very professional.We loved every moment that they spend with us.I highly recommend Silverfox team.

Private User
Recently Married

Services Used: DJ, Photography, Videography
Victoria
06/20/2015

Jen, from Silverfox, was the photographer at our wedding and we can't say enough about how great she was. She was professional, friendly, and very flexible with all the different requests made for pictures. She helped to make our wedding day run smoothly and exceeded all expectations we had.

ANTHEAandREGGIE
06/14/2015

When we were planning our wedding initially, photography was one of our top priorities so we were willing to splurge in this department for the quality of the work. Trusting our instincts and reading endless reviews, we chose Silverfox. It was still a risky choice to make not knowing who we were going to be paired up with. But after our engagement session with Zelin, our nerves and fears were completely tamed. He's such an efficient, approachable, professional, friendly, fun and easy-going person. It's as though our pictures were being taken by a good friend of ours. There was no awkwardness between us. Our engagement pictures turned out beautiful. I loved his creative and artistic side and he was also able to incorporate some traditional portraits shots as well. On our wedding day, we booked him for 11 hours , and he turned out equally amazing. He's very meticulous with lots of attention to details. He asked me what side I like and I mentioned my right side because of the details of my hair, but I kept forgetting due to all the craziness of the wedding. I'm so glad Zelin kept my words in mind and constantly reminded me that I was standing on the wrong side. In addition, he apparently does a great job as a "bridal attendant" on the side always making sure my wedding dress train was nicely spread out for pictures and even passed me some water when I was dehydrated. He was on time and never wasted a second grabbing every opportunity to take pictures. I can tell he has a genuine care and love for his job. He's the total and complete package! We had a second photographer - Jennifer - for 6 hrs. It was just right, but we wish we had her for more - because she was also pretty damn awesome at what she does. She's so nice and an absolute pleasure to work with. We love people who are passionate about what they do. It shows in our interactions and enhances the overall experience. We're so fortunate to have two photographers that we meshed with so well.

Services Used: Photography

Me and my husband are so thrilled we decided to hire Silverfox for our wedding. They were so professional and courteous. They went above and beyond our expectations. Our day was perfect because of Silverfox. We can't thank everyone enough! All my family and friends keep telling me how beautiful our preview pictures came out. Thank you so much Silverfox for making our day so perfect!

Services Used: DJ, Photography
Lindley
06/05/2015

Courtney and Albert were absolutely AMAZING! They were fun, professional and creative. They took my "shot list" into consideration and took breathtaking pictures. We could not be any happier with how the day turn out and we love our "sneak peak" photos. It was such an honor to be your "foxy feature" on your facebook page. It was great that we could share our photos and keep reliving the day!

Sarah
05/30/2015

Very friendly and awesome staff...overall great experience. I hope they got to eat during the reception!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

My husband and I looked long and hard for a wedding photographer. We knew the minute we stepped into their office that we were going with Silverfox. Their photo/ video portfolio is phenomenal and they received nothing but outstanding reviews on every site we searched. Every single thing we read about them was 100% true! Our entire wedding journey from inquiring about their packages to the day of the wedding was so pleasant. Each and every person that works for Silverfox is welcoming, friendly, and so knowledgeable. I dealt mostly with Renee and Christie regarding all the appointments and wedding details and they were amazing! They really do know all the ins and outs of Silverfox and were my go to's whenever I had questions.

My husband is not a fan of taking photos and doesn't feel 100% comfortable in front of the camera, but when Courtney did our engagement photo shoot, she immediately put my husband and I at ease.She made the entire experience fun and it shows in all of our pictures - she is excellent at what she does!

For our wedding, we had Zelen or "Z" as our main photographer, Courtney as our assistant photographer and Walter as our videographer. I was a little frazzled when Z and Walter arrived at my house for my getting ready photos, but they were so laid back - they immediately calmed my nerves and even though, we were under a time crunch, they STILL got all the shots that I wanted. The rest of the day was seamless - Z, Courtney, and Walter all worked together to make sure my husband and I got every shot on our "must have shot list" before cocktail hour so that we wouldn't miss out on it. I cannot recommend Silverfox enough - they are worth every single penny spent!

Elana
05/30/2015

There were a couple of photographer changes from the time I booked silverfox to the time of my wedding but on the day of everything came together. I gave little direction and was very happy with the pictures Jeff, Michelle and Cameron came up with. They were all very nice and friendly and I think the pics will come out great! I would def recommend silverfox!

Services Used: Photography

Michelle, Jeff and Cameron were amazing. The pictures came out great!