Silverfox Photography & Entertainment

Value
Flexibility
MelissaV923
Recently Married

One word...amazing! I would recommend this photographer to anyone and everyone

Silverfox Photography & Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Melissa...2 words: THANK YOU! ;-)

Services Used: Photography

Michelle, Fernanda and a Will helped make our wedding perfect! They were non intrusive, professional, and PLEASANT! They never made us feel like just another bride and groom. Everyone I'm the office from start to finish was professional and pleasant. We highly recommend Silverfox photography and videography!

Thank you, Kimberly!

Services Used: Photography

We cannot say enough about how great Silverfox was to us. Jen and Al were our photographers and they were both exceedingly helpful in so many ways. They made sure to get all the shots that we had wanted, the standard shots that they knew our parent's would want, and some ridiculous shots that required some fancy foot work through the snow. And beyond their skill, they both really went out of their way to help us through the whirlwind that was our wedding day. Jen helped pack up the girl's limo, Al kept the boys from being late to the church, and both of them made the entire photo taking process much less awkward than it probably should have felt.

And then their was our MC Ray. Absolutely awesome. These guys were on their game the entire night. The DJ was all over the country, classic rock, and a touch of pop. He kept everyone up and had my great aunt dancing to the Time Warp.

Silverfox Photography & Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Thank you SO much for this wonderful review!

Services Used: DJ, Photography
Deanna
11/23/2014

They are the best!!! I had Roy, Albert, and Courtney. They are a great team. I havent gotten my photos yet, but I am excited to see them. They did a great job and did everything I asked. They were patience and and took beautiful photos. Cant wait to see them!!!! Would recommend thia company all the way!

Thank you!

Kara
11/22/2014

We loved our Silverfox team especially Albert and Angelo! Thank you for your excellence!

Silverfox Photography & Entertainment responded with the following comments:

You are very welcome! Thank you for the kind words!

Michelle
11/14/2014

For my wedding I had Albert take photos of me and my bridesmaids, and Jen take pictures of my husband and grooms men. They were absolutely lovely! They were so nice to work with and made my bridal party, me, and my husband very comfortable. Albert stayed for the reception and did an amazing job trying to get as many pictures as he could. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone.

Silverfox Photography & Entertainment responded with the following comments:

We're so glad you were happy with our team! Thank you :)

Laurie
11/01/2014

What a fantastic early Christmas present! We are in love with our Sneak Peak wedding photos! Boy was everyone right when they say the day goes by fast! I was worried that we wouldn't be able to have any pictures outside due to the weather but Zelin used our venue's amazing entranceway as the backdrop to some truly unique and fantastic photos. I can already see that choosing the photos for the album will be difficult! Thank you Silverfox for preserving our special day!

Silverfox Photography & Entertainment responded with the following comments:

You are very, very welcome!

michelle
11/01/2014

I was so excited to marry my best friend on our wedding day and Silverfox , more specifically Jen, captured our memories and personalities to a tee. Jen is an awesome photographer who went above and beyond anything we could have ever imagined. All of our photos came out beautiful and I would highly recommend Silverfox to anyone who is searching for a photographer.

Silverfox Photography & Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Thank you! We were thrilled to be a part of your special day!

Services Used: Photography

Just received sneak peek photos from Silverfox and showed them immediately to my husband. They look absolutely amazing!!!! I am super stoked about these and can not wait to see the rest. Not that I ever doubted Steve or Silverfox at all since my engagement photos came out simply amazing, but I seriously have no words for how in love I am with these photos. Working with Silverfox is beyond beyond beyond magnificient! Anyone not choosing to book Silverfox is a moron. You do not get simple wedding pictures from them, you get works of art. Everyone I've shown the photos to have said they do not look like regular wedding pictures, but something straight out of an editorial fashion magazine. The vision, the eye for art, the passion and the talent - you can not find this just anywhere. Book a consultation and find out for yourself how amazing they are. What are you waiting for!!! They are worth every penny.

Silverfox Photography & Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Thank you SO MUCH! We're so happy that you're happy!

Recently Married

Courtney did an amazing job for my wedding. My husband and I loved her. My father also can't stop talking about how great she was!!

Silverfox Photography & Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Glad to hear it! :) Thank you!

Recently Married

Could not have asked for anything more. Professionalism, personality, talent.. every single thing was more than we could have imagined.

Thank you very much!

10/11/2014

Due to our photographer change, we were pleasantly surprised with the overall service Alex and Natalia provided. It truly made our day a great one!

Silverfox Photography & Entertainment responded with the following comments:

We are thrilled you are happy! Thank you!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

We are so happy we chose Silverfox Photography to photograph our wedding! A big thank you to Heather who worked tirelessly all night long. I cannot wait to see our photos, I just know they will be incredible!

Silverfox Photography & Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Thanks for the very kind words!

Services Used: Photography

SilverFox was totally amazing! they were professional, friendly, on time and worth every single dollar. They made our wedding day spectacular! The MC and DJ was awesome and had everyone dancing from start to finish. Not one complaint definitely a 5 star company!

Silverfox Photography & Entertainment responded with the following comments:

A very big thanks for having our team capture your day and rock the party! :)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Transportation, Videography
tara
10/04/2014

Silver fox is amazing they are so nice and made my wedding day so beautiful. We cannot wait to see our pictures. Alex was our photographer and is the sweetest man. He was so patient and I couldn't ask for a better company to take our wedding pictures.

Thank you, thank you!!!

Jennifer
10/04/2014

Silverfox made my wedding day an absolute pleasure, the photographers and videographers were on-time, professional and a pleasure to have around me on our special day. Thank you SilverFox!

Silverfox Photography & Entertainment responded with the following comments:

You are SO welcome! Thank YOU!