Silverfox Photography & Entertainment

Value
Flexibility
Jason
05/16/2015

Very professional, and provides good quality service. Highly recommended!

Summerbridejen
05/03/2015

Every step of the way Silverfox was just amazing and so nice...I knew after seeing other couples pictures they were the ones. We also knew as soon as we stepped in their office. We had Jennifer for our engagement shots and they were so amazing we knew we wanted her for the wedding. We just got a sneak peek from the wedding photos and they are just as beautiful as I thought if not better!! I am very critical of myself in pictures but Jennifer knew how to make me less tense and just live in the moment of the pictures. she is so creative. I cant wait to see all of my pics and order an album and Thank you's from them. The whole staff of Silver fox(specifically Deanna,renee and Courtney) were always so helpful when I had questions.

Services Used: Photography

SilverFox was phenomenal. Through the whole process, they were completely supportive of our ideas and opinions and never tried to push us to go beyond our budget. Alex did a fantastic job with our photography. He kept us laughing through our pre-ceremony jitters and stayed unobtrusive and out of sight during the reception, allowing us to enjoy time with our guests without feeling the need to constantly be posing. Steve was our MC. He was amazingly supportive of our music choices and kept everyone dancing the whole time. If I had to do it over, I would immediately choose them again. They made our wedding day more perfect than we could ever have imagined.

Julianne & Joseph
03/27/2015

We had a wonderful experience with Silverfox from start to end. They provided exceptional service and truly cared about making sure our wedding day was a memorable one. They were very attentive and listened to our needs. It was a pleasure working with everyone at Silverfox. I would absolutely recommend them to others. Thank you to all who helped make our wedding the best night it could ever be!

Services Used: DJ, Photography, Videography

One word...amazing! I would recommend this photographer to anyone and everyone

Silverfox Photography & Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Melissa...2 words: THANK YOU! ;-)

Services Used: Photography

Michelle, Fernanda and a Will helped make our wedding perfect! They were non intrusive, professional, and PLEASANT! They never made us feel like just another bride and groom. Everyone I'm the office from start to finish was professional and pleasant. We highly recommend Silverfox photography and videography!

Thank you, Kimberly!

Amanda
03/21/2015

I booked 2 photographers and a videographer for my wedding and Silverfox was professional from the second they arrived until the very end. They truly worked "in the moment" and if something seemed right they would photograph it even if it wasn't asked. They even showed me a few photos on their camera that they were truly proud of as they went along which was really fun, especially the candids! They seemed like friends, not stuffy wedding photographers that you see at some weddings.

I was extremely impressed with Alex and Ted's ability to take photos seamlessly and without interrupting any important moments. It really seems like they missed nothing! They were able to keep everything organized in order to make everything run smoothly. Everyone was extremely accommodating regarding certain shots that we wanted and respected our request to for the video to remain somewhat in the background. Lenny was awesome at that!

I absolutely cannot wait to see my photos and video!

Laura
03/20/2015

I was referred to Silverfox by a friend of mine. She booked Silverfox for DJ and Photography in 2014. My friend is black and her husband is Caribbean. Once she told me they were excellent I was excited. I was having difficulty finding a professional wedding DJ that I felt could also capture they style of my husband and I along with our mixed family. It was perfect! Everyone thoroughly enjoyed our blended music and my family and friends were dancing the whole night. Steven S. (MC) was perfect. He was just the right amount of hype and reservation. I was also impressed with how great he was able to gather the wedding party and orchestrate the night. Thank you Steven!
Photography: It took me a while to book photography because of our tight budget. After much research (and booking silver fox for DJ) I just really wanted to go with a professional rather than freelance. We requested Steven the photographer for our wedding based on his personalized profile on the silver fox website. We were honestly sold on the fact he listens to biggie smalls while editing! lol. Interestingly enough, we had our engagement shoot 2 weeks before our wedding. (that’s how late we booked) It was snowing like crazy. Steven was perfect to work with. His laid back personality made the day go smoothly. Wedding day: Steven worked with us and blended in nicely. After the wedding I was actually a little sad to say by because he was with us during these intimate moments. Steven was very accommodating and we loved our engagement shoot photos and cannot wait to see the wedding photos. I will definitely be referring Silverfox to friends and thanks guys for being so great.

Services Used: DJ, Photography

We cannot say enough about how great Silverfox was to us. Jen and Al were our photographers and they were both exceedingly helpful in so many ways. They made sure to get all the shots that we had wanted, the standard shots that they knew our parent's would want, and some ridiculous shots that required some fancy foot work through the snow. And beyond their skill, they both really went out of their way to help us through the whirlwind that was our wedding day. Jen helped pack up the girl's limo, Al kept the boys from being late to the church, and both of them made the entire photo taking process much less awkward than it probably should have felt.

And then their was our MC Ray. Absolutely awesome. These guys were on their game the entire night. The DJ was all over the country, classic rock, and a touch of pop. He kept everyone up and had my great aunt dancing to the Time Warp.

Silverfox Photography & Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Thank you SO much for this wonderful review!

Deanna
11/23/2014

They are the best!!! I had Roy, Albert, and Courtney. They are a great team. I havent gotten my photos yet, but I am excited to see them. They did a great job and did everything I asked. They were patience and and took beautiful photos. Cant wait to see them!!!! Would recommend thia company all the way!

Thank you!

Kara
11/22/2014

We loved our Silverfox team especially Albert and Angelo! Thank you for your excellence!

Silverfox Photography & Entertainment responded with the following comments:

You are very welcome! Thank you for the kind words!

Michelle
11/14/2014

For my wedding I had Albert take photos of me and my bridesmaids, and Jen take pictures of my husband and grooms men. They were absolutely lovely! They were so nice to work with and made my bridal party, me, and my husband very comfortable. Albert stayed for the reception and did an amazing job trying to get as many pictures as he could. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone.

Silverfox Photography & Entertainment responded with the following comments:

We're so glad you were happy with our team! Thank you :)

Laurie
11/01/2014

What a fantastic early Christmas present! We are in love with our Sneak Peak wedding photos! Boy was everyone right when they say the day goes by fast! I was worried that we wouldn't be able to have any pictures outside due to the weather but Zelin used our venue's amazing entranceway as the backdrop to some truly unique and fantastic photos. I can already see that choosing the photos for the album will be difficult! Thank you Silverfox for preserving our special day!

Silverfox Photography & Entertainment responded with the following comments:

You are very, very welcome!

michelle
11/01/2014

I was so excited to marry my best friend on our wedding day and Silverfox , more specifically Jen, captured our memories and personalities to a tee. Jen is an awesome photographer who went above and beyond anything we could have ever imagined. All of our photos came out beautiful and I would highly recommend Silverfox to anyone who is searching for a photographer.

Silverfox Photography & Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Thank you! We were thrilled to be a part of your special day!

Services Used: Photography

Just received sneak peek photos from Silverfox and showed them immediately to my husband. They look absolutely amazing!!!! I am super stoked about these and can not wait to see the rest. Not that I ever doubted Steve or Silverfox at all since my engagement photos came out simply amazing, but I seriously have no words for how in love I am with these photos.
Working with Silverfox is beyond beyond beyond magnificient! Anyone not choosing to book Silverfox is a moron.
You do not get simple wedding pictures from them, you get works of art. Everyone I've shown the photos to have said they do not look like regular wedding pictures, but something straight out of an editorial fashion magazine. The vision, the eye for art, the passion and the talent - you can not find this just anywhere. Book a consultation and find out for yourself how amazing they are. What are you waiting for!!! They are worth every penny.

Silverfox Photography & Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Thank you SO MUCH! We're so happy that you're happy!

Private User
Recently Married

Courtney did an amazing job for my wedding. My husband and I loved her. My father also can't stop talking about how great she was!!

Silverfox Photography & Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Glad to hear it! :) Thank you!