Silverfox Photography & Entertainment

Value
Flexibility
ANTHEAandREGGIE
06/14/2015

When we were planning our wedding initially, photography was one of our top priorities so we were willing to splurge in this department for the quality of the work. Trusting our instincts and reading endless reviews, we chose Silverfox. It was still a risky choice to make not knowing who we were going to be paired up with. But after our engagement session with Zelin, our nerves and fears were completely tamed. He's such an efficient, approachable, professional, friendly, fun and easy-going person. It's as though our pictures were being taken by a good friend of ours. There was no awkwardness between us. Our engagement pictures turned out beautiful. I loved his creative and artistic side and he was also able to incorporate some traditional portraits shots as well. On our wedding day, we booked him for 11 hours , and he turned out equally amazing. He's very meticulous with lots of attention to details. He asked me what side I like and I mentioned my right side because of the details of my hair, but I kept forgetting due to all the craziness of the wedding. I'm so glad Zelin kept my words in mind and constantly reminded me that I was standing on the wrong side. In addition, he apparently does a great job as a "bridal attendant" on the side always making sure my wedding dress train was nicely spread out for pictures and even passed me some water when I was dehydrated. He was on time and never wasted a second grabbing every opportunity to take pictures. I can tell he has a genuine care and love for his job. He's the total and complete package! We had a second photographer - Jennifer - for 6 hrs. It was just right, but we wish we had her for more - because she was also pretty damn awesome at what she does. She's so nice and an absolute pleasure to work with. We love people who are passionate about what they do. It shows in our interactions and enhances the overall experience. We're so fortunate to have two photographers that we meshed with so well.

Services Used: Photography

Me and my husband are so thrilled we decided to hire Silverfox for our wedding. They were so professional and courteous. They went above and beyond our expectations. Our day was perfect because of Silverfox. We can't thank everyone enough! All my family and friends keep telling me how beautiful our preview pictures came out. Thank you so much Silverfox for making our day so perfect!

Lindley
06/05/2015

Courtney and Albert were absolutely AMAZING! They were fun, professional and creative. They took my "shot list" into consideration and took breathtaking pictures. We could not be any happier with how the day turn out and we love our "sneak peak" photos. It was such an honor to be your "foxy feature" on your facebook page. It was great that we could share our photos and keep reliving the day!

Sarah
05/30/2015

Very friendly and awesome staff...overall great experience. I hope they got to eat during the reception!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

My husband and I looked long and hard for a wedding photographer. We knew the minute we stepped into their office that we were going with Silverfox. Their photo/ video portfolio is phenomenal and they received nothing but outstanding reviews on every site we searched. Every single thing we read about them was 100% true! Our entire wedding journey from inquiring about their packages to the day of the wedding was so pleasant. Each and every person that works for Silverfox is welcoming, friendly, and so knowledgeable. I dealt mostly with Renee and Christie regarding all the appointments and wedding details and they were amazing! They really do know all the ins and outs of Silverfox and were my go to's whenever I had questions.

My husband is not a fan of taking photos and doesn't feel 100% comfortable in front of the camera, but when Courtney did our engagement photo shoot, she immediately put my husband and I at ease.She made the entire experience fun and it shows in all of our pictures - she is excellent at what she does!

For our wedding, we had Zelen or "Z" as our main photographer, Courtney as our assistant photographer and Walter as our videographer. I was a little frazzled when Z and Walter arrived at my house for my getting ready photos, but they were so laid back - they immediately calmed my nerves and even though, we were under a time crunch, they STILL got all the shots that I wanted. The rest of the day was seamless - Z, Courtney, and Walter all worked together to make sure my husband and I got every shot on our "must have shot list" before cocktail hour so that we wouldn't miss out on it. I cannot recommend Silverfox enough - they are worth every single penny spent!

Elana
05/30/2015

There were a couple of photographer changes from the time I booked silverfox to the time of my wedding but on the day of everything came together. I gave little direction and was very happy with the pictures Jeff, Michelle and Cameron came up with. They were all very nice and friendly and I think the pics will come out great! I would def recommend silverfox!

Jackie
05/29/2015

Our experience with silver fox has been amazing! Albert, Walter and Peter were great to work with on our wedding day. You didn't even know they were there! We can't wait to see our photos and video!!! Silver fox truly is amazing.

Services Used: Photography

Silverfox is THE BEST! My husband and I used them for our wedding on May 24, 2015. Our photographers, Alex and Jennifer and videographer Angelo, were absolutely amazing! It felt like we have known them for years. We had such a blast working with all three of these talented people. we felt so comfortable with them. We couldn't have been happier with Silverfox. You made our night unforgettable and wonderful. I will ONLY be using Silverfox for any future events. Thanks for everything!

Jason
05/16/2015

Very professional, and provides good quality service. Highly recommended!

Summerbridejen
05/03/2015

Every step of the way Silverfox was just amazing and so nice...I knew after seeing other couples pictures they were the ones. We also knew as soon as we stepped in their office. We had Jennifer for our engagement shots and they were so amazing we knew we wanted her for the wedding. We just got a sneak peek from the wedding photos and they are just as beautiful as I thought if not better!! I am very critical of myself in pictures but Jennifer knew how to make me less tense and just live in the moment of the pictures. she is so creative. I cant wait to see all of my pics and order an album and Thank you's from them. The whole staff of Silver fox(specifically Deanna,renee and Courtney) were always so helpful when I had questions.

Services Used: Photography

SilverFox was phenomenal. Through the whole process, they were completely supportive of our ideas and opinions and never tried to push us to go beyond our budget. Alex did a fantastic job with our photography. He kept us laughing through our pre-ceremony jitters and stayed unobtrusive and out of sight during the reception, allowing us to enjoy time with our guests without feeling the need to constantly be posing. Steve was our MC. He was amazingly supportive of our music choices and kept everyone dancing the whole time. If I had to do it over, I would immediately choose them again. They made our wedding day more perfect than we could ever have imagined.

Julianne & Joseph
03/27/2015

We had a wonderful experience with Silverfox from start to end. They provided exceptional service and truly cared about making sure our wedding day was a memorable one. They were very attentive and listened to our needs. It was a pleasure working with everyone at Silverfox. I would absolutely recommend them to others. Thank you to all who helped make our wedding the best night it could ever be!

Services Used: DJ, Photography, Videography

One word...amazing! I would recommend this photographer to anyone and everyone

Silverfox Photography & Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Melissa...2 words: THANK YOU! ;-)

Services Used: Photography

Michelle, Fernanda and a Will helped make our wedding perfect! They were non intrusive, professional, and PLEASANT! They never made us feel like just another bride and groom. Everyone I'm the office from start to finish was professional and pleasant. We highly recommend Silverfox photography and videography!

Silverfox Photography & Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Kimberly!

Amanda
03/21/2015

I booked 2 photographers and a videographer for my wedding and Silverfox was professional from the second they arrived until the very end. They truly worked "in the moment" and if something seemed right they would photograph it even if it wasn't asked. They even showed me a few photos on their camera that they were truly proud of as they went along which was really fun, especially the candids! They seemed like friends, not stuffy wedding photographers that you see at some weddings.

I was extremely impressed with Alex and Ted's ability to take photos seamlessly and without interrupting any important moments. It really seems like they missed nothing! They were able to keep everything organized in order to make everything run smoothly. Everyone was extremely accommodating regarding certain shots that we wanted and respected our request to for the video to remain somewhat in the background. Lenny was awesome at that!

I absolutely cannot wait to see my photos and video!

Laura
03/20/2015

I was referred to Silverfox by a friend of mine. She booked Silverfox for DJ and Photography in 2014. My friend is black and her husband is Caribbean. Once she told me they were excellent I was excited. I was having difficulty finding a professional wedding DJ that I felt could also capture they style of my husband and I along with our mixed family. It was perfect! Everyone thoroughly enjoyed our blended music and my family and friends were dancing the whole night. Steven S. (MC) was perfect. He was just the right amount of hype and reservation. I was also impressed with how great he was able to gather the wedding party and orchestrate the night. Thank you Steven!
Photography: It took me a while to book photography because of our tight budget. After much research (and booking silver fox for DJ) I just really wanted to go with a professional rather than freelance. We requested Steven the photographer for our wedding based on his personalized profile on the silver fox website. We were honestly sold on the fact he listens to biggie smalls while editing! lol. Interestingly enough, we had our engagement shoot 2 weeks before our wedding. (that’s how late we booked) It was snowing like crazy. Steven was perfect to work with. His laid back personality made the day go smoothly. Wedding day: Steven worked with us and blended in nicely. After the wedding I was actually a little sad to say by because he was with us during these intimate moments. Steven was very accommodating and we loved our engagement shoot photos and cannot wait to see the wedding photos. I will definitely be referring Silverfox to friends and thanks guys for being so great.