Silver Immersion, LLC

Value
Flexibility
Josh and Stacey
04/26/2015

Hair and make-up were two of my biggest concerns for my wedding day and probably the most uncharted territory for me personally (I'm more of a wino and a foodie). I spent many hours researching various vendors, reviewing pictures, packages, etc. and I found Silver Immersion to have one of the most practical offers available, especially since I only had a maid of honor in the bridal party. I met with Erica for hair and Amanda for make-up for my trial and both of them are very friendly, courteous, and calming. They reviewed the pictures I brought from online and asked good clarifying questions to make sure they understood what I was looking for. When I came home from the trial, my fiancée said "Wow you look amazing" and that's all I needed to hear to know I made the right decision. On my wedding day, Amanda arrived early to get set-up for make-up and started immediately on my mother and sister. Erica also arrived promptly on time to start on my hair. Both my hair and make-up came out even more amazing on my wedding day and I received many compliments from family and friends. I also felt and looked like myself. The make-up was not heavy and lasted the entire day without any touch-ups. The pictures I have seen so far are fantastic and I am so thankful I selected Silver Immersion for my hair and make-up.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Erica from Silver Immersion did my hair and makeup for my wedding. She was amazing! Erica came to the hotel I was staying at (this was a plus, because I was wanted someone who could travel to me). She was on time and set up everything she needed. I did airbrush makeup. I loved this because it made my face look flawless and the makeup stayed on the whole night. I decided to change my hair from when I did my trial. Erica was able to style my hair exactly how I wanted it and it looked beautiful. The day I got married happened to be extremely windy. Erica assured me that my hair would stay and BELIEVE me it really did! She even stayed a few minutes after to help my bridesmaids with their dresses. I highly recommended Silver Immersion. They made my wedding day stress free and I was very satisfied with my hair and makeup!

Private User
Recently Married

Erica (hair) and Amanda (make-up) from Silver Immersion were absolutely wonderful! From the first time I contacted Silver Immersions, I received a very good vibe from Erica; Erica was extremely responsive to our e-mails from the very beginning, and the trial was affordable and fun. On the wedding day, they came to our house on time to do hair/make-up for 6 girls and 1 flowergirl; as Erica anticipated, we finished about 20-30 minutes early. (I purposefully had Erica and Amanda incorporate more than enough time since in the past I have been in weddings that were significantly delayed because the hair/make-up preparation took much longer than expected). Despite knowing that I allocated more time than necessary, Erica was very assuring and really respected my wish of having a little more leeway in time than what was probably needed. Erica also incorporated the hairpieces I supplied for the girls very beautifully, and the updo she did was amazing. (The venue coordinator even asked me after the wedding who did my hair because she and the catering staff were just impressed by the intricacy of the updo.) Amanda also did a wonderful job with the make-up, making it natural and elegant as I wished it to be. I would highly recommend them for the hair/make-up!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

The stylists were absolutely fantastic. They were professional and clearly experts at styling several people who have different ages and styles. The make up was perfect as was the hair styles. I highly recommend their service. They made all of us look our very best.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Erica was absolutely amazinggggg. She did hair for 8 bridesmaids, plus myself, & everything was flawless. The girls and I received millions of compliments on our hair. My hair was down with loose curls and looked great even at 2am when I finally went to sleep. Not only is Erica amazing at doing hair, but she is a total joy to be around. I could never say enough good things about her and will be recommending her to all of my friends for weddings in the future.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I had Josephine for my hair and makeup and she gave me my 1950's beehive/cat eye and red lip look perfectly! She was courteous, asked questions and worked quickly and confidently to complete my hair and make up and four other hair for my wedding. She was so nice and personal, felt like we got to know each other throughout the day and made my whole day of the wedding so pleasant.

She did great for the trial too and pinpointed the look that I wanted and more.

Definitely would use her again if I ever get to go to a fancy event!

Private User
09/22/2013

The stylists from Silver Immersions did an amazing job on the hair and makeup for me and my wedding party. All of the ladies looked amazing thanks to their incredible skills and hard work. They showed up early and worked tirelessly all afternoon to make sure everyone looked perfect. My hair and makeup turned out exactly how I wanted and all of the staff were very attentive and responsive to any requests. I felt absolutely beautiful on the wedding day. They even provided me with a touch-up kit which was very thoughtful. I didn’t end up needing it because the quality of their work ensured that my hair and makeup stayed perfect all night.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Erica, the owner of Silver Immersion, was absolutely wonderful to work with!! I chose this company because it had wonderful reviews on here, and also because it was a local business and convenient to my house. Right from the start, Erica was incredibly accommodating. I had difficulty scheduling a hair and makeup trial because of my work and school schedules, and Erica was so flexible. My stylist was Shaelynn, and I elected to book with Silver Immersion on the day of my trial because I absolutely loved the hair style and makeup that Shaelynn did for me.
About two months before the wedding, I contacted Erica asking if it would be possible to modify my contract to add on one additional bridesmaid for an updo and also to change our "getting ready" location from my parents' house to my wedding venue (which was an hour away). Erica said that was no problem at all. But the issue was that my wedding venue could not confirm until 2 weeks before the wedding that we could gain access to the venue early enough to allow for hair and makeup to be done there because it was dependent upon whether there was a daytime event at the venue. I informed Erica about that, and she said not to worry and just to let her know what my final decision was. Fortunately, my venue was able to confirm our early arrival 3 weeks before the wedding date, and so I told Erica and we modified the contract!
On the day of the wedding, Shaelynn called to confirm what time she would be there, which I thought was a great piece of mind! She was able to complete 5 up-dos and 2 makeup applications in 4 hours by herself, and did an absolutely fantastic job!!! My hair turned out even better than it did in the trial, and my makeup was flawless throughout the entire night, even lasting until the next morning when we had. I am incredibly happy with my decision to book Silver Immersion for my wedding!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Erica is UNbelievable. The epitome of preparation, professionalism, humor, and flexibility, Erica went above and beyond for me and my girls on my wedding day. I loved the updo we created at my trial, but I was just blown away by the final product on the actual day. Erica traveled from Baltimore to NYC for my wedding, listened carefully to the needs of the girls in my wedding party and the two moms, made adjustments as needed, and provided me with a fabulously helpful to-go kit that my MOH used to touch me up throughout the long day and night. Most importantly, I LOVED having Erica in the room with the women who are closest to me as I got ready for my wedding. Her energy and laid-back style fit right in and we had a great day, which was really important to me!

Our wedding was two weeks ago. On our honeymoon, I asked my husband what his favorite thing was about the way I looked on our wedding day and he replied, "Your hair. Your hair was even better than the dress!" I mean, I felt the same way, but for the groom to notice... THAT'S impressive :)

100% recommend Silver Immersion for anything you need!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I am so happy that I hired this company for my wedding!

I went through an exhausting search for someone to do my hair and make-up. Although there are other wonderful hair stylists and make-up artists, some of them don't always get back to you in a timely manner. When I made my inquiry, Erica responded back to me promptly, answered all the questions that I had, and guided me through the process as to what to expect. Most companies will only travel unless you have a 3-4 person minimum but if you want someone who will come out just for you, they will. As long as you meet the price requirement (which is very reasonable).

My stylist was Shaelynn. She is truly a God send. I loved her personality and she made me look and feel like the most beautiful woman in the whole wide world. I didn't have the hair and make up trial but I knew that she could create a style that would be just right for me. If you have photos of how you want to look, she will duplicate that. If i could hire her everyday, I would.

You will not be disappointed if you hire this company for your event. I highly recommend it!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I was so happy with the job that Silver Immersions did with my hair and makeup. They were very professional and worked with my bridesmaids and did what they envisioned for their hair. Erica was very patient and worked with me when I had to make changes to my contract a few times. I would recommend them to anyone!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

These girls were awesome. They can do anything and they were so helpful. Everyone looked beautiful and even though we were late, everyone got done on time.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I was so happy with the amazing job that Silver Immersion did to make the wedding party look lovely! Amanda (hair) and Christine (makeup) were a wonderful team. They did hair/makeup for me, two mothers, 1 aunt, and 4 bridesmaids. The whole process of contacting Erica, coming in for my trial, signing the contract, and the day-of was seamless. Erica was incredibly prompt with all contact and answering any questions I had. Most importantly, I was thrilled with the way my look, and those of the other ladies came together.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Great hairstylist! The only downside is you have to pay for a trial, but it was definitely needed to play around with the complicated style I was looking for. Erica was on time with every e-mail and early when she arrived the day of the wedding. Great at multitasking and pleased all of the 6 ladies she did hair for!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

My experience with Silver Immersion was fantastic all-around. From the beginning, the owner Erica always responded to my inquires quickly. After we met, she assigned a stylist who fit my personality and understood my vision for the wedding. On our wedding day, our stylist Josephine was great. She gathered the group of 6 bridesmaids together, walking them through the process, setting expectations, and made helpful suggestions for hair styles for each of the girls. Best of all, she made the experience fun, enjoyable, and stress-free. She did an amazing job on my hair and make-up as well; I have never felt more beautiful than on that day thanks to Silver Immersion! Lastly, Erica introduced me to Mary at Bronze Berry and she did a great job on my spray tan. Overall, Silver Immersion has a great team and I would recommend them to anyone for their special occasion!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Josephine was on time and stayed on schedule my wedding morning--it was perfect! Not to mention, her hair and makeup skills were amazing. She really listened to what I wanted and delivered beyond my expectations. I would highly recommend Silver Immersion!