Signature

Flexibility:
 (5.0/5.0)

Sort By:

Katie 1 Reviews
Signature Events was the most reliable and professional event planning service that we have ever used. They helped my husband and I create the wedding of our dreams in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico even though we lived in Chicago. Not only were we unable to visit Cabo during the wedding planning process, but we had never even visited Cabo at all! We put our complete trust in Martha and Sarai and it was the best decision we ever made. We had a destination wedding with 75 guests that went off without a hitch. All of our guests are still telling us that it was the most beautiful wedding that they had ever attended. None of that was possible without Signature Events. I would recommend this event planning company to absolutely anyone. We could not be happier with our wedding day!
Wedding: 05/19/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Working with Signature Weddings was one of the best decisions I made. My husband (then fiancée) are extremely busy individuals socially and career wise. I am also very detailed oriented and a bit Type A so it was a blessing to work with a team that catered to us and our lifestyle. The team at Signature is highly professional and they have great style/taste. One of the things I really respect out of them is they tailor your wedding to fit your style/personality. They won’t show you a catalogue of choices and have your choose “one”. They listen and get to know you to create unique concepts.
My main contact throughout our wedding was Martha Huerta. She is lovely, amazing, and I trusted her entirely with our special day. I had an insane list of what I wanted: “Um can you find a jazz duo to play Sade for the ceremony”, “I want a colorful multi-ethnic themed wedding that is clean and modern at the same time BUT incorporate a travel theme as well”, etc. Martha magically fulfilled everything I wanted and went above and beyond. Martha and Sarai were basically my “fairy wedding godmothers”. Honestly, they took all the stress out of wedding planning. We had a Friday night welcome event on the beach at Baja Cantina and 5 minutes before the event began I started freaking out because nothing was set up for our 50+ guests. Within a few minutes Sarai shows up and tells me she will handle everything. She even stayed for a couple of hours and made sure our event ran smoothly.
I’m not saying this because it was my wedding …but it was honestly one of the MOST beautiful weddings I have ever attended. Our friends remarked to us and their friends how beautiful and fun the wedding was. It ran so smoothly because of Martha and Sarai. Thank you both again ~ you made my wedding day perfect :-)

Wedding: 11/12/2011
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Sarai's team was professional and creative. They were extremely flexible in the design options and worked with our budget. Many guests told me afterwards that it was the most beautiful wedding they ever attended, and I have Sarai to thank for that!
Wedding: 06/26/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Signature Event Consulting provided us with the most perfect experience for our wedding and I cannot recommend them enough! I actually work in the event industry professionally and interviewed 4 other wedding planners and working with Sarai Flores was the best decision we made!

Early on Sarai asked for a few words on how we envisioned our wedding and I told her, "intimate, romantic, chic and an amazing experience for our guests." Not only did she over deliver on those wishes, but completely went above and beyond to provide us with seriously the best week of our lives!

Sarai really ended up being an incredible advisor, friend and confidant throughout everything. She strived very hard to work within our budget and gave advice even on how I should deal with some of my family challenges throughout our engagement. I really appreciated that she would listen and consider all of our ideas and even the week of the wedding when there were small changes or issues, she would come to me first so we could make the decision together and I would not be surprised when I saw the outcome.

I know that if you work with Sarai and Martha at Signature you will have an incredible experience that you will cherish forever! Here are some photos from our wedding and additional vendor information to help in your planning. http://www.stylemepretty.com/2011/09/14/cabo-del-sol-wedding-by-gary-courtney-photography-signature-event-consulting-and-design/
Wedding: 06/11/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Working with Sarai was the second-best decision we made after making the best decision to have our wedding in Mexico. From the first time we spoke, I knew that Sarai was going to help make this wedding a success. Throughout the months leading up to the wedding, whenever I had the slightest concern or question, she was immediately responsive and never hesitated to reassure me about our plans or make suggestions for how to resolve my concerns. Planning a wedding from another country requires faith and flexibility, and adding Sarai to the mix made for a stress-free, perfect wedding experience.
Wedding: 11/20/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Sarai did a wonderful job with all of the ideas and suggestions I gave her. The wedding was everything I imagined and more. Her attention to detail is great!! Would highly recommend her to any brides who wants to take the stress out of wedding planning!
Wedding: 10/23/2010
fabulous. thank you
Wedding: 10/09/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Signature Weddings offers an incredible Wedding Planning service. Sarai has amazing taste and made my dream wedding a reality. She was very flexible and easy to work with. She had tons of great ideas and helped my vision come to life. I would highly recommend her and her team. Emma coordinated our wedding day and was a joy to work with. She was very professional and easy to get along with. She ensured everything went according to plan so I didn't have to worry about a single thing. Everything about Signature Weddings is top notch!
Wedding: 06/05/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Signature Wedding and Sarai Flores are the best!!

Sarai helped us to coordinate not only all of the details for our wedding, but also everything for our rehearsal dinner and other events leading up to our wedding as well. Sarai was responsive to all of my requests and emails and always had great suggestions for wedding planning ideas and vendors. She also made every effort to get us the best prices for all the services and rentals we needed. Sarai has great relationships with all the vendors in Cabo and this made for a very easy process! Sarai even helped us get us a small table specially made for our ceremony when we couldn't find one in Cabo, for less than we would have paid to rent one!

Sarai also has amazing taste and definitely understood the look we were going for during out wedding. She was able to make our reception and ceremony locations look exactly the way we wanted - romantic and tropical with a little bit of a modern feel. It was perfect in every way!

Sarai is extremely easy to work with and I would recommend her over all others in Cabo. She is simply the best and made our wedding day amazing and spectacular! Thank you Sarai for everything that you did for Cameron and I and for our families.
Wedding: 05/22/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Sarai and her awesome team were truly a godsend from the heavens above! She turned what I had envisioned growing up to be my dream wedding into reality this last May 8th.

By nature, I epitomize your Type A, perfectionist, control-freak. To make matters worse, I am a registered nurse by profession that was about to marry a police officer. Being in jobs that require precision and proficiency, we both set high standards in everything we set out to do. So the thought of planning a wedding all the way in Mexico from back here in California was probably one of the most daunting things I thought I would have to face in my life.

I was very specific on what I wanted. I didn’t want a beach wedding. I imagined a semi-formal wedding that overlooked the ocean with a sunset ceremony and a moonlit reception. And most importantly, I had about 100 guests who would all fly in ready to party and strict time restrictions on music would simply not work. I spoke with many wedding planners in Cabo and I was beginning to think that my vision was impossible to achieve. But I was determined. And then I came across Signature Weddings along my search. From the very first moment I spoke with Sarai over the phone, somehow my nerves seemed to be reassured by her calming voice and soothing manner. My husband and I had a long engagement of almost two years so I really developed a good relationship with her via email. I really came to appreciate how organized and timely she was from start to finish. She is incredibly responsive and has exceptional attention to detail. Her honesty is refreshing and genuine. After we discussed our budget, she gave us a comprehensive wedding estimation. She was realistic and never added extra fluff to her presentation. Needless to say, there were unexpected challenges and of course costs that arose along the way but Sarai always somehow seemed to work out all the kinks. She always advocated for us to maximize what we got for our money. She is well respected in that business and has developed great connections so she was able to offer us high quality options that allowed us to make informed decisions.

I admit that I am a difficult person to impress but down to the last detail, it was about as perfect as I could have ever dreamed my wedding could ever be. Sarai and her team without a doubt far exceeded my highest expectation. Her hard work was clearly evident in how smoothly everything flowed from beginning to end. Above all, everybody including the bride and groom had an amazing time. We couldn’t get our guests to stop dancing. I’m not sure if it was the 20 minute fire dancing show, or the amazing reception entrees, or the 125ml Cabo Wabo Tequila bottles we gave away as favors that Sarai all helped us plan, but our guests couldn’t stop telling us how they could never attend another wedding for the rest of their lives without comparing it to our extraordinary celebration. Even down to the eggplant ribbon that Sarai wore around her shoe to perfectly match the color theme of my wedding was testimony to how she sincerely invests all her time and efforts to make your dream wedding come to life. It is clear that she takes pride in her work and truly finds what she does for others rewarding. It has been my pleasure and a privilege to work with someone so talented and kind at heart. We thank you for the bottom of our hearts Sarai for making our dreams come true.

Love,
Donna & John
Wedding: 05/08/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Sarai and Signature Weddings made my dream wedding a reality! All the vendors in Cabo knew Sarai and only spoke of her with high regards. We were one of the destination couples who can attest to her professionalism, sensibility, talent, and most of all, sincerity. You can tell she is passionate about what she does and takes much pride in the design and coordination of the events she is in charge of. She'll go above and beyond what you ask her! I only have good thoughts and memories of Sarai and her company and would HIGHLY recommend her to any bride. My husband is not the type to compliment others easily, but even he loved all Sarai did for us! And of course, all our guests were amazed with how BEAUTIFUL the event was as well as how well coordinated everything was, from rehearsal dinner to the end of the wedding reception! Thanks again Sarai! Miss you and Cabo!!!!!

-Julie S.
Wedding: 12/04/2009

Olga 1 Reviews
After 11 months of planning our wedding with Sarai Flores (founder/owner of Signature Weddings), words cannot even express how wonderful of a person she is and how professional she was!!!!!

We had our wedding on November 28, 2009 at the church in San Jose Del Cabo and our reception was held at the Sunset da Mona Lisa Restaurant. From the very first phone conversation I had with her I knew she was the person I wanted to help us plan our wedding and I looked no further!

Not only did she plan a wedding for my husband and I, she planned the best day of our lives with 114 family and friends flying in from Vancouver, Canada. My mother and aunt were in awe of the work that Sarai had put together!!! They personally had to tell her how wonderful of a lady she is and how happy she has made all of us!!!

From the hundreds and I mean hundreds of emails between myself and Sarai, she was always very, very quick to reply which made me not have a worry in the world. And from the review below, I can attest that I too did not have to worry about anything. I can honestly say that I was the most relaxed bride ever because I knew Sarai had taken care of everything and she did!! It was above and beyond our expectations!!! From the moment I walked into the church, I felt like I had walked into a fairytale!! And then as I saw the restaurant decorated for the first time I just wanted to give her the biggest hug in the world because she had made our day absolutely PERFECT!!!!

Sarai, your professional/wedding planning emails will be truly missed but our friendship has just begun! Wishing you a world of success!!!!

Olga and Mikey
Wedding: 2+ years ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We recently returned from our fantastic wedding at Esperanza Resort and cannot thank Sarai Flores and her team at Signature Weddings enough for creating and orchestrating the perfect destination wedding. How many brides can say they didn't have to worry the day of their wedding? Very few! From our very first meeting, I knew that everything would be coordinated beautifully, nothing would be forgotten, and I could just enjoy the best day of my life (truly the BEST day of my life). We literally handed her our wedding and let her work her magic. She exceeded our expectations!

Sarai has years of experience creating one-of-kind weddings and events and it shows! Her unique decor ideas (especially when we had none!) and excellent vendor suggestions were perfect in creating a beautiful and magical wedding of our dreams. Her attention to detail is amazing and she made the planning process a breeze. We always felt like we knew the status of our inquiries, and she always stayed on top of everything by maintaining constant communication with us. Sarai's calm disposition helped ease the stress not only for us but also for our family and the wedding party. I still have people telling me it was the best wedding they have ever been to--it meant so much to us to see our friends and family having such a good time. She planned several activities, dinners and transportation for our sixty guests over the entire weekend and I have to say that everything was FLAWLESS.

We would HIGHLY recommend Signature Weddings over and over again to any bride. Sarai and her team made sure that we truly enjoyed every moment. Our wedding day will always be the most cherished day in our hearts--it is such a wonderful memory and we will always miss working with Sarai. She takes a lot of personal pride and exudes passion when it comes to her work, which I don't think is typical in the area. She really became a dear friend to us and we will miss working with her.

If you are considering hiring a coordinator, Sarai Flores and Signature Weddings is the ONLY way to go! It was the best decision we made during the whole process.
Wedding: 10/10/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Sarai of Signature Weddings was truley the reason everything turned out perfect on our Wedding day. Her attention to detail and organizational skills as well as keeping her professionalism and a positive attitude made her a true delight to work with. She is a sweetheart and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a Wedding Coordinator in a heartbeat!
Wedding: 09/06/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I must start by saying that my husband and I had never been to Cabo prior to our wedding. We were pretty much flying blind until we met Sarai. From our very first conversation with her, we knew right away that we were in good hands and instantaneously knew that we could trust her with all of our wedding needs. Sarai was extremely professional and warm. She spent a good amount of time getting to know us as best she could over the phone before we even began to talk about the details. Sarai handled every detail from that point forward. She organized meetings and conference calls with the vendors and on many occasions represented us when we could not be present. She took great care in making sure our vision for the wedding and the wedding events were achieved. By the time we finally got to meet Sarai in person, we felt as if we had known her for years. She knew exactly what we wanted and how to articulate it to our vendors more eloquently than us (also in Spanish).

Sarai also guided us when we didn�t know what we wanted. For example, we didn�t know what colors we wanted or what the d�cor of the dinning room should look like. This is where Sarai�s creative vision really shined. She pretty much took this on with little input from us. When I saw the room on my wedding day, I was blown away. From the draping of the walls to the table settings, it was more beautiful than I could have possibly imagined.

Our wedding was more of weeklong celebration with multiple events. We had a welcome dinner, an open bar event and the wedding. At each event Sarai was there every step of the way making sure all of the details were executed perfectly. She was there for us when ever we needed her. As the Cabo expert, she answered our questions and provided recommendations for places to eat and go out. Sarai was also there for our guests. She instructed me to put her cell phone number on the welcome itineraries so that our guests could contact her if they had questions or wanted to do some sightseeing in Cabo.

On our wedding day, Sarai handled everything from tipping vendors to fixing my hair at the reception. Sarai and her team made sure that the ceremony and the reception went perfectly according to plan. With Sarai there, I didn�t have to worry about a thing and could enjoy my wedding stress free. She even had one of those secret service type walkie-talkies.

To call Sarai a wedding planner would be a huge understatement. She was our wedding everything and our wedding wouldn�t have been the same without her. To say the least we highly recommend her!

Wedding: 06/20/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We just got back from our beautiful Cabo Wedding at Fiesta Ameriana Grand, Los Cabos and I wanted to take the time to highly recommend my wedding coordinator Sarai from Signature Weddings. I can not say enough how wonderful Sarai was to work with. She was always quick to reply to my questions and made me feel rest assured that she will take care of everything!! I want to also mention that she always helped me find the most affordable options and I always felt like she was helping me get the most "bang for my buck". Sarai and her staff were very professional and assisted us not only throughout the entire wedding day but also through every other event we had planned during our stay in Cabo. Hiring Signature Weddings from the beginning stages of planning was the best decision I made, once I decided to tie the knot in Cabo!. Best of luck in your planning and congrats!!
Wedding: 05/24/2009
 624-142-1248
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire