ShutterSpeed PhotoBooth - Photo Booth Rental

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I tried my hardest to use all small, local businesses in town but when I won a discounted rate at the local Macy's Sip and Scan event and I couldn't find any local vendor that could match the deal or come close on the services I decided to go with ShutterSpeed. Boy was I ecstatic that I made that choice!! Their customer service, willing to help and flexibility to meet my needs while planning our wedding since they are not located in the Tri-Cities area. The quality of the pictures, the product that you receive and the all around whole package was beyond amazing!! I was able to customize the photo strip, we were given a flash drive of all the pictures at the end of the night, and although there was some miscommunication about the scrapbook - they by far made up for it going above and beyond scrapbooking my event and mailing me this gift along with additional copies of all photo strips at no extra charge to me. I have a Memory book that I will cherish for a life time.

Jasmine and Woody are truly great people to work with and their company is fun and in tune with this new idea swarming wedding receptions like crazy.

Thank you for being apart of my amazing day! Laura Kramer

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

I really wanted something unique and not just a photography or disposable cameras so photobooth was the way to go. Shutterspeed is so affordable and the service they provide is amazing I could not have asked to work with better people. There was no fuss no muss and everyone absolutely loved it and the quality.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

We won a free photo booth rental from ShutterSpeed through a drawing at a Macy's registry event. Since everything was free, I wasn't too worried if they showed up or not, but the fact that we paid no attention to them and everything went smoothly, I would have to give them full stars for quality of service! They coordinated the technicalities with our venue, so we didn't have to worry about then at all. I loved that their prints weren't strips because they made AWESOME thank you cards! Despite being out of town and extremely busy, they communicated relatively quick and were very straight-to-the point. Our guests absolutely loved them, and I really recommend SS Photobooths!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jasmine and Woody were fantastic to work with. They were a self-sufficient vendor and brought everything they needed. I was a bride with very particular needs and they met all of my needs without any fuss. Our wedding guests loved the photo booth! Jasmine and Woody were hands-on and helpful with getting people in and out of the booth and helping them switch out props in between shots. I recommend ShutterSpeed Photobooth without any reservations.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

They showed up on time, the guest loved it. The scrapbook was amazing, especially because the guest get to keep a copy of their pictures, and we get to keep a copy for our scrapbook. Very professional. Cant wait to book our next event.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This service was great. They took care of everything! They came to the venue the day before to make sure they could match our decoration. They were very prompt in answering email and actually answered the phone when I called! The photos were great and the attendant helped our guest make a beautiful scrap book. I wish the photographer I hired was as helpful as shutterspeed photo booth! The photo booth and attendants were very upscale in appearance as well as service. I would recommend this service to anyone interested in a zero maintenance photo booth service at their wedding!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

"Thank you for being so accommodating and professional. I would HIGHLY recommend anybody to you for ANY event. It was a blast having you guys. Seriously, you were a great hit at our wedding. EVERYBODY loved it!!!" Brenda Raj

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Shutterspeed was phenomenal! We planned our wedding in less than a month. Jasmine and her team did a superb job accommodating all of our needs. They were punctual and understanding of our timeline. The prints are great and you can customize the layout, branding and color. The booth was sleek and modern. Thanks again for the photo fun!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We were just married this November and got a photobooth for the reception. Definitely one of the best purchases we made! Our guests loved the booth and the memories we got out of it are hilarious. Even the older folks who we didn't think would get into it were in and out of that thing all night. The guest book is one of our favorite keepsakes. I couldn't have asked for a better photo boothing experience and I am so glad we splurged on this entertainment/ wedding favor. Thanks Shutterspeed!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I was the maid of honor for my best friends wedding and was in charge of the entertainment. I am the type of person that has a lot of questions … and the customer service at Shutter Speed Photo Booth Rentals was ready and willing to answer all of them! They are prompt with their email replies and very accommodating to our requests.

Not to mention the actual photo booth... It is awesome and they have a few options on which booth type we wanted. Shop around and you will see what I am talking about!