ShutterBooth Maryland

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Hit of the party. Susan and her team did a fantastic job of setting up and making our guests feel welcome. We were able to incorporate our own props and album as well and everything came out fantastic. My brother had used their services at his wedding 2 years ago and we had to be repeat customers since we loved them so much. The open booth option was great for a big group. I've already recommended them to other friends planning their own wedding!
Wedding: 05/04/2014
4.8/5.0

Private User 7 Reviews
ShutterBooth provided a classy, good-looking black photo booth for our wedding! The memory book and the logo for the photo strips were perfectly personalized! The only drawback is that the services are a little pricy, but considering the services are of the highest quality, I think it is worth it!
Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Fantastic vendor & fantastic service! Photo booths seem to be the new "thing" at weddings, and Shutterbooth did a fantastic job at our wedding. The photo booth was a huge success with our guests, and all had a great time taking goofy photos all night long! We met Susan & company at an open house at our wedding venue long before the wedding and booked there services a few weeks later. We realized later that we didn't do any comparison for this service, and while at another wedding expo checked out all of their competition. Boy, did we luck out, because no other company seemed up to the high standards of Shutterbooth! All aspects of our package were handled perfectly!
Wedding: 06/21/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Susan was so helpful in the whole planning process and making our unique logo. She worked or entire event and was so much fun!Thanks for making our wedding so great.
Wedding: 05/18/2013
4.9/5.0
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
we used Shutter Booth for our Corporate Holiday party, second year in a row. FANTASTIC!!! the yare professional and always the biggest hit.
Wedding: 12/01/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My family wants to thank Donna at ShutterBooth of Maryland for the photo booth activities at our daughter's wedding. Everyone had great fun! Emily and Adam just love the final photo book, and we all liked the way your firm handled the photos and the crowd. Your staff is very nice and competent, and everything went very smoothly. I have to say that I was a bit dubious about the whole photo booth idea, but now I know much better! This definitely was value for money, and I am a true believer who will be happy to spread the word about your services and deliverables.
Wedding: 12/01/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We utilized ShutterBooth Maryland for our Fall annual Gala and it was a wonderful and exciting addition to our event! Onsite our guests were thrilled to dress up and much fun was had! ShutterBooth sent a wonderful onsite attendant and Susan was a dream to work with in coordination for our important event. Subsequently since the event I have had the wonderful opportunity to visit with some of the attendees and guests during the following 2012 holiday celebrations..... each home had the colorful and custom fabulous photo strip on their respective refrigerators!! Additionally, many colleagues uploaded it as their FB profile picture! Providing LASTING memories of a fantastic event!! After the event, we were promptly contacted with site information for our event photo bank, and received a CD in the mail too! GREAT Customer service!!

Thank you ShutterBooth Maryland!
ShutterBooth Maryland responded with the following comments:
We are so happy that everyone had a great time! We truly strive for providing the best overall experience, and we are thrilled that you had fun at the gala. Helping people smile and have a great time are the best part of ShutterBooth!! Thank you, again, for your business!
Wedding: 11/17/2012

Anonymous 5 Reviews
We cannot say enough good things about Susan Paden and her ShutterBooth business. From the early planning period, Susan worked with us in a highly professional and courteous manner. She told us this booth would be a big hit at our daughter's wedding, and it WAS! Everyone at our event came up to tell us how much fun it was, and what a cool idea it was! And we were SO lucky to have Susan herself at our event! The photos are excellent, and she was so helpful in designing the logo. Our daughter and her new husband are extremely happy with the photo/guest book that was provided by ShutterBooth. This was one of the best ideas we had for making the wedding reception a blast!
Wedding: 2+ years ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Susan and Shutter Booth are AWESOME!! Susan was wonderful to work with from start to finish. She worked closely with us to customize a package that fit our budget. At the request of our venue, she did a walk-through to confirm the booth would fit in the elevator. At the last minute (2 days before our wedding) we decided we wanted a logo and Susan worked quickly (and late into the night) to design a logo that we loved.

Unlike other photo booths I've seen at weddings, Shutter Booth has plenty of space for larger group photos. (Some booths have benches which really limits the amount of people you can include in a picture). The quality of their paper and logos are also top notch.

The photo booth was the hit of the night. Our guests (of all ages) absolutely loved it and it was such a great way to make sure we have (fun) photos of all our guests. Jeff was a wonderful host and gave us a copy of all the strips at the end of the night. A week after the wedding we received our CD with a copy of every picture. We LOVE having all these pictures. I would definitely recommend Shutter Booth!
Wedding: 10/20/2012
4.3/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  4.0
Susan at shutterbooth was very easy to work with. We did a save the date photostrip which came out great with our custom logo. The rep who came to the reception was great, and many of our guests said how awesome he was. He was on-time, courteous and fun. He made sure we made time to get in ourselves which in the hurry of the day would have been easy to forget. A good time was had by all with the photo booth and I'm so glad I got the guest book.
Wedding: 10/13/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Having a photobooth at our wedding was a big hit. Everyone took the time to take pictures and leave a special note for us on our wedding day.
It was pleasure to work with Susan. She made it a breeze to select a package, book and answer my questions. I would highly recommend booking Shutterbooth as their photobooth vendor!! Thanks again!!
Wedding: 10/07/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Usan and her staff at Shutterbooth are great. Professional, responsive, and flexible. They exceeded my expectations at every juncture. And on to the photobooth... The guests RAVED! There was a line all night long. Every single person that came out had guilty looks on their faces! It was great. Highly recommend!
Wedding: 09/23/2012
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Our photobooth had a few issues and kept rebooting but the attendents stayed longer than they were supposed to, to make sure we were satisfied. I would reccomend them to anyone wanting a photobooth. The only disappointment I had were the props! You might want to add a few of your own, the selection was a little small.
Wedding: 09/22/2012
4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5
We decided early on that one of our splurges would be to have a photo booth at our wedding. We did a lot of research and Shutterbooth seemed to be the best value for our money. We worked primarily with Susan and she was usually very responsive to emails and assisted in working through all of the details for our wedding day. One of the things that caused us to choose ShutterBooth was the options they had for creating a unique scrapbook to use as our guestbook. Susan came out to our apartment to show us the various options for the scrapbook and favors we could choose to provide to our guests. She never pushed any particular extras on us but did provide us with all of the options. She was very flexible and helpful in finalizing all of the details for our wedding day.

The day of the wedding went off without a hitch. Halston was running the photo booth and he was fantastic. He moved people through efficiently and everyone loved him! He even made sure to grab my husband and I to make sure we got pictures in the photo booth - we loved them :) It was so great to leave that evening with our scrapbook so we could start enjoying the memories the very next day. Very worthwhile splurge and I would definitely recommend ShutterBooth to anyone considering photo booth for their wedding!
Wedding: 09/15/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The photobooth was a huge hit at our wedding! The guests loved it! They got to take home their photo which was the best party favor plus we received a duplicate pasted in our own memory book! This book made a great keepsake for us and doubled as a guest book as each guest left us a note next to their picture. The memory book was my favorite. I looked through it the next day and laughed and laughed...what a treasure! The book was very high quality too! When I returned from my honeymoon the CD with all the pictures was in the mail! Now that's fast service. I highly recommend hiring Susan's photobooth for your next function!
Wedding: 09/15/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I love all of the great pictures from my shutterbooth. I got a great scrapbook keepsake which doubled as my guest book plus all of the guests took their pictures with our names and date on the bottom as a wedding favor. EVERYONE loved the booth young and old.
Wedding: 08/18/2012
 410-768-4695
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire