ShutterBooth Maryland

ShutterBooth Maryland

Favorite
Glen Burnie, MD
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
1 Review
0.5

We tried to make appointments with her multiple times, just to sign the contracts and pay in full. We could barely get her on the phone. And her emails were sparse. We had such poor service trying to reach her, we are forced to go with someone else.

If you have had a similar experience please post it.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We utilized ShutterBooth Maryland for our Fall annual Gala and it was a wonderful and exciting addition to our event! Onsite our guests were thrilled to dress up and much fun was had! ShutterBooth sent a wonderful onsite attendant and Susan was a dream to work with in coordination for our important event. Subsequently since the event I have had the wonderful opportunity to visit with some of the attendees and guests during the following 2012 holiday celebrations..... each home had the colorful and custom fabulous photo strip on their respective refrigerators!! Additionally, many colleagues uploaded it as their FB profile picture! Providing LASTING memories of a fantastic event!! After the event, we were promptly contacted with site information for our event photo bank, and received a CD in the mail too! GREAT Customer service!!

Thank you ShutterBooth Maryland!

ShutterBooth Maryland responded with the following comments:

We are so happy that everyone had a great time! We truly strive for providing the best overall experience, and we are thrilled that you had fun at the gala. Helping people smile and have a great time are the best part of ShutterBooth!! Thank you, again, for your business!

Recently Married

Our photobooth was a hit at our wedding! People enjoyed having the props to use that were provided and our memory book was great to see all of the photos that everyone had taken.

1.0

They did not show up for my wedding!! They were nowhere to be found. Do not hire them! Completely unprofessional and we never got an apology

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
Erin
03/28/2015

We thought a photobooth would be out of our price range, but Susan work with us to create a package that was within our budget. The photobooth was all the rave at the wedding and we loved looking at the book to see how much fun our guests had!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

When I got engaged in August, I knew from the start that I would book with ShutterBooth for my photobooth. I'd seen their works at other company events/galas, and I was always impressed with the quality of the prints. I've seen other sample prints at bridal expos, but they really do not measure up to those of ShutterBooth. My main contact was Susan, and she was absolutely the best to work with. I loved that we were able to communicate and settle everything via email. She was always responsive, friendly, and super excited for the bride and groom. She made sure that the booth would meet the requirements of my venue. She also helped us use a custom logo for our prints, got us a digital sample, and sent me a physical sample in the mail so I would have peace of mind. On the day of, Susan faced an issue with our venue strangely not knowing she was going to be there (totally their fault, and not ShutterBooth's), but she handled it with grace and got our booth up and running for the rest of the night. Our guests were constantly lined up at the booth, and it was so fun to be able to take home our photo book. It will be a great keepsake. Susan went above and beyond and really made our experience wonderful- from special bride/groom pages in our memory book, to magnetized frames for us, to extra copies for the bridal party. I will without a doubt recommend them to any future brides and grooms and hope to see them at other functions in the future!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Hit of the party. Susan and her team did a fantastic job of setting up and making our guests feel welcome. We were able to incorporate our own props and album as well and everything came out fantastic. My brother had used their services at his wedding 2 years ago and we had to be repeat customers since we loved them so much. The open booth option was great for a big group. I've already recommended them to other friends planning their own wedding!

2+ years ago

ShutterBooth provided a classy, good-looking black photo booth for our wedding! The memory book and the logo for the photo strips were perfectly personalized! The only drawback is that the services are a little pricy, but considering the services are of the highest quality, I think it is worth it!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Fantastic vendor & fantastic service! Photo booths seem to be the new "thing" at weddings, and Shutterbooth did a fantastic job at our wedding. The photo booth was a huge success with our guests, and all had a great time taking goofy photos all night long! We met Susan & company at an open house at our wedding venue long before the wedding and booked there services a few weeks later. We realized later that we didn't do any comparison for this service, and while at another wedding expo checked out all of their competition. Boy, did we luck out, because no other company seemed up to the high standards of Shutterbooth! All aspects of our package were handled perfectly!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Susan was so helpful in the whole planning process and making our unique logo. She worked or entire event and was so much fun!Thanks for making our wedding so great.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

we used Shutter Booth for our Corporate Holiday party, second year in a row. FANTASTIC!!! the yare professional and always the biggest hit.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My family wants to thank Donna at ShutterBooth of Maryland for the photo booth activities at our daughter's wedding. Everyone had great fun! Emily and Adam just love the final photo book, and we all liked the way your firm handled the photos and the crowd. Your staff is very nice and competent, and everything went very smoothly. I have to say that I was a bit dubious about the whole photo booth idea, but now I know much better! This definitely was value for money, and I am a true believer who will be happy to spread the word about your services and deliverables.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

We cannot say enough good things about Susan Paden and her ShutterBooth business. From the early planning period, Susan worked with us in a highly professional and courteous manner. She told us this booth would be a big hit at our daughter's wedding, and it WAS! Everyone at our event came up to tell us how much fun it was, and what a cool idea it was! And we were SO lucky to have Susan herself at our event! The photos are excellent, and she was so helpful in designing the logo. Our daughter and her new husband are extremely happy with the photo/guest book that was provided by ShutterBooth. This was one of the best ideas we had for making the wedding reception a blast!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Susan and Shutter Booth are AWESOME!! Susan was wonderful to work with from start to finish. She worked closely with us to customize a package that fit our budget. At the request of our venue, she did a walk-through to confirm the booth would fit in the elevator. At the last minute (2 days before our wedding) we decided we wanted a logo and Susan worked quickly (and late into the night) to design a logo that we loved.

Unlike other photo booths I've seen at weddings, Shutter Booth has plenty of space for larger group photos. (Some booths have benches which really limits the amount of people you can include in a picture). The quality of their paper and logos are also top notch.

The photo booth was the hit of the night. Our guests (of all ages) absolutely loved it and it was such a great way to make sure we have (fun) photos of all our guests. Jeff was a wonderful host and gave us a copy of all the strips at the end of the night. A week after the wedding we received our CD with a copy of every picture. We LOVE having all these pictures. I would definitely recommend Shutter Booth!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)
4.3

Susan at shutterbooth was very easy to work with. We did a save the date photostrip which came out great with our custom logo. The rep who came to the reception was great, and many of our guests said how awesome he was. He was on-time, courteous and fun. He made sure we made time to get in ourselves which in the hurry of the day would have been easy to forget. A good time was had by all with the photo booth and I'm so glad I got the guest book.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Having a photobooth at our wedding was a big hit. Everyone took the time to take pictures and leave a special note for us on our wedding day.
It was pleasure to work with Susan. She made it a breeze to select a package, book and answer my questions. I would highly recommend booking Shutterbooth as their photobooth vendor!! Thanks again!!