Showtime Entertainment LLC

Value
Flexibility
Lauren
12/31/2014

Tony was reccomended by my cousin as their company DJ'd their wedding three years ago. I have gotten so many compliments about the quality of the music, his involvement with the crowd, as well as how perfect he catered to the requests that people had. I have already reccomended him to a few new brides and its only been two weeks since our wedding! Tony was extremely professional and very fun to have be a part of our big day! He did not miss a detail and was essentially our wedding planner! If I ever need a DJ again I won't go to anyone else!

Hayley
12/13/2014

Everyone complemented your services! My dad even gave your information to a lady at the bank!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Wouldn't go with any other DJ. Very professional and organized! We received a credit because our wedding was in December. And we also rented the photo booth. They had my wedding planned down to a "T" the reception went to smoothly because they kept to thier schedule. I would hire them in a second again.

Victoria
12/06/2014

Tony was amazing! Great work ethic, organized, informative, punctual, personal & fun. I felt like I had known him forever...after one meeting he seemed to know exactly what I had pictured in my head. He helped make our wedding day even more memorable! He is worth ever cent!!!

Recently Married

We couldn't have asked for a better MC and DJ. Everything went perfect and everyone had so much fun!

Teghan
11/01/2014

Tony is AWESOME! I would recommend him to anyone looking for the best DJ / Entertainment around for your wedding reception or any occasion! A+++++++++

Recently Married

Showtime Entertainment did a wonderful job with our wedding. Every step of the way went smoothly from contacting them to picking our music, and even the day of the wedding. Our DJ was Matt, and he did a wonderful job picking music that interested the different crowds at our wedding. I got so many compliments from the guests that they thoroughly enjoyed the music. I would recommend to anyone looking for a DJ. They also did a good job with the slideshow.

Leia
10/24/2014

Tony Pechacek , owner of Showtime Entertainment LLC, was amazing to work with! We met with him several times before the wedding and he took care of every detail. He was our super fun MC of ceremonies, energetic DJ and he also provided us with our photo booth and slide show. He was such a huge part of our day and made everything special. Tony was with us all day long - from before the ceremony, until after our last song was played. Our guests danced the whole night and the floor was packed until midnight when we had to leave. Tony, with the help of our photographer Beau Petersen, even surprised my groom and me with a special addition to the end of our slide show. It was a really special moment, that I will never forget. His staff that was with him for the photo booth was equally as great. Our guests really loved getting their picture strips right away and the props were so fun. We were provided with all the copies of the photo booth strips in a leather photo album (which our guests wrote special messages in), a cd of all the photo booth pictures and a cd of the complete slide show. I can't imagine having picked a better person/company to provide such an important aspect of the most important day of my life. Everything was perfect and I wouldn't change a thing! Thank you Tony!!

Services Used: DJ, Entertainer

We used Showtime Entertainment for our wedding back in October and were thoroughly satisfied. Not only were they our DJ service, but they also did a photo booth and slideshow at our wedding. Tony is fantastic as setting up dates and details. He then introduced us to the DJ would be at our wedding so we could make sure everything is ready and to our liking. We had Matt as our DJ and he was perfect. He kept us informed of everything that was going on without rushing us and was flexible throughout the night. The music was always great!!! Can't recommend these guys ENOUGH!!!! :)

Sarah
10/17/2014

Tony was the most professional, helpful and amazing DJ for our wedding. Everything went perfectly, he played everything we wanted, he kept the party going and made such a great evening! He made the most amazing slideshow for our wedding that definitely tied the whole night together! I recommend him to everyone!!

Connie
10/11/2014

This was our daughter April and Dan's wedding at Settlement Hill farm in Hudson Wisconsin, We had the best DJ Paul. He was so engaged with the crowd, From the wedding ceremony thru the end of the dance Paul kept the party going. He reminded guests to sign the guest tree, announced for seconds on dinner, when to move up stairs for the dance and kept the dance floor full by playing great music and working the dancers to the floor. Paul became part of our wedding party and that's what makes a great event. I would recommend Paul for a wedding event he was awesome!!! Also booking with your company was easy and any questions before the event were answered to provide us the information we needed for planning.

Amanda
10/04/2014

We had Matt as our DJ and also had a slideshow done by showtime. We could not have been happier with the services we received for our wedding day. Matt did everything we asked him to and was very professional and personable with us. We made some changes on the day of and he was more than happy to accommodate everything we wanted. He was very interactive with our guests and everyone had a great time. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ!!!

Recently Married

Tony was an excellent DJ. The evening was great and many compliments from the guests on the great variety of music. The dance floor was full and fun all evening.

Great service would recommend to anyone!

Laura
09/27/2014

Tony was an absolute delight to work with! He was very professional, punctual, flexible, not to mention very easy to connect with to communicate ideas. His end product speaks for itself- I could not have asked for anything better! I will be recommending all of his services to friends, family, and anyone who asks! Showtime Enrertainment is the company you want to handle all of your celebrations no matter how big or small!

Services Used: Photography
Jennifer
09/20/2014

We heard nothing but good things about Showtime Entertainment from family and friends! They did not let us down! Everything went wonderful and we would recommend them to all of our family and friends. The DJ's are not only professional but they are so much fun and keep the party rolling! They are also like the "planner" of the wedding by putting together the the timeline of the day and going by it perfectly.

Jessica
09/06/2014

Showtime Entertainment was absolutely wonderful to work with for our photo booth!! It was a huge hit, and so happy we took the chance!! Our photo booth attended Ryan was outstanding and so professional. He even jumped in and took a few pictures with us, we couldn't have asked for a better guy to work with. Showtime was definitely worth every penny! From working with Tony (getting everything set into place) to Ryan, to the photo album we got in the end. Thanks again for a wonderful experience, if we ever have a bigger event we will definitely be back :)

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths