Showtime Entertainment LLC

Showtime Entertainment LLC

Events By Anthony Thomas

River Falls, WI 54022 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used Showtime Entertainment for our wedding back in October and were thoroughly satisfied. Not only were they our DJ service, but they also did a photo booth and slideshow at our wedding. Tony is fantastic as setting up dates and details. He then introduced us to the DJ would be at our wedding so we could make sure everything is ready and to our liking. We had Matt as our DJ and he was perfect. He kept us informed of everything that was going on without rushing us and was flexible throughout the night. The music was always great!!! Can't recommend these guys ENOUGH!!!! :)

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough good things about Tony and Showtime Entertainment. Not only was he organized but he was extremely professional which made it so we didn't have to worry about a thing when it came to the day of our wedding. I highly, highly recommend Tony. We couldn't have been happier!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Before we even had a date set or a venue picked, I had already picked my DJ! I found Tony (owner) and Matt (our DJ) at a wedding fair after being engaged for a few short months and I knew that no one else would fill the shoes. Thankfully my now-husband went along with my decision. Tony met with us two or three times and helped us come up with a timeline for the wedding, he saw through all the details and made it a lot easier for us. Then Matt delivered! He was so charismatic and hilarious he won over the hearts of several of my engaged friends on the market for a dj. Our dance started at 8 p.m. and the dance floor was packed until 1 p.m. We had the option to extend the dj service by an additional hour the night of for a pretty nominal fee and it was the best decision we made. When I say the dance floor was packed, during the cupid shuffle the entire shed was full of dancers and then the dance extended outdoors through both doors. Our wedding would not have been as memorable if it wasn't for this DJ company. There is a reason that out of 50-some reviews they have 5-stars!

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great job! Tony has personality, and a clear speaking voice for everyone to hear. High performance speakers and amplifiers used for fantastic sound. Requested songs were almost immediate, one of the most important aspects I believe in a DJ to provide. Nice lighting and very punctual. Hire Tony for your event!

• Wedding: 12/21/2013
Aaron
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tony is great to work with. He is very professional & organized

• Wedding: 11/09/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Showtime Entertainment was more than just a DJ. Their expert opinion was very beneficial in helping us plan every detail for the day and their performance was excellent! I would definitely recommend them!

• Wedding: 11/02/2013
Rachel
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tony Pechacek did a wonderful job providing DJ, photo booth and general emceeing services at our daugher's wedding reception. Extremely professional. Very punctual. Exceeded all our expectations. Would strongly recommend!

• Wedding: 10/26/2013
Hal
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We loved our DJ and received many positive comments about him from guests and the wedding party. He was very accommodating to what we wanted and was lots of fun! He was great. We have lots of friends getting married in the future that asked for his information.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Wow! A big thank-you to Tony for his service, flexibility, and professionalism from the moment we booked. A DJ can make or break an event, and it is one item on a couple's to do list that you will not want to cut any corners. I would recommend Showtime Entertainment to all of my family and friends. Our wedding reception was perfect! Showtime Entertainment is by far one of the most profound DJ companies in the Mpls/St. Paul area. He was the BEST MC of the night. Never once was the dance floor empty. Our guests are still talking about the music and fun experience. My favorite aspect of Showtime Entertainment comes down to the details. The breakdown of the entire day was set in stone and everything went very smooth because of the service Showtime Entertainment provided. Tony and his team are great and we cannot thank them enough!

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
Kellie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tony and his crew were outstanding! He was understanding and flexible to our schedule and traditions at our reception. I love that they were always so interested in our wedding and were always so excited and energetic. You didn't just feel like another customer. They put quality services and care into their business. We HIGHLY recommend them! The photo-booth was worth every penny.

• Wedding: 10/05/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Don't even bother contacting anybody else! Showtime Entertainment is the best! The owner Tony was extremely professional, well orgainzed, punctual and a blast to work with. We had no idea how to begin planning everything. From the moment we sat down with him for the inital consultation, we were blown away. He outlined everything from the ceremony time to the last dance. We never had to look at the clock or wonder what was happening next. Everything flowed perfectly and he got people to dance and join in that never do! When our first contracted reception venue backed out on us Tony personally spent hours contacting venues to find us a new one. They even gave us a discount when we booked them because of Tony! I had people asking me all night how we found "that DJ." I even had people call me the next day and say how much fun he made everything. Showtime Entertainment books up fast so call them right away! You won't find anyone better!

• Wedding: 09/28/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing to work this this company!! I would recommend them to anyone. Very professional helpful and great to have at my event!

• Wedding: 09/28/2013
Sari
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tony and Matt were amazing to work with. Tony took a lot of time to make sure we had everything in order and that everything we needed was met! Matt was our DJ at the wedding and did an amazing job. Everyone was dancing and enjoying themselves!

• Wedding: 09/21/2013
Katy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Matt Mountain was our DJ. He was wonderful. Everything from the moment we first talked to Tony on the phone to the end of the dance was perfect. I would highly recommend Showtime Entertainment.
Tony was easy to work with and receptive to all our questions and concerns. He also helped us to plan a time line for the entire day. Great all around experience.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Would recommend Showtime Entertainment to everyone! Professional, fun and put on great music for our dance! They also really helped the day to flow smoothly from start to finish.

• Flexibility: 5.0

We had a blast along with everyone else! Thank you!!

• Wedding: 08/30/2013
Michelle
715-821-1100
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards