Shore Catering

4.7
Flexibility
Matt & Liz
09/08/2012

Shore Catering catered our daughter's wedding reception and they were excellent. Patty is experienced, knows the business, very friendly and a pleasure to work with. She worked with us to come up with a tremendous menu and also arranged for our tables, chairs, tent and linens. The staff who worked the reception were wonderful. Last but not least the food was outstanding.

We would not hesitate to use Shore Catering in the future and would recommend them to anyone. Matt & Liz Kurtz

Services Used: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Cake
Anonymous
2+ years ago

Shore Caterering is awesome. Patty and Bill were so helpful in personalizing my menu. Having hot chocolate chip cookies served on the dance floor was a real hit. People are still talking about the amazing food that they had at the wedding. The wait staff and chef were dynamite. Can't wait to have another event for them to cater.

Services Used: Catering

I am an extremely demanding customer and find it amazing that I could not even find a tiny flaw. I dreaded having a wedding celebration partly because of having to deal with the "vendors". SHORE CATERING WAS PERFECTION FROM DAY ONE! It is extremely rare to have such wonderful service and attention. To be honest, I kept waiting for something to happen or not happen but it never did. They truly excelled at making my wedding exactly as I wished. They took care of everything from my fairly freqent changes and questions to the linens and exceptional bartending referrals. With everything going so well in the planning stages, we decided to ask them to cater a breakfast at our home for our out of town guests. For a lot less money and logistical issues than it would be to take everyone out to a restaurant, we had an absolutely great, relaxing breakfast in our home. (And how about this, that morning Patty called to make sure everything was going well...Yeah, she didn't have to do that the night before at the reception because both she and Bill were there. Do you ever have that happen??)

Do yourself a favor and give yourself the privilege of having these fine folks cater your wedding or any special event. I truly felt catered to. I so enjoyed my wedding and really did not think I would. Shore Catering is top shelf in every aspect. I could go on and on...and I have to all friends and family. They have set the standard and I would never use anyone else for my needs. (I did, unfortunately have to use several caterers in Houston for a work-related week long function and let's just say it went as expected. Typical. Forgettable. Standard. Mediocre. Everything Shore Catering is NOTt! I just knew none of them could hold a candle to Shore Catering. ) I totally endorse and recommend Shore Catering. I can't thank them enough for making my wedding!. And if you're not in New Jersey, consider moving your event here...they are THAT worth it!

Services Used: Catering

This company did the most fantastic job I've ever seen. All of the guest (80) complemented this company. The food was delicious and the presentation was perfect. The servers were everywhere and professional . They made this wedding one to remember. Anna Voegelin Mother of the Groom.

Services Used: Catering

The food was delicious and the service was amazing!

Services Used: Catering

My experience with this caterer was far more than I expected. From Patti, with whom I made arrangements from Florida, I received a lot of help with the menu, a number for a bartender, the tent set-up, tables. linens, tables set as I wanted them, and a minister, who was wonderful, to perform our ceremony. I changed directions in menu quite a few times, as well as changing placement of chairs, one place for the wedding and a move to the tent for the reception. All these changes she took without a word of complaint and all in good humor. Her staff arrived on schedule, completed all tasks efficiently and smilingly, even to repacking some antique toasting goblets, and knowing exactly where they were the next day. Everything went off beautifully . The butler served h'or d'oevres were delicious and plantiful, the dinner was delicious, and the cake was ver good. It couln't have been done better and I would highly recommend Patti, her expertise and her wonderful staff to manage any wedding, party, or special event. Very sincerely, Leslie Bettencourt-Meister

Services Used: Catering

I was a very nervous bride, of course. The catering service we received from Shore Catering was even better than I thought it would be.Three months later and my guests are still talking about how wonderful the food and service was at our wedding! Thank you Shore Catering for making our wedding unforgetable!

The Maddens

Services Used: Catering

Shore catering was truly a pleasure to deal with. Their pricing was very reasonable, the quality, preparation and presentation of the food was top notch and the team of waitstaff was friendly and helpful.

Also, after the event they made sure that the venue was neat clean and any leftovers were wrapped up & ready to go!

They made the rehearsal dinner great!

Services Used: Catering

I cant praise this company enough! We began our wedding plans with a dream, a dream of a beach wedding with family & friends & a very different menu. I searched the internet for beach wedding & found shore caterers not realizing it I stumbled into the anchor of my entire event! Patty had the perfect menu of lobster clams shrimp along with chicken & ribs all homemade & delicious! But Patty didnt stop at our stomach she provided assistance in countless ways She found my venue . . a perfect hall on the water in Brick, the tent rental, bartender & even her daughter to be my personal assistant for the day! Andrew & I will remember our wedding forever as a beautiful loving stressless day! Patty we will love you forever thank you!!!

Services Used: Catering

I had a very strong vision for what my wedding & decorations would look like. They were very flexible, understanding, & professional. They helped me set up the table & centerpieces beautifully, at the end of the evening broke down my decorations & boxed them up to take with me at the end of the night. The catering & extra service that comes with the package is well worth the money, VERY inexpensive compared to the other caterers,but without the sacrifice of food quality!! Many compliments were made on the quality & presentation of the food, best of all, if anythings left they'll pack it up & send it home with you! That was helpful for the out of towners whom got together the next day with local family without the bother of cooking, just visiting. I also opted to use them for my rehersal dinner at my family home to alleviate the unexpected high cost of a resturant site & was very pleased with the quality of food as well. Book them if you love to get value for your hard earned dollar, especially if you like great food & exceptional service!!!

Services Used: Catering

Shore Catering did our Rehersal Dinner Lobster Bake at the NJ Shore. From the start they were great to deal with and worked with us on every aspect of this event including coordinating tents, supplies and suggestions for the menu. The day of the event they were outstanding. All their workers were courteous and hard working and the end result with an outstanding lobster bake that only got rave reviews from all who attended. Once they arrived we had little to worry about and the price was very reasonable. This event went so well we have since then used them on 2 different occasions for the same thing with only the same outcome. If your looking to do a lobster bake or anything along those lines, I would highly recommend Shore Catering.

Suzanne
08/17/2013

Patty and Bill and Shore Catering were amazing. Their service and professionalism were above and beyond. The food was perfect. Most of the guests are still raving. I will have only Shore Catering handle any of my forthcoming events.

M
10/05/2013

Some of the food was to bland. Maybe due to our culture we loving cooking with heaven spices and herb.
Servers and presentation was of first quality! I have called w lots of question, to hang up with a great assurance everything was being taken care of. Pat and Sue always was happy to answer and help in anyway. Thank you for making this wedding unforgettable one.

Services Used: Catering

Shore Catering catered our BBQ for our Employee Appreciation event.
It poured that day. That did not damped the spirits of the Shore Catering Staff. Jess and Adam were extremely professional, always had smiles on their faces and couldn't do enough for us.

Adam grilled outside in the pouring rain where we had an overhang that the grill could sit under and went back and forth to our building bringing the hot dogs and hamburgers. They also brought veggie burgers. Since we didn't have as many staff that would want that, Adam told those employees to let him know when they wanted their veggie burger and would then deliver them right to the employee.

Jess made sure that we never got low on food, assisted the employees and answered all questions. We didn't have to lift a finger to set-up or clean up.

The food was excellent. I did not receive a single complaint from an employee or board member. We will definitely be using Shore Catering again.

Erin
09/22/2012
4.7

Just wanted to share with you what an amazing job your staff did at our wedding on Saturday. Everyone was so professional, incorporated the look we were going for, and above all provided amazing service and delicious food. The cocktail hour was smooth, your chef accommodated changes to the day and was an excellent communicator, and your wait staff worked their butts off to make it happen. We are 100% satisfied with Shore Catering and can not wait to refer some new customers to you. From day one, you and your staff have been professional, informative, and above all kind.

Services Used: Catering

I had these for another party and they were great! Would recommend friends to them even for weddings!