Shew-sical Entertainment Services

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We had a lot of unique requests for our wedding but Matt Shew handled them all flawlessly! We could not haved asked for a better DJ/MC experience, not just on the day of the wedding but with all the correspondence leading up to it as well. Nicole and Matt are such wonderful people, we are already trying to come up with another event of some sort just so we can work with them again :) Highly recommend!

Recently Married

We had Mike as our DJ from Shew-sical. From the very beginning, we worked with the owners of the company and then they assigned us one of their DJs. I was EXTREMELY please with Mike and so were our guests.

After I sent Mike our wedding day itinerary, he called me and went over all of the details to make sure everything was perfect. Even on the wedding day, he worked in some last minute changes and requests FLAWLESSLY. He was so nice and so flexible. I really appreciated everything he did.

Mike was in charge of our ceremony and reception music and everything was perfect. We had guests on the dance floor all night long.

Thanks, Shew-sical!

Services Used: DJ

The moment I talked to Nicole for the first time I knew that Shew-sical was the perfect DJ for our wedding. Nicole was amazing from the start- she offered suggestions, was always flexible, friendly. After meeting with Nicole for our consultation we knew she had to be our DJ for our wedding. When things ran behind she made everything run and flow smoothly. Thank you Nicole for making our wedding Perfect!

Services Used: DJ

I got the recommendation for Shewsical through my catering company, Savory Spoon. I went on with my fingers crossed and booked them without looking at any reviews or meeting them in person. NOT DISAPPOINTED AT ALL! They sent Jeff-great looking guy, professional and modern. He played all my songs perfectly that I wanted. He wasn't cheesy but knew what songs to play when to get the party started. Also very reasonably priced for the awesome service that they offered! I highly recommend them to DJ your wedding :-) Don't think I could've gotten anyone much better! Thanks Shewsical!

Recently Married

Matt was an incredibly DJ/MC for our wedding! He was very flexible, friendly, professional, clearly experienced. He took cues from our suggested artists list and made sure everyone was having a good time on the dance floor. He also did a great job at making sure all the toasts/announcements etc were running smoothly, and pronounced all my bridal party's names correctly for the announcements (no small feat!). Couldn't have asked for a better DJ.

Services Used: DJ

Shewsical was so helpful and professional in the planning of our wedding day. They listened to what we wanted and what we didn't want and did exactly what we said. They were upbeat but still kept it classy for our wedding. They were so sweet and wanted our wedding to be perfect for us and it was!

Recently Married

Mike A was the DJ for our reception. I can't say enough great things about him and Shew-sical! Mike made sure all of the details were in order and coordinated things very well with all of my other vendors. He kept me and our guests on the dance floor all night! I will definitely be recommending Shew-sical to all of my friends!

Services Used: DJ

I was pretty impressed with Shewsical! We met with Nicole shortly before our wedding to go over preferences. Matt met with me briefly as I was getting ready to make sure he had our processional music queued up right and the ceremony went fine. I had a fairly substantial list of music I wanted played and throughout the evening I was really happy to hear everything. Matt was creative with our introduction, since we hadn't planned anything in particular for when we entered our reception, but he noticed our centerpieces and chose something based on them. Their fees were reasonable and they're part of FABnet so we got a discount. I'd recommend them!

Recently Married

I was very pleased with Tim, our DJ from Shew-sical Entertainment. He was flexible and attentive and played all of our song requests. He had a great sense of humor and was not cheesy at all, which was a major priority of ours! We were a bit wary of the low pricing in comparison to other DJ services in the area but decided to go ahead and book without having heard/seen videos or performances from the company. We were pleasantly surprised because Shew-sical truly delivered high quality service for both our ceremony and our reception. I can honestly say that our DJ was better than the ones at the past 3 weddings that we attended and I'm pretty sure we paid less for it. I highly recommend their services!

Services Used: DJ

Dustin was our DJ and he was perfect! The introductions went perfectly, the music flowed well, and everyone had a blast!! Thanks!

1 Review
Recently Married

I was so impressed by Shewsical Entertainment on my wedding day! They were so pleasant to work with during my whole planning process, very professional and flexible. Nicole was our DJ at the wedding and she was fabulous! So much fun and my guests loved every minute. I highly recommend Shewsical as a DJ company. Thanks again!

Services Used: DJ

Shew-sical has now done 2 or 3 of our friend's weddings including ours, and what can I say? They are far and beyond the best DJing service out there. Not only are they easy to work with, but they are the nicest people ever, personal, always have a good time, and got everyone at our wedding dancing.
To begin, Matt was our DJ. He is the absolute best. From the ceremony to the end of the reception, Matt ensured everything worked properly, and our favorite music was played. If he saw a song wasn't getting many dancers, he would play something different to get people back onto the dance floor. From the past 6 weddings I've been to the last 2 years, each time Shew-sical does it, people are dancing and having a great time.
Matt's professionalism was beyond anything. He was always fun to work with and kept the energy of the wedding alive. There are 2 things people walk away from a wedding talking about, food/drinks and the music.
Make the choice we did and you will be very happy on your wedding day, go with Shew-sical. Meet up with them, discuss what you want, and they will deliver. They are at a lot of open houses. They're wonderful.

Thanks a lot Shew-sical- you guys were perfect!!! :)

KAREN
09/06/2014

DJ service was top notch! Our DJ was Dustin and he was very professional ans responsive to my music selection needs at our wedding reception. He provided every type of music from country, pop and oldies to top 40. He was very flexible with all of our wedding guest request of music and knew songs that I did not want played and stuck to it. They also provided dancing lights for my venue.I highly recommend Shew-sical for any DJ needs and will use them again in the future.

Services Used: DJ

I loved working with Nicole. She made the process so easy and smooth. My husband and I enjoyed picking out songs for each special moment. When a special song would play that we picked out we were instantly looking for each other to dance with. Nicole helped throughout the whole wedding reception by coming and talking to us and guiding us through all of the traditions we wanted to capture. She stayed true to our do not play list and played all of the songs that we wanted. She really helped make our reception so much fun!

Services Used: DJ

Nicole was wonderful at our wedding! She did the ceremony and our reception and her attitude and personality made the night that much more fun. I swear she read my mind sometimes when she was playing certain songs! There were a few requests that she ran past my husband and I before playing and I very much appreciated that!

Services Used: DJ

Robert was amazing at our wedding. He touched base with us a few times at the beginning of the reception and it was just enough to ensure things were going as planned without pulling us away from the day. He played all of our song requests without making the changes in genre seem awkward and the dance floor was packed all night.

Our dealings with Matt were great as well. From the initial conversation to the final confirmation, we felt Matt knew what we wanted and was willing to ensure we had a great day.