Sheri's Edible Designs

Flexibility:
 (5.0/5.0)

Sort By:

Private User 6 Reviews
Sheri was amazing to work with! Sheri did an amazing job on the cakes! We did a grooms cake which was a Boston Red Sox cake that blew us away! There was so much detail and tasted so good! Our wedding cake was also amazing she did an ombre look on it and it turned out absolutely beautiful and all of our guest were amazed! WE had nothing but complements on the way it tasted and looked!
Wedding: Recently Married
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Sheri's cakes are beautiful and most importantly, delicious! Sheri made our wedding cake, a groom's cake, and two tiny cakes for the groom's twin nieces first birthday (which happened to be our wedding day) and everything tasted amazing. She also includes a separate (already packaged) anniversary tier when she delivers your wedding cake, which is really convenient. The cake flavor tasting was one of our favorite parts of wedding planning - the number and variety of flavors Sheri has are impressive and we were thrilled she let us use more than one flavor for our cake (we wouldn't have been able to narrow it down). The Island Time really does taste just like a margarita and the raspberry almond is amazing! The only concern we had was that Sheri took quite a bit of time to respond to emails (something I have seen in previous reviews on WeddingWire), but we shouldn't have worried. The designs she came up with were phenomenal and she was quick to respond to things the closer we got to the big day. Our guests are still raving about the cake (and even though our cake was supposed to feed significantly more than our number of guests, there were ZERO left-overs...I've had more than one girlfriend confess to stealing multiple pieces of cake)!
Wedding: 05/18/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Our wedding cake was not only gorgeous but delicious! I can't wait to eat the anniversary tier:) Sheri is incredibly talented and we thoroughly enjoyed the cake from the initial tasting to the final product.
Wedding: 10/27/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Sheri from Sheri's edible designs is awesome. We had such a great time with her while doing our cake testing. Our wedding cake looked spectacular, and the groom's cake she did of our 90 lb. lab was a total hit at our reception. It was amazing what she created from just a photograph I provided via email. I would highly recommend her to any bride (or person) looking for someone to help create a beautiful cake for their special day.
Wedding: 10/27/2012
4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Sheri is a true artist! Our wedding cake is the prettiest I have seen, it was covered in sugar flowers and stunning. Most importantly it was delicious!!
Wedding: 10/13/2012
4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I live in Ohio and got married on Hilton Head so all plans were made on line. Sheri was easy to work with and made us a beach themed cake that was exactly what we wanted. Not only was it beautiful but delicious.
The only concern I had was she was slow to respond to emails which made me a little nervous. I need not have worried as she did a beautiful job. Thanks, Sheri. Linda
Columbus, Ohio
Wedding: 09/20/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Our wedding cake by Sheri's Edible Designs was absolutely beautiful beyond words! Sheri was so great to work with and really took my orginal idea and spun it with her own creativity and talent to make it the most beautiful and delicious cake I have ever eaten! I highly recommend Sheri's Edible Designs to any bride and groom looking for a beautiful and tasty addition to their big day. You will love working with Sheri!
Wedding: 07/27/2012

Anonymous 5 Reviews
Custom cake design and personal attention were outstanding! The flavors of the cakes, though, set her apart! Custom flavors like "It's Island Time", "Pink Champagne", "Caramel Praline", and "Chocolate Mint" are amazingly delicious!
Wedding: 2+ years ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Sheri is amazing at what she does. She is very creative and has beautiful ideas. The wedding cake she created was not only gorgeous and matched our beach theme perfectly, but it tasted absolutely delicious. Her Flavors are amazing. The cakes were so great at the tasting, we ordered another cake for our rehearsal dinner. They were so awesome, everyone is still talking about them.
Wedding: 07/27/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We loved working with Sheri. She was so incredibly sweet. First, I'm so glad we did a tasting! I had my heart set on a red velvet cake - until I tried Sheri's Raspberry Almond, it was fantastic! So, we opted for a 4 tiered cake with 4 different flavors. Guests loved it. The hit of the night was the Lemon Curd, our family is STILL talking about that cake! The cake looked beautiful. I showed Sheri a picture of a cake I'd found online and she executed it flawlessly. It was stunning. Not to mention the most delicious wedding cake I'd ever tried. (I can't STAND when people say "oh, no one cares about the cake anyways" to justify a grocery store cake. Yes! A GOOD cake is a MUST.)

The groom's cake was so fun, too! Sheri and I just brainstormed and again, the cake was executed wonderfully. Camouflage with a hunting rifle and a "Power-T" - my husband loved it.

Would recommend Sheri to anyone. She is wonderful and delivers an outstanding product. You won't be disappointed.
Wedding: 06/16/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Sheri was amazing through the entire planning process for our cake. I had to plan the entire wedding in Hilton Head from Ontario, Canada, and she was excellent about answering my emails promptly and with all the information I needed. My now-husband and I went to consult with her about a month and a half before the wedding, and she was really great about scheduling around all the other meetings we had during our time there. She was also very well prepared and professional, answering all our questions easily and being very accommodating to our situation.
Our cake was beautiful and exactly what I envisioned, as well as delicious.
In short, she 100% earned this 5/5 rating in my eyes.
Wedding: 05/20/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Where to begin about how much I love Sheri...I am a wedding planner in Virginia so I was very particular when choosing my vendors for my May wedding in Hilton Head. I instantly fell in love with Sheri's beautiful designs. Her cakes are the best I have ever seen and tasted (and I've tasted a LOT of wedding cakes!) Her custom design for our wedding cake received so many compliments. It took us a while to choose a flavor because they were all so delicious! She did our groom's cake as well, and everyone was amazed by her work. I'm not sure why any bride would go with another baker. Sheri's work is truly incredible. Thank you so much for helping make our day so wonderful. We love you!!
Wedding: 05/19/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Sheri's Edible Designs is the best of the best for wedding cakes in Hilton Head Island, SC! Sheri was wonderful to work with, took great care to ensure we received the exact cakes we wanted (she made us an amazing groom's cake, as well!), and was completely budget-friendly!

We had multiple guests comment that our wedding cake was "the best cake they've ever eaten" and that the groom's cake (a sports cake featuring my husband's 3 favorite teams) was "so cool!" 5 Stars isn't even enough for Sheri's Edible Designs.

For flavors we had Traditional wedding cake, Strawberry, Island Time, and Vanilla Custard. All were delicious!
Wedding: 05/12/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Leave everything in her hands and rest assured everything will be done to perfection. She is a gifted artist.
Wedding: 05/05/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The wedding cake designed by Sherie was a wonderful highlight of our daughter's wedding. She took a sentimental idea and turned it into something that everyone phtographed. It was delicious! So unique ...beyond descriptive words!
Wedding: 05/04/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Sheri was great to work with! So professional and timely on all questions during the planning/decision process. Provides a wonderful tasting session to decide on flavors. The design was exactly what we had in mind and absolutely beautiful! The cake was DELICIOUS too! We could not be happier!! Thank you Sheri!
Wedding: 04/21/2012