Sheraton Houston Brookhollow

Value:
Flexibility:
(4.7 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything was excellent! Very professional and accommodating staff. Would definitly recommend

Sheraton Houston Brookhollow responded with the following comments:

I'm so happy to hear that the Sheraton Brookhollow staff and myself were able to help your guests enjoy their stay with us!

Feel free to visit us again!

Services Used: Transportation
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Excellent service and great venue

• Wedding: 10/05/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Ricky
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brandi English and her staff at the Sheraton Hotel were very helpful in providing excellent services to us during our wedding weekend at the Sheraton. Our bridal party used the Laurel Suite on 9/27/14. Hair and makeup staff came and loved the set up. In addition, it provided us a central, convenient location to get ready. The food and drinks were also great as were the staff. Also, at the end of the night we were able to invite our wedding guests back to the hotel bar for a little after party. It was fantastic, exactly what we needed. We would highly recommend using this venue again for future events.

Hi Uyen,

We enjoyed hosting you and are so happy you decided to stay with us! It was great working with you as well! I'm happy to hear you and your guests had a wonderful time at the reception and enjoyed their night stay with us.

Please feel free to share any pictures with us as we'd love to showcase our couples.

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
Services Used: Beauty & Health, Transportation, Unique Services (Other)
Uyen
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brandi was a huge help in making this event successful. She was always readily available to answer questions and make suggestions. Accommodations were great. The weekend went very smoothly and we had a wonderful time.

Sheraton Houston Brookhollow responded with the following comments:

Feel free to visit us again and share any pictures with us as we'd love to showcase our couples!

• Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding guests stayed at this hotel

• Wedding: 07/11/2014
Services Used: Transportation
Pamela
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brandi was fantastic! Everything ran smoothly and my guests enjoyed their stay at the Sheraton.

Sheraton Houston Brookhollow responded with the following comments:

Feel free to visit us again!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Brandi and the staff at Sheraton Brookhollow were all wonderful! We only had our Ceremony at the hotel and had about 30 guests stay the entire weekend. Planning with Brandi was a ease, she was very quick to respond to emails to any questions I had. I also stopped by a few times because I was in the neighborhood and Brandi was always available to meet. She is very friendly and professional and definitely someone you want to work with during a stressful planning phase! She also had great suggestions to make our ceremony even better. I definitely recommend this venue for weddings and events. From Brandi, to the front desk staff, to the restaurant/bar staff...everyone made our stay and our guests stay very enjoyable. Thank you Brandi for all of your help with everything! You are truly the best!

Sheraton Houston Brookhollow responded with the following comments:

Kristina! It was great working with you as well! I'm happy to hear you and your guests had a wonderful time at the ceremony and enjoyed their night stay with us.

Please feel free to share any pictures with us.

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brandi was great to work with. Very sweet and accommodating. My wedding day prep was perfect!

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
Courtney
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brandi English, our wedding event coordinator, was the best--we liked her from the first moment we met her, and she calmly managed our wedding arrangements and my nervousness without ever losing her cool. She was absolutely great; we couldn't have done it without her!

Sheraton Houston Brookhollow responded with the following comments:

Hi Amy! It was great working with you as well! I'm happy to hear you and your guests had a wonderful time at the reception and enjoyed their night stay with us.

Please feel free to share any pictures with us. I can't believe that you are already approaching your anniversary!

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had a wonderful time and my guest as well.thank yoi

• Wedding: 04/13/2014
sharon
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Love working with Brandi English. She pleased us with everything and went above and beyond to accommodate our special requests.

Sheraton Houston Brookhollow responded with the following comments:

Berenice! It was great working with you as well! I'm happy to hear you and your guests had a wonderful time at the reception and enjoyed their night stay with us.

Please feel free to share any pictures with us.

• Wedding: 03/15/2014
Berenice
  • Flexibility: 5.0

everything went smoothly we loved the hotel, staff were all great and very helpful;

• Wedding: 03/01/2014
p
  • Flexibility: 5.0

the Sheraton had a beautiful updated facility that accommodated our needs perfectly. the parlor suite was ideal for a "hang out" between rooms for family and the bridal party. the laurel room was perfect for the bridal shower as well as a perfect spot for the bride and maids to all get ready before the wedding. service was great from the wedding coordinator, brandi, to the front desk...everyone was super

Sheraton Houston Brookhollow responded with the following comments:

I'm so happy to hear you and your guests enjoyed your time with us at the Sheraton Brookhollow Hotel and we look forward to seeing you back! It was great working with you and your family :)

• Wedding: 02/22/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
heather
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This Hotel was one of the most professional businesses I have ever stayed at. The staff was polite, professional, accommodating, and friendly at all times. The entire staff from check-in to check-out was professional and very accommodating. Brandy helped make this stay an absolute enjoyable event. My daughter Harmony had her wedding in Houston at Bell Tower and I could not have done everything needed to be done with the help of the hotel and Brandy. My hat is off to the staff and to the Sheraton on Brookhollow. Congratulaltions to your industry for hiring each employee at this location. Each employee deserves a five star rating. Respectfully, Pat Brown (Mother of the Bride).

Hi Mrs. Pat,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! I will be sure to share it with our employees. I'm so happy to hear you and your guests enjoyed your time with us at the Sheraton Brookhollow Hotel and we look forward to seeing you back!

It was a true joy working with you and your daughters for such a special occasion! Take Care :)

• Wedding: 02/18/2014
Patricia
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding at the Sheraton Brookhollow was fantastic! We had an amazing time, and the team there did the best they could to make sure our wedding went off without a hitch. Brandi was always very patient with our million questions, and when we had some problems, she was great in trying to help us figure it out. Out of all the vendors I used, the Sheraton is probably the only one I would give five-stars.

The rooms were amazing, and we got a great rate for guests. They were very accommodating when we brought outside food in, and we're definitely grateful that they were all patient with us.

• Flexibility: 5.0

The event was fabulous and went flawlessly all thanks to the staff at the Sheraton Brookhollow. Thank you guys so much!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
713-613-0652
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards