Sheraton Houston Brookhollow

Value:
Flexibility:
(4.7 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

the Laurel suite was wonderful for the bridal prep, and all of our guests staying at the hotel had a very nice stay

• Wedding: 11/22/2014
Virginia
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything was excellent! Very professional and accommodating staff. Would definitly recommend

Sheraton Houston Brookhollow responded with the following comments:

I'm so happy to hear that the Sheraton Brookhollow staff and myself were able to help your guests enjoy their stay with us!

Feel free to visit us again!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Excellent service and great venue

• Wedding: 10/05/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Ricky
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brandi English and her staff at the Sheraton Hotel were very helpful in providing excellent services to us during our wedding weekend at the Sheraton. Our bridal party used the Laurel Suite on 9/27/14. Hair and makeup staff came and loved the set up. In addition, it provided us a central, convenient location to get ready. The food and drinks were also great as were the staff. Also, at the end of the night we were able to invite our wedding guests back to the hotel bar for a little after party. It was fantastic, exactly what we needed. We would highly recommend using this venue again for future events.

Hi Uyen,

We enjoyed hosting you and are so happy you decided to stay with us! It was great working with you as well! I'm happy to hear you and your guests had a wonderful time at the reception and enjoyed their night stay with us.

Please feel free to share any pictures with us as we'd love to showcase our couples.

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
Services Used: Beauty & Health, Transportation, Unique Services (Other)
Uyen
4.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Brandi was very helpful in working with the bride and groom's families to host guests at the Sheraton-Brookhollow. She set up the room block for the guests, the guest transportation (shuttle) to and from our wedding venue, made sure the hotel bar hours were extended for the guests, booked multiple rooms for the families including the wedding prep room/food for the bride and attendants and arranged for the guests to receive favor boxes at the front desk on arrival. I'm sure there is much more she did behind the scenes. The groomsmen were able to leave their tuxes at the front desk when they left to be picked up later and returned. All went smoothly. Her work was professional and calls/emails were promptly handled.

Sheraton Houston Brookhollow responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for highlighting our staff's dedication to ensure that you and your guests had a great time with us! I'm happy to hear you and your guests had a wonderful time at the reception, took advantage of our services, and enjoyed their night stay with us.

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Dress & Attire, Favors & Gifts, Transportation
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

The Sheraton and more particularly Brandi English did a wonderful job keeping in contact and help provide any services and rooms for my wedding.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Brandi was a huge help in making this event successful. She was always readily available to answer questions and make suggestions. Accommodations were great. The weekend went very smoothly and we had a wonderful time.

Sheraton Houston Brookhollow responded with the following comments:

Feel free to visit us again and share any pictures with us as we'd love to showcase our couples!

• Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding guests stayed at this hotel

• Wedding: 07/11/2014
Pamela
3.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.5
  • Responsiveness: 3.5
  • Professionalism: 3.5
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 3.5

This venue provided rooms for my wedding guests, both family and friends. They felt very welcomed and enjoyed the cleanliness of the rooms and friendly staff.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brandi was fantastic! Everything ran smoothly and my guests enjoyed their stay at the Sheraton.

Sheraton Houston Brookhollow responded with the following comments:

Feel free to visit us again!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Brandi and the staff at Sheraton Brookhollow were all wonderful! We only had our Ceremony at the hotel and had about 30 guests stay the entire weekend. Planning with Brandi was a ease, she was very quick to respond to emails to any questions I had. I also stopped by a few times because I was in the neighborhood and Brandi was always available to meet. She is very friendly and professional and definitely someone you want to work with during a stressful planning phase! She also had great suggestions to make our ceremony even better. I definitely recommend this venue for weddings and events. From Brandi, to the front desk staff, to the restaurant/bar staff...everyone made our stay and our guests stay very enjoyable. Thank you Brandi for all of your help with everything! You are truly the best!

Sheraton Houston Brookhollow responded with the following comments:

Kristina! It was great working with you as well! I'm happy to hear you and your guests had a wonderful time at the ceremony and enjoyed their night stay with us.

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brandi was great to work with. Very sweet and accommodating. My wedding day prep was perfect!

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
Courtney
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brandi English, our wedding event coordinator, was the best--we liked her from the first moment we met her, and she calmly managed our wedding arrangements and my nervousness without ever losing her cool. She was absolutely great; we couldn't have done it without her!

Sheraton Houston Brookhollow responded with the following comments:

Hi Amy! It was great working with you as well! I'm happy to hear you and your guests had a wonderful time at the reception and enjoyed their night stay with us.

Please feel free to share any pictures with us. I can't believe that you are already approaching your anniversary!

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had a wonderful time and my guest as well.thank yoi

• Wedding: 04/13/2014
sharon
4.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Guests for our wedding stayed at Brookwhollow, though our event was about a mile away at the Rainbow Lodge. I didn't stay there, but I'm told the staff was more than helpful. The biggest drawback for our guests was the construction traffic. I was very pleased to find a reasonable price for a safe space for our guests who aren't used to driving in Houston. Also, each floor had one or two wheelchair-accessible rooms, which was key for our guests. Tiffany was very helpful and even offered a shuttle to and from the wedding for $100. Could have been a great tool if we'd had more people staying, but since it wasn't wheelchair-accessible, it was less helpful for our group, so we didn't use this service.

Services Used: Travel
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Love working with Brandi English. She pleased us with everything and went above and beyond to accommodate our special requests.

Sheraton Houston Brookhollow responded with the following comments:

Berenice! It was great working with you as well! I'm happy to hear you and your guests had a wonderful time at the reception and enjoyed their night stay with us.

• Wedding: 03/15/2014
Berenice
713-613-0652
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards