Sheraton Houston Brookhollow

Flexibility
4.7
Nkechi
12/28/2014

I will definitely recommend her, it was great to work with her and she provided excellent service

Virginia
11/22/2014

the Laurel suite was wonderful for the bridal prep, and all of our guests staying at the hotel had a very nice stay

Recently Married

Everything was excellent! Very professional and accommodating staff. Would definitly recommend

Sheraton Houston Brookhollow responded with the following comments:

I'm so happy to hear that the Sheraton Brookhollow staff and myself were able to help your guests enjoy their stay with us!

Feel free to visit us again!

Ricky
10/05/2014

Excellent service and great venue

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Uyen
09/27/2014

Brandi English and her staff at the Sheraton Hotel were very helpful in providing excellent services to us during our wedding weekend at the Sheraton. Our bridal party used the Laurel Suite on 9/27/14. Hair and makeup staff came and loved the set up. In addition, it provided us a central, convenient location to get ready. The food and drinks were also great as were the staff. Also, at the end of the night we were able to invite our wedding guests back to the hotel bar for a little after party. It was fantastic, exactly what we needed. We would highly recommend using this venue again for future events.

Hi Uyen,

We enjoyed hosting you and are so happy you decided to stay with us! It was great working with you as well! I'm happy to hear you and your guests had a wonderful time at the reception and enjoyed their night stay with us.

Please feel free to share any pictures with us as we'd love to showcase our couples.

Brandi English

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Transportation, Unique Services (Other)
1+ year ago

Brandi was a huge help in making this event successful. She was always readily available to answer questions and make suggestions. Accommodations were great. The weekend went very smoothly and we had a wonderful time.

Sheraton Houston Brookhollow responded with the following comments:

Feel free to visit us again and share any pictures with us as we'd love to showcase our couples!

Pamela
07/11/2014

My wedding guests stayed at this hotel

1+ year ago

Brandi was fantastic! Everything ran smoothly and my guests enjoyed their stay at the Sheraton.

Sheraton Houston Brookhollow responded with the following comments:

Feel free to visit us again!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Brandi and the staff at Sheraton Brookhollow were all wonderful! We only had our Ceremony at the hotel and had about 30 guests stay the entire weekend. Planning with Brandi was a ease, she was very quick to respond to emails to any questions I had. I also stopped by a few times because I was in the neighborhood and Brandi was always available to meet. She is very friendly and professional and definitely someone you want to work with during a stressful planning phase! She also had great suggestions to make our ceremony even better. I definitely recommend this venue for weddings and events. From Brandi, to the front desk staff, to the restaurant/bar staff...everyone made our stay and our guests stay very enjoyable. Thank you Brandi for all of your help with everything! You are truly the best!

Sheraton Houston Brookhollow responded with the following comments:

Kristina! It was great working with you as well! I'm happy to hear you and your guests had a wonderful time at the ceremony and enjoyed their night stay with us.

Please feel free to share any pictures with us.

Courtney
05/31/2014

Brandi was great to work with. Very sweet and accommodating. My wedding day prep was perfect!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Brandi English, our wedding event coordinator, was the best--we liked her from the first moment we met her, and she calmly managed our wedding arrangements and my nervousness without ever losing her cool. She was absolutely great; we couldn't have done it without her!

Sheraton Houston Brookhollow responded with the following comments:

Hi Amy! It was great working with you as well! I'm happy to hear you and your guests had a wonderful time at the reception and enjoyed their night stay with us.

Please feel free to share any pictures with us. I can't believe that you are already approaching your anniversary!

sharon
04/13/2014

I had a wonderful time and my guest as well.thank yoi

Berenice
03/15/2014

Love working with Brandi English. She pleased us with everything and went above and beyond to accommodate our special requests.

Sheraton Houston Brookhollow responded with the following comments:

Berenice! It was great working with you as well! I'm happy to hear you and your guests had a wonderful time at the reception and enjoyed their night stay with us.

Please feel free to share any pictures with us.

1+ year ago

Best place to get marry in Houston.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
p
03/01/2014

everything went smoothly we loved the hotel, staff were all great and very helpful;

heather
02/22/2014

the Sheraton had a beautiful updated facility that accommodated our needs perfectly. the parlor suite was ideal for a "hang out" between rooms for family and the bridal party. the laurel room was perfect for the bridal shower as well as a perfect spot for the bride and maids to all get ready before the wedding. service was great from the wedding coordinator, brandi, to the front desk...everyone was super

Sheraton Houston Brookhollow responded with the following comments:

I'm so happy to hear you and your guests enjoyed your time with us at the Sheraton Brookhollow Hotel and we look forward to seeing you back! It was great working with you and your family :)

Congratulations agian,