Sheraton Great Valley Hotel

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

The Sheraton Hotel in Great Valley was fabulous. They were very professional provided great amenities, great rooms and also had a wonder shuttle bus that was both very flexible and very helpful. Our wedding venue was a few miles from this Sheraton location and both our guests and my wife and I stayed here after our wedding. We were also able to use the hotel bar as an after party of sorts as which was fantastic. The room we had was a suite and it had a small sitting room a queen size bed and a good size bathroom. The shuttle was included in our agreement and we were able to shuttle guests to and from our venue as well as transport the wedding party to the church. Thank you very much and we highly recommend to anyone needing accommodations in the Malvern area.

Services Used: Transportation, Travel

Loved my venue! Everything was great! I felt like a princess the entire time! Thank you!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding and reception at the Sheraton Great Valley on 4/17/10. Scott and Karen were a pleasure to work with and helped make our wedding and reception dreams come true. Only a few minor glitches (these things happen), but 95% of the reception was absolutely perfect! Food was fantastic, room was decorated beautifully, staff was friendly! Everybody enjoyed themselves and we all danced the night away-it was fantastic! We highly recommend the Sheraton Great Valley! Jenn and Shwet -Exton, PA

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
3.6

My wedding was absolulty beautiful and it was exactly what I wanted. Planning a wedding on a budget is hard, but we made it happen. The sheraton was great, even though I kept getting a different person assigned to my wedding and I never quite knew what was going on. I'd do it again.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our guest room block here. They gave us a great room rate and are really conveniently located.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)