Shells Petals Florist

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Meeting Michelle at a bridal expo we immediately connected and come to find out one of my bridemaids has used her services for her wedding. For those reasons I knew that I had found the right florist for our wedding. Not knowing a thing about flowers, Michelle was able to make my vision come true. The bridal party flowers and ceremony arrangements were amazing and smelled so delicious! Shell's Petals was so friendly, helpful and so fun to work with. I highly recommend her for any wedding floral needs!

Thanks again, Michelle, for helping make our wedding beautiful!

• Flexibility: 5.0

As a fellow vendor, I cannot say enough amazing things about Shell's Petals!! I am always pleased with her work, professionalism and creativity beyond words. She is a true joy to work with, and all of my clients have enjoyed working with her, and I know you will be too!

• Wedding: 10/03/2014
La Bella Vita Signature Events
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shells Petals was our florist for our wedding and we were extremely satisfied with all of our flowers. Michelle was so great to work with. She was always quick to return my emails and phone calls. I told her what our wedding colors were and she created every arrangement so beautifully. She also made an extra stop at our hotel to deliver our bouquets and boutonnieres on our wedding day at no extra charge. She delivered and set up all our arrangements at the venue exactly as I had envisioned it. I loved working with her because she was so friendly and she was always focused on what we wanted on our special day. Her prices are very competitive as well. I highly recommend her for any wedding floral needs!

Thanks again, Michelle, for helping make our wedding beautiful!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Working with Shell's Petals was an absolute delight! Shell is so sweet and fun! She made me feel at ease with everything and I was able to trust that she'd do an amazing job (which she did!)...this was especially helpful since I was already stressed with other wedding details! I will use Shell's petals for any floral needs in the future and recommend you do too!

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
Colby
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shell did a great job for us! She was not only our day of coordinator, but she was our florist, too. She did everything that she promised she would do. She even gave us referrals for other quality vendors (many of which we used) and helped us with all of the little things that we didn't think of. She set up all of our decorations on the day of our event and made sure that everything went smoothly. If anything went wrong that day, I didn't notice. I also hardly remember seeing her, but I think that's a credit to all the hard work that Shell was putting in behind the scenes to make things go smoothly and help us enjoy our wedding. We would highly recommend Shell to anyone that needs a coordinator at a great price.

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
Patrick
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Michelle was amazing! She took the ideas in my head and made it come to life! My bouquet was full of beautiful unique flowers that complimented the other aspects of my wedding perfectly. She also had a ton of extra flowers for my cake and some petals for the photographer. She thought of everything!

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
Megan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely love Michelle at Shells Petals ! She made all of our floral arrangements, decorated the ceremony area and also was our wedding coordinator. She is a life saver... seriously! With my type A everything has to be perfect personality Michelle was the perfect choice to make sure everything was perfect. She is great to bounce ideas off of, yet also has her own awesome ideas and totally understands concept and how to pull it all together. She is professional and nothing less than stellar ! I would HIGHLY recommend Michelle and Shells Petals. She definitely made our wedding day extra special !

• Wedding: 07/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shelly was amazing, from the initial sit down to the day I sent my father to pic up our flowers she was always friendly and prompt. I had a sunflower theme and wanted all the flowers to be sunflowers, she managed to make them the star of the show!! She worked very well with our low budget we had! I definitely recommend this company!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Shell is FANTASTIC. Our flowers were absolutely gorgeous. Shell also helped us find other vendors and she gave us insiders tips about our venue, The Pierpont Inn. The flowers were a very reasonable rate and Shell stayed within our budget. Shell is an artist and a wonderful person. I highly recommend her for any event.

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Excellent business woman and very nice, funny person.
The floral arrangements were amazing!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Shells Petals was amazing! She was extremely flexible with meeting times and looking at all my ideas. She have her opinions and made my wedding even better.
This past winter was a very dry season but she promised me I wouldn't be disappointed with the lack of supply. I wanted bright and wild flowers and she made each table and mason jar absolutely beautiful.
While I was getting ready and dressed- there was problems in the reception room, she stepped up and told me she would take care of it. When I walked in the reception room- everything looked perfect.
I would recommend Shells Petals to anyone and I know I will be using her soon again :)

• Wedding: 03/14/2014
Kacey
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shell was awesome! She even came to the wedding to see how everything was. Great service and great attention to detail.

• Wedding: 02/23/2014
Bec
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shell did an amazing job helping me with everything! I thought I don't need a wedding planner but I had to have one for the day but I really did need one for those little things that I didn't really know just all around awesome fun person and very helpful very glad I got her for my wedding planner!

• Wedding: 02/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shell is a wonderful person at heart and is the best flourist, she made my wedding beautiful and I would recommend her to all my friends and family

• Wedding: 02/01/2014
Francesca
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shell is fantastic, and I would ask her to do it all over again if I could.

• Wedding: 10/19/2013
Alicia
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have nothing but good things to say about Shells petals. The consultations beforehand went smoothly. I didn’t have much of a vision and with just telling them my colors and theme they pulled together the most gorgeous array of flowers. Everything from the boutonnieres to the corsages to the bouquets to the arch piece was just gorgeous. I couldn’t be happier with how the flowers turned out and would highly recommend shells petals to anyone and everyone as a florist.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Married2013
805-659-4449
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment