Shasta Hankins Freelance Makeup

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

Shasta and her colleague were amazing! They were flexible with time and quickly took care of my six person bridal party. The hair salon where my hair was being done let Shasta and her colleague set up shop. It was very nice to find someone that would come to us. I'm not a "make-up" person. I was worried about feeling cakey but I didn't even notice the make-up. While we visited they gave us some cool make-up tips and hair ideas, a very cool unexpected bonus. I still get compliments on how much she opened up my eyes. I enjoyed the experience. I would book her again if I could, no questions asked!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Shasta was very accommodating and great to work with! After my makeup trial, I did not like how the airbrush makeup was sitting on my skin, so we made some adjustments the day of my wedding and it turned out great.

I highly recommend Shasta for your wedding makeup needs! My face stayed flawless all day long, which is important with all the attention you receive on your wedding day!

Christine
09/04/2014

Shasta was great and very flexible with my schedule. I had to change my time and date at last moment. Shasta had a busy schedule that day, but was able to juggle appointments around to accommodate me. I felt so beautiful after Shasta was finished, she is awesome and is extremely talented.

Ashley
08/31/2014

Shasta was amazing! Not only is Shasta talented but she's also the sweetest person. She's professional and knows her stuff, she will make you look amazing on your special day.

Dixie
08/22/2014

Loved my make-up and received so many compliments! Want to have it done again, just because I loved it so much!

Kristen
08/09/2014

Shasta was amazing! I have never seen my makeup look more beautiful than it did on my wedding day! She did my makeup when I was a bridesmaid in my friend's wedding, and then I hired her to do it for my wedding since she did such an amazing job. I definitely recommend her to everyone!!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Shasta does such beautiful work!! She did my make-up for both my engagement and wedding photos. I couldn't have been happier with how I looked. I just wish she could make me look that good every day! Thanks Shasta!!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Shasta made my whole wedding! She listens to you and what you want vs. what other make up people think you need. She is amazing and so perfect. I would never think of using anyone else...EVER!

Janie
07/19/2014

Shasta was amazing! She made sure I had the perfect look I wanted for my wedding and was flexible with busy schedules. She does beautiful work...not too overdone, but a perfect accent! I highly recommend her for any bride!

Kaitlynn
07/11/2014

Shasta is awesome! She did all my bridesmaids make up, mine, and the mother of the bride and mother of the groom. She is great at getting whatever look it is you are going for, whether it is dramatic or more of a natural look. So many people commented on how great everyone's make up looked and we all felt that it was light weight and lasted well, yet covered any blemishes we wanted covered. I would strongly recommend her because she is reliable, competitively priced, and does a GREAT job! We were all completely satisfied with her work and it was great that she was able to travel to our location more than an hour from Spokane!

Larissa
06/21/2014

Shasta is an outstanding makeup artist. I had the best luck to hire her for my wedding in June and was THRILLED with how gorgeous I felt! This being said from thee pickiest bride on the planet, both my trial (on the day of my engagement session) and my wedding day makeup were flawless. She entirely listened to every preference I had, instantly knew what to do, and nailed it first round! Not only is she creative, competent, professional, and accommodating, she makes the makeup application an exciting experience. I will only be having my makeup done professionally by Shasta in the future. I HIGHLY recommend her!!!

Sheyenne
06/14/2014

Shasta is awesome! Had so much fun working with her, very professional and flexible! I absolutely loved my wedding day look, as did all my Bridesmaids, everyone kept saying how much they loved their makeup. I will definitely refer her to future Brides! Thanks Shasta!

1+ year ago

My make-up was amazing. I had so many compliments on my wedding day!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I felt so pretty on my wedding day! Shasta was so nice, and helped me figure out what I wanted when I wasn't sure. I was so happy with her work.

1+ year ago

Amazing! She gave me exactly what I asked for and it lasted all night. No doubt, the best in Spokane. Book her ASAP!

1+ year ago

Shasta was wonderful to work with. She was so open to hearing about what I wanted and willing to work with me until I was satisfied with the result. I loved my makeup on my wedding day and all of my bridesmaid's were so impressed by Shasta. I highly recommend Shasta and I will definitely be working with her in the future if I need a makeup artist!