Sharper Image Wedding Rentals

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

Overall a great experience! Very flexible with the needs of the event and accommodated last minute guests!

Sarah
07/31/2015

Celeste and Sharper Images did such an amazing job decorating for our wedding! They were so responsive and helpful with everything from the minute we booked the wedding up until the actual day. They made our day absolutely PERFECT! Thank you for everything you did for us!

Steph
07/18/2015

Celeste, Denny and Jared did a great job with our wedding! It was absolutely beautiful and we received many positive comments. I would recommend them to anyone!

Recently Married

Celeste is great! She really knows her stuff and everything turned out perfect, exactly the way I wanted! Would recommend her to anyone!:). Also, she was very fast at responding to emails and phone calls, communication was great!!!

Shelly
05/16/2015

We were absolutely impressed with the elegance and style of our venue. Everything was perfect and we couldn't have been happier. Sharper image did an awesome job and Celeste was an joy to work with. I would definitely recommend her to anyone and would use her services again. Thank you Celeste for awesome work:)!!

Chanel
05/09/2015

Wonderful service. Celeste was very professional and great to work with. There were no problems and she made everything so easy. It was so nice to have someone take some of the stress off your shoulders and I completely trusted her with everything she did!

Sharper Image Wedding Rentals responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for allowing us to qualify for your event. It was a wonderful experience working with you on your special day!!!

Recently Married

We could not have been any happier in our dealings with Celeste at The Sharper Image. Not only was she very competent and very professional but also so very personable. We came out of our first meeting feeling like we had hired the best person available in the area and that our worries were over!

Aubrey
10/11/2014

Celeste was incredible to work with! She was able to pull all my ideas together to make an absolutely beautiful venue! I received so many compliments on my decorations. She was flexible working with me when I had a slight change in my vision and was very quick to respond when I had any questions. I definitely recommend working with Celeste!

Sharper Image Wedding Rentals responded with the following comments:

Aubrey you and your family were a joy to work with and I truly appreciate having the opportunity to get to know you and bring your vision to life! It was an amazing journey with a happy ever after result:-) Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your wedding day!!

Stephanie
06/28/2014

Celeste and her team went above expectations and created a beautiful atmosphere for our reception space. She was able to work with our schedule since we lived out of town and kept below our budget. We received many compliments throughout the evening about the decor and I would recommend her to anyone wanting to make their space beautiful for an event. Through her calm demeanor and highly organized system, she took away some of the stress of planning a wedding.

1+ year ago

Sharper Image did a wonderful job with our wedding reception! It turned out better than I could have ever imagined. I received so many compliments on how beautiful it looked. Thank you Sharper Image!

FargoMere
06/06/2014

Celeste helped me bring my vision to life, making suggestions and changes along the way to get it just right. She even ordered additional materials for my event! I was so excited when I walked in to the venue and saw the head and guest tables set up exactly how I'd imagined. Plus they photographed beautifully. Enlisting help with decorations is SO worth it.

Chelsey
02/01/2014

Sharper Image Wedding Rentals did such an amazing job. Celeste out together all of our centerpieces for us and they were better than I could have imagined. We were told so many times how it was the most beautiful/fun wedding ever!!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers
Francine
02/01/2014

Celeste was so helpful in giving ideas for the decor for the wedding reception. She went far and beyond to help us out!!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers
1+ year ago

I would highly recommend Sharper Image wedding rentals to anyone one looking for that real panache'. The professionalism and creativity cannot be topped.

DeAnna
12/14/2013

The Sharper Image did a wonderful job with décor for my daughter's wedding and reception. She asked for our input and opinions and included her ideas to make everything look fantastic! She was great to work with.
I would definitely recommend her for your wedding and reception. Her and her staff made it a night to remember. Awesome!

Tonia
11/23/2013

I don't have one negative thing to say about Celeste and her team! Celeste was very accomodating to all of our needs! And she knew the right things that would make our wedding stand out on our budget! I LOVED the way our venue turned out and I would recomment Sharper Image Wedding Rentals to anyone!

Sharper Image Wedding Rentals responded with the following comments:

Thank You Tonia, I am so fortunate to be able to have had you as a client. You were so wonderful to work with and made it so easy to work on creating the perfect backdrop and look in your ballroom. I can't thank you enough for qualifying us for your event! Thank you again!