Sharper Image Wedding Rentals

Value
Flexibility
Aubrey
10/11/2014

Celeste was incredible to work with! She was able to pull all my ideas together to make an absolutely beautiful venue! I received so many compliments on my decorations. She was flexible working with me when I had a slight change in my vision and was very quick to respond when I had any questions. I definitely recommend working with Celeste!

Sharper Image Wedding Rentals responded with the following comments:

Aubrey you and your family were a joy to work with and I truly appreciate having the opportunity to get to know you and bring your vision to life! It was an amazing journey with a happy ever after result:-) Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your wedding day!!

Stephanie
06/28/2014

Celeste and her team went above expectations and created a beautiful atmosphere for our reception space. She was able to work with our schedule since we lived out of town and kept below our budget. We received many compliments throughout the evening about the decor and I would recommend her to anyone wanting to make their space beautiful for an event. Through her calm demeanor and highly organized system, she took away some of the stress of planning a wedding.

Recently Married

Sharper Image did a wonderful job with our wedding reception! It turned out better than I could have ever imagined. I received so many compliments on how beautiful it looked. Thank you Sharper Image!

FargoMere
06/06/2014

Celeste helped me bring my vision to life, making suggestions and changes along the way to get it just right. She even ordered additional materials for my event! I was so excited when I walked in to the venue and saw the head and guest tables set up exactly how I'd imagined. Plus they photographed beautifully. Enlisting help with decorations is SO worth it.

Chelsey
02/01/2014

Sharper Image Wedding Rentals did such an amazing job. Celeste out together all of our centerpieces for us and they were better than I could have imagined. We were told so many times how it was the most beautiful/fun wedding ever!!

Francine
02/01/2014

Celeste was so helpful in giving ideas for the decor for the wedding reception. She went far and beyond to help us out!!

1+ year ago

I would highly recommend Sharper Image wedding rentals to anyone one looking for that real panache'. The professionalism and creativity cannot be topped.

DeAnna
12/14/2013

The Sharper Image did a wonderful job with décor for my daughter's wedding and reception. She asked for our input and opinions and included her ideas to make everything look fantastic! She was great to work with.
I would definitely recommend her for your wedding and reception. Her and her staff made it a night to remember. Awesome!

Tonia
11/23/2013

I don't have one negative thing to say about Celeste and her team! Celeste was very accomodating to all of our needs! And she knew the right things that would make our wedding stand out on our budget! I LOVED the way our venue turned out and I would recomment Sharper Image Wedding Rentals to anyone!

Sharper Image Wedding Rentals responded with the following comments:

Thank You Tonia, I am so fortunate to be able to have had you as a client. You were so wonderful to work with and made it so easy to work on creating the perfect backdrop and look in your ballroom. I can't thank you enough for qualifying us for your event! Thank you again!

Alex
11/23/2013

To begin, Celeste was a Godsend making our wedding a fairytale evening. Everything from the initial meeting, to the many phone calls and face to face meetings, along with constant email communication; everything was very professional and prompt. We had Celeste and her team turn the largest high school hockey arena in the world into a ballroom for one night and they did just that. Everything they did was exactly as they said and looked wonderful. Family and friends are still raving about it days afterwards and Hannah and I could not be more happy and pleased with what the Sharper Image staff created for our event. They have the staff, experience, and know how to turn any venue into the event of a lifetime. We will remember this day forever as the great day it was and it would not have been so elegant and enchanting without the help of Celeste and Sharper Image. Thank you so much for making our wedding day one we will cherish forever!!!!

Kelsey
10/26/2013

Celeste and her team were amazing. Everything we had planned came out picture perfect. John and I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful wedding and reception.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Kayla
10/19/2013

Celeste and her crew are amazing at what they do! I knew right away I could trust her in making our reception beautiful and was able to let her take it on completely! I really liked that she is all about her customers and so personable. She really has a customer first company. I think that is why I knew right away she would make this day special for us. Our reception was beautiful and we had so many compliments. It really "wowed" our family and friends and especially us! I will recommend Celeste and the rest of her crew at Sharper Image to all of my family and friends that will be getting married in the future. I just have so many great things to say about her, I could go on and on!!

Nicole
10/19/2013

The decorations for my wedding were fantastic and exactly how I had asked them to be! I would highly recommend Sharper Image for any event!

Linda

Celeste and Staff,
From the bottom of my heart, I want to thank you for making my daughter and son-in-law's wedding reception so memorable. Everything was absolutely breath taking! You truly captured the essence of what we were attempting to achieve. The centerpieces, lighting, and decor were amazing. I appreciate the time you spent making sure you covered every detail. Your professionalism and caring personality made the wedding reception so stress free. It is obvious you love what you do! Celeste, you said we would be "WOWED" and you were right! Everything was perfect! It was better then we ever imagined!

1+ year ago

We had a wonderful experience with Sharper Image Wedding Rentals! The equipment and decor used to decorate our reception was beautiful and set up to perfection. Thank you for helping to make our day a special one!

Sharper Image Wedding Rentals responded with the following comments:

Thank you! We love to work with you to make your vision come to life! Thank you for allowing us to play a small part in your extra special day!

Makell
09/14/2013

Celeste is awesome to work with. Her years of experience are definetly an added bonus as she has the ability to make her customers feel at ease which was extremely important to me considering how hectic wedding planning can be. Our night was amazing and we made memories of a life time, all thanks to Celeste and her team! Would refer her and Sharper Image Wedding Rentals to anyone!!

Sharper Image Wedding Rentals responded with the following comments:

It was so wondrful to be able to work with you!! You allowed your personalities to shine in your décor!! It was a joy to help you create your vision!!